Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Can we please send all the liberals to Guam?

Maybe it will capsize.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It's time to put on a nice thick rubber chemical glove and bust one of those coughers right in the mouth. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
This will not go how they think.  New Yorkers are mostly dems.  They don't and wont tolerate such bullshit from other dems.  They lost but don't want their
high end food getting coughed on or interrupted.

So is spitting assault?  Seems like coughing is damn close.  I foresee a big demand for security personal in the VERY near future.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
These are the same losers that slapped "I Love Obamacare" stickers on their cars before anyone even knew what was in the bill. They don't care about the poor, they care about partisan politics and the money they are payed to protest.

Also, cough on my food when I'm eating and they'll need screws to put your face back together.

ETA: These morons are the same people who continued to "love" Obamacare even though the most egregious portions of the bill were not implemented (The President nor his peons have the constitutional authority to do that BTW) when they were supposed to be.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Half of me says, eh... fuck 'em.
The other half of me says 'cough on me in public'? That's assault, and I'm for damn sure going to get some bodily fluids from you for testing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The other half of me says 'cough on me in public'? That's assault, and I'm for damn sure going to get some bodily fluids from you for testing.

Quoted:
Criminal Assault.

It's not assault where they did it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Holy crap this.  I'd have to use every last ounce of restraint not to shoot someone.
View Quote
fify
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Supersoaker full of rancid piss should brighten their outlooks a bit. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
They'd need a fucking doctor if they intentionally coughed on me or my food.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:27:38 PM EDT
    [#9]
    That is just degrading, it represents the Democratic Party's usefulness.
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:29:53 PM EDT
    [#10]
    You wanna get fucking slapped? Cause that's how you get fucking slapped.  Nasty vile pigs.
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:08:05 PM EDT
    [#11]
    So classy. This reminds me of the BLM interrupting "brunch"
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:18:17 PM EDT
    [#12]
    More paid protesters.  
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:31:27 PM EDT
    [#13]
    So did the owner of the eatery already take to social media to distance himself from Trump by saying I am a business person and have nothing to do with the politics, so please do not hurt my business which will only hurt innocent people trying to make a living.
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:40:38 PM EDT
    [#14]
    They are all worthless pices of shit.   The should ESAD!
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:44:33 PM EDT
    [#15]
    Fake news, fake coughs.. kind of reminds me of the fake cough militant anti smokers give when they see you take a cigarette out of a pack before you even light it, while they are about 100 yards away lol
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:48:48 PM EDT
    [#16]
    Quoted:
    Wow.....any I thought only little kids would do something that rude, childish, and idiotic........
    View Quote

You have a very enlightening few years ahead of you.
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:06:22 PM EDT
    [#17]
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:13:44 PM EDT
    [#18]
    If they coughed in my food I'd be kicking more balls than Pittsburgh's Kicker this past weekend.
    Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:19:54 PM EDT
    [#19]
    Quoted:

This is also why don't like busy places and big crowds.
    View Quote

exactly right. you cough on me and get a face full of pepper spray. let's see you cough then...
    Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:23:16 AM EDT
    [#20]
    I would have shouted back....Democrats are assholes and they can suck my dick.
    Link Posted: 1/17/2017 12:48:21 AM EDT
    [#21]
    It would be interesting to know what healthcare program all those protesters have, and if any of them are using the "Affordable Care Act" instead of private medical insurance.
    Page / 2
    Next Page Arrow Left
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top