Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/22/2017 12:19:43 AM EDT
As of right now, 1 p.m. Eastern Friday, the sitemap for WhiteHouse.gov looks much, much shorter with just 38 links. Gone is the “En Espanol” option, which given Trump’s opinion of Spanish-speaking people, doesn’t immediately seem like an oversight. While shorter, Trump’s branding and policy positions do show up: There are links to pages titled “America First Energy Plan,” “America First Foreign Policy,” “Bringing Back Jobs And Growth,” “Making Our Military Strong Again,” and so on.

https://www.inverse.com/article/26697-white-house-website-trump

Warning: Libtard article

But no more spanish option on WH website
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:24:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Not tired of winning yet...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]
As it should be...

"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an

American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people." -Theodore Roosevelt
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep it coming, I'm not tired yet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Bueno
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:35:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Overy $100k per child to cover costs of kndergarten through 12th grade.

Something tells me some of that money can at least go to teaching these kids english.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:36:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh, that's a triggering.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Seems idiotic to maintain multiple language website as it's twice the work keeping it up to date.  So junking it when it need to be rehosted for new admin makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As it should be...

"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an

American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people." -Theodore Roosevelt
View Quote

Local news interviewed a lady last week who said she has been in the US for almost forty years, the kicker was the reporter had to speak to her in Spanish as the women could not speak the English. Assimilating my ass!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#12]
English is the language of this land...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:43:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:45:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Good! Want to know what's going on in the Government of the United States of America? Speak English, motherfucker.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
That's racist.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:48:57 AM EDT
[#16]
You can install browser plugins to translate on the fly.  Why would anyone waste 1 cent on this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's racist.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:50:43 AM EDT
[#18]
MAGA bitches!  Full steam ahead!!

Lead, Follow or Get the Hell Out of the Way!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:55:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Awesome!
A lot of them can speak English they just don't want to. Maybe it makes them feel special to be catered to so, or it empowers them for their reconquista dreams, but for now, Tough Shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Local news interviewed a lady last week who said she has been in the US for almost forty years, the kicker was the reporter had to speak to her in Spanish as the women could not speak the English. Assimilating my ass!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As it should be...

When I moved to California I was shocked that there were kids in my HS that were born here (or were snuck across the border when they were really young) that didn't speak English.
The "tolerant" school system, with help from the La Raza member assistant principal, saw to it that the special little snowflakes didn't let the lack of language skills impede them from graduating.

My previous school had a fair number of immigrants, mostly from places like South Korea. Most of the immigrant kids came here with a basic grasp of English and quickly became fluent.

I fail to see how coddling people helps them succeed. I mean yeah, these days you can get along quite well in California speaking/understanding Spanish only. But you will survive... To thrive and get beyond cleaning houses or digging ditches, you have to learn the primary language of our nation.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:06:20 AM EDT
[#22]
I was reading that they also removed the LBGTard section of the website as well
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:09:41 AM EDT
[#23]
I so love this election and this outstanding new president!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#24]
victorioso!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#26]
He's following through. Trump has not disappointed me one bit so far.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:18:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Fuck McDonalds.  But, I'm Lovin' It!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I am a Latino for Trump and I approve hugely.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:20:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:22:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not tired of winning yet...
View Quote

Trump the zero fucks given if you don't get on the train President
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#31]
English is the common language here, but I know some damn good, hard-working, TAX PAYING, TRUMP-VOTING CONSERVATIVES quin no hablo el Ingles.  

Most everyone on my wife's side of the family are dual citizen, here and Mexico, and they are all a bunch of gun-totin', American flag havin', hard-workin' people.   They just don't speak much English.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#32]
They dumped "Reducing Gun Violence" under the "Issues" category.  Winning.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
English is the common language here, but I know some damn good, hard-working, TAX PAYING, TRUMP-VOTING CONSERVATIVES quin no hablo el Ingles.  

Most everyone on my wife's side of the family are dual citizen, here and Mexico, and they all a bunch of gun-totin', American flag havin', hard-workin' people.   They just don't speak much English.
View Quote

And that's fine. I just feel like we should save money, time, effort etc. by agreeing we will use English for all official business.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#34]
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Theodore Roosevelt
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:33:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And that's fine. I just feel like we should save money, time, effort etc. by agreeing we will use English for all official business.
View Quote
This.  Like voting.  And hiring.  And all, repeat, ALL, repeat, ALL gov't benefits.  Like welfare.  Can't speak English?  TOO.  FUCKING.  BAD.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:43:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am a Latino for Trump and I approve hugely.
View Quote

Skin color or ethnicity is meaningless in this country. You're an American. The US Constitution is color blind.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:22:34 AM EDT
[#37]
¡Haga América grande otra vez!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:28:08 AM EDT
[#38]
More winning, so much MAGA in just 24 hours.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:29:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Good! More winning Mr. President.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:32:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Mr. President, this is to you

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Just checked the web page of the Mexican Governememt, it's Spanish only yet will all know the libtards will freak. 

http://www.gob.mx/
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:45:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just checked the web page of the Mexican Governememt, it's Spanish only yet will all know the libtards will freak. 

http://www.gob.mx/
View Quote

Que?

http://www.gob.mx/en/index
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:47:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most everyone on my wife's side of the family are dual citizen, here and Mexico, and they are all a bunch of gun-totin', American flag havin', hard-workin' people.   They just don't speak much English.
View Quote

That makes a lot of sense.    After all,  it has not been necessary to speak English in America.    Hopefully, that will change.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:52:36 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Well damn.

Still don't GAF.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:55:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Overy $100k per child to cover costs of kndergarten through 12th grade.

Something tells me some of that money can at least go to teaching these kids english.
View Quote

Tulsa has 2, possible 3 elementary schools devoted to English is a 2nd (EiS)language schools.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:01:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Ruh roh!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:02:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
English is the language of this land...
View Quote

It should be

It could be a good EO for Trump
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:06:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Is it because there is no longer an illegal immigrant in the white house?.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:06:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seems idiotic to maintain multiple language website as it's twice the work keeping it up to date.  So junking it when it need to be rehosted for new admin makes sense.
View Quote
Modern software can translate it for all the illegal immigrants to read.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:06:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Good. Just another example of trimming the fat. It will cost taxpayers half as much to host the site without a completely redundant version.  MAGA!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top