BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
an outpouring of leadership coming from everywhere but the white house.... you're out of your element donnie
View Quote

You've been really busy with the Trump hate on here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It's divine providence that we don't have Hitlery as president with McStain urging her on to Moscow.  

With Trump, we have a chance of avoiding WWIII.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's divine providence that we don't have Hitlery as president with McStain urging her on to Moscow.  

With Trump, we have a chance of avoiding WWIII.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why doesn't that guy just go away?
View Quote

He's receiving too much under the table from his handlers to walk away.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think we've heard more from McCain in the last 13 days than we did in the previous 9 years. Makes you wonder if he threw the 2008 election.
View Quote

It also makes you wonder who's paying him to say what they're telling him to say.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The speaker and senate majority leader get usss protection
View Quote

Nope.  US Capitol Police.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]
According to the unhinged left, Trump is the warmonger
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Can trump trade McCain for Snowden?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can trump trade McCain for Snowden?
View Quote

At this point, I'd settle for a loaf of dark rye or maybe a slab of kholodets; anything to get that loony fuck out of our country.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why does McCain have such a boner to go to war with Russia?  I've asked that before and people here criticized my statement saying "he doesn't want war" he is just wanting strong diplomatic policy.  Well now "McCain urged Trump to use his authority under an existing defense policy law to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine."  I'm pretty sure a hard response of killing Russian's is how you start a damn war.  
View Quote

Wrong!!! "Providing lethal assistance" means arming the Ukranians. Ukranians will be directly killing Russians, not the USA. You should know that the United States has provided arms many, many times against the Russians. A prime example was Afghanistan. We even provided Stinger Missiles to the Mujahedin that killed all sorts of Russians and downed many Russian helicopters.

The Russians did not start a "war" with us after helping kill thousands of Russians. Let's get our history correct.

Edit to add: BTW, we didn't do shit to the Iranians who helped kill hundreds of US soldiers in Iraq. Obama rewarded them in the end.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It also makes you wonder who's paying him to say what they're telling him to say.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sjmxrHygBno/SL47lNp_nYI/AAAAAAAABJ8/BM7g5Nu_kFo/s400/mccain+puppet.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we've heard more from McCain in the last 13 days than we did in the previous 9 years. Makes you wonder if he threw the 2008 election.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sjmxrHygBno/SL47lNp_nYI/AAAAAAAABJ8/BM7g5Nu_kFo/s400/mccain+puppet.jpg

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck McStain. Whatever he advises, I would do the opposite.
View Quote

As always........FPNI
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#13]
old man yells at clouds
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why does McCain have such a boner to go to war with Russia?  I've asked that before and people here criticized my statement saying "he doesn't want war" he is just wanting strong diplomatic policy.  Well now "McCain urged Trump to use his authority under an existing defense policy law to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine."  I'm pretty sure a hard response of killing Russian's is how you start a damn war.  
View Quote

I'm fairly sure he and the barely-closeted faggot down in South Carolina receive substantial contributions from the military industrial complex.

I'm also fairly sure they're part of the globalist agenda and take their marching orders from folks like George Soros.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#15]
McStain is a HRC global elitist who understands that Russia/Putin is in the way of their one-world agenda.  
Putin still believes in nationhood for Russia (as does Trump/USA) and both Putin and now Trump are obstacles to the one-world gov't goals.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fuck McStain. Whatever he advises, I would do the opposite.
View Quote

He does seem to be consistent like that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"That this surge of attacks began the day after he talked with you by phone is a clear indication that Vladimir Putin is moving quickly to test you as commander in chief. America’s response will have lasting consequences," McCain said in a letter to Trump released by his office.

Link
View Quote

Trump oughtta hit McCain right in his big snot box.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#18]
McStain has been pushing for a war with Russia for so long and for any reason he can make up it's embarrassing. I do think we need to do any and everything short of war to get Russia out of the Crimea. Putin needs to understand Russian aggression isn't going to come without a price. That said, making up crap to justify a war is not the right answer. He is free to enlist his services to Ukraine after he retires. I'm sure he might be useful in a prisoner swap. There is no need to start a war with Russia, it will come soon enough without McStain's help. We just need to be ready to respond with all the fury and death we can deliver.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You realize you are making the exact same isolationist arguments that were made in the '40's, right?
View Quote

Yeah but this time Russia isn't going to get materials, food,  transportation, logistical support and weapons from the US
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm familiar with the historical regions you mentioned, but that history lesson does not allow a state to interfere - in Russia's case lead and support an insurgency - in a formerly held area without following international norms.   *snip*.
View Quote

Hmmmmmm sounds strangely familiar to what the US did in the Ukraine not too long ago
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hmmmmmm sounds strangely familiar to what the US did in the Ukraine not too long ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm familiar with the historical regions you mentioned, but that history lesson does not allow a state to interfere - in Russia's case lead and support an insurgency - in a formerly held area without following international norms.   *snip*.

Offering moral support to a protest caused by a President going back on his promise and then having his goons fire on unarmed protesters is hardly "supporting an insurgency."

Spending weeks blowing up buildings and cutting off lines of communication to a geographical region before planting your cadres to lead an armed upinsurrectiom and declare a new country, however, is.

Nice try there.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
 Russians probably shocked his genitals once.  That or CFR advisors have their hands up his ass.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Russia in it's current form is a big roadblock for globalists...

