Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2016 11:35:00 AM EDT
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/business/dealbook/silicon-valley-chiefs-absent-trump-cabinet-of-business-advisers.html?src=twr&_r=0&referer= "Aside from Virginia M. Rometty of IBM, there is hardly any representation of technology companies, and certainly none from Silicon Valley.

Perhaps that’s unsurprising, given Mr. Trump’s slim public support in the Bay Area. Among his biggest champions is Peter Thiel, the PayPal co-founder and Facebook board member, who is now a member of the Trump transition team.

Indeed, many Silicon Valley luminaries have opposed Mr. Trump since the presidential campaign. Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, was an enthusiastic supporter of both Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton."
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck 'em. 
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Given that I travel to that part of the country (and NYC for that matter) monthly for work.  All I can say is:

I agree with the Donald on this one.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in the east bay and fully agree with this decision.

People around here may be educated, but god are they DUMB.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#4]
That first post nails it thing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top