Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/7/2016 2:46:27 PM EDT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4010276/The-Pope-compares-smearing-politicians-fake-news-sexually-aroused-excrement-declares-sin.html

I guess the fag pedo priest issue has now been rectified and he has nothing better to do than save these souls. Never thought a commie priest would care about dirty politics, must have been someone he liked because he was a commie...
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the pope.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Do any Catholics say "not my Pope?"
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Any news from conservative (the people causing global warming aka climate change) sources is "Fake News"...so let it be written so let it be done...
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:57:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
What's wrong with saying that falsely accusing politicians for sexual debauchery is a shitty thing to do?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck the pope.
View Quote
That was fast. And original.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Any psychologists or psychiatrists here? Doesn't this mean the fag pope is likely aroused by excrement?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#8]
antipope
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#9]
An Elitist and guilty by comments made in recent years that he never went back on. Fuck the pope!
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Interesting that such comments would offend folks here. Makes me wonder of somewhere deep down inside, folks know they are full of shit as are their preferred sources of news.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any psychologists or psychiatrists here? Doesn't this mean the fag pope is likely aroused by excrement?
View Quote

'And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4010276/The-Pope-compares-smearing-politicians-fake-news-sexually-aroused-excrement-declares-sin.html#ixzz4SBKBcPaQ

Sounds like an admission to me.
I don't assume that of people though I have occasionally thought "eat shit and die" concerning others that is not what is being referred to here.
I'm a backslider who was raised Baptist more or less though.

Don't misunderstand me; it does sound like he tries to resist it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I do not like commie-pope
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#13]
If the media spreads disinformation about politicians, who does the pope spread disinformation about?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Im sorry Catholics but he sucks as a Pope 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Interesting that such comments would offend folks here. Makes me wonder of somewhere deep down inside, folks know they are full of shit as are their preferred sources of news.
View Quote

You do realize the term "Fake News" is the leftist code word for any information or information source damaging to their ideology or torchbearers?  Therefore, the Pope is impugning things like Breitbart, National Review, Heritage Foundation or any other place that has the audacity to publish anything counter to the pure word of NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, DerSpeigel and BBC.

It is pretty goddamn offensive and yet another indication where the Pope's beliefs lay
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#16]
The man is a disgrace to his office.  He runs his mouth unencumbered by the thought process.  His pontificate is a disaster and a complete embarrassment. I think it is very likely he will go down in history as an anti-pope.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#17]
The iPope strikes again.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
How's he feel about shit posting and meme wars? That's what I want to know.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I've constantly wondered by Benedict stepped down so abruptly. He seemed like he had his head on straight.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4010276/The-Pope-compares-smearing-politicians-fake-news-sexually-aroused-excrement-declares-sin.html

I guess the fag pedo priest issue has now been rectified and he has nothing better to do than save these souls. Never thought a commie priest would care about dirty politics, must have been someone he liked because he was a commie...
View Quote

The Pope compares smearing politicians with 'fake news' to being sexually aroused by excrement and declares it a sin. And by sin, he is only saying sharing fake news is "bearing false witness against your neighbor".
So, if you read that as it is, I don't see what the problems is. He is not saying anything about smearing politicians with real news.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#21]
For captainpooby

Attachment Attached File
[u][/u]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually quite a few of the Latin Mass only, hardcore, Tridentine or Pious the 10th Catholics say exactly that and can go on a long an convoluted tirade about how he is not the real Pope as "he has not been properly enthroned" or didn't say the appropriate words, or there hasn't been a legitimately elected Pope since Vat II, etc.  Kind of the gold fringe crowd in Catholicism, they refuse to make joinder with the new pope.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You do realize the term "Fake News" is the leftist code word for any information or information source damaging to their ideology or torchbearers?  Therefore, the Pope is impugning things like Breitbart, National Review, Heritage Foundation or any other place that has the audacity to publish anything counter to the pure word of NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, DerSpeigel and BBC.

It is pretty goddamn offensive and yet another indication where the Pope's beliefs lay
View Quote

Offensive is when people are so worked up in their conspiratorial world views they fail to even understand reality, as it would require leaving their bubble.

