Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Some of my luckiest shots were with one of those Colt Sporter Lightweight 7.62 x39 gizmos.

I don't know if this is good or not, only tried once and a recent tread reminded me.

Picked it up at the gunshow in Puyallup and went to TSC to put some rounds through it.
Was 1st ar with sights on it (a2) so had no clue wtf I was doing.
I did see the little "z" on there and was smart enough to figure it was for "zero".
Target at 25yd.

1st shot was damn near dead fkn center, maybe low 1/8-1/4" low (my cr6724 with a 6-24x was on the bench also to spot with)
2nd shot was WTF, no hole.
3rd shot was WTF, no hole. Turned to my buddy to ask if I was missing or something. He said they were going through the same hole. I doubted it.
After the 4th and 5th shots, sure as shit, the hole got a little bigger.

Other time was down south shooting with my uncle.
Range had an 18" gong out at 450yd.
He sent a few mags at it from the slav squat position and didn't ring it.
I figured I'd give it a shot. I remember just half assing it and sending one that way off hand- BING!
Lol, still remember the guys shooting from the bench saying "wtf he just hit that with"

ETA
1st time I shot a black powder gun. One of those Hawkins things with a set trigger.
Target prob 40yds, cardboard with giant black sharpie "X"
Buddy loaded it up for me.
I was on target, had just set the trigger, and was still praying "Please god, don't let this thing blow up in my face" as I was moving to the trigger.
I made it to about "don't let this thin..." when the fkn thing went off. 1st time with a set trigger also, that thing was light as fk.
Could not see a hole and thought I missed until we walked up. Punched the center of the X out but couldn't see it because of the black.
If I would have been ready for it, I prob would have flinched and missed
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I once hit a cottontail dead between the ears at about 75 yds with a Crosman bb gun. It did a backflip, and was drt. I also once hit a squirrel in a tree, in the head with a pool ball sized rock. Dropped it.  The Ct guys can tell you about my pistol skillz.

Sadly, now I'm old, and my hands shake a bit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Raised up my brand new pre-recall LCP for it's first ever maiden shot at 7 yards.

Ummm. Bullseye. Dead center perfect.

I guess it was luck. I'm not that good a shot. Still, it turned out to be a pretty good lil shooter the couple of times I've given it a whirl since I got it back from the recall repair...
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:49:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Opening night of the invasion of Iraq I plinked a BTR-60 at 3,980 meters with an MPAT round. Had a good lase at 4,000 but lost 20 waiting for the tank commander to confirm and issue the fire command.
View Quote

Elementary bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Loc: Wildflecken, Germany 1990
Weapon: M2 .50BMG on M113A2 APC Semi Auto mode
Sights: Irons
Range:  600m

Heavy weapons qualification on Wildflecken range.   I fired single shot Type E Silhouette about "right between the eyes" with APIT, watched the tracer impact the target and saw it fall.
    Luck or skill? I dunno. Wildflecken was being turned back over to the Bundeswehr so we are shooting up thousands of rounds .50 APIT in 1945 dated ammo cans.  I must have shot 10 ammo cans that morning.  I had dicked around with hitting the targets on semi via M3 tripod mount with T&E, explained how the dovetail on some of the rear sight bases were used with telescopic sights during the Korean and Vietnam Wars.  So I built up some arrogance that day, was showing off and bet I could hit it from the track.

That week we burned through thousands of .50BMG, 40mm HE and HEDP, hundreds of 90mm fleshette rounds, even some M202A1 FLASH incendiary rocket 4 rd clips.   All stuff the unit had to burn up from training stocks.   We were the only unit in USAEUR still equiped with M67 90mm, so we were given pallet loads of the fleshette rounds to fire off.  But range control got pissed we shredded the 400m targets with the 90mm fleshette.    
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I shot a 12" gong at 200 yards on the first shot. It rang and I axed "did you hear that?" a guy said "nope". I shot again and it rang. The firing line heard it that time.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#7]
2  pigeons 1 shot at about 80 yds, they were lined up on the handles of a grain bin walkway at the top of the bins. Probably about 3 feet apart,  .223 hornady sx bullet, head shot front one, frags killed second one.

Occasionally would shoot the tacks off the top of my shooting buddies targets so it would flop over, they started bringing tape instead of thumbtacks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:52:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Another one. I killed a crow at about 440 yards
It was across a pasture from fence line to fence line. One roll of barbed wire is 1/4 mile.
We didn't have range finders back then.

