Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2017 10:21:39 AM EDT
Not even out of office and already on the offensive.
Like a tick on a dogs ass.

https://www.obama.org

FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Not clicking that ever
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
So who owns obama.com, Obama.net, ect? We could have some fun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

ISIS
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Your Voice
The Obama Foundation is a living, working startup for citizenship — an ongoing project for us to shape, together, what it means to be a good citizen in the 21st century.
The Foundation is based on the South Side of Chicago, and we will have projects all over the city, the country, and the world.

To help us get started, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your ideas, your hopes, your dreams about what we can achieve together.
Tell us about the people who inspire you and the organizations you admire.

This will be your Foundation just as much as it is ours.
View Quote

The replacement for the Klinton foundation. We will see more evil and influence peddling than ever before.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Like a cancer he won't go away.  By citizen he means world citizen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Valerie Jarrett wasn't done, so this is just Stage 2: Hemorrhoid's Menace
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The replacement for the Klinton foundation. We will see more evil and influence peddling than ever before.
View Quote

lol,hopefully they concentrate on Chicago.................
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

They need a discussion or comments section, so we can troll the fuck out of it
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the Clintons just see liberalism and politics as a means to an end of attaining power and wealth but unfortunately I think Obozo actually believes in it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

ISIS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ISIS

and Obama.org
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

ISIS
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#14]
From CinC to AinC (Agitator in Chief).
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Has he started the Barack and Michelle Obama Global Initiative yet? There are lots of international donors out there with uncommitted cash just waiting to help orphans and widows.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#16]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#17]
I went to the website. IT looks like it is going to focus on education and community in Chicago. To be honest, Obama could do a lot of good in the shit whole, because people might listen to him. Hope he can, and I hope he focuses on that, cause I want his ass out of federal politics.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I went to the website. IT looks like it is going to focus on education and community in Chicago. To be honest, Obama could do a lot of good in the shit whole, because people might listen to him. Hope he can, and I hope he focuses on that, cause I want his ass out of federal politics.
View Quote

He has had eight years to do some good.  During those eight years, he could have made a significant impact on Chicago.  And he could have improved race relations instead of causing levels of division harking back to the 60s.  But instead, he focused on causing division and widening existing fractures, and on pushing hard towards the hard left's imagined utopia.

IMHO he will stay on the national stage.  He will continue to be the voice of divisiveness.  He will be the media's go-to talking head, especially for any political action that threatens his "legacy".  He will write opinion pieces, and probably some books, and be asked to speak at many functions.

And then there is Michelle.  I hope I am wrong, but I see her getting into politics, with an eye for the WH.  I have already seen several people on various live news broadcasts wearing "Obama 2020" shirts.  Same commie-inspired art as the "hope and change" poster, but with Michelle's image instead of BHOs.

Yes, they could use their status to raise awareness and money to be used to fix many problems in Chicago, and throughout the country.  I hope they do just that, and that I am wrong with what I postulated above.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Alrighty then. All those former Clinton Foundation employees are no longer unemployed. They found a new foundation to call home.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Has he started the Barack and Michelle Obama Global Initiative yet? There are lots of international donors out there with uncommitted cash just waiting to help orphans and widows.
View Quote

And a workforce already trained on how to grease the skids available for hire.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#22]

I'm really laughing harder than I should on that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Now that's funny
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quick somebody by all the domain names.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

He didn't give a shit about south side shitcago when he had the power of the federal government.
So I'm betting it is just a front so he can get protection from a corrupt system that already is in place.
The Obongo mafia will have zero interference from state and local laws.
That will insulate him and give him a ready made support system to push his commie bullshit.

I really hope he sells his DC mosque and spends all his time in chitown.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not clicking that ever
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He didn't give a shit about south side shitcago,when he had the power of the federal government.
So I'm betting it just a front were he can get protection from a corrupt system. The Obongo mafia will have zero interference from state and local laws.
That will insulate him and give him a ready made support system to push his commie bullshit.

I really hope he sells his DC mosque and spends all him time in chitown.
View Quote

To be honest, I would hope a President would have a lot more on his hands than worrying about the South Side of Chicago. I wouldn't want Trump focusing on shitty parts of New York.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He has had eight years to do some good.  During those eight years, he could have made a significant impact on Chicago.  And he could have improved race relations instead of causing levels of division harking back to the 60s.  But instead, he focused on causing division and widening existing fractures, and on pushing hard towards the hard left's imagined utopia.

IMHO he will stay on the national stage.  He will continue to be the voice of divisiveness.  He will be the media's go-to talking head, especially for any political action that threatens his "legacy".  He will write opinion pieces, and probably some books, and be asked to speak at many functions.