There are 100% BS "news" articles spread here often, and not from sources like National Review.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Dude is a goofball. He needs to be running a gas station, not the Vatican.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Actually quite a few of the Latin Mass only, hardcore, Tridentine or Pious the 10th Catholics say exactly that and can go on a long an convoluted tirade about how he is not the real Pope as "he has not been properly enthroned" or didn't say the appropriate words, or there hasn't been a legitimately elected Pope since Vat II, etc.  Kind of the gold fringe crowd in Catholicism, they refuse to make joinder with the new pope.
View Quote

Umm, no, you are wrong...the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) accepts Francis as pope, as do most traditionalists who attend the Latin Mass.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Umm, no, you are wrong...the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) accepts Francis as pope, as do most traditionalists who attend the Latin Mass.
View Quote

See my post where I said "Quite a few."    Yes, I personally know several, as I clearly phrased "hardcorps" traditionalists, who say exactly that.  Even in your post you said " as do most traditionalists   " indicating that you agree that there are some traditionalists like I describe out there.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fuck the pope.
View Quote

Fuck the pope, who the fuck do you think you are?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  Happens a lot.  1517,  1559, etc.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Though this pontiff isn't my favorite, he is indicting the press as a whole and the way in which they cover news.

Many people here have said they just need to shut it off for awhile because it's madening to the mind.  That's all he's saying, and I like Breitbart.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#31]
This pope is a turd and looks like a creeper.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#32]
The Pope compares smearing politicians with 'fake news' to being sexually aroused by excrement
View Quote

Project much, Frankie?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I didn't vote for him! 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Interesting that such comments would offend folks here. Makes me wonder of somewhere deep down inside, folks know they are full of shit as are their preferred sources of news. -BohrAdam

You should write a letter about that very thing and mail it to the Pope.

I agree with the sentiment, but Francis is one to talk considering his past comments such as the Wall.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Francis told the Belgian Catholic weekly 'Tertio' that spreading disinformation was 'probably the greatest damage that the media can do' and using communications for this rather than to educate the public amounted to a sin.
View Quote

I'll hold my breath while I wait for the Pope to call out the media on their actual lies instead of the pretend lies that have become the newest liberal talking point.

We Catholics have suffered through shitty Popes before.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#36]
His religion is Leftism. 

Christ is the mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5) anyway. 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#37]
God is gonna smite his ass one day.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting that such comments would offend folks here. Makes me wonder of somewhere deep down inside, folks know they are full of shit as are their preferred sources of news. -BohrAdamYou should write a letter about that very thing and mail it to the Pope.

I agree with the sentiment, but Francis is one to talk considering his past comments such as the Wall.
View Quote

The RCC also has a big stake in Beretta. 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Lotta CoC#1 violations here.
I can't stand this pope. he needs to go.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the pope.

It's amazing how fast the FPNI.  It's like gravity.

Fuck his papal eminence.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Savage says he was a former bar bouncer.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#42]
"Would you like to see the pope
On the end of a rope,
Do you think he's a fool?"
 -- Black Sabbath, After Forever
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Would you like to see the pope
On the end of a rope,
Do you think he's a fool?"
 -- Black Sabbath, After Forever
View Quote
Mr. preacher on the t.v. screen
tells me that he knows just what I need
he's "been there before...and back again"
but with that fancy suit I find it hard to believe
he says the Lord will be so faithful, that he'll protect
but only if I'm faithful with my monthly check
I've never sent him my money
probably never will
(oooo!) I guess that means I live
my life on the edge!?!!??

preacher (pope john 2nd chorus)
your time will come
you lead the church astray
for a steady income
you can bet
God won't forget
but if you'd like
I'd (gladly!) tie a millstone
around your neck (matt. 18:6)

his nothingness on a simple throne
(Christ mediates for God, and Christ alone!)
just another man in a ridiculous hat
held accountable for the seeds he's sown
cancel the tours and the material things
the people bowing to you and kissing your rings
guide them only to their knees
seeking forgiveness today
cast no doubt as to what they need
A Guy In A Suit And The Pope
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Irony

Pope lives in Italy

Hates pizza
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Any news from conservative (the people causing global warming aka climate change) sources is "Fake News"...so let it be written so let it be done...
View Quote

This is what I was thinking.

The liberal media likes to pretend "fake news" is anything from a conservative source, or news that makes their favorite politicians look bad.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Fuck Francis, now tear down that wall and start distributing the churches riches to the so-called refugees.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I do not like commie-pope
View Quote

I am not so sure the young Pope is a communist as much as he is a Peronist.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top