User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:10:24 AM EDT
RINO POS Gonna Rino POS

GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trump’s Election-Winning Priorities

By NEIL MUNRO5 Dec 2016151

A top ally of House Speaker Paul Ryan has outlined the GOP leadership’s strategy to isolate and block President Donald Trump’s populist campaign promises, likely including his popular immigration reforms.

“We all agree that some of President Trump’s proposed policies are not going to line up very well with our conservative policies,” Texas Rep. Bill Flores told an inside-the-beltway audience on Dec. 1.
----------------------------------------link

They want lower taxes and regulation, they just want to avoid dealing with illegals and so on.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Well Texas, this is on you.
Primary this fuck and get a real conservative in there.

Don't let us down.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
His last name tells the story.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well Texas, this is on you.
Primary this fuck and get a real conservative in there.

Don't let us down.
View Quote

It aint just Texas. Read the whole story.

PS People remember me posting about Paul Ryan's Better Way BS. This is what it looks like. Business donors get what they want, and they get to keep their illegals alien worker pushing down wages  and H1b Visas workers replacing Americans.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Call it a hunch, but Trump isn't going to let that fly very far. He isn't a guy that is used to having people tell him what to do.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, re-elect that RINO POS named Ryan and he will find a way to stymie the change that we need.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:20:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump is going to call them on it. Time for the people's voice to be acted on.
He has no trouble getting the people together, in fact, I think he gets off on the rallies. This will not go as well as they hope.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:20:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Call it a hunch, but Trump isn't going to let ]that fly very far. He isn't a guy that is used to having people tell him what to do.
View Quote

This is an indication that the House Republicans still feel more beholden to donors than the voters. It also shows they did not get the point of the election. Just like in 2010, 2012, and 2014.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:21:35 AM EDT
[#8]
He's gonna get loved tenderly in two years.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

PS People remember me posting about Paul Ryan's Better Way BS. This is what it looks like. Business donors get what they want, and they get to keep their illegals alien worker pushing down wages  and H1b Visas workers replacing Americans.
View Quote

Here's the deal with Hb1's.  Make work visas easier to get.  Do away with the Hb1 program altogether.  That way a talented person can come to the United States and get a job with any company they want to.  They aren't captive to any particular company sponsor.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump needs to get out in front and rally the electorate. Otherwise it will be more of the same bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is an indication that the House Republicans still feel more beholden to donors than the voters. It also shows they did not get the point of the election. Just like in 2010, 2012, and 2014.
View Quote

If 3 elections didn't flush the turds, Trump better start calling them out by name.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:30:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh, you still think you're running the show?

That's cute
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#13]
“We all agree that some of President Trump’s proposed policies...
View Quote

Is that his official title already?

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#14]
God-Emperor Trump is gonna have some news for them...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:35:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Lol. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:36:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump needs to get out in front and rally the electorate. Otherwise it will be more of the same bullshit.
View Quote

Don't worry about that...  

If anyone can do that it's Trump!  

He'll hang those guys out to dry...

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's cute
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:38:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Here's the deal with Hb1's.  Make work visas easier to get.  Do away with the Hb1 program altogether.  That way a talented person can come to the United States and get a job with any company they want to.  They aren't captive to any particular company sponsor.
View Quote

How about no.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:53:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How about no.
View Quote

Sure, why not?

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:54:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:12:48 AM EDT
[#21]
These guys are idiots. Trump can destroy the GOP if he chooses. He has nothing to lose, the GOP has everything to lose. He can cost them the house and Senate seats in 2018.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:18:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Roger Stone using ADM Roger's NSA feeds.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:23:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I am gonna laugh my ass off when Trump simply turns the FBI loose and tells them he wants every corrupt politician in cuffs asap.....
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:25:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am gonna laugh my ass off when Trump simply turns the FBI loose and tells them he wants every corrupt politician in cuffs asap.....
View Quote

And sicks the IRS on the rest
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:26:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Fuck the GOPe
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Call it a hunch, but Trump isn't going to let that fly very far. He isn't a guy that is used to having people tell him what to do.
View Quote
Yeah.....he will very likely call them out on their shit to the people.

The establishment better watch out.....they might very well put themselves out of jobs.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:30:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Its almost like there is more than one branch of government with differing priorities. 
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:50:46 AM EDT
[#28]
I hope Trump crushes them all without mercy. Cause we are about out of soap box, ballot box, and jury box when dealing with these idiots.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:58:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sure, why not?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about no.

Sure, why not?

Asking a Trumpet to explain...

He already answered your well thought out paragraph with a three word retort, don't expect any rational logic to be forthcoming.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#30]
When i order some thing online and talk to an operator they speak American.
When i need customer service i end up talking to someone that cant speak it at all. Change that shit Mr. Trump. (i would emoji but i cant find them on mobile.)
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:14:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's cute
View Quote

Good. I wasn't finished enjoying the sight of steamrolled cucks.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:22:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I've never heard of that shitbag but I bet I can guess what district elected him.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:54:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Go for it, GOPe.  We will primary everyone of you pieces of shit in two years.  I helped primary Eric Cantor for being a cuck, you dumbasses don't think you'll be next under President Trump?  Hah!
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#34]
They'll either figure out that the people are behind Trump's approach, or they can start looking for new jobs.