It was a Ruger M77 223 and I literally shot that rifle every day.
But it was mostly luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
12 gauge slug gun, buck running full speed broadside at 165 yards, heart shot.

Duck floating down a river, 60 yard head shot with pellet gun.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T16.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I've made some good shots in the 40 or so years I've been shooting but most memorable to me in a while happened today. Buddy and I go out to shoot at the hunting club his bil owns. He has a spiffy new 300wm that he had never shot outside, had only zeroed it at 25 yds indoor. We put some water filled milk jugs and 2 liter soda bottles out at 350 yds. He takes the first shot and nails one of the milk jugs, hands it to me and then I nail one of the milk jugs on the first shot. I'm thinking, not bad, never shot that rifle, his zero, I was happy.

Next up was a 7mm mag that's been sitting in my safe for a looong time, I can't ever remember shooting it after sighting it in, 32 years ago. My stepdad had bought it, had me sight it in, then put it up. I inherited it after he died but never used it as I thought it was a little over kill for NC deer. He didn't hunt so I don't really think he shot it after I sighted it in. Anyway, I loaded up a 144 grain round, cranked the scope until I could see the target and nailed a 2 liter soda bottle on the first shot at 350 yds. Then I let my buddy check my rifle out, he laughed at the Tasco scope, until I reminded him that I had sighted that rifle in 32 years ago and it was still shooting dead nuts. And, the ammo looked like it was probably from that first time I sighted it in 32 years ago, so I imagine that helped. No fancy rest, I just laid it on a small collapsible 6 pack cooler that had my lunch and a couple bottles of water in it. His rifle had a nice bipod and monopod on the stock. Pretty good day I'd say
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Loc: Wildflecken, Germany 1990
Weapon: M2 .50BMG on M113A2 APC Semi Auto mode
Sights: Irons
Range:  600m

Heavy weapons qualification on Wildflecken range.   I fired single shot Type E Silhouette about "right between the eyes" with APIT, watched the tracer impact the target and saw it fall.
    Luck or skill? I dunno. Wildflecken was being turned back over to the Bundeswehr so we are shooting up thousands of rounds .50 APIT in 1945 dated ammo cans.  I must have shot 10 ammo cans that morning.  I had dicked around with hitting the targets on semi via M3 tripod mount with T&E, explained how the dovetail on some of the rear sight bases were used with telescopic sights during the Korean and Vietnam Wars.  So I built up some arrogance that day, was showing off and bet I could hit it from the track.

That week we burned through thousands of .50BMG, 40mm HE and HEDP, hundreds of 90mm fleshette rounds, even some M202A1 FLASH incendiary rocket 4 rd clips.   All stuff the unit had to burn up from training stocks.   We were the only unit in USAEUR still equiped with M67 90mm, so we were given pallet loads of the fleshette rounds to fire off.  But range control got pissed we shredded the 400m targets with the 90mm fleshette.    
View Quote
Small sex device??? 

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:56:27 AM EDT
[#13]
"...I got something. 1900 yards out."

....."Correction. 2100 yards out."
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:56:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Me and my hunting buddy were trying to get my dad's M57 zeroed before deer season and couldn't even hit the target at 50 yards, so we decided to try it with our belt guns. He had one of those Glock forties, and I think it took him 2, 2 1/2 magazines to hit the target. I dropped down into the Elmer Keith leaning back position using my old Highway Patrolman.

I figured at 50 yards I'd need to hold up a little front sight, and I wound up hitting a little high. Well Hell, I'll try holding dead on and I couldn't have hit the bull any closer if I was point blank.

The next year I wound up going to the range to get it zeroed and honestly there's nothing that makes you feel like a badass more than shooting a revolver at 50 yards more accurately than the guy next to you that's shooting a rifle.

Model 28

Model 57

Dead on at about 50-60 yards.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:57:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T16.
View Quote
Yeah, but they were about 2 meters wide...
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Elementary bullshit.
View Quote

Actually it is pretty routine. The difference maker between me and the two tanks in Alpha company that engaged and missed was they were in first return on open flats and were hitting short. Rookie mistake.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#17]
There were two that we're noteworthy.

One was a ~300 yard shot on a prairiedog with my 10/22. Took two shots to range him but the third connected and he rolled over backwards dead as could be.

