Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
nothing a huge lawsuit can't fix.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck baggage pseudocops.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The answer is obvious to any .gov employee - don't allow video in TSA screening areas in the future
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]
What does this have to do with Kalif ?  
TSA sucks nation wide.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent!  I wonder what the big "search" uncovered?  

Fuck all.  That is what it uncovered.  Whatta' fucking joke the TSA is.  How many people have gotten by them with shit they shouldn't have?  Remember the shoe bomb guy?  Oh, but wait a minute...God forbid you got a fucking nail clipper and some hair gel!!  Typical federal government waste of resources.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
TSA sucks nation wide.
View Quote

You've been here 13 years and you have to ask?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]

I fucking hate the TSA.  It seems like a requirement for TSA employment is mental retardation.  I'm a typical middle aged, white, American male and I get the complete search almost every single time.  It's like I'm paying for my privilege or something.  Fuck the TSA, fuck the patriot act, and fuck every "representative" who voted for it.  Disband the TSA!
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

She needs to sue to have those particular thugs fired and a big red DO NOT REHIRE put on their records.  And that's in addition to the huge sum of money she deserves.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everything.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#11]
People not smart enough to cook fries at McDonald's need jobs too.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I went thru the scanner and got dinged. They saw a large dark image in my groin area. I had to get the hands inside of my pants and he did not call me in the morning.
It was my medical mesh. I would hate to see what would have happened if I wasn't circumcised.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
TSA
The child of the fucking government we keep putting in office.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:40:33 AM EDT
[#14]
oh yeah, I forgot, my mistake.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#15]
My Hope is Trump locks down the border, cleans out all the illegals here from everywhere, and eventually does away with TSA everywhere except flights come to our country from another....
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:19:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Soverign immunity.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#17]
The worst make-work program ever.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:49:03 AM EDT
[#18]
TSA ...get your wallet,  you're gonna be paying big time.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:36:27 AM EDT
[#19]
If that had been my wife during her cancer treatment, I would have got arrested...
My bride trying to stop those cows from touching her would have been epic...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#20]
It's good that the ''high society'' gets treated like common phlebs by them. It's the only way anything may ever change with that pathetic creepy group of gropers that congress and the president unleashed on America.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#21]
I saw a woman with a port in her arm for chemo go apeshit on a TSA dick at SeaTac.
he was telling her that she needed to pull the tube out and show it to him. She went up one side of him and down the other, loudly.
the supervisor showed up and she started in on him, and it all suddenly became a non-issue.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#22]
well, obviously, you either let her put her shoes back on or get a wheelchair and take her to a private area.
fucking TSA is garbage.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#23]
I had a TSA guy try to take a badge and my credentials one time he claimed they "Were fake" and that i could not legally be working for "Two law enforcement agencies at the same time"

He lost his job and almost went to jail over it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I had a TSA guy try to take a badge and my credentials one time he claimed they "Were fake" and that i could not legally be working for "Two law enforcement agencies at the same time"

He lost his job and almost went to jail over it.
View Quote

Details man! Details!
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Excellent!  I wonder what the big "search" uncovered?  

Fuck all.  That is what it uncovered.  Whatta' fucking joke the TSA is.  How many people have gotten by them with shit they shouldn't have?  Remember the shoe bomb guy?  Oh, but wait a minute...God forbid you got a fucking nail clipper and some hair gel!!  Typical federal government waste of resources.
View Quote

In the bible Jesus called such things straining gnats but swallowing camels.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Details man! Details!
View Quote

Worked for a Federal P.D. and a local Sheriff's Dept. at the same time.

Was taking a trip and had a custom leather credential wallet that was two sided held a badge and credential card on each side.

Went through the check point and put everything in the "Bin"  when I was getting my stuff on the other side I noticed my badge wallet was missing. I look around and see a TSA guy holding it and looking at it. I walked up to him and asked for it back. He said that he was not going to give back my "Fake" badges back and that if I pushed the matter he would call the cops.

I told him they were not fake and that I was a Police Officer and he needed to return my property. He refused.

I asked for him to fetch a supervisor and then walked over to the Podium where a Police officer (different department then mine) was working and told him what was going on. I then called my boss who in turn called the Police Chief of the city I was in with a turn around time of about five minutes. By this time the supervisor for the TSA was there and I informed him that he needed to get another employee to cover that station as I was placing the numb nuts under arrest for theft of personal property and government property (the fed creds.)

Of course now all of a sudden they want to just return my badges and send me on my way. I did not want to miss my flight (but I was there a few hours early). I told them that I would except my badge back but that I was going to file a complaint.

All said and done a few weeks later they let the TSA guy go (I found out later there was other issues with this individual)

pretty mundane no guns or yelling or fantastic martial arts displays of cat like reflexes.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I fucking hate the TSA.  It seems like a requirement for TSA employment is mental retardation.  I'm a typical middle aged, white, American male and I get the complete search almost every single time.  It's like I'm paying for my privilege or something.  Fuck the TSA, fuck the patriot act, and fuck every "representative" who voted for it.  Disband the TSA!
View Quote

Ha! We flew out of LAX Sunday A.M. to Orlando

My Redheaded green eyed freckled wife gets the treatment EVERY time while me a 6'2" 245lb dark skinned and bearded ugly mofo has no issues...