My main fear with a Trump win was that people would consider it a done deal, fluff up their pillows and go back to sleep politically.  It may well be that we need stuff like this to keep them engaged.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:10:34 AM EDT
[#35]
“We all agree that some of President Trump’s proposed policies are not going to line up very well with our conservative policies,”
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:28:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Trump has a bully pulpit the likes of which God has never seen.......and he can activate it with a twitter feed.

Ryan better tread lightly on such matters, if he wants to maintain his House control or his seat in Congress.......otherwise you may be buying a Toyota from Paul Ryan.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:46:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Paul Ryan doesn't want to get into a dick swinging contest with Trump; he wil lose.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:51:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Paul Ryan doesn't want to get into a dick swinging contest with Trump; he wil lose.
View Quote

It's embarrassing he was reelected at all.  I wouldn't vote for him if I lived in his district.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Go for it, GOPe.  We will primary everyone of you pieces of shit in two years.  I helped primary Eric Cantor for being a cuck, you dumbasses don't think you'll be next under President Trump?  Hah!
View Quote

Bullshit.  The Dem's, never Trump'ers and GOPE will put those same POS back in office.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bullshit.  The Dem's, never Trump'ers and GOPE will put those same POS back in office.
View Quote

Yeah, just like Trump will never win a single state, right?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#41]
LOL. The congressional GOP finally grows balls and they choose to stand up against the most conservative president since Reagan.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If 3 elections didn't flush the turds, Trump better start calling them out by name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Asking a Trumpet to explain...

He already answered your well thought out paragraph with a three word retort, don't expect any rational logic to be forthcoming.
View Quote

How about because we have millions of AMERICANS out of work or under employed. How about we put our own people first in everything before we bring in more foreign workers just to drive down wages and make a few businesses happy. So simple the voters can figure it out.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Time to work the phones/e-mails and bully our reps.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

He will.  I can't stand Twitter, but I re-upped just to follow the Donald.  For the first time since we were in clans of a hundred or so, the leader has a means to speak directly to the people.  As Cheney just said about the media, the Donald has shown that they are irrelevant.  They only mean something to themselves.  Trump can, and will, convey what is happening directly to the people.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sure, why not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about no.

Sure, why not?

because allowing in large numbers of foreign workers distorts the labor market. When their is a shortage of a particular skillset, employers must either train people to do that work or pay more to entice existing people with those skills to switch employers. Overall we get more people moving into better paying jobs.
Yes, there will be shortages in the short term as their is friction and lag in the market adjusting, but the country as a whole benefits in the long run.

Allowing easy access to foreign workers creates a safety valve, the labor market never stays tight enough to induce major structural changes in the labor market. Overall it is harder for people to move up into better positions and wages stay lower.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't know...

Trump supported Ryan for speakership.

Trump endorsed Ryan in the election, and vice-versa.

Trump --himself-- is softening his statements on his own policies. *Talking* about dropping his issues with Hillary, for instance. Refusing to answer reporters questions about previous bombastic statements he has made, for instance.

Trump is --for all intents and purposes-- running the Republican Party now. Trump has --actually-- united the Party beyond anything anyone could have imagined.

Who could have imagined that Romney would be making positive statements of support for Trump, and supporting and defending Trump.

Trump has absolutely and completely proven he cannot be messed with. He has proven he can win without Party Unity. I criticized him for saying it during the election, then he went and proved he could do it.

Ryan won, and immediately supported Trump, and Trump supported Ryan for speaker. Could have put his own name up, and said, "you know what I can do to you if you don't dance with me." Instead he supported Ryan.

Trump is not an idiot. And Trump is calling the shots in the Republican Party now. It is the Party of Trump now.

Trump has shown he can dance. Trump is a proven master-negotiator. Trump has *every* shot-caller in the Republican Party on board right now...

Trump has also taken his leadership very, very seriously.

As for divisions in the Party of Trump... It is just talk right now. Two months after the inauguration... Then we will have something to talk about.

Right now... divisions in the Party of Trump is just talk...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#49]
A top ally of House Speaker Paul Ryan has outlined the GOP leadership’s strategy to isolate and block President Donald Trump’s populist campaign promises, likely including his popular immigration reforms.
View Quote

Translation; the corrupt bought and paid for GOP intends to keep the status -quo so they can continue to be corrupt, bought and paid for, the arrogance of this human garbage is astounding.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is.

Trump has taken control of The Party. Trump has --I doubted he could-- united The Party.

He is also scheduling a "thank you tour." Brilliant politics.

I *seriously* doubt that Trump begins to attack his own party, now it is The Party of Trump. With every shot-caller in the Republican Party on-board, he can deal with isolated incidents behind closed doors now. His energy since the election has been against the liberal machine not petty squabbles with hangers-on to the Party of Trump.

His "thank you tour" is brilliant politics, and The Party is under his control now... The control of a master-negotiator.

I did not think he could do it. He has proven me wrong.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top