Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/22/2017 4:13:37 PM EDT
Here's the pic that the MSM has been showing as "proof" that Obama's inauguration crowd was bigger.  Looks pretty clear cut.  But wait... Trumps pic was taken 24 minutes earlier but was it really taken at 11:04 or could it have been taken at maybe 10:04?

Well, just so happens that CNN has a gigapixel image of the Inauguration here and you can pan this image around to look at the crowd in super high resolution.  Wait a minute... Somethings wrong.  Fake news!  

Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years & may be the biggest if you count online viewers

And actually, Trump could have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN.com, for example, clocked 16.9 million live streams, tying with its Election Day coverage for the site’s top event (live stream tallies are typically not apples-to-apples with Nielsen’s strict methodology of counting average viewers, but are still additive). Plus, portals like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter offered live streams as well.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched it online.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I watched it online.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
How many time does the "fake" claim need to be debunked?  MAGA supporters really that butthurt few showed up?

GIGAPIXEL taken Front to Back

Same time taken by Washington Memorial EarthCam Back to Front.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Streamed it on my phone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched on line as well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't care if 3 people had shown up.  We President Now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How many time does the "fake" claim need to be debunked?  MAGA supporters really that butthurt few showed up?

http://i67.tinypic.com/16jlw28.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2akb7ms.jpg
View Quote

your still here? 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't give a fuck if it was Trump and Trump alone at his inauguration. He's still President of the United States of America.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Coworker showed up with his scout troop.  The security line was HOURS long.  They never made it in but did other stuff in DC.  

If if anything the protesters and or threats caused more people not to go or if they did greatly delay getting in.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Lmao. How's anyone trying to defend this?  We all watched it, the mall was half empty the whole time. End of.

Trump's spokesperson is lying, it wasn't the biggest crowd at an inauguration.

We should not allow alternate "facts" that are obviously false.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't give a fuck if it was Trump and Trump alone at his inauguration. He's still President of the United States of America.
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#12]
NPS has a timelapse from the Washington Monument.  The crowds were smaller; don't think there's anyway around that.  The vantage point of the CNN photo doesn't capture things as well as the overhead shot.  

Not sure why there is some expectation that each successive inauguration should be bigger than the last, but whatever.  The media pushed it because they knew it would get under the President's skin ... and it did.  All you gotta do is smile, and know that your inauguration had better attendance than Hillary Clinton's.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#13]
theres also a giant fucking clock tower to look at
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

your still here? 
View Quote

Apparently the "Correct the Record" checks are still flowing through the mail.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You will have to keep posting it till you admit that the original pic and story was used by the MSM to try and show that less people showed up then actually did...in other words..the MSM was reporting fake news....that they created...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Better yet, the President might have said, "I'll try to do better next time."  Oooh, that would have steamed the journalists.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#18]
If everyone who said they have to work went maybe it would have been the biggest. I guess they are saving their time off for the eclipse.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I guess theres a lot of burner accounts here. Lots of low post count members suddenly posting defending fake news.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lmao. How's anyone trying to defend this?  We all watched it, the mall was half empty the whole time. End of.

View Quote

His spokesman talked about total views, not just people on the ground.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

your still here? 
View Quote

Were living rent free in his little head lol.
USA USA USA USA USA.
Get some.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#24]
The fact that the MSM was even pushing the story line of "When it comes to Trump's inauguration Obama had the bigger crowd" shows their liberal bias and they turned journalism into a political attack.  When Obama was sworn did the media praise Republicans for anything?  No.  So why are they talking about how great Obama was on Trump's day?  When the media starts reporting facts instead of political attacks, then we can have a conversation about how they aren't biased.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why do you seem to have a problem with exposing fake news?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I watched it online.
View Quote
Same.  Crappy weather and the threat of violent leftist protesters in a GFZ.  Risk assessment:  not worth it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Derp, derp, derp.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

your still here? 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

your still here? 

He does know his Soviet weapons ...,
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Stupid liberal propaganda is stupid.

What matters is the crowd of voters in November of 2016 and the ones who will be wearing red ties in the houses of congress.

The liberals are grasping for anything to rally their base as the nation becomes more and more conservative - thousands of seats have been lost during the Obaman years - that fuck-face did more damage to the nation and to the democratic party than has been done by all the liberals before him. The rallies for something Trump said 11-years ago compared to those for what Bill Clinton actually did in the Oral Office speak to the authenticity of the women's right's groups. Pure vapid bull-shit. All of them. Nothing but lies come from the liberal's mouths - pure deception as part of a widely coordinated propaganda campaign.
View Quote

Trump has won Presidency though the established Electoral College.  Nation is hardly becoming more and more conservative when 2.8 million voted for the Democratic candidate at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#31]
I watched it online.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You too - you're repeating the liberal propaganda word-for-word.
View Quote

You can see it with your own eyes.

