BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck all of you leftie god damned communist, lying, manipulating, propagandist pieces of shit.

Shove it up your god damned asses.
View Quote

I want to read your newsletter.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They blame it on Trump lying about them, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5b3Um5Ofs
View Quote

was this from before the election?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I just want Trump to appoint someone to the NEW cabinet position of revenge. Give that person a "get out of jail free" card and turn him loose.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Then they are just plain evil.

Makes sense...........that might be all it is in the end.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Improve their own stature, and, in some cases, they just get off on it.  
Then they are just plain evil.

Makes sense...........that might be all it is in the end.

May be evil, may to some extent be due to human nature.  We're born with the instinct to stand a little taller than the person next to us, be first in line, take the spot that's highest on the hill.  It's a natural part of self-preservation... has been with our species since the dawn of time and will be until the day we fade into history.

It gets complicated when we a) try to inject morals into the equation; and b) fail to recognize that sometimes what's ultimately best for me lies in ensuring the health and prosperity of my neighbors. There are times when that urge to be king of the hill has to be suppressed to let others with more knowledge or skill take over, because ultimately we all benefit from having the best and brightest guiding society.

Some fail to recognize the latter, and won't relinquish their grip on power at any cost.  Evil?  I dunno, but it certainly approaches it, because they are willing to sacrifice what's best for the population as a whole to ensure their own continued dominance.  I believe Soros, Clinton, and others of this ilk occupy this space.  But sadly it's not limited to Democrats... the Right has their share too, though often they're simply liberals wearing a camouflaging cloak of conservatism as a different angle of attack.

I'm way too philosophical this morning.  I think I need to go out and shoot something.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I think Pres. elect Trump should include CNN as part of the press corps.  Give them their own private news room on the White House grounds.  A Port A Potty in the back yard near the fence.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

May be evil, may to some extent be due to human nature.  We're born with the instinct to stand a little taller than the person next to us, be first in line, take the spot that's highest on the hill.  It's a natural part of self-preservation... has been with our species since the dawn of time and will be until the day we fade into history.

It gets complicated when we a) try to inject morals into the equation; and b) fail to recognize that sometimes what's ultimately best for me lies in ensuring the health and prosperity of my neighbors. There are times when that urge to be king of the hill has to be suppressed to let others with more knowledge or skill take over, because ultimately we all benefit from having the best and brightest guiding society.

Some fail to recognize the latter, and won't relinquish their grip on power at any cost.  Evil?  I dunno, but it certainly approaches it, because they are willing to sacrifice what's best for the population as a whole to ensure their own continued dominance.  I believe Soros, Clinton, and others of this ilk occupy this space.  But sadly it's not limited to Democrats... the Right has their share too, though often they're simply liberals wearing a camouflaging cloak of conservatism as a different angle of attack.

I'm way too philosophical this morning.  I think I need to go out and shoot something.  
View Quote
I agree with you and I say "evil" because I realized these things when I became an adult.

People who do not realize that make me suspicious that they have a bit of evil in them................how much is based on how badly they fail to realize what you said is correct.

Not that I am perfect by any means but I do know my limitations and do believe other people count..................but this should all have been part of a person reaching the age of majority IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My wife works in a newsroom.

Many think they're non-biased journalists. They believe this because they're 100% sure that their biases aren't biases but actual facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question:  (I have my opinion on the answer but want to hear yours),

Do these assholes really think they are non biased journalists or, deep down, do they really KNOW they are nothing more than propagandists?

My wife works in a newsroom.

Many think they're non-biased journalists. They believe this because they're 100% sure that their biases aren't biases but actual facts.
When your mentally ill you think what you do is normal. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Trump opened a lot of eyes concerning media collusion with the left this election cycle. Unlike ARF peeps most of the "great unwashed" are a bit slower on the uptake.

That said the main thing that voters realized was that the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, and MS-LSD were glossing over the fact that FHRC was a both a bad person and involved in criminal activities.

LOL....I still say Trump should award Comey the Medal of Freedom.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was at a hotel a few months back that did not have FNC. Only CNN. MSNBC etc...I was about ready to suck start a Glock.

It is amazing how slanted their coverage of is.

Fuck CNN
View Quote
Oh MY GOD!!!

How could you torture yourself like that!!??

Posted just for you Bama:

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#13]
FCNN

...in the ass

...with the fat end of a saguaro cacti

...wrapped in barbed wire

...rolled in broken glass.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#14]
A normal person would question the quality of his product if he put out a product everyone hated.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Instead of being unbiased, they chose a side to rally around.  Their side lost now they have to live with the consequences with their choice.
View Quote

Agree, but would just note they chose sides decades ago.

Their monopoly has been crushed.

They can't spoon feed the masses unquestioned "truth" anymore.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh MY GOD!!!

How could you torture yourself like that!!??

Posted just for you Bama:

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/86666/don-lemon.jpg

View Quote

That guy looks like he just left a party serving very sour punch
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#17]
They as individuals may be honest and ethical but CNN as a whole is terrible news network with a political agenda creating and spreading false articles to hurt Trumps reputation.

They have three choices:
1) Clean up their organization from the inside.
2) Leave CNN and work elsewhere.
3) Continue to b***h and blame someone else (Trump) for their problems.

My guess is they choose option 3
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Allow me to add some thing that is often overlooked.

The reason many of the "news" organizations all sound the same is that they acquire their "news" stories from the same source.  The Associated Press creates a story/news item, writes it up and dispatches it to the various three letter outlets.  Those outlets change a few words but essentially the same bit of news is at the core.

