Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Her mother passed away and there are no relatives to 'dump the kids on.'
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You left out the part where she dumps her kids on her mom every weekend so she can dress like a hooker and hang around bars like she did before the 2 kids almost ruined all that.

Her mother passed away and there are no relatives to 'dump the kids on.'

That might be an issue. It really makes it tough to do stuff. I've hung out with girls who had kids, and it's not an issue as long as you can get time alone. Having a couple.screaming kids running around all day is unfortunately a deal breaker and this is coming from someone who has a kid but is grown.

Having kids isn't a problem, having kids that take up all of your time is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The two kids are holding her back.
View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He did say pole inbound instead of poll.
Hmmm. A little freudian slippage Op?
View Quote

Arfcoinage
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
this is going to sound a little harsh but just by looking at her I can tell that she doesn't do a good job of picking guys....heck she probably attracts those types of guys by the way she looks

I can't really put my finger on exactly what it is about her, I guess it's just guy instinct.  You can just feel it in your gut that she's not dating material.  I'm sure she's a hell of a lot of fun to be around but it kind of ends there.....sorry
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She likes to hunt and fish, carries a Springfield XD-9 compact, and has two kids.....
View Quote

I stopped reading right there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
This reminds me of the old;

"Send pictures of fishing boat"

joke
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not single anymore...but if I suddenly found myself single again I'm NOT raising someone else's kids for them.

sorry...ymmv of course.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

most guys that age are also worse than the girls with being self centered ego maniacs.  they are too wrapped up in themselves to have a sustaining relationship.
View Quote

You say like it's a bad thing.  Why the fuck should a young man piss his life away to be some little fuckboy for some cunt?  If those fine upstanding young men don't get bitches pregnant and they are doing their own shit, there's not one good goddam reason why they should settle for some tramp that doesn't understand how babies are made.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'll see if I can talk her into starting an account.
View Quote

Serious question:

If you were not married would you go for it?

Its nice to be friendly but dont get to close.  

from the brief description you gave:

Here are the negatives-
2 kids
Sounds bossy
Short
These are the reasons I would steer clear.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As I get older and my time becomes less and my financial resources become more, I find I don't want to deal with bullshit and needless stress.  It's not her or her kids, but the X-husband drama that is the first negative that comes to mind.
    Secondly, what does she bring to the table? Is she a Doctor or a waitress.  I she bi-polar?  Are her kids PITA's?  Relationship that involve more than sport fucking are less about love but more about commitment.  As I get older, I don't want to make commitments I won't or can't honor.
    The sad truth is the older she gets, the less likely she will be for her to find a mate.  As my divorced female associates ask?  Why can't I find a nice, successful cat like you?  The answer is they are all happily married to other nice successful cats.   Anna Karenina syndrome is a bitch.
View Quote

that's another biggie.  I dated some girls that were great people, except they had no aspirations in life.  that puts one in the "fun" not permanent category in a hurry
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm 55, a bit overweight, divorced with 2 kids and not rich. I started dating a few years ago and mostly dated women without kids, most in their 30s. Easy enough to find for sure.
I'm about to marry my gf who just turned 40, 5', 100# asian, hot, fun, beautiful, no kids.

If a guy like me, who's probably not at all on her radar can find hot and kid free women, she might have to reconsider her standards!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#14]
She is very pretty OP.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Too bad she isn't Hungarian. I'd consider a date.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If she was annoying, I'd have put that in the OP. She's not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TWO KIDS!!!!!!! fuck that shit. She's probably really annoying too.  The reason people "can't find" someone, is because they're usually the problem.

Maybe not to you.  How much time have you spent with her in the role of potential suitor?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#18]
4'10"? She ain't even grown up yet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
cause she carries a XD9 
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
4' 10" 103lbs... she's almost a spinner.
View Quote

Almost??  Damn! What is your definition of a spinner?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Serious question:

Here are the negatives-
2 kids
Sounds bossy
Short
View Quote

Being short is not a con.