But it's about as relevant as the Russian dossier though, and even Obama said he didn't care abut that one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he's a fake himself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Poor little guy has many problems. Defending the media is just one of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Trump has won Presidency though the established Electoral College.  Nation is hardly becoming more and more conservative when 2.8 million voted for the Democratic candidate at the same time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What matters is the crowd of voters in November of 2016 and the ones who will be wearing red ties in the houses of congress.

The liberals are grasping for anything to rally their base as the nation becomes more and more conservative - thousands of seats have been lost during the Obaman years - that fuck-face did more damage to the nation and to the democratic party than has been done by all the liberals before him. The rallies for something Trump said 11-years ago compared to those for what Bill Clinton actually did in the Oral Office speak to the authenticity of the women's right's groups. Pure vapid bull-shit. All of them. Nothing but lies come from the liberal's mouths - pure deception as part of a widely coordinated propaganda campaign.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The fact that the MSM was even pushing the story line of "When it comes to Trump's inauguration Obama had the bigger crowd" shows their liberal bias and they turned journalism into a political attack.  When Obama was sworn did the media praise Republicans for anything?  No.  So why are they talking about how great Obama was on Trump's day?  When the media starts reporting facts instead of political attacks, then we can have a conversation about how they aren't biased.  
View Quote

BOOM!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Seriously, is he less of the President now?  He got 270 of the right people to support him.  It was good enough.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#38]
I believe the crowd was smaller, due to the fact that many supporters either
lived too far away
had to work
those 2 are in play at any inauguration, the different/new reason:
Pepole didn't want to get up in the possible violent attacks by blm shitheads, liberal tolerant fuckwits...and soros paid thugs
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
NPS has a timelapse from the Washington Monument.  The crowds were smaller; don't think there's anyway around that.  The vantage point of the CNN photo doesn't capture things as well as the overhead shot.  

Not sure why there is some expectation that each successive inauguration should be bigger than the last, but whatever.  The media pushed it because they knew it would get under the President's skin ... and it did.  All you gotta do is smile, and know that your inauguration had better attendance than Hillary Clinton's.
View Quote

Trumps inauguration was closed and fenced off, and the grass was covered for the fist time. Tickets were required to get in which puts a cap on attendance. FBHO inauguration was open for anyone to walk in. Look at photos of the people at each inauguration and how they left the area after it was over.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Who gives a flying fuck how big it was... This shit is so fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL! The butthurt flows from the NeverTrumpers and the mentally ill left libtards.  

*click*
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#42]

You know what I see when I look at the right side of the image; a whole lot of mother fuckers not working.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds to me like CNN took YET ANOTHER big warm, jalapeno seed filled, steaming shit and fell back in it.

These people have not figured out that the internet is keeping them from their once held monopoly on the news and the truth is going to come out and bite them in the ass.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trumps Spokesman Sean Spicer did state "In person, and around the globe", verbatim. Watch his press conference, and please get YOUR fucking facts straight. Starts at approx 2:30.

Trump White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer blasts the media at first press conference
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#45]
There would have been even more on the mall if there gad been more Dave's to take care of the douchebags blocking the entrances.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I watched CNN to see the butt hurt, but they said the crowds were massive. Surprised the hell out of me that they would admit that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd expect Trump crowds to be less than Obama crowds.....way less.

He's perceived as the 1st black President.
Washington D.C. Is a pretty black city.

Trump supporters pay taxes and have jobs....so maybe watched it tape delay...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:How many time does the "fake" claim need to be debunked?  MAGA supporters really that butthurt few showed up?

One of the few around here who actually has their act together.    

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#49]
I really don't give a fuck how many showed up as it didn't change the fact that Trump got elected.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like CNN took YET ANOTHER big warm, jalapeno seed filled, steaming shit and fell back in it.

These people have not figured out that the internet is keeping them from their once held monopoly on the news and the truth is going to come out and bite them in the ass.
View Quote

The absolute best part is all their cohorts rush in to support them....including all the dipshits and nevertrumpers...and they all destroy their own credibility in the process..but still can't admit they got caught telling a lie....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top