Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/24/2017 1:28:26 PM EDT
Senator Anitere Flores (R) is why it is dead. Just spoke with her secretary Tiffany of the Miami District Office  and asked her if Senator Flores backs Senate Bill 140. Tiffany said that Sen. Flores does not back it and will not vote for it.  Her secretary in her Tallahassee Office said "the Senator does not have an opinion yet and is currently reviewing the bill and how if affects Floridans." She also told me that she's just an intern. 

Sounds like Secretary Tiffany let the cat out of the bag!

Open Carry was dead before it even started this year. 

Sen. Greg Steube needed four Republican votes to override the four Democrats. Sen. Flores is the turncoat traitor. Another year of Florida Gun Rights destroyed by a Republican.

Senator Anitere Flores (R)  

https://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/S39 

District Office  
10691 North Kendall Dr. Suite 309  
Miami, FL 33176  
(305) 270-6550 

Tallahassee Office  
404 Senate Office Building  
404 South Monroe Street  
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100 
 (850) 487-5039 

Senator Anitere Flores is a threat to Florida Gun Rights. She is one of three Republican Senators that sided with the Democrats to call for a Special Session after the Fort Lauderdale Airport Terror Attack. 

She stated the following. 

"WE SEE NOW, WITH THIS LATEST ATTACK, THAT WE NEED TO TAKE A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK AT GUN LAWS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND FIND THE BEST WAY TO BALANCE THE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO OWN GUNS VERSUS PUBLIC SAFETY." 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Vote w/ your feet.

oh wait...
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"WE SEE NOW, WITH THIS LATEST ATTACK, THAT WE NEED TO TAKE A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK AT GUN LAWS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND FIND THE BEST WAY TO BALANCE THE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO OWN GUNS VERSUS PUBLIC SAFETY." 
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Stupid.

Absolutely stupid.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vote w/ your feet.

oh wait...
View Quote
I did vote with my feet. I got off my ass and I'm doing something instead of waiting on other people to do it for me. I'm calling, emailing, and actually confronting them in person every year. 

What have you done other than post on a forum or pay a membership fee to an organization?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
New leadership is required.

Find an actual conservative to run for office, boot her punk ass to the curb, and get shit done.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

classic RINO.....I would love to hear her positions on illegal immigration, Obama care and taxes
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll shoot off some letters, thanks for updates.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I did vote with my feet. I got off my ass and I'm doing something instead of waiting on other people to do it for me. I'm calling, emailing, and actually confronting them in person every year. 
What have you done other than post on a forum or pay a membership fee to an organization?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote w/ your feet.
oh wait...

Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Vote w/ your feet.

oh wait...
View Quote

Our state can be saved.
ETA: Uphill battle though it may be, in some areas
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe NAGR got to her and she's opposed to the bill because it's not whole-hog constitutional carry?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#11]
NVM
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:18:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Know thy enemy, then vote them out
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Why do you need two threads on this topic?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because people don't like to read and this red squarely points out who the fuck up is.

RINO_Hunter independently confirmed what Senator Flores is Miami district office said. It's on page 3  of the FLHTF  pinned open carry thread.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is your quoted comment all you have to say about this?  We need more than two, but we'll make due with only two for now.

Seriously, the threads have different titles and this newer thread is more focused than the other as well.

Can someone please get some fax numbers so we can fax new Anti Senator Anitere Flores (R) flyers sent to our GOP Republican offices in Tallahassee and in our own local offices also.

"Vote Senator Anitere Flores (R) OUT to the DNC!!!"
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.
My post was directed at the ones on this board who want to give up the fight and move out of state when it starts to pass more gun laws, specifically in places like NY.
But carry on the good work Florida Man.  Next time I'm visiting my in-laws in boynton beach, I'll be sure drop you a line and help you confront people.  I can be very confrontational you know.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Just read her Wikipedia page. It screams "Rino".  "The Huffington Post’s “40 under 40: Latinos in American Politics.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Was it a single bill to cover both issues? That sounds like a tactical mistake.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought for sure this was a shoe in this year. I Emailed her to express my disappointment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm currently in the Toni Jennings Committee Room, 110 Senate Office Building for the 2pm Committee meeting. Right now SB-140 is not on the agenda but if I get a chance to speak, I will bring it up. What is up is SB-128. The bill that would fix Stand Your Ground Law after it was gutted by the FLSC.

