Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you are an admitted troll?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The power of the type-written word.  I can make you guys dance whenever I want to.   I type a few keystrokes and it's like stirring the ant nest.  Very entertaining.  Thank you!

Rut roh.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Rut roh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The power of the type-written word.  I can make you guys dance whenever I want to.   I type a few keystrokes and it's like stirring the ant nest.  Very entertaining.  Thank you!

Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shazam!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
We need to quit feeding homer21, both in this thread and in the Indiana child murder thread. He is getting off on the attention he is getting. 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We need to quit feeding homer21, both in this thread and in the Indiana child murder thread. He is getting off on the attention he is getting. 
View Quote

I think he burned that acct.  He'll be back under a new name.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Legit crime.    Absolutely.   I can understand how some are doubtful-- however, as a society and as a country, we have been definitely "dumbed down" and in large part due to technology.

People also lack common sense, nowadays.   Hoax?  Whore? Get a life.  What if this was your mother, daughter or sister?    Say that to the face of the husband and his children.   People reveal who they are by what they say as they type behind the safety of their keyboards.   I'm talking directly to those who are calling her a liar and a whore.  Say it to her face.  Go ahead, see how brave you are and show how mature you are as an upstanding citizen and adult.  Say it to the police officers and detectives working the case.     .  Though by your replies in this thread-- you show yourself to have the maturity level of a toddler.   No offense to toddlers.
View Quote

I think she's lying and I don't think it went down as released, until proven otherwise and I wouldn't have a problem saying so.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think he burned that acct.  He'll be back under a new name.
View Quote

Little doubt about that...
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm convinced .... "click"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaploweeeee!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good lord thank you.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:20:18 AM EDT
[#15]
What a great thread.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:30:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started here,  thought you banned thebeekeeper for a minute

it was all OOOOHHHHHHH! Up in here
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's still posting as of 5:45 this morning.

Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where ?

He may only be banned from GD .
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Where ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where ?

In the GD Delphi Indiana murder thread.

Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where ?

In the GD Delphi Indiana murder thread.

Never done a search for a particular poster before, so I wouldn't know.

Maybe he plead his case well.  Don't know.  Don't care either.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Sister wants negotiator to STFU

Sister is better looking than sherri IMO
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]
very much true
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Did this girl have time to neatly coil and set aside her earphones?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't ban him, we are about to get to the bottom of the case!
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now the truth will never come out
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Never is a long time?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome. 
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:54:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Legit crime.    Absolutely.   I can understand how some are doubtful-- however, as a society and as a country, we have been definitely "dumbed down" and in large part due to technology.

People also lack common sense, nowadays.   Hoax?  Whore? Get a life.  What if this was your mother, daughter or sister?    Say that to the face of the husband and his children.   People reveal who they are by what they say as they type behind the safety of their keyboards.   I'm talking directly to those who are calling her a liar and a whore.  Say it to her face.  Go ahead, see how brave you are and show how mature you are as an upstanding citizen and adult.  Say it to the police officers and detectives working the case.     .  Though by your replies in this thread-- you show yourself to have the maturity level of a toddler.   No offense to toddlers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Any day now this will be wrapped up.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Ghost of harambe knows what happened
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#32]
 I still click on this thinking today is the day! 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#33]
At last, a reasonable explanation.

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
With some of the old photos from a decade ago, I could see that as being a tenth percent possible. With how she looks present day, there's no chance that's possible at all.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
They said that way back?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:43:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They said that way back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said that way back?
This story was dated March 2.

The part that amazes me is that it supposedly took them 22 days to figure out that she was a broken down soccer mom rather than a teen or even the hottie in the wedding pics that they were circulating.

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:10:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone ventured a new theory of what happened?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Those "two Hispanic women" really are criminal masterminds!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Was one of the Hispanic women named Zani?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#41]
I still can't believe there's been no resolution to this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Seems new spotted at DM today;

REVEALED: 'Supermom' Sherri Papini who claimed she was kidnapped and tortured for 22 days last year was reported to police 13 years ago for 'self-harming and trying to blame wounds on her mom'

Linky
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mother-super-mom-sherri-papini-told-police-her-015505797--abc-news-topstories.html

A 911 call log from 2003 recently released by California police reveal that the mother of Sherri Papini, the 34-year-old woman who went missing for three weeks in November after she claimed she was kidnapped while jogging, told police that her daughter was "harming herself and blaming it on [her.]"
A call log from the Shasta County Sheriff's Office dated Dec. 17, 2003, indicates that Papini's mother, Loretta Graeff, alleged that her then-21-year-old daughter had been harming herself and blaming it on her. The log, obtained by The Sacramento Bee and shared with ABC News, also states that Loretta Graeff wanted "advice" because her daughter was planning on moving back in with her.
The report, only two sentences long, does not detail whether police found evidence that Papini, in fact, harmed herself.
The log also contained multiple allegations from Papini's other family members. On Oct. 1, 2000, Papini's sister, Sheila Graeff, alleged that Sherri may have kicked in her back door but was unsure if anyone actually got into the house because nothing was missing.
Then later that day, Papini's father, Richard Graeff, alleged that Papini vandalized their home in Shasta Lake, California. Three years later, On October 3, 2003, Richard Graeff also alleged to police that an unauthorized withdrawal was made from his bank account and that he suspected Papini, who was living with them at the time. But a subsequent police report stated that the money was returned to his account, and Sherri was opening a credit card account.
The Sacramento Bee first reported the story Thursday morning.
There were no investigations or charges against Papini in relation to the log, Shasta County Sheriff's Office Lt. Pat Kropholler told ABC News, adding that Papini's family made the calls to ask questions and seek advice from law enforcement.
Case of Missing California Mom Brings Back Memories of Teenage Jogger Who Disappeared in 1998
Community Celebrates Missing Mom's Return With Welcome Home Party
Sherri Papini: Inside the California Mom's Mysterious Disappearance and the Search for Her Alleged Abductors
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office told ABC News that while the investigation into Papini's alleged abduction is still "open and ongoing," the community should not be concerned by potential kidnappers on the loose."
“There should not be a public safety or a personal safety concern by the public regarding this case,” Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said.
In an exclusive statement to ABC News released by Papini family spokesperson Nicole Wool, the family slammed the "shameful" Sacramento Bee for its coverage.
"Sherri Papini and her family are the very recent victims of an extremely violent crime that has painfully and dramatically changed the course of their lives forever," reads the statement. "It is shameful that a media outlet would intentionally exploit Sherri and Keith Papini and their young children's trauma for the sole purpose of clickbait and selling papers."
The statement continues, "This newspaper’s decision to aggressