Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#1]
RINO tears are almost as satisfying as Liberal tears.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Cucks gonna cuck.  Reality is conservative attempts at unity only end up emboldening the left. It's time for no more Mr. Nice Guy. No more losing every single issue while relishing the moral victory of maintaining decorum and civility. This is time to twke the gloves off and fight for Western Civilization or watch it destroy itself completely.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck him  and George W.

Either get on the Trump train or get run the fuck over.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#4]
So Trump gave the right what the left always gets.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, Gerson, President Trump's speech was profoundly connected to the realities of this nation (especially those of the ignored, previously marginalized American half) and was vastly superior to anything you ever have written or will write!
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#6]
It is not the job of the president to paint a rosy picture and sing Kumbaya. His job is to tell the truth to the people.
Trump is not a politician. It is most refreshing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jesus H, was he even listening to the inaugural address? I've never felt so uplifted. He promised to take our country back from the political elite and give it back to the people. That should've made everyone feel great. You can really tell who the anti-American agitators are based on their reaction to the speech.
View Quote

Unless you're one of the political elite.

I swear, there must have been two speeches played.  There was one that I listened to, that made me feel a little hope for our future.  There must have also been another one that all the Washington insiders listened to, that promised doom and gloom for one and all.  This other speech is the one where Trump promised re-education camps, pogroms, and food riots.  Man, I'm sure glad I didn't have to hear that one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
There are many leftists and globalists that have infiltrated the Republican party.  

Time to purge.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Wonder what his screen name is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#10]
The next 4 years are going to be relentless.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I swear, there must have been two speeches played.  There was one that I listened to, that made me feel a little hope for our future.  There must have also been another one that all the Washington insiders listened to, that promised doom and gloom for one and all.  This other speech is the one where Trump promised re-education camps, pogroms, and food riots.  Man, I'm sure glad I didn't have to hear that one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus H, was he even listening to the inaugural address? I've never felt so uplifted. He promised to take our country back from the political elite and give it back to the people. That should've made everyone feel great. You can really tell who the anti-American agitators are based on their reaction to the speech.

That's funny. I already saw a meme comparing his speech to Bane's at the end of Dark Knight Rises.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Who wouldn't want a more productive 'Murica?  Products we can be proud of, less foreign interest, less oppressive health care forced upon us by an aggressive insurance lobby?  Nipping corrupt politicians as much as possible, and cut way down on working 'Muricans (who provide the bulk of our taxes) supporting those who don't want to work.

Oh yeah, those last peeps....
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#13]
So, a guy who never liked Trump, still doesn't.

Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
change is exactly what we need.

Change from the last 8 years

so I agree with the first post, shut the fuck up and go to the back of the bus
View Quote

Actually we need a change from the last 4 Presidents. Bush the Elder, Clinton, Bush the Younger, and Obama. They have all put the interests of the world, in terms of trade and security before the US. Some in more retarded fashion than others. NAFTA, WTO, Most Favor Nations, NATO, TPP were the highlights of the crazy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Elections have consequences.
View Quote

This. We won, get over it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#16]
for not offering a positive, uplifting message other than promoting his own grandiosity.
View Quote

Actually, it WAS a positive uplifting message to those of us who have been branded as deplorable, racist, mysogynist, and out of step with modern life. The people who actually work for a living and who pay their taxes.

Yep, more liberal tears. Trump didn't like him and he got triggered.

As for it being about his grandiosity, Trump used the word "I" three times, and "we" as a nation 45 times. I can't even count the number of times Obama uses the word "I" in his speeches. Yet they play up that Trump is self centered but Obama is concerned about the masses. That is direct evidence of their projection - they are blaming others for what they do actually do, which is to care less about you and me and this nation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#17]
News Flash!  Red America elected him, blue can go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#18]
"Divisive" is what the Globalist-Marxist NWO elite call any American who is for the America of our Founders and American sovereignty.

