Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
My son put on a nice henly shirt and some of daddy's cologne before going over to his girlfriend's house this week.

He's 5.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My son put on a nice henly shirt and some of daddy's cologne before going over to his girlfriend's house this week.

He's 5.
View Quote
Please tell me it's Old Spice!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. Over reacting. Bigly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My son is five and in kindergarten.  Some little girl is writing her name + my sons name on all his stuff.  Notebook, folders ect........  I told my son to put a stop to it or I would send letter to school.  Son doesnt want to get the girl in trouble says they are friends.  Wife thanks I am over reacting.  I don't want to buy new stuff when they are not friends.  Am I wrong.  5 is to young to be claimed.
View Quote

You need to switch to decaf...

and Xanax...

and a weekly therapy session.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Chill Winston......everyting gon' be awright.

At 5 I remove the brackets holding the screen over a jalousied window with a penny then opened it up, crawled out, dropped to the ground and climbed over the back fence to play with the Redhead Girl  (While Dad was asleep "watching me" while Mom was at the store) The screaming when she got home could be heard throughout the neighborhood.

You got it easy so far.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
We got 6 pages out of this?!?

ARFCOM delivers...again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Please tell me it's Old Spice!
View Quote

Kenneth Cole Reaction
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy shit dude chill

They are just kids

Thats a good way to make sure your son never has friends, he will be made fun of/looked at as the kid with the father who doesnt allow friendships
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I remember in elementary school when things were simple. When you caught a girl's eye she would draw hearts and write her name on your stuff. Unfortunately I thought at the time that the girls must have been bored or something 

Ahhh, the missed opportunities of youth.
View Quote

"No more boy meets girl boy loses girl
More like man tries to understand what the hell went wrong"
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Is kindergarten too early for the ArfCurse?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
File a civil lawsuit...
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#12]
It would appear OP's son is a pussy magnet. It's a burden he will have to bear his entire life unless he mutilates himself so he's not so attractive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#13]
My 6yo has a "girlfriend" they have been an item since preschool she even comes over to play with him and his twin sister you are way overreacting dad
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Your son is a pimp.
Give him a high five and a cookie.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Why would you let a little girl walk all over your son, you need to take a trip to the school that is obviously indoctrinating your son to be a metrosexual cuckhold whiney little bitch boy,get these liberals staigtened out before it too late
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My son is five and in kindergarten.  Some little girl is writing her name + my sons name on all his stuff.  Notebook, folders ect........  I told my son to put a stop to it or I would send letter to school.  Son doesnt want to get the girl in trouble says they are friends.  Wife thanks I am over reacting.  I don't want to buy new stuff when they are not friends.  Am I wrong.  5 is to young to be claimed.
View Quote

You want your son to be gay bro? Because he will be if you keep up your BS.
Let him have fun with this girl friend of his, he's fucking five!
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top