[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In for the shitsjow
View Quote

No shit!! How long before the lawsuits?
Are they publicly traded? Their stock gotta be hurting if they are.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#5]
They knew if they openly picked a side, and that side lost it was over, but they did it anyways.

Screw them. If CNN folds we can use CNN Center as badly needed convention space.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Good
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:11:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Everyone knows their lies came first. Frankly, I'd go "gestapo" on them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:12:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I see little difference between MS13 and CNN.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No shit!! How long before the lawsuits?
Are they publicly traded? There stock gotta be hurting if they are.
View Quote
I can't think of any rational reason for their Trump bashing. Yes they got their highest ratings in 2016 since 1996 but they were so far behind in the rankings that a network about homes beat them. The far left flocked to MSNBC, so they won't increase viewers tilting far left, despite being the #1 news source for millennials in 2015. There's no way up attacking Trump financially or politically or is Soros and company fine with burning cash for at least 4 probably 8 more years. But even NPR with our tax $ is doing programs about CNN vs Trump tonight claiming that Trump violated press freedoms. GOP better gut NPR funding in FY 2018. I really really loathe these "news" sources that claim they're the real news.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They blame it on Trump lying about them, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5b3Um5Ofs
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:22:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't think of any rational reason for their Trump bashing. Yes they got their highest ratings in 2016 since 1996 but they were so far behind in the rankings that a network about homes beat them. The far left flocked to MSNBC, so they won't increase viewers tilting far left, despite being the #1 news source for millennials in 2015. There's no way up attacking Trump financially or politically or is Soros and company fine with burning cash for at least 4 probably 8 more years. But even NPR with our tax $ is doing programs about CNN vs Trump tonight claiming that Trump violated press freedoms. GOP better gut NPR funding in FY 2018. I really really loathe these "news" sources that claim they're the real news.
View Quote

All it is is a pissing contest now.  They chose a side during and before the election and don't want to back down now.  Its freakin childish shit.  They thought HRC had it in the bag and went full on anti-Trump- and since HRC lost they just can't let the anti-Trump thing go.  In the end, Trump will win.  He gets to decide who attend the WH press conferences, and don't be surprised if CNN gets excluded.  They doubled down on the retard, they deserve to pay the price for it.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:29:33 AM EDT
[#12]
They deserve everything they earned! Lie in the bed you created!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

All it is is a pissing contest now.  They chose a side during and before the election and don't want to back down now.  Its freakin childish shit.  They thought HRC had it in the bag and went full on anti-Trump- and since HRC lost they just can't let the anti-Trump thing go.  In the end, Trump will win.  He gets to decide who attend the WH press conferences, and don't be surprised if CNN gets excluded.  They doubled down on the retard, they deserve to pay the price for it.  
View Quote
NPR was bemoaning Trump excluding CNN at the press conference saying all for 1 and 1 for all under the pretense of maintaining a free press.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Not like CNN wasn't conducting a war against the American Right.

F- 'em!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:09:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I guessed they missed all the times that BLM protestors scream at or assault reporters
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:16:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Fuck all of you leftie god damned communist, lying, manipulating, propagandist pieces of shit.

Shove it up your god damned asses.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Like most of Arfcom, I had their number lonnnng before Trump came on the scene.  Trump just exposed their bias in a way that meant the rest of America could no longer pretend it didn't exist.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:27:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Like most of Arfcom, I had their number lonnnng before Trump came on the scene.  Trump just exposed their bias in a way that meant the rest of America could no longer pretend it didn't exist.
View Quote
Yup and when a piece of shit doesn't have any idea why they are accurately considered pieces of shit, it makes them doubly dangerous.

They can all fuck off and die as far as I am concerned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:35:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They blame it on Trump lying about them, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5b3Um5Ofs
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:35:19 AM EDT
[#20]
They are preparing a sacrificial lamb.  I expect violence towards some low level reporter  and they will blame Trump and all of us.

And what bothers me the most about their bullshit is during the press conference that the loser gossip columnist was trying to force his questions like some school yard bully.  He was not chosen to ask a question.  Fuck him for starting the free for all, and good on Trump for not putting up with it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#21]
I have always suspected that CNN was the Executive Branch News network (since inception). Practically (possibly) a cabinet position.

We shall see.

SOON
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
NPR was bemoaning Trump excluding CNN at the press conference saying all for 1 and 1 for all under the pretense of maintaining a free press.
View Quote

Any network that survives on ratings will try to stay in Trump's good graces.

Also you should know: IF A CUOMO'S MOUTH IS OPEN, HE IS LYING!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:08:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Communist News Network doesn't do so well when there isn't a commie in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Instead of being unbiased, they chose a side to rally around.  Their side lost now they have to live with the consequences with their choice.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Old news...
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Question:  (I have my opinion on the answer but want to hear yours),

Do these assholes really think they are non biased journalists or, deep down, do they really KNOW they are nothing more than propagandists?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:41:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do these assholes really think they are non biased journalists or, deep down, do they really KNOW they are nothing more than propagandists?
View Quote

My wife works in a newsroom.

Many think they're non-biased journalists. They believe this because they're 100% sure that their biases aren't biases but actual facts.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:42:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

My wife works in a newsroom.

Many think they're non-biased journalists. They believe this because they're 100% sure that their biases aren't biases but actual facts.
View Quote
Then can we conclude that they are simply INSANE!!??
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think like all liberals they know in their minds they are 100% correct. Anyone who doesn't think exactly like them is uneducated and deplorable
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:51:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Old news...
View Quote

Exactly.