This place is crawling with Red Shirted Moms Demand Action types. 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm currently in the Toni Jennings Committee Room, 110 Senate Office Building for the 2pm Committee meeting. Right now SB-140 is not on the agenda but if I get a chance to speak, I will bring it up. What is up is SB-128. The bill that would fix Stand Your Ground Law after it was gutted by the FLSC.

This place is crawling with Red Shirted Moms Demand Action types. 
View Quote

Sorry (and somewhat surprised) to hear that.

The fight is unending. Thanks for what you're doing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:26:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thanks for trying to do something.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Sen. Flores is laughing and playing with her phone during Stand Your Ground. She's also conferencing with Democrat Thurston and Bracy. 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just read her Wikipedia page. It screams "Rino".  "The Huffington Post’s “40 under 40: Latinos in American Politics.
View Quote

Great. Another mah vagina politician.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Is the Senator an NRA member? If so she needs to have her membership revoked. I'm tired of anti gun politicians hiding behind the NRA.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Flores hobnobbing with the Democrats
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sen. Flores is laughing and playing with her phone during Stand Your Ground. She's also conferencing with Democrat Thurston and Bracy. 
View Quote
As I posted in the other thread, if I could buy you a helicopter, I'd buy you a helicopter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like we are adding Anitere Flores to the list of RINO's needing tossing next cycle.

Anitere Flores of Florida
John McCain of AZ
Thom Tillis of NC

And a lot more than that... I hope Trump issues a list to his loyal fans of people most dedicated to the obstruction in his efforts to MAGA.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL.
My post was directed at the ones on this board who want to give up the fight and move out of state when it starts to pass more gun laws, specifically in places like NY.
But carry on the good work Florida Man.  Next time I'm visiting my in-laws in boynton beach, I'll be sure drop you a line and help you confront people.  I can be very confrontational you know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

I used to live in Florida when I was a child. This is why the "move to a free state" shit is so offensive and useless. They will follow us everywhere. We need to fight them EVERYWHERE.

For 30 years every political contribution I make goes to the NRA-ILA, not to The Republican Party.

The NRA can help whichever Republican they want to with it, they are screening the shit out for me, and, yes, sometimes, they miss a turd.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/uso5YA2.jpg0

View Quote

Sorry I couldn't do anything about Bracy. Ran unopposed.

Of course, one might ask him why he supports legislation that'll lead to more black men in jail, but Democrats gonna Democrat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Okay where to start.....

They were hard on keeping to the agenda. Flores and Gracia voted in favor of SB 128 ( stand your ground). Marion Hammer and Florida Carry were there. So were a shit ton of Red Shirted Leftists. Also one fat flannel pajama wearing neckbeard that said stand your ground was racist and he was a white dude.  He also said he would primary out those that voted in favor of stand your ground. 

Afterwards I went to each office.

Steube is getting the calls and emails. Alex Blair the Legislative Assistant for Steube is as he put it. Trying to control the fire storm. Which is good.... that means people are pissed and want SB-140. He said that there's four more weeks of committee meetings and Steube is trying to formulate a plan of attack to get it past. Either he will have it passed as a unanimous bill which is its current form or he will break it up into individual items. So one bill for open carry, another bill for campus carry, another bill for airport carry, etc... unofficially and off-the-cuff. He stated the two holdouts is Flores and Garcia. We need to focus our attentions on them.

I then went to Flores office to thank her for passing stand your ground and reiterated that she needs to pass SB 140. I brought up Tiffany from the Miami office and explained to the staff and asked what is Flores official position. They gave no comment.

Same with Garcia. I thank him for passing stand your ground and reader rated that he needs to pass SB 140. No comment. 

Lastly I went to Bradley's office just to thank him for SB 128 stand your ground and also asked him to please vote for SB 140 and support it when it hits the floor. 

I have to say Florida carry put a very good argument for stand your ground and they are fighting hard for open carry. Marion Hammer was rambling and incoherent. She just doesn't have the spunk in her anymore she's too old.