The other time we, my best friend and another friend (best friend witnessed the above shot too), were at his uncles farm and wrapping it up for the day. There was an old 40s car pushed into a ditch, gully, whatever you want to call it, about 30 yards away. I pulled up my 10/22 and popped a shot at the door lock.

Problem was we couldn't see a hole in the door and with the late afternoon sun we couldn't make out the detail of the lock. So down the ditch we went, through the head high weeds and up to the car. There as a perfect hole right in the key slot!

The prairiedog was shot prone and the car offhand.

That was the late 70s and early 80s. That little gun still fits me like an extension of my body.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#18]
One day at the sand pit I was shooting my Taurus 24/7 Pro when I ran it empty.
I grabbed a mag and slammed it home. With my trigger finger on the frame I cupped my left palm over the slide and racked it home. As it came forward, the pistol fired into the dirt 6' in front of me without me ever touching the trigger.

It was an unbelievable shot. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Actually it is pretty routine. The difference maker between me and the two tanks in Alpha company that engaged and missed was they were in first return on open flats and were hitting short. Rookie mistake.
View Quote

Shit happens when you get excited in killing the fuck out of the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Buddy of mine and I went out to CO to hit the mountains 6 years ago. We stumbled upon the Chaffee County public range on the second day, only rifle we had with us was a 14.5" CMMG build I called my HD rifle, built it for "200 yards and in."  Both of us hit the 600 yard steel several times offhand with a 4 moa Aimpoint T1.  Target was so far away that the dot covered it completely.  First indication of a hit was no dust was visible near the target, we knew we connected before the sound returned across the valley.  I wouldn't have believe the story if somebody would have said it to me, but I assure you all it happened, many times.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Jack rabbit on the run with Berretta M9 missed first shot; second shot hit front foot.  Third shot sealed his fate.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#22]
I was developing a load for a Winchester model 70 in .30-06, had been shooting 3 round groups at 100yrs and getting more than a few with holes touching. Decided to try a group at 200. I had never fired the rifle farther than 100 yards, so I guessed on the hold and the first round went perfectly through the center of the half inch bullseye, I checked it in the spotting scope and decided that every shot after that would just be worse and the sun was setting.

No chance I could ever repeat that shot.

I also shot a wasp out of the air with a paintball gun once. I had fired a few rounds into the nest from about 30 feet away hoping to kill them all, but one survived to fly at me. First shot at it and the paintball exploded in midair about 20 feet from me and the wasp was gone.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Hiking the river with my rusty old gallery gun (.22lr), with a buddy who had never been in the country before.

"See that snake in that branch?" "no" "crack"

Walked it out to ~90 yards.  4.5' Cottonmouth, in one eye and out the other.  Wish I still had my 10 YO vision.

Lame story compared to the others here, but it's still awesome making a shot like that and knowing it wasn't luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#24]
the only shot i have ever truely had an "holy shit, that just happened" shot i have ever taken was when i was very young, maybe 14-15. I had just done poorly on a school assignment and was angry.  So I  wondering around behind the house  Headed to a shooting spot, when i noticed one of our barn cats getting harassed by a starling. Now, our property was big, but not big enough to use most real firearms on, So my shooting spot was little more than a bb gun and a few cans. Im not sure why, but when the crow made on of his passes on the cat i threw up my shitty little hand me down bb gun, swung the front sight and pulled the trigger. I hit the airborn starling at maybe 30yrds with a shitty little shoot your eye out bb gun and no real sight picture. I was so stunned when i saw the bird fall that i just stood there like a dumb ass and watched it flop on the ground for a moment then fly off. 

I have never come close to repeating it, ever.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#25]
First shot, 10x18 torso hit with a 6" 686 at 147 yards.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:07:45 AM EDT
[#26]
When I was a kid, my buddies and I were shooting BB guns. My buddy shot a bumble bee out of mid air at about 15 yards. The bee fell down on the tin roof of the chicken coop and slid down on the ground. Immediately the chickens swarmed and ate the bumble bee. We were all amazed but pretended we didn't see the shot.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:07:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Out in a field drinking a beer or two and had my brother's Crossman CO2 pellet revolver to plink cans with.

A dove landed in a Dogwood about eighty feet away. Within a second or two I snatched the
Crossman off a tail gate and took a double action one handed snap shot with about a foot of holdover
just as it went back aloft.