Quoted:

Hillary was on a big push too.  That is why every problem her campaign had was "the Russians" and John McCain was backing her up on that.  That way when she won she would be justified in going after Russia.  It would seem the rich elite want war or even tougher sanctions against Russia.  My theory being if Russia couldn't trade with anyone that opened up the rich establishment companies so they could move in and expand globally with less resistance.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Offering moral support to a protest caused by a President going back on his promise and then having his goons fire on unarmed protesters is hardly "supporting an insurgency."

Spending weeks blowing up buildings and cutting off lines of communication to a geographical region before planting your cadres to lead an armed upinsurrectiom and declare a new country, however, is.

Nice try there.
View Quote

Just moral support

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And if it wasn't for Churchill and FDR we would have been able to stay out of the European bloodbath and wiped out Japan even faster.
View Quote
Completely ignoring the fact that it was Germany that declared war on the US is no way to make an argument.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#26]
We should give the volunteer battalions free Javelins
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup with McStain there calling the coup a legitimate government and USAid (CIA) and Soros' Open Societies Foundation providing funding to the coup's supporters.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nice try there.
View Quote

Provided material aid to rebels, bro:

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try there.

Just moral support

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jlaw-whtvr.gif

As the Kremlin bots are in full force with their revisionist history, let's all revisit the origins of the protests, shall we?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/22/ukraine-european-union-trade-russia

And, despite the best efforts of Russia to erase the history from the net, sites like the way back machine preserve the news as it was being reported from the region in the months prior.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130927070845/http://www.interfax.co.uk/ukraine-news/eu-ukraine-association-agreement-to-be-signed-ukraine-to-go-to-europe-speaker-2/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-russia-yanukovich-idUSBRE9820HG20130903

And, for those who can stumble through a Slavic language...

http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/73-2013-?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You would think a guy who suffered so as a direct result of being in war would a bit less eager to start another one.
Then again his fucking retarded ass won't be on the line.
Die already you worthless cocksucker.
View Quote

He wont be fighting this one........I give him his props because he did serve his country and paid a heavy price for it............
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As the Kremlin bots are in full force with their revisionist history, let's all revisit the origins of the protests, shall we?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/22/ukraine-european-union-trade-russia

And, despite the best efforts of Russia to erase the history from the net, sites like the way back machine preserve the news as it was being reported from the region in the months prior.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130927070845/http://www.interfax.co.uk/ukraine-news/eu-ukraine-association-agreement-to-be-signed-ukraine-to-go-to-europe-speaker-2/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-russia-yanukovich-idUSBRE9820HG20130903

And, for those who can stumble through a Slavic language...

http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/73-2013-?
View Quote

Naw dog, Putin stronk. EU bad.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#32]
FJM
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Update:

John McCain is still a senile old fool. Do the Vietnamese have anybody we can trade him for?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:12:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Usually protective services of whatever state they are in.....or Blackwater.......Christ, you better hope it isn't Blackwater cause if they see this post.....
View Quote

Blackwater?

The hell are those incompetent boobs going to do, shoot themselves in the left foot and right testicle at the same time?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is it really a "test" when most peeps don't give two shits about the Ukraine?

You know that Ukraine used to be the separate countries of Little Russia, South Russia, and West Russia don't you? It's just the Russian bear gathering in her cubs.

Now if Putin wants to cross swords over the Baltic States, Poland, and the Czech Republic then I'm sure he will be accommodated.
View Quote

Are you fucking serious?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is it really a "test" when most peeps don't give two shits about the Ukraine?

You know that Ukraine used to be the separate countries of Little Russia, South Russia, and West Russia don't you? It's just the Russian bear gathering in her cubs.

Now if Putin wants to cross swords over the Baltic States, Poland, and the Czech Republic then I'm sure he will be accommodated.
View Quote
Are you going to say the same thing when Putin decides Alaska belongs to Russia again? Or when he decides the Hawaiian Islands were always Russia? Or when he seizes Guam and starts marching into Berlin and Paris?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Russia doesn't want the whole world. Just everything that touches their borders.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I prefer people who didn't get shot down.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I prefer people who didn't get shot down.
View Quote
Speaking of shot down...

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#40]
McCain is a treacherous piece of shit who is always being paid off by someone.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Two weeks ago McCain was calling Trump a loose cannon.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#42]
mccain is a false prophet, he says this shit intentionally to make republicans look bad and then look worse if they fall for it.  that seems to be his purpose.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's clearly controlled by the same group who controls Hillary.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Because McCain said this, I tend to believe that Trump should do the exact opposite. McCain does not represent the best interests of the US and has openly acknowledged his personal pursuits against Trump. He's self serving.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You realize you are making the exact same isolationist arguments that were made in the '40's, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No love for Russia here, but that's the way I feel about it. In a perfect world we could keep fighting everyone's wars for them and they would repay us with their unending gratitude and respect. Instead we're 20 trillion in debt, many of our allies despise us and others fly planes into our skyscrapers to repay us.

We were wrong to back the Russian Communists against Germany too. Terrible what Hitler did to the Jews, Poles, and other undesirables, but still not half as bad as what Stalin and the USSR did to its own people and Eastern Europe. We actually backed the worse of two evils.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#46]
McCain be baitin'. Progressive troll master.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he take Soros money?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"That this surge of attacks began the day after he talked with you by phone is a clear indication that Vladimir Putin is moving quickly to test you as commander in chief. America’s response will have lasting consequences," McCain said in a letter to Trump released by his office.

Link
View Quote

Thats because Putin is definitely testing the USA in Ukraine. Obama did shit about it and it got worse. It looks like Trump is acting the same but the jury is still out.  As much as I dislike Mcstain, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top