Like a rapist calling a victim who fights back "uncooperative"

Besides that he's another William Kristol Neocon (Perpetual War Nobel Lies)

Background and family

Gerson was raised in an Evangelical Christian family[7] in St. Louis, Missouri. His paternal grandfather was Jewish. He attended Georgetown University for a year and then transferred to Wheaton College in Illinois, graduating in 1986.

In early 1999, Karl Rove recruited Gerson for the Bush campaign.

Gerson was named by Time as one of "The 25 Most Influential Evangelicals In America." The February 7, 2005 issue listed Gerson as the ninth most influential.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#19]
His speech was for all Americans.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You know, there are lots of people who are absolutely terrified that Trump means what

he says and, based on winning an election he "couldn't win", might actually be able to 

do some of it.  If he manages to walk the razors edge and get some work coming back

to the rust belt without too much pain and disruption, and gets a handle on illegal

immigration, there are going to be a lot of out of work blue dog democrats who are

going to vote for him in 2020.

And those people are about to piss their pants at the thought.
View Quote

Essentially what Trump said in his campaign speeches, things can only get better. How much better remains to be seen right now.  But it will be better.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If guys like Gerson and Bill Kristol make the assertion that America does not come first, the who the hell should the voters and taxpayers of the United States of America put first? China? Iran? Mexico?
View Quote

Islam and globalism. Just like the last how many years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Glad to see the globalist are outing themselves.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Every box is checked. Every fucking box.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gerson

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Fuck this irrelevant asshole
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Did that POS have anything to say about Schumer's drivel 5 minutes earlier?

F! HIM!
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck treasonous blue America.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"We president now".

View Quote

Yep, in the words of former President Obama, "elections have consequences."
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Gerson also knocked Trump for painting an overly negative portrait of life in the United States, and for not offering a positive, uplifting message other than promoting his own grandiosity.

What did he say when the Wookie said there was no hope?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I thought it WAS positive.  His speeches are always positive.

That's the difference in thinking between communists and liberty minded patriots.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He can go sit in the back of the bus.
View Quote
RINO GOING TO RINO...
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Did that POS have anything to say about Schumer's drivel 5 minutes earlier?

F! HIM!
View Quote

For realz.  Talk about a devisive and negative speech.

FCS
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Every box is checked. Every fucking box.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gerson

View Quote

He helped write George W. Bush's controversial second inaugural address that called for neo-conservative intervention and nation building around the world to effect the spread of democracy to third world countries.

ie. Death to every country that rejects the central bank cartel.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
"Washington Post columnist."
That's all I need to hear.

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Did he actually read the transcript?

It seemed pretty damn clearly aimed at everyone in this country, and around the world. It was more grounded and unifying than any of Obama's speeches.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump mentions unity more than Obama did in any of his speeches ever did. 3 mentions of himself versus the 75 or so in nearly every speech Obama gave.

Instead of saying I, Trump said we. Hmm. 
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife and I were talking about this yesterday.  I don't know where they're coming up with all this crap.

As far as I'm concerned, if your attitude isn't "America First", you're living in the wrong damn country.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Both funny and on point.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#41]
The establishment is the problem.  Not just the retarded left.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#42]
He's out of the loop.
He didn't use the media approved buzzwords when criticizing the speech.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I liked the speech
View Quote

I did, too.  I thought it was brilliant, and so refreshing to hear real concerns of Americans being discussed.  I guess he wanted to hear a Mayor Daley speech, including "We must rise to higher and ever higher platitudes...."
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Great posts on no criticism of Fuckyou Shumer and the Wookie's, No Hope, speeches.  Establishment and media are going to be on Trump's ass 24/7.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Make America Great Again.  MAGA
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, because 12 years of Bush really helped our country
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He helped write George W. Bush's controversial second inaugural address that called for neo-conservative intervention and nation building around the world to effect the spread of democracy to third world countries.

ie. Death to every country that rejects the central bank cartel.
View Quote

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#48]
What speech did listen to?  The one i heard sounded like a positive path forward.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#49]
“It is truly shocking how disconnected this speech was from inaugural history,” wrote Gerson,

These people just do not get it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Elections have consequences.
View Quote

This.

We president now. Fuck off.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top