And then there is Michelle.  I hope I am wrong, but I see her getting into politics, with an eye for the WH.  I have already seen several people on various live news broadcasts wearing "Obama 2020" shirts.  Same commie-inspired art as the "hope and change" poster, but with Michelle's image instead of BHOs.

Yes, they could use their status to raise awareness and money to be used to fix many problems in Chicago, and throughout the country.  I hope they do just that, and that I am wrong with what I postulated above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only imagine what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson must be thinking when they ponder this. "We're about to take some huge pay cuts because of this guy."

Stick with what you're best at Mr. Obama, and being a statesman is not it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Who is going to be his Huma?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#30]
I sent him a quick message:

"Maybe you should concentrate on fixing Chicago-thousands of shootings and almost 800 murders last year.I'm sure a great community organizer such as yourself will have no problem bringing the people there together and making Chicago great again!"

I'm sure some of the shit they send me will be good for a laugh.........
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quick somebody by all the domain names.
View Quote

Yes, then take them live and redirect to the image of laughing  Charlton Heston with a MAGA cap on.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

He blew that chance starting 8 years ago. Where was his concern then? He fucked up a lot of shit, some of which may never be "unfucked", but he had a fantastic opportunity to bring real change instead of "fuck you America" change. He failed miserably with his globalist bullshit approach, his racism, ego and his arrogance. Does anyone actually believe he will change? If so I have some ocean front property in Michigan for sale.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bullshit.

I wonder if 16ers are going to be as bad as 13ers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The BM Global Initiative has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
They have no skills to do anything but agitate. They are more dangerous now than before.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They have no skills to do anything but agitate. They are more dangerous now than before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should be interesting as Trump and other emboldened conservatives set him straight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMHO, O and company are neither incompetent or stupid.  Whether the ideas he espouses/ acts upon are his own or whispered in his ear is irrelevant.  He and others like him are committed hard core leftists, and everything they do is to push towards a desired end-state by breaking down current institutions and replacing them with something "better" from the hard core leftist POV.  I have no doubt that if their intent was to fix the problems they claim to care about, it would be done.  But that is not their intent.  And I agree with the statement in red 100%.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Should be interesting as Trump and other emboldened conservatives set him straight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really believe Obama, or those who believe in O and what he represents, are going to ever actually listen to Trump or conservatives and take that information to heart?  The best we can strive for IMHO, is to reach the fence-sitters/ middle-of-the-road types.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#40]
HIT
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#41]
From that website, a supposed Obama quote...

------------------------
I'm asking you to believe. Not in my ability to create change ?— but in yours.
------------------------

I do believe, and we changed your and your party right out of the White House.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Like a cancer he won't go away.  By citizen he means world citizen.
View Quote

He'll be guest of honor in every extremist Islamic enclave in the world. Believe that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Tempted to email and tell him "Fuck off and go away you commie shitbag."
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#44]
The billionaire globalist Marxists of social media and silicon valley the owners of the means of information are backing
their their boy in a war to finish what the Communists,Democrats,GOPe,Neocons, and Rinos started.
There is a war coming
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Is he asking for donations ?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

To be honest, I would hope a President would have a lot more on his hands than worrying about the South Side of Chicago. I wouldn't want Trump focusing on shitty parts of New York.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't give a shit about south side shitcago,when he had the power of the federal government.
So I'm betting it just a front were he can get protection from a corrupt system. The Obongo mafia will have zero interference from state and local laws.

I really hope he sells his DC mosque and spends all him time in chitown.

This is a whole new world. When you have a president who is engaged 16 hours a day 6 days a week guess what? He has time to look at lots of thing and then give the orders to make it so. We've never seen something like this before. Trump is a world class workaholic. He does it for fun.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need to watch those when they come up so we can snatch those websites. Zeros site will be spewing non-stop 24/7 communist propaganda...like a North Korean border speaker.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#48]
the  clintons and reggie love will run it for him
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Since he wants to continue his attempt to destroy the country,  it's time for the DOJ to wage all out war on this POS.   Prosecute for fraud, the burden of proof should be on him to prove he was legally eligible to be pres.  All we have is the phony BC posted on his website.  And maybe through discovery we will see which muslin paid for his college, rumored to be an arab. How many other laws did he break while in office?  

Keep that POS tied up in court and make his life miserable and paying legal fees.   Let's see how much time that leaves to spread communism and insight riots.  Hopefully his website stays hacked.  And don't forget Soros. Was it Turkey that just indited him?   Extradite his ass to face charges and freeze all assets.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Tempted to email and tell him "Fuck off and go away you commie shitbag."
View Quote

Why not?

Hell,what name do you think I put in for "Who inspired me"?Donald Trump

FBHO
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top