Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 9:06:33 PM EDT
Well, broke up with her, and need some kind of evil prank, got the ring back, and returned it, now I need to get even.

Should I do this, or better yet, post it here? (shes got a nice tits and a nice ass, call early and often!)
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
No, post it here.

And way back when I was on AOL I use to pretend to be a girl and have guys call "my" number, of course the number was people I hated and it's the simple things in life like knowing your ex is gettin a bunch of calls from perverts and old horny men wanting phone sex that makes ya happy :)
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Garryowen, I would, but I am in most of those, so no dice [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
but I want to give Imbrog a chance before I let the rest of you studs have a try. the man needs help.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Send the pics to me: [email protected] and I can crop you out of them and upload them to my server so you can post 'em

:)

I'm all about gettin revenge on a whore than broke a fellow brothers heart.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#6]
why would you do this to a girl you broke up with?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#8]
didn't know the story. sorry.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't want to post pics, because for all I know she could be here, lurking, and I am the only one with those pics, she would probably come and shoot me. [}:(]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#10]
E-mail them to me i'll post um, thats lets you off the hook.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Steyrgirl: she dumped me, as a prank, by one of her friends, the joke is on her, because I made it permanant [:)]

Every one asking about pics:

A) the scanners broke

B) she was with ME when I took the pics, she would know where they came from

C) she is the former bosses daughter, and I want my unemployment dammit!

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#12]
btt
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#13]
listen Vyper Cub, how feasible is it for you to do this espescially since her old man holds your cards.
Go to church!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#14]
away troll, he doesn't hold the cards, but I won't post the pics anyway, you have to call and get them yourself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Help Imbrog|io!!!

Give the man a break!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#16]
You got the ring back, that is the most important thing.

I don't know what good it would do to post her number or give it out to people. BTW, the excuse about the scanner being broken.... c'mon dude. I mean how in the hell does a scanner break? Just say you refuse to post the pics, end of story. No flame intended.

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Sell the ring and go buy a new rifle.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Steyrgirl: she dumped me, as a prank, by one of her friends, the joke is on her, because I made it permanant [:)]
View Quote

It was a prank?  Really?  I don't remember you saying that.

No shit, a prank?????
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#19]
What a buddy, you can have mine, I`m done with her. She`s a little used now. I cant stand her and even asked for the ring back. How about getting her some implants then giving us a shot? huh?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Cible, Yep, her friend (who is now on my very short shit list) put the ex up to it, set her up with a guy and everything, my ex came crawling back to me a day after she dumped me, and I thought about it, then I took the ring, and slammed the door in her face.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I've got a buncha numbers I'd be willing to donate, and some of them are definitely psychotic enough that you could call them up and say hi my names imbroglio want to fly down to texas cali florida wherever it is you live and hump? and they'll be on the next plane out, guaranteed buddy if I give you 10 numbers theres gotta be at least hell 8 of em that'll do that, only condition is you have to come up with a way to make them believe that I died in some horrible accident or cia asassination. I know you other members can pitch in, lotsa you've got some stalker types that still pop-up every once in a while, let him see what the girls you meet in bars like his manuals teach him about are really like. And I know you wouldn't miss the opportunity so a buddy could get laid and for free he pretends to be a g-man investigating your death so you're stalker problems are taken care of. If only 20 of you participated we could come up with enough girls to lay him everyday for a month.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cible, Yep, her friend (who is now on my very short shit list) put the ex up to it, set her up with a guy and everything, my ex came crawling back to me a day after she dumped me, and I thought about it, then I took the ring, and slammed the door in her face.
View Quote

RIGHT the fuck ON, Bro!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I thought that he was one of us.
If she wasn't good for you , why would you want to wreck Imbroglio's life?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I have come to accept the open malevolence and hostility directed towards me. In addition, I know that the purpose behind the immense amount of adversity in my life will soon become apparent.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Just remember; no matter how good she smells, how soft her skin, how sweet her smile...somewhere, some guy considers her a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Imbroglio-n,pl. -glios A complicated situation or disagreement; a confused heap, a tangle.
.............................Websters
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#27]
she would be good for imbrog|io, shes a good lay, and she likes men to be dependent on her, I became to independant so she tried to scare me, and I told her to hit the bricks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Vyper,
You did the right thing, if a girl breaks up with you on a dare, she isn't really the one.  Heart wounds sting like a mutha and don't heal for a while.  Don't drowned in the bottle though, just cause she screwed up her life, don't screw up yours.  I know some Hell's Angels let me know if you want them to call her. [X]
Ice
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
she would be good for imbrog|io, shes a good lay.
View Quote

Yeah.... But does she swallow?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top