This was during the debates.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have to know. The guy in the clip is Chris Cuomo. His father was the Governor of NYS (D) and his bother is the Governor of NYS (D). There is no legitimate reason to expect any objectivity from him. George Stephanopoulos (spelling but IDGAF) was an assistant to the Clinton's during Bill's term. Martha Raddatz had Obama at her wedding. Mika Brzezinski's father was a national security advisor to President Carter and a safe policy wonk for the democrats after Carter's term ended. So yeah, they know. They just don't expect you to.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Fake news.  Cnn is the propaganda arm of the clinton campaign.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Very dishonest people.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:00:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not like CNN wasn't conducting a war against the American Right.

F- 'em!
View Quote

They're the victims now though. Typical infantile leftists.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Well no shit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They have to know. The guy in the clip is Chris Cuomo. His father was the Governor of NYS (D) and his bother is the Governor of NYS (D). There is no legitimate reason to expect any objectivity from him. George Stephanopoulos (spelling but IDGAF) was an assistant to the Clinton's during Bill's term. Martha Raddatz had Obama at her wedding. Mika Brzezinski's father was a national security advisor to President Carter and a safe policy wonk for the democrats after Carter's term ended. So yeah, they know. They just don't expect you to.
View Quote
You would think they would have to know...........but maybe they are just plain fucking insane?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:20:48 AM EDT
[#37]
They are simply propagandists hiding behind the myth of an objective press.

ETA
That myth is what gives them their power and respectability. Consider what regard they would be held in by the general public if they were The Daily Worker, or Al Jazeera, or Russia Today? The answer is of course very little. Because, the public knows these to be propaganda arms of established state actors or political parties. It is key reason why all of the networks and the Democratic Party try to paint Fox News as a right/Republican biased organization*. By forcing association with the political viewpoint, opposed or unaffiliated voters are more likely to distrust that news source.

*there is more support for this viewpoint after the departures of M. Kelly and G. Van Sustren. Now the the entire evening line up skews center right. But the left had pushed this argument forward prior to these scheduling changes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#38]
They haven't "realized" anything.

They are in the "anger" stage of somebody pushing back hard.  It's just confusion and butthurt.  Like a dog beaten for something it did last week, they have no idea why.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are liberals.  And there is more than one type of liberal.

Some liberals, including some I know and actually like, hold their beliefs out of genuine compassion for others and a misguided belief that all would be fine if we all just played together nicely.  The other, more despicable kind know this is horseshit, but play both society's impoverished and other liberals by feeding those beliefs and working hard to present the appearance that the social agenda works if only it's given a fair chance.  The same mix exists in the media; they just have a much more visible (and influential) platform from which to promote their views.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Some liberals, including some I know and actually like, hold their beliefs out of genuine compassion for others and a misguided belief that all would be fine if we all just played together nicely
.  The other, more despicable kind know this is horseshit, but play both society's impoverished and other liberals by feeding those beliefs and working hard to present the appearance that the social agenda works if only it's given a fair chance.  The same mix exists in the media; they just have a much more visible (and influential) platform from which to promote their views.
View Quote
Yeah, that is most of the 'tards I know personally also.

But as to your "more despicable" 'tards..............why do they act that way?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some liberals, including some I know and actually like, hold their beliefs out of genuine compassion for others and a misguided belief that all would be fine if we all just played together nicely
.  The other, more despicable kind know this is horseshit, but play both society's impoverished and other liberals by feeding those beliefs and working hard to present the appearance that the social agenda works if only it's given a fair chance.  The same mix exists in the media; they just have a much more visible (and influential) platform from which to promote their views.

Improve their own stature, and, in some cases, they just get off on it.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Improve their own stature, and, in some cases, they just get off on it.  
View Quote
Then they are just plain evil.

Makes sense...........that might be all it is in the end.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's both I think. Senior people and rising stars know that they're running a crooked game and they're the ones shaping the news presentations. The rest are believers, it's just too bad that they've let themselves buy into an idealism through their own fears that lies to and through them. They don't have a healthy skepticism, they drove onto the rocks following a sirens song and they will react harshly when their fellows try to wake them up.

*ETA*
As mentioned above, I also believe through personal experience with people I know that have nothing to do with a newsroom. The misguided are no different than you or I. Oh, they're wrong but most that I know are wrong for what might be good reasons. They really care but can't seem to apply that healthy skepticism I mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#44]
CNN or any of these four thinking they are members of the "Fourth Estate"....

They've earned their derision.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Allow me to add some thing that is often overlooked.

The reason many of the "news" organizations all sound the same is that they acquire their "news" stories from the same source.  The Associated Press creates a story/news item, writes it up and dispatches it to the various three letter outlets.  Those outlets change a few words but essentially the same bit of news is at the core.

That original news/story is generated by one source that has it's own bias/prejudices/leanings.  That gets amplified by the three letter outlets who share the same bias/prejudices/leanings.

If you want to know where the center of the ministry of propaganda exists, look at the AP.  The AP is in turn fed stories directly from the campaign staff & White House.

Most all of them are on the first name basis and run in the same social circles.  That is how they arrive at their persistent group think.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This !! I have known they were a liberal news source since the late 80's
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

NPR would be wise to watch it's behavior because a lot of America wants to see it defunded.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

NPR would be wise to watch it's behavior because a lot of America wants to see it defunded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO SHIT! NPR, CNN etc....  years of smearing the Tea Party is some racist, race-based organization..... no ... it has ONE single plank- that .gov is too big/expensive/intrusive. PERIOD.

Defund NPR like YESTERDAY
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#49]
The longer it takes for them to get their collective head out of their ass, the more their credibility gets hurt and not least of all, the more lulz will be had.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#50]
B/C Clinton Nude Nitwits, MSNBC, CBS and All Bullshit Channel are all agenda driven purveyors of FAKE news.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top