This Sunday my wife once again got the treatment. pulled aside, swabbed questioned and checked. She packed my bag using the black pack I keep in closet.....

In that pack, in the side pockets, 3 ft from 3 tsa agents checking my wife, after that pack clearing xray, was a 13" keris blade (it is said to have good magic{Long story}) and 2 escrima sticks.

Fighting weapons I am handy with cleared with no issues, but the white girl....LOL

All 3 have been fedexed home
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's good that the ''high society'' gets treated like common phlebs by them. It's the only way anything may ever change with that pathetic creepy group of gropers that congress and the president unleashed on America.
View Quote

this it warms my heart when the "cultural elites" have to be degraded like the rest of us.

I'm planing on taking a flight in January and I'm not looking forward to it apparently the rash of pasty white terrorists have caused me to get extra screening every time.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Worked for a Federal P.D. and a local Sheriff's Dept. at the same time.

Was taking a trip and had a custom leather credential wallet that was two sided held a badge and credential card on each side.

Went through the check point and put everything in the "Bin"  when I was getting my stuff on the other side I noticed my badge wallet was missing. I look around and see a TSA guy holding it and looking at it. I walked up to him and asked for it back. He said that he was not going to give back my "Fake" badges back and that if I pushed the matter he would call the cops.

I told him they were not fake and that I was a Police Officer and he needed to return my property. He refused.

I asked for him to fetch a supervisor and then walked over to the Podium where a Police officer (different department then mine) was working and told him what was going on. I then called my boss who in turn called the Police Chief of the city I was in with a turn around time of about five minutes. By this time the supervisor for the TSA was there and I informed him that he needed to get another employee to cover that station as I was placing the numb nuts under arrest for theft of personal property and government property (the fed creds.)

Of course now all of a sudden they want to just return my badges and send me on my way. I did not want to miss my flight (but I was there a few hours early). I told them that I would except my badge back but that I was going to file a complaint.

All said and done a few weeks later they let the TSA guy go (I found out later there was other issues with this individual)

pretty mundane no guns or yelling or fantastic martial arts displays of cat like reflexes.
View Quote

Well fuck that guy. At least he lost his job.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
TSA sucks nation wide.
View Quote

Do you fly much?  TSA varies pretty widely.  LAX has some serious fucking issues but it's not the worst by a long shot. Want to see real respect-mah-authorahtee? Fly through Denver.

Phoenix and Houston are pretty chill.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you fly much?  TSA varies pretty widely.  LAX has some serious fucking issues but it's not the worst by a long shot. Want to see real respect-mah-authorahtee? Fly through Denver.

Phoenix and Houston are pretty chill.
View Quote

Yea, it varies; however, I never had a horrible experience. The worst experience for me would be the lady checking the tickets and ids lost all emotions when she got to me. She was all happy then she went stone cold when she got to me. It happened at Dulles and it was very weird.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I got the old Hand Swab treatment.............and almost missed a flight because their machine found "residue" from explosives on my hand...........this after I used the bathroom and washed my hands

Quoted:
I went thru the scanner and got dinged. They saw a large dark image in my groin area. I had to get the hands inside of my pants and he did not call me in the morning.
It was my medical mesh. I would hate to see what would have happened if I wasn't circumcised.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Welcome to the new norm....

It seems that everytime someone is insulted or butt hurt over something, it makes the news.

File your complaint (or lawsuit) and get over it.

Jeez....TSA offered a private room.  You refused so.....there you are.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Security theater.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It seems that everytime someone is insulted or butt hurt over something, it makes the news.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

"Albert was offered a room during the search, but she said she couldn't walk to it because she wasn't permitted to wear her boots. "
they wouldn't let her put her shoes back on to walk to the room. Being pre-screened, she supposedly didn't have to take her shoes off ( until Shaniqua decided to grab her pussy).
if you notice, a supervisor showed up and they went to a private room. I assume the supervisor just told her to put her shoes back on and walk to the room. The screeners wouldn't let her.
this is how it goes when gibbering idiots with no common sense are given authority over other people.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Brought to you by the DeVry University School of Counterterrorism
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

The problem is that the supposed Guardians of the skies are too fucking retarded to notice that a woman is going through chemotherapy and then assess her accordingly.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#38]
I knew I shouldn't have read the article.  

ETA: Hmm, post 1984.  How fitting.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Several years ago 7 or 8 of us decided to fly to Phoenix for a skeet shoot.   We all knew the rules about guns and ammo and had done our best to make sure everything was perfect when we rolled into the airport.  I think I was the first guy through the line, TSA guy was really thorough swabbing everything (wtf!  it's a gun, Its getting checked, it's in a locked case - It likely has seen smokeless propellants in its day).  I looked at the guy and said - You should know there are x number of us going out on this flight.  You might want to step it up a bit.   He looks back at the line and the whole crew is standing there with their skeet cases all ready to go.  LOL
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Good luck sueing the federal govt.  Let me know how that works out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top