Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the camp that says it would have been worth doing just for the purpose of trolling the left. The media would have to cover it...no choice not to....think about it...

If the media tries to ignore it, Trump simply tweets a selfie of him dancing with him and then questions why the MSM is not supportive of 'celebrating diversity'

Not only would the troll bait have been too tempting....Trump seems to actually enjoy trolling everyone.

Missed opportunity if you ask me
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus Christ you guys are scared of everything! Hell we have transgendered folks on this website who are 2nd amendment supporters. Who cares about what these people do with their own lives. 
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And I'd tell my "advisors" they're fucking fired. Go be inclusive at the insane asylum where that takeadickfromme recipient belongs.

Lopping off body parts is a sickness, not a statement. Fuck off. The end.
View Quote
Yep according to liberals they do not have to chop shitoff, just declare the are trans then they are call miss or what ever 
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
one reason I voted for trump was to stop this transgender bullshit! are we still going to have this bathroom bullshit?
View Quote

Is that sarcasm?

There have only been two major-party US presidential candidates that were pro-LBGT.    Hillary was one.    Trump is the other.

Most of the people I personally know who fall into that camp voted for Trump, by the way.   They generally don't give a shit what other people think and hate the Hildebeast for the same reasons GD does.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why would he/she be there?  I would assume he's a flaming lib?
View Quote
nope. Republican and caught a rash of shit for it from the left
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
holy shit there are some blindly hateful fuckers in this thread.

sad thing is tomorrow they will be in church pounding on a bible thinking they are perfect
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why would he/she be there?  I would assume he's a flaming lib?
View Quote
No, he's a Republican. He supported trump.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

nnnnnnnnno fox biz was saying he/she is a big republican
View Quote

I grew up in Trinidad, Colorado -- sex change capital of the world.   Family doc was the same guy who trimmed twigs and berries on the side (kept our hospital open for years when the size of the town wouldn't have done so).   He and his successor (who was a Mark-->Marcie trans) were customers of my parent's auto shop. 

The thing about true transexuals is that  gender dysphoria doesn't actually have political origins.  Met a lot of these people who were conservative, libertarian, etc.   

There's a rising youtuber that drives the lefties nuts who is a well-passing male to female trans.   Like Milo, (s)he's not wrong and has some good rants about all the special snowflake bullshit:

On the Gender stipidity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQbgShb6r8

"Trump is your president, get over it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GltFTSf_TjA

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think he should do it, mainly to watch heads explode on both sides. It's already working on one.
View Quote
You would. 
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]
If Bruce tries to lead he's gonna get grabbed by the balls.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
If I would were Trump I'd have danced with him. Make the rainbow groups look more pathetic when they cry about their persecution under Trump.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You would. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he should do it, mainly to watch heads explode on both sides. It's already working on one.
You would. 

And??
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And??
View Quote

and liked it?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top