Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 2:18:42 PM EDT
I am starting an Alec Baldwin support group.  As you may or may not know, Alec has fallen on some bad times lately.  

Bush has been fairly elected as President of the United States.

Baldwin's sexy movie star wife (the one with the career) has dumped him!

When he flips out and physically assaults hecklers, they have the unmittigated gall to sue him!

Henry Hyde and his family still haven't been stoned to death by angry mobs!

Alec still hasn't found ANY foreign country that will accept him (although Somalia and Ethiopia are still considering his request for asylum)!

Can you PLEASE send him some kind words of encouragement so I can forward them to his fan site?  He is TRULY in need of your kind words!

Thank-you!  DaMan    

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't the Canadians bomb his house???
Oh wait - that was South Park the movie.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the creep have a web site, where he can be emailed with choice suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#3]
His website is [url]http://www.alecbaldwin.com/[/url] Check out the message on the "Guestbook"
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His website is [url]http://www.alecbaldwin.com/[/url] Check out the message on the "Guestbook"
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here;s whats posted on his guestbook:

Welcome to the official Alec Baldwin Online Guestbook!

SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL OF OUR VISITORS:

Due to the constant and steady stream of offensive material that has been posted here on my Guestbook, regretfully we are closing the Guestbook indefinitely.

Soon we will reopen the Guestbook in a new format whereby those who leave Guestbook entries must leave their actual email address by virtue of a signature verification that we will install in the near future.

Most of the offensive material has been political in nature. I find that rather disappointing considering the website was constructed plainly as a means to communicate with my audience about my work in films, television and theatre.

Nearly all of the information that has been posted on this Guestbook is misinformation or disinformation, fueled by political extremists whose only goal is to harass and disrupt.

We look forward to reopening the Guestbook in the coming weeks with our new feature that will encourage, and even require, our visitors to sign their names to their entries.

We look forward to the fascinating results.

Sincerely,

Alec Baldwin
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
His chat room has been down for 6 months () with that same message. Guess his feelings were hurts by all the responses to his (now broken)promise. Oh well!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Good Idea..............

F U ALEC...............

You POS SCUM

I really hate this DIRTBAG
[V]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top