Once again everything is hinging on Flores and Garcia. They are the two roadblocks to this.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Because people don't like to read and this red squarely points out who the fuck up is.

RINO_Hunter independently confirmed what Senator Flores is Miami district office said. It's on page 3  of the FLHTF  pinned open carry thread.
View Quote

Pro Tip from what he had to do in Iowa a few years back with suppressors. When you start having everyone call in the State Houses Switchboard keeps a record of calls for/against. Make sure to tell them they need to keep an actual total of JUST FLORIDIANS calling in. We had Soro's people and Moms Demand people calling in from out of state to try to fudge the numbers.

You can be sure they are gonna pull the same b.s. on you guys, probably even more so as it a higher profile state and they need a win right now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I support Miami_JBT and would plow Aniterre Flores hard in the name of sweet, juicy justice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like a flake.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#37]
hahahahahaha Florida, its like you have a John McCain on the state level

In all seriousness, I hope you all kick this cunt out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Just so I'm contacting the right person, it's Rene Garcia, the Republican Senator from Miami-Dade?

ETA: Contacted Garcia and Flores to ask for their support, and let Steube know that I support him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Of course, one might ask him why he supports legislation that'll lead to more black men in jail, but Democrats gonna Democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/uso5YA2.jpg0

Yes, Bracy runs Criminal
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
As I posted in the other thread, if I could buy you a helicopter, I'd buy you a helicopter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would make it easier for me.  I'm not Rotor Rated but I can learn fast. 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I used to live in Florida when I was a child. This is why the "move to a free state" shit is so offensive and useless. They will follow us everywhere. We need to fight them EVERYWHERE.

For 30 years every political contribution I make goes to the NRA-ILA, not to The Republican Party.

The NRA can help whichever Republican they want to with it, they are screening the shit out for me, and, yes, sometimes, they miss a turd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

NRA sadly doesn't do much in FL that is actually beneficial. Hell, in 2011 Marion Hammer said SB 234 was primarily for OC and then when OC was yanked from it she said we're all crazy and OC is for criminals.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#42]
News is already reporting of Steube's plan to break it up.

Senate plans to break up major gun bill - News4Jax

I don't think we'll get Open Carry this year. 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Should be pretty easy to take out a state Senator in a primary compared to taking out a US Senator.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#44]
How did the Florida Supreme Court gut stand your ground?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I support Miami_JBT and would plow Aniterre Flores hard in the name of sweet, juicy justice.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:54:08 PM EDT
[#46]
News is already reporting of Steube's plan to break it up. 

Senate plans to break up major gun bill - News4Jax 

"Just from feeling the tea leaves, it's probably better to attack it piece by piece," Steube said after a Judiciary Committee meeting. "The House doesn't have a bill that has all those different (parts)." 

When Steube's proposal is broken up, potentially into as many as 10 parts, Senate President Joe Negron will have to refer each proposal to a series of committee appearances.

Steube said campus-carry, which he sponsored in the House, and the airport-terminal proposal would be his top priorities."Given what's happened at Fort Lauderdale airport, that's important to me," Steube said, alluding to a recent mass shooting at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.Steube's measure was scheduled to first go before the Judiciary Committee on Jan. 10, but the meeting was canceled as one Republican member --- Sen. Rene Garcia of Hialeah --- wasn't going to be in attendance. Including Steube and Garcia, the committee is comprised of five Republicans and four Democrats.

Steube's comments Tuesday came after a Second Amendment website claimed that the open-carry legislation is being held up by Republican members of the committee."Theoretically. This should be a cake walk," the website The Truth About Guns said Monday in an article called "Florida Open Carry On Life Support."

"Five Republicans members means the Democrats aren't even an issue," The Truth About Guns continued. "But here we have four Republicans that aren't currently in favor of strengthening and further securing the 2nd Amendment in Florida."

Meanwhile, influential National Rifle Association lobbyist Marion Hammer said Tuesday prior to the committee meeting that she isn't worried about Steube's proposal."If I were worried, you would have seen me blast out an alert," Hammer said when asked about the bill as currently written. 

I don't think we'll get Open Carry this year. And of course Marion Hammer doesn't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#47]
GJ op.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for the updates.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better you than me Broski... I'd just send her a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top