Short girls are the best girls

Tell her I said whats up
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#22]
she has not dated enough yet to know what she needs

Dating is a lost art it involves listening another lost art.

too many of my generation & younger spent thier best years locked in dumb monogamous relationships to avoid being alone.

that iswhat marriage is for. dating is to find out what you need in a partner , habits, quiks ect. & make yourself better prepared for that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#23]
1. Two kids.
2. Odd-looking face.
3. 4"10"  103 lbs. That's practically in midget category.
4. Tats.
5. Undoubtedly a south Georgia, cracker accent.
6. 30, with the demeanor of a 12 year old.

No successful man in his right mind would go for this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She should not date until kids are 18.  Never bring a male unrelated to kids into the home.  Unreasonable risk to kids due to one's own selfishness. You chose badly the first time and the penalty is you have to make sacrifices for your kids.  Odds are greater kids will be murdered/molested by unrelated male in the home than they are for this to be a relationship that works out.

View Quote

She's very insistent about not allowing a man around her kids until there's been an amount of time to judge the fellow worthy. Got burned on the last serious relationship, and the ex's kids still want to hang out with hers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#25]
For a married guy of 20 years, you seem to know a whole lot about this girl's personal life.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#26]
The kids. She looks young. I wouldn't have seriously dated anyone with kids in my early to mid 20s. A lot of people aren't having kids until about 30 now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, you've never dated her.  

Like I said, for all I know my awesome single friends go out with someone and start sending 20 texts a day asking where they are or some other bullshit.  You're not going to get that info when they talk about wanting to find someone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Someone who doesn't do the cheat and beat routine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is she looking for in a guy?  You didn't really provide anything useful for information except pic and kids

Someone who doesn't do the cheat and beat routine.

If that's an ongoing problem for her then I bet dollars to donuts that she's attracted to these kinds of men.  

I had a lady friend who always had me meet her new boyfriends because I guess she wanted my validation.  We were friends growing up so I guess we had a rapport with each other.  The guys were always scum and I always told her as much because I didn't care enough to mind my own business.  She always said "this guy is different" and sure enough they never were.  She had 4 kids consecutively with 4 of these guys.

Bottom line is she liked bad boys.  She only acted like she wanted a respectable man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, that's the kicker as any guy with his shit together wants to avoid that at all costs. I know that if I were single, I wouldn't want to get involved with a girl with kids. Father most likely is a shithead and will be a constant PIA.

Cute girl for sure, maybe go with a different hairstyle as the big hair with hairspray look is kind of over. South Georgia isn't going to be overly furtile picking grounds, maybe in/around Sav.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Serious question:

Here are the negatives-
2 kids
Sounds bossy
Short
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll see if I can talk her into starting an account.

Serious question:

Here are the negatives-
2 kids
Sounds bossy
Short

I get what you're saying, but none of those things would be deal-killers for me.

I think with two kids she's drastically shrunk the pool of men that want to date her, but it doesn't sound like she's looking for someone to "date". It sounds like she's looking for a husband and father. Those men do exist, they're just not nearly as common as guys that just want to fuck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You say like it's a bad thing.  Why the fuck should a young man piss his life away to be some little fuckboy for some cunt?  If those fine upstanding young men don't get bitches pregnant and they are doing their own shit, there's not one good goddam reason why they should settle for some tramp that doesn't understand how babies are made.
View Quote

you proved my point.  when you are ready for a committed relationship with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, and have kids with, then you will understand
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'll take 24 years old with two kids for $300 Alex.

I sure as hell wouldn't get involved in anything serious with someone in that situation.

Sure it may be fun for a while, but the drama with the ex's and kids and her is inevitable at this point.
View Quote

There's no drama with an ex.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kids were not born out of wedlock. Ex husband had a personality disorder that emerged late.
View Quote

Warning, Warning, Warning.

Yeah, I wouldn't deal with that either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Does she have an interocitor?

Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Kids were not born out of wedlock. Ex husband had a personality disorder that emerged late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is the kids. In today's world that is more or less asking a guy to commit to $10k a year or more in expenses plus dealing with one or more baby daddies. If she had the kids out of wedlock they also are a huge red flags as to poor choice making.

Two children, both with the ex-husband?  How long were they married? How long have they been divorced?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
1. Two kids.
2. Odd-looking face.
3. 4"10"  103 lbs. That's practically in midget category.
4. Tats.
5. Undoubtedly a south Georgia, cracker accent.
6. 30, with the demeanor of a 12 year old.

