Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Haha! Trump shirt sales just went up again.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:17:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Latinx sounds so stupid 
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok here is how you stop this stuff. I have had my MAGA hat and had this happen. 
So here is what you need to to Start playing a song that is popular. 
They say something along the lines of "That will not stop me from filming"
say yea but It will get your video FLAGGED by YOU TUBE / Face book for copy right infringement.
Don't say any thing else just turn up the volume.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Can someone explain why the woman was
moving her camera all about
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can someone explain why the woman was
moving her camera all about
View Quote

Honestly I think she was basically feeling the guy up. She was looking for some white racist dick.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude needs to learn how to talk shit. Those two fucktards could have been handled so fucking easy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like 8 years of this shit if we don't get a handle on it now.

I see our side finally tiring of this and lashing out I'm the proper way.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's the reason we won. There's more of us than there is of them.
View Quote

not exactly

even fags/libs care about the economy/their paycheck.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I WILL GO WITH FAKE
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#10]
don't know why anyone is calling this fake, seemed real to me

im in cali and live around morons like this, they do exist in large numbers
the shit I have experienced since people I know found out I was a trump supporter has almost been on this level
if I were to wear a trump shirt, this is the behavior I would expect in most of the state
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#11]
She sure sounded more "whore from FMJ"  then Mexican to me.   Either way if not here legally,  she has to go back.  

MAGA
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#12]
In case this happens to anyone else.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Definitely harassment at the very least, definitely invaded his personal space, some of the guys comments were borderline threats. Probably should have called security, and/or Law Enforcement.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#14]
That ShitLord handled it perfectly.
Spread links to that video on your Twatter, Faceberg, Instagram, etc.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#15]
 I think the guy missed an opportunity to engage in a discussion that would either bring them over to his side or make for a much more interesting video. 

I would have asked the guy questions like:
- How do you feel about terrorism in the United States?  
- How do you plan to secure the southern border from infiltration from states that sponsor terrorism?
- You do know per FBI statistics, how many military aged males are arrested by the border patrol from countries that sponsor terrorism, don't you?
- Are you willing to allow terror attacks which kill Americans to allow easy access to the US to latinos from the south even though the attacks may kill some of those same people?
- Are you familiar with the both the terror attacks that happened recently in France? How about the attack in Mumbai? With an open border, how do you propose to keep those folks out of the US?
- Are you willing to tell your girlfriend currently in my face that you don't care about her safety and security and if a threat does appear that you have no plan to protect her?

I would have asked the girl questions like:
- Are you OK having a man that can neither protect you nor has the foresight sufficient to keep you safe?

I think that would have made a more interesting video. Beat them with facts and show their ignorance. 
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#16]
"Ma'am I'll take my shirt off if you will take of yours?"

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That guy had a ton of self control because that twat was clearly trying to bait him into saying something.
View Quote

like "hey, chica, while you're down there, go ahead and unzip me and start chowing my fat white dick"?

then maybe puffy-jacket beard-fag would start something.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Should he sue?

Slander, libel, sexual harassment, hostile environment, violation of civil rights, criminal harassment?  

California offers a cornucopia of possible causes of action.....

File the case in a blue county and there would be many jurors who would just hand him some money.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top