BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, this is eye opening (and scary) in many ways.  
First, the protesters are more organized than we are.  They have "medics" ready to go when needed.  You can see the guy who got shot was part of a "goon squad" looking to isolate the weak and assault them.  High school student and older, smaller asian male.  They have a plan of attack and prepared to do violence.
Second, these anarchist are different from the BLM groups.  The anarchist groups are looking for and coordinating violence, compared to looting.  They are coming armed, covering their face, medical equipment, select people to do the physical violence, ect.  There is a goal for them versus just running wild.
Third, they are learning.  They saw BLM groups getting arrested because their face was not covered.  BLM didn't really bring any weapons or tools but just grabbed what was handy. The anarchist brought hammer and tools to break up the streets.  Almost all of them had a backpack on.  Anarchist are wearing similar clothing, kind of like a uniform and camouflage identity.  We will be seeing gas masks and body armour from these people soon.  A lot of them are wearing heavy leather jackets already.  They are also much more media savvy.  
I can't stress enough how much more violent these anarchist seem to be.  How much more willing to escalate the violence.  How this can become so much more dangerous if left alone.  Thankfully most of the people there are just useful idiots and not true agitators.  
Get ready people, it's going to be a wild ride down the drain.
View Quote

So what you are saying then is that they are real anarchists.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looked like a veteran roof Korean to me

http://i.imgur.com/WnKUi8b.jpg

Rooftop Koreans best Koreans.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It has not been mentioned anywhere today but last night the  Periscope crowd that the so-called 'victim' was brandishing brass knuckles and swinging wildly at yellow hat and others. Disparity of force already existed in my opinion without this item, but if knuckles were found or witnesses testimony corroborated their use this could explain the shooter's quick release from custody.

As an aside, despite the communist political climate in Seattle, appx 10 years ago a similar shooting occurred where the shooter was immediately released:
A beta-appearing male was attacked at random on a busy downtown Seattle sidewalk in broad daylight. Suspect approached him after threatening several others at random and stated "I'm going to kill you." The muscular thug had just been released from prison and was high on crack. Victim was literally being beat to death but was able to pull his legally-carried .357 revolver and plugged the perpetrator once.

Attacker died in the hospital a couple hours later and shooter was released from police custody the same day with no charges filed.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/man-fatally-shot-was-dangerous/
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Call me a cynic, but that wouldn't have happened had the shooter been a White Male.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd vote to acquit based on that video.

Don't attack people and you won't get shot.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From the rag Seattle Times:

TL/DR: Shooter turned himself in, claimed self defense, and was released after police conferred with prosecutor's office.
View Quote

Good to hear.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Third, they are learning.  They saw BLM groups getting arrested because their face was not covered.  BLM didn't really bring any weapons or tools but just grabbed what was handy. The anarchist brought hammer and tools to break up the streets.  Almost all of them had a backpack on.  Anarchist are wearing similar clothing, kind of like a uniform and camouflage identity.  We will be seeing gas masks and body armour from these people soon.  A lot of them are wearing heavy leather jackets already.  They are also much more media savvy.  
View Quote

These "Black Bloc" tactics are not new, and they're always the guys at protests that come masked and dressed head to toe in black, and bring armor, shields, gas masks, slingshots, and fireworks. The idea being is that if they all look similar it's difficult to pinpoint (even with video evidence) which anarchist did what illegal act, and police rarely arrest them all.

AntiFa is just an emulation of the Euro Black Bloc, which is less willing to conform to the traditional "nonviolence" credo that leftist protestors claim to uphold.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Every year i have to play gatekeeper at my apartment building with these black block ass holes.  They start a ruckus, run up the street, cops catch up to them and they try to slip in behind residents of my building.  They are always greeted with the muzzle end of my G17.  Stay the fuck out of my house.

What do you put in a commie to make him lighter?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If that's the case then he's fucked. http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=478-124-020
View Quote
WAC is civil law.  Worse he can face is a trespassing charge.  RCW's is what you seek for criminal code.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:18:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WAC is civil law.  Worse he can face is a trespassing charge.  RCW's is what you seek for criminal code.
View Quote

Yeah, not familiar with Washington code. Anyway, shooter was released without charges. That doesn't mean nothing is coming down the road but it could be self-defence after all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Going to one of these protests is akin to walking through the south side of Chicago with a white face and money hanging out of your pockets.

WTF did you think was going to happen?
View Quote
Perhaps, he was going to a speaking event?

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Just to the right of the BARF sign at :07 it looks like a guy gets punched by a goon with a pole, and goes to the ground. I think the goon hits him with the pole while down.  Yellow hat moves towards the fight briefly at :14, then backs up. Yet another goon charges yellow hat at :16 and punches him at :18. I think there are a few people attacking yellow hat. Shot fired at :26. Black Bloc gets all concerned about peace after that and moves a banner to separate the groups.

Looks like a defensible shoot to me. High risk with that crowd as a backstop, but defensible. I wonder if there was a relationship between red hat MAGA and yellow hat shooter that led him to go to his defense. I don't think the guy who attacked yellow hat is the same guy who attacked red hat, but it's hard to see.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#14]
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/

Police say the man who fired the gun Friday night at the University of Washington claimed he had been assaulted by the man he shot, and that he believed he was a white supremacist.
Friends of the critically injured man, say he is no racist.
View Quote

Looks like protester on protester violence.

edit: before the hate, vic was used to fit in the title, not that I necessarily think the guy shot is a victim in the situation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like a Black Bloc protestor tried to assault him and got plugged.  Looks like a good shoot based on video and I think self defense comes into play here.  Shooter might have trouble if the state has laws against having firearms at protests though.

Personally, I think more of these Black Bloc guys need a thorough ass whooping, and given their tendency to sucker punch people, a few more like responses from armed citizens.
View Quote

He'd have to know that he was going to be IN the protest, though. He could claim that he was simply going to Milo's event and was caught up in the crowd and attacked.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#16]
So the right guy caught lead. Shooter slept in his own bed.  No charges.

Seattle = +1 commie shot

Good start of a national competition.  Next?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:07:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/

Looks like protester on protester violence.

edit: before the hate, vic was used to fit in the title, not that I necessarily think the guy shot is a victim in the situation.
View Quote

If not and he actually IS a Trump supporter, pretending to be a protestor and saying "oops, my bad, I thought he was a Nazi" might just be the smartest approach he could have taken.

The leftists might be less likely to press charges if they think it was friendly fire.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top