Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 9:06:06 AM EDT
I searched at amazon but I could not find a good book about the M4 carbine. It seems that the M4 is only mentioned in the M16 books. I've seen "The Urban Carbine", but that seems to be a book about tactical use of the weapon. Any suggestions?[?] Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Does no one knows a book about the M4 carbine?????
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:34:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ultima ratio:
Does no one knows a book about the M4 carbine?????
View Quote

I haven't seen any books dedicated to the M4 yet, but I'm sure there are some being written. Truthfully though, the M4 is really just another stage of M16 developement, so the closest you see might be just updated M16 books.
Sorry I can't help more than that...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:06:49 AM EDT
[#3]
There is an M4 maintenance manual for sale by Delta Press.  It's probably the same as the depot manual on the old site.  I'm not wasting $20 to find out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top