No successful man in his right mind would go for this.
View Quote

damn........
that's brutal, but often times the truth paints an ugly picture
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Kids are the biggest issue. You will never be #1. You have to deal with the original dad, custody, expense etc.  

And let's be honest here. There are plenty of nice men out there who will treat her and her kids right. She doesn't want a nice guy or she is not looking hard enough. There are probably 5 nice guys she has friend zoned that she is stringing along who would like nothing more than to make her happy. She's more interested in getting her fuck on, which is fine, but expect to get continually treated like dirt and set a bad example for your kids.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#38]
You planning on taking her out to a BBQ dinner?  

Quoted:
So

Ill take her out
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

you proved my point.  when you are ready for a committed relationship with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, and have kids with, then you will understand
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Married a woman with two kids when I was 25.

We've been married for 21 years now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#40]
"Single mom" with tats.

She has a lot to offer; the cost of raising her kids and The Hep.

I might have found her problem right there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#41]
What's the big fucking deal with "two kids"? That's simple enough to solve. I'm guessing baby daddy #1 probably isn't paying support- she's young, he probably is too and given the economy etc...probably not all that financially stable.

You petition to adopt the two kids, cost you maybe $10k in legal fees. Dad is then out of the picture. He can fight it but will likely lose if he's not current on support and she currently has managing custody, especially if she were to relocate- he's probably tired of "dealing with the ex and all her shit" and paying child support. Here in Texas not paying is a really big deal, they suspend all sorts of licenses etc....He may not fight it at all, lots of selfish assholes out there that way.....

You're a selfish son of a bitch if you let "two kids" hold you back from being with someone that would otherwise be a good spouse.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Inky with two kids?

Did she meet the baby daddy at her parole officer?
View Quote

Began dating the future husband when she was in high school. Married, kids, husband cheated and changed his spots. Nothing worth of a Springer episode.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
So

Ill take her out

Shit pass her my digits and well get a thread started
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wondered how long that was going to take
View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
too bad I'm off the market or I'd give her a spin

but seriously, my main issue with single moms was mostly the way they raise their kids.  spoiled little shits that do no wrong 9 times out of 10.  I have an 8yo son myself, and when I finally came across a hot woman with similar parenting ideals, I locked that shit up.  

If you're over the age of about 28 and dating, you have to get used to the idea of finding a single parent
View Quote

Although as a founding member of the arfcom "Dirty Inky!" team and voted "Inky",I'd go with the above. Often the non-parent gets the, "You're not my Dad/Mom". Or, "Don't you dare tell my child what to do."

Not saying that would be the case here, but when you put your self in this situation it's a possibility, whether sooner or later when then the current Brady bunch ages and goes off the rails in their teen years.

eta:
As my divorced female associates ask? Why can't I find a nice, successful cat like you? The answer is they are all happily married to other nice successful cats. Anna Karenina syndrome is a bitch.
View Quote

Another possibility.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#46]
And people wonder why conservatives have a declining birth rate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#47]
I planned on being single until I was a 30 years old, at least. Then I met my wife who was finishing her BS in Biology, aspired to be a DDS or a PA, and had a huge...personality.

My point is I found a chick that was ambitious as I am (and is hot). It fucked up all of my plans but it was worth it.

The only way I would've settled with a girl with two kids is if she made more money than me and absolutely did not need me to live the life she wanted.

And she definitely would not be someone who took selfies. Plus, based on every human encounter I've had she is probably a shitty person.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Pole inbound.
View Quote

Yes, yes it was at least twice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm married with 3 kids buddy.  My sons are about that age. I raised them to live their own lives.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Southeast Georgia must not be the cat's ass when it comes to finding a dude who isn't a man-child who wears his ass on his shoulders, I reckon.
View Quote

90% of single men in southeast Georgia fall into two categories:  divorced servicemembers and incorrigible rednecks.

The first group has a well-earned distrust of women, especially a seemingly perfect woman who has already managed to run one guy off.  The second are typically man-children who wear their asses on their shoulders.
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top