DRT, and yes it was in season, I had a license and an Ithaca 37 in the p/u cab
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:09:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Shot a thrown clay with a SW99 9mm

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:13:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Walked it out to ~90 yards.  4.5' Cottonmouth, in one eye and out the other.
View Quote

Sweet shot dude, but any talk of scary ass tree climbing snakes should be a bannable offense
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:13:53 AM EDT
[#30]
When I was a kid I'd walk around the ranch terrorizing just about everything with my .22lr rifle and a couple boxes of ammo. I was walking through a hay field and the grass was pretty tall. A small bird landed probably 50' away on the ground. I couldn't see it due to the grass, but I took a shot anyways. To my surprise feathers went everywhere. That's all I got.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#31]
I hit godzilla at Winnequah gun range.  A nice little country drive from Middleton WI.

500m.  Prior to that day, I had never shot past 300.

That was a really cool birthday gift going there
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#32]
I smacked an armadillo from about 75 yards with my old mans model 629 in one hand and a spotlight in the other.  I could not duplicate that shot ever again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Two of them.  

1.  Was out on a small game hunting/camping trip with a buddy.  We had set up camp and were plinking with .22s the day before we were to hunt.  Spotted a dove nearby that flew and landed on a low tree branch about 120 yards away.  I think I had a marlin model 60 with open sights.  Told my buddy that I was gonna get the dove, took the shot offhand, holding several inches above the dove, and down it went.  

2.  Had a buddy that was preparing to start his career as a federal LEO.  He had shot a few times, but wasn't very familiar with handguns, so I took him to the range.  Talked a lot about the value of repetition and range time.  Set up a spent shotgun shell on top of my target holder at 50 yards.  Was doing a bit of showing off and screwing around, did a little smack talking, called the shot and drew from my holster, went for a one handed shot with my glock 22, and the shotgun shel disappeared.  Got a "wow" look from my buddy, smiled and told him there was no way I was making that shot again.  

So nothing amazing, and I'm sure that everyone on arf could make either of those shots with their non dominant hand after sprinting for 6 miles, but I was happy with them.

Eta: not really an amazing shot, but went to a buddies camp for the weekend with the wives.  We were plinking with my AR, and decided to try to cut a tree near his fire pit down, maybe 9 or 10" diameter trunk.  We put maybe 3 or 4 mags into the trunk just rapid fire blasting from 20 or 30 yards.  Didn't do as much damage as I hoped, and the tree stayed up.

The next night we are sitting around the fire with the wives in mid conversation, and hear a cracking sound. Without another word, we both gave each other the "it's fo time" look, grabbed the wives and ran/dragged/dove out of the way, as the tree came down and landed right next to the fire pit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:24:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sweet shot dude, but any talk of scary ass tree climbing snakes should be a bannable offense
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Walked it out to ~90 yards.  4.5' Cottonmouth, in one eye and out the other.

The crazy thing is at that distance I could still tell it was a cottonmouth and not a blacksnake (which I wouldn't have shot).

I miss my supervision.    I'm getting lasick soon!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:26:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Stepped out of the cabin first thing in the morning to take a piss.  See buck in the meadow, grab grandpas .270 Win model 700. Shot him broadside at about 150 yds, got him right in the heart, off hand.  Nothing special about that shot.  But he didn't realize he was dead so he took off running, I jacked another round in and shot him again.  He wadded up dead as a hammer.

Put my pants on and go down to take a look.  Put both rounds in the chest about an inch and a half apart.  When I opened up his chest it was soup, not a piece of heart or lung bigger than stew chunks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Dropped a Coot out of the sky at like 50-60 yards away.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:30:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Nailed a coke can at 100 yards with a 1911. First shot.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:37:18 AM EDT
[#39]
In basic training, we were firing the 105mm main guns at night for the first time. The plywood of the targets had been pretty well shot out, so the TC told me to aim for one of the 4x4 posts that were holding up the targets. I shot out the leg on my first try.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:38:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Out deer hunting at around 15 with a 270 bolt gun and open sights.  I was sitting overlooking a draw and looked to my right and there was a buck standing there about six feet away looking at me.  He was standing in some tall grass so all I saw was his head and neck and we were both like WTF!!!  I swung my rifle around and fired from the hip and figured that I missed.  I stood up looking around for him and saw he had run down the draw came back up about 100 - 125 yards away from me running perpendicular to me.  I lead him and fired and he went down.  I hit him with a spine shot, I was not a good shot then.  The first round I fired from the hip, I shot out one of his antlers, it was a bloody stump.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:42:08 AM EDT
[#41]
I once put and entire 30 round mag into one single tiny hole so small you couldn't even find it on the target
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Shot a grouse in the head at 20 yards with a Ruger single six when I was about 16. My buddy had just shot at it and missed with a 12 gauge. He tore every feather off that bird looking for his pellet holes. We never hunted together again after that.

