Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2016 5:21:00 PM EDT
Trump Should Have Someone Shove A BIGLY Pineapple Up Paul Ryan's Ass.

Speaker Ryan Retreats on H-2B Visa Outsourcing Program

y NEIL MUNRO7 Dec 2016364

GOP leaders, including House Speaker Paul Ryan, have quietly ended an unpopular 2015 program to annually outsource another 198,000 blue-collar jobs to lower-paid foreign workers.
The quiet reversal by Ryan comes as President-elect Donald Trump moves forward with his very popular campaign promises to curb outsourcing of U.S. jobs via legal and illegal immigration, free-trade and guest-worker programs.

The new 2017 budget document, dubbed the “Continuing Resolution,” does not include a provision created in December 2015 by Ryan which allowed companies to outsource up to 198,000 extra jobs to foreign workers via the so-called “H-2B” guest worker program.

“We’re going to have to regroup,” said Joe Bacigalupo, a government advocacy manager at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, which favored the job outsourcing program. The new budget continues to late April, giving the various employer associations another chance to lobby for a revival of the Ryan expansion, he told Breitbart News.

----------------------------------------- Read the whole damn article for crap like this

Ryan’s December 2015 language expanded the visa program by saying that foreign H-2B workers would not count towards the annual 66,000 limit if they had worked for a H-2B employer during the prior three years. In effect, the “returning worker exemption” covertly quadrupled the size of the H-2B program from 66,000 visas per year up to 264,000 visas per year. That is an increase of up to 198,000 outsourcing visas each year.
View Quote

or this

The H-2B visa program is one of many guest-worker programs — including the white-collar H-1B, OPT and L-1 visa programs, the J-1 summer-worker programs and the H-2A agriculture program – that import at least 700,000 guest workers each year. The programs are so large that at least 1 million white-collar guest-workers live and work year-round in the United States.
View Quote

or the money shot of betrayals.

Year-end data from the Department of Labor showed that companies were able to import almost 120,000 H-2B workers, or roughly 50,000 extra workers, under Ryan’s supposed 10,000-job expansion.
View Quote

----------------------------------------------POS CUCK NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

Asshole.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The H Visa crap should be stopped post-haste.

All it's done is provide Indian (dot not feather) tech workers the ability to produce anchor babies.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All it's done is provide Indian (dot not feather) tech workers the ability to produce anchor babies.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

And it seems that once a few hit management positions in a company, no US citizens are hired ever again for their depts.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It sounds like the program is ending. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't trust Ryan at all.

Trump may need to take him to the woodshed.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The best part of this would be having the people working here on visas train their American counterparts before their visa is terminated, just as so many Americans had to do before they lost their jobs.

Now, I don't have a problem with the visa holders (did things legally, can't blame them for wanting a better life), but the program itself is a big pile of s_hit.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And it seems that once a few hit management positions in a company, no US citizens are hired ever again for their depts.
View Quote

Same thing happens in academia in PhD programs with Chinese professors.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]
But....but....but there's not enough qualified American applicants....

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It sounds like the program is ending. What am I missing?
View Quote

The program is going to be brought up again when the funding runs out next year. The BIG DONORS are not backing away from trying again next year. What you are missing is the true scope of these blue collar job killing "guest worker programs" or the fact there are about 1 million jobs involved and the effect it has of pushing down the wages of American workers.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#10]
“We’re going to have to regroup,” said Joe Bacigalupo, a government advocacy manager at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association
View Quote
What the hell does the National Thoroughbred Racing Association need 198,000 guest workers for?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey Ryan, lets have a little chat...........

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a reason they call it the Microsoft Mafia.

I have stories for days on this.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I bet the Holy-Rollers had a big hand in that BS......They are big time into H2B visa business.....The Hispanic population in my AO has tripled in the last few years and now they are bringing in Somalians down the Valley to work the poultry processing plants.

Fuck be upon them and Cuck Ryan too......And peeps wonder why I have absolutely no use for churches or the peeps that enable such abhorrent abuse of our visa system.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#14]
You know, I was an early Trump supporter and spent a lot of time arguing against the Cruz folks.

But I tell you what, Cruz's idea about allowing H1B workers BUT having to pay them the same wages as current market . . . . fucking genius. I can promise you if that was the case there would be drastic changes in supply/demand
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You know, I was an early Trump supporter and spent a lot of time arguing against the Cruz folks.

But I tell you what, Cruz's idea about allowing H1B workers BUT having to pay them the same wages as current market . . . . fucking genius. I can promise you if that was the case there would be drastic changes in supply/demand
View Quote

Isn't that how the current H1B program is supposed to work, but clearly isn't?  I thought the companies using H1B labor had to show "no American could be found for this job" and they do so by putting out ridiculous job requirement like needing "5 years experience in Windows 10" or some other nearly impossible requirement...
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What the hell does the National Thoroughbred Racing Association need 198,000 guest workers for?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
“We’re going to have to regroup,” said Joe Bacigalupo, a government advocacy manager at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association

Milking the stock?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Jockys and shit shovelers

ETA new format strikes again w/quote fail
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo, all of a sudden there would be a glutton of "qualified Americans" for these jobs. As always, follow the money....
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Isn't that how the current H1B program is supposed to work, but clearly isn't?  I thought the companies using H1B labor had to show "no American could be found for this job" and they do so by putting out ridiculous job requirement like needing "5 years experience in Windows 10" or some other nearly impossible requirement...
View Quote

There's a number of good videos out there on how companies and some head-hunter outfits teach others how to game the system. Companies LOVE H1b workers as it's as close to indentured servitude one can get in modern society.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Milking the stock?
View Quote

Fucking people from Tijuana taking American jobs again.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#22]
H, E, L, TN visas are all bogus. These classifications need to be SHUT DOWN ASAP for reevaluation. Also, the anchor baby shit has to stop. If you're born in the US to no US parents, you are the nationality of those parents. Not the host country your parasitic parents came to.

The Indians are usually unable to communicate and the Chinese can't or won't try to learn English.

With the exception of marriages and special circumstances, immigration could be halted without any negative detriment to the country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top