That original news/story is generated by one source that has it's own bias/prejudices/leanings.  That gets amplified by the three letter outlets who share the same bias/prejudices/leanings.

If you want to know where the center of the ministry of propaganda exists, look at the AP.  The AP is in turn fed stories directly from the campaign staff & White House.

Most all of them are on the first name basis and run in the same social circles.  That is how they arrive at their persistent group think.
View Quote

Mindless Media: News anchors from over a dozen US networks all reading the same script.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#19]

"Rip-n-Read" is not reporting...Max Headroom could have done it better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They blame it on Trump lying about them, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5b3Um5Ofs
View Quote

Apply what they said in that video to Obama instigating race riots all over the country. But they'd never admit to it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Bite me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Question:  (I have my opinion on the answer but want to hear yours),

Do these assholes really think they are non biased journalists or, deep down, do they really KNOW they are nothing more than propagandists?
View Quote

I worked in TV news for years. They honestly believe they are beyond reproach. They have journalism degrees from prestigious universities, after all. You know nothing of journalism, how dare you question them?

Just ask them what they think of the NYT. Most will say it's unbiased and right down the middle. They actually believe this. Once they start with that belief, everything else they do falls into place.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I worked in TV news for years. They honestly believe they are beyond reproach. They have journalism degrees from prestigious universities, after all. You know nothing of journalism, how dare you question them?

Just ask them what they think of the NYT. Most will say it's unbiased and right down the middle. They actually believe this. Once they start with that belief, everything else they do falls into place.
View Quote
Jesus Christ!!

That absolutely sucks!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fuck all of you leftie god damned communist, lying, manipulating, propagandist pieces of shit.

View Quote

It's like you read my mind!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#26]
can't imagine why they're surprised.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Maybe because they lied, spun, and actively assisted the Dems.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#28]
They can't be that stupid. Can they?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#29]
He's worried "something is going to happen."
Something needs to happen. Something severe.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Let me add something else. Like I said, I've worked for years as a TV news cameraman. I've worked in many different local news stations.

One thing I've noticed over this time is that many of the reporters and anchors I worked with came from well to do families. Not all, but a sizeable number did. The guys who did the behind the scenes grunt work, like myself, mainly came from middle or lower income backgrounds. In fact, I've never met a TV news cameraman (or woman) who came from a wealthy family. I don't know what influence this had on the news operation as a whole, but I'm sure it had some effect.

I'm guessing that the on-air talents' families could afford to send them to the more prestigious colleges, and they were probably exposed to very liberal professors. You wouldn't believe some of the liberal crap that came out of the mouths of these reporters. It'd make you cringe.

I also noticed that some the best reporters I worked with didn't have journalism degrees. They somehow ended up as reporters through a different career path than most journalists. They were all very smart, though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't care how afraid they are, they earned it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Hilarious that they complain Trump is making stuff up about them that makes us hate them. And they don't see that hypocrisy..
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tannerite helps...
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL, they sounded rather nervous.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing I can add to this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They knew if they openly picked a side, and that side lost it was over, but they did it anyways.

Screw them. If CNN folds we can use CNN Center as badly needed convention space.
View Quote

I really believe that most of the lwm are so arrogant and believe that the people living in "flyover country" are so stupid that nothing would stick to them.  I honestly believe they think the deplorables are too stupid to realize that the lwm has taken a side, so why would the deplorables be upset at them?

For the lwm types to discover that common people realize what they are doing when they spread fake news is sort of like a normal person discovering that ants realize what you are doing when you put Adro around their nest.  Funny, the cnn types probably think of me in the same terms that I think of an ant bed - unthinking pests that will be tolerated until they get too close to my house.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#37]
CNN should come do another interview with me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Can we just send everyone at cnn to the Indian Ocean to keep looking for the lost plane please.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Defund it now.
View Quote

Amen brother.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
CNN should come do another interview with me.
View Quote

You've had an interview with CNN? How'd that go?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#42]
CNN - The clueless, delusional "News Network"
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think like all liberals they know in their minds they are 100% correct. Anyone who doesn't think exactly like them is uneducated and deplorable
View Quote

The exact same thing can be said about those of us on the right.  

Do you know what's funny?  Both sides have the exact same mentality and say the exact same things about the other.

You don't even need to leave this site to see a numerous examples of exactly this.  Everyone here believes that their views are the "correct" views, just as the liberals do.  How many times a day do you think someone posts a message saying something similar to "liberalism is a mental disease"?  How many people here have posted that they wouldn't even be friends with a Democrat?  Is this not the same thing as thinking "anyone who doesn't think like them is uneducated and deplorable"?  Do we not do the exact same thing to libs?

Just another case of "it's ok for me to do, but not you".
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I just want Trump to appoint someone to the NEW cabinet position of revenge. Give that person a "get out of jail free" card and turn him loose.
View Quote

"...and here we have the recent Trump Administration's cabinet choices:

Secretary of the Navy: John McBoatright
Secretary of Offence: Mad Dog
Secretary of Foreign Afairs: Steve D'Travelalot
Revenge..."

"Ah, 'Revenge'? Not Secretary of Revenge?"

"Nope, just Revenge"

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You've had an interview with CNN? How'd that go?
View Quote

Well, it went well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#46]
CNN lies, manipulates and intimidates in an effort to bring about political change and the funny thing is that meets the definition of terrorism according to some on the left.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Shills guna shill.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#48]
They made a poor choice and sadly they believe their own rhetoric. I've been a part of the media in years past, if you wanted to continue to get freelance jobs and you were a "conservative" you needed to keep your opinions to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#49]
No fucks given.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#50]
meh, I don't hate them.  That would take too much attention.  

I just ignore them.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top