Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Elections have consequences.
View Quote

America First

MAGA
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The only people who would have a problem with that speech are anti-American elitist globalists who have been fleecing the system for years and the cling-ons who aspire to be a part of their exclusive circle to reap the benefits. Anyone who loves this country and the principles it was founded on was glad to finally hear a President acknowledge that the American People are getting screwed by their corrupt government and that we have to get back to a government based on the Constitution.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It won't matter how great America becomes...they don't want  to win...
View Quote

Well of course not, none of the elite, the politicians, or the reporters win if Americans come first..their success is in being part of creating the globalist world of their dreams in which they are the top 1%...and Americans are turned into the dirt poor 100% controlled slave labor...
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Probably supported JEB
View Quote

Apparently Trump is not the Bushes president.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
change is exactly what we need.

Change from the last 8 years 24 years

so I agree with the first post, shut the fuck up and go to the back of the bus
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Kek!
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/QAuroUI.png

Liberal pundits such as Van Jones weren’t the only people who came away shaken by President Trump’s inaugural address — some conservatives were unnerved by it as well.

Washington Post columnist Michael Gerson, who was a speechwriter for former President George W. Bush, took to Twitter on Friday to express his astonishment at just how divisive the new president’s speech really was. In particular, Gerson thought it sounded as though Trump was only speaking too the 46% of voters who supported him this past fall.

“It is truly shocking how disconnected this speech was from inaugural history,” wrote Gerson, who has been a longtime critic of Trump dating back to last year’s Republican primaries. “An inaugural for red American alone.”

Gerson also knocked Trump for painting an overly negative portrait of life in the United States, and for not offering a positive, uplifting message other than promoting his own grandiosity.

“There was the ‘New Deal,’ the ‘New Frontier’ — we have been treated to the “American Carnage” speech,” he wrote. “Trump has only one style of leadership — amplify resentments to intimidate opponents and force change.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/an-inaugural-for-red-america-alone-former-bush-speech-writer-slams-trumps-shocking-speech/
View Quote

Michael Gerson is a lot of things but he is no conservative.  He is a left leaning liberal who just happened to write a speech for two for GWB.  He has never been anything but a liberal dressed in RINO clothing.  FMG

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Gerson is the embodiment of an establishment cuck. Whatever words leak out of his man pleaser are equally as important as the runny shit that soaks a hobos dirty underwear after shitting under a highway overpass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Oh Jebrah.  The comical gift that keeps on giving. Just like herpes, except slightly funnier.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]
And this, folks, is a big reason why Trump is president and Jeb! is not.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not seeing the problem. He outlined how fucked the government has been, what's happened to the economy and that business as usual is a thing of the past. How hard is that to understand. Didn't hear a lot of empty bullshit in his speech, unlike 99% of the politician speeches I've heard in my days. My God, Zero seldom says anything remotely resembling the truth or reality. You could see it was taking all he could do not to jump and interrupt President Trump.

I watched the NBC coverage of the inauguration since I had to record it. No live TV at work. Too bad the commentators didn't have to listen to my wife's commentary of their comments. They just can't help spewing the bullshit they think the rest of us are hanging on to every word of. The status quo and MSM are in for a real beating.

I do notice no one in the Trump administration, so far, has been so classless as to say, fuck you, we won. Unlike Zero and crew, hell, they couldn't stop reminding us right up until the end.

ETA: We made a cross country trip in September of 2015. His description of shuttered businesses and factories was spot on. I could see all the dried up towns we drove through on that trip as he was talking about the aftermath of the housing collapse and the ongoing recession. The elite don't drive through middle or small town America either one. They fly over it and have no clue since they don't see and haven't seen any of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
They forgot this
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I never heard W give a decent prepared speech.  They were all cringe-worthy, so that speaks to Gerson's ability.

Trump's speech, on the other hand, I found inspiring.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]
How is "All Americans"

Devisive.

I must have had defective female english teachers.

And I believe the Don when he said : ALL
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Don't care
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't care
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#19]
FTG
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#20]
All of the Ex pres' sitting there looking at each other yesterday, was he talking about me?  LOL  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Washington Post writer. he voted for Hillary. Cuck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It won't matter how great America becomes...they don't want  to win...
View Quote

Shame and guilt. For the Patriarchy win!
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I never heard W give a decent prepared speech.  They were all cringe-worthy, so that speaks to Gerson's ability.

Trump's speech, on the other hand, I found inspiring.
View Quote

That's because Trump wrote it himself and was Trump. No fucks were given that day.  He delivered, and it was glorious.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck him.

Were has the last 8 years of this kind of thinking got us?  I prefer a dose of the cold hard truth for a change.
View Quote

Amen!  Bush's mincing around got us O for eight.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm sure he get accolades in the office for writing this crap, like a big circle jerk making him feel like he is great. Meanwhile the writers continue to pass buying their pathetic papers with their biased and fantasy world leftist logic.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#26]
The speech was unsettling.  It made the listener uncomfortable.
Why? Because we have grown too accustomed to listening to beautiful, poetic, utter bullshit. When someone bluntly speaks the truth it rattles people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#27]
My name is Dave and IDGAF
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The glasses told me all I needed to know about his political leanings and the limpness of his wrist before I even read the article. 
View Quote

Good observation.  Look at that pansy-ass girly-man.  Do you think he ever made a dollar by doing anything but sitting in front of a keyboard?  Has he ever turned a wrench or wired a circuit or operated a machine?  No.  He is the elite shitting on the rest of us.  And as Michael Moore so eloquently stated, "The election of Donald Trump is the biggest FUCK YOU ever delivered."
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He can go sit in the back of the bus.
View Quote
He can sit in the back of the bus or the front of the bus, but I have a feeling it's the SHORT bus he'll be on.
As has been said many times already the last eight years were for the libs.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top