Shot a deer twice through the the heart from 60-70 yards with a 6.8 AR a few years ago, 1/2" spread on the shots. First shot got him running, second shot did not slow him down. Found him 50 yards from the second impact piled up in the brush. Thought I had missed the first one until I gutted him out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:44:09 AM EDT
[#43]
I was at Lucky's feed lot, south of San Antonio, dove hunting, probably trespassing, with my buddy who said he had access. We had been drinking for 4-5 days already.  String of ducks cruise by, High  as fuck, way out of range. No fucking shot. I slip in a #4 high brass and zero in on the lead duck, let go, and hit the duck 30 yards behind him. He drops like a rock. I break my beretta, sling it over my shoulder, saunter over, and pick him up. Look over at Larry and say "you fucking suck".  
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:48:21 AM EDT
[#44]
I must have been 10 or so. We were out at the family ranch and, while I had been running around the property with a .22 and a 410 for a few years already, I wasn't allowed access to the pistols. My dad brought out a Browning .380 that was a mini version of my grandpa's HiPower. For the first time, he let me shoot it. I talked some shit about why he'd waited so long to let me shoot pistols, telling him that I could do it easily. He said, "okay, you little turd, hit the dowels holding up the target.

First shot, split that bitch in half. Handed him his pistol back and said, "I like my rifle better."
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh a few more that were unbelievable at the time, but now not so much.  I had just upgraded my hand me down 15 year old Barnett POS crossbow, to a new tenpoint.  That the point is in an entirely different league than the Barnett, and made the Barnett look like a kids toy. Sighted it in out to 45 yards, and the damn thing seems as accurate as a rifle.  Was hunting a friends property near where his garden was, up in a treestand hunting deer.  He had asked me to kill any groundhogs or rabbits I saw to keep the garden safe.  A groundhog appeared at 80 yards.  figured I'd give it a shot, knowing there wasn't much chance of hitting a groundhog at that distance with a crossbow.  Lined up for a headshot, pulled the trigger and put it through his eye.  I was amazed that a crossbow would be that accurate. Only kept a single field point in the quiver, so that was it.  After that, tried several other similar shots, one at a time, and was able to hit a squirrel at 100 yards.  

Not so amazing now that I know what high end modern crossbows are capable of, but I was blown away for the first few weeks of owning that tenpoint.

Even though it is capable further, In the woods I still limit myself to 35 yard shots at deer with it, and maybe 40 yards in the open as long as I'm provided with a really clear shot on a deer that is not already jumpy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:53:03 AM EDT
[#46]
I think mine was deer hunting with my 300 weatherby. I was hunting remote public land and spent hours before light moving to the back possible area from where the parking lot was. I was just about 2 miles in but it was all downhill on the way out.

I was setup st the bottom of a cliff in some rocks with my bipod.  About two hours in I hear something crashing hard through the woods. I waited and saw how nice it was. When it came into view about 250 yards away I was just like holy shit. He stopped and I adjusted for the shot. He takes off at an angle going by me. I followed in my scope waiting for him to stop. He runs by me pretty far out and is getting into heavier woods and will be out of sight in seconds.

I am right where I want to hit him and squeeze the trigger as soon as I saw his whole body in a small gap between trees. I saw him litterly flop on his side as I get the scope on him and chamber another round as I'm thinking no way did I make a perfect shot. He didn't move a hair.  I ranged him at 112 yards. That was at a full run through the woods.

I would never attempt the shot again. I have wounded one during archery and don't want to go through that again. I was young and dumb, and it was my first buck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:53:26 AM EDT
[#47]
As a kid I took a pot shot at a crow sitting in a tree 150+ yards away with a 20 cal Sheridan Bluestreak. Hit it right in the chest and it fell out of the tree stone dead. It surprised the hell out of my brothers and I lol
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:54:06 AM EDT
[#48]
300 yrds with a glock 17. 18" x 24" plate. First shot.

Granted I had shot it before another day and sorta knew my holdover. But still... mic drop
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:07:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Not with a firearm, but I hit a roughed grouse with a rock at 40 or so yards.  It fell out of the tree it was in and my dog was waiting for it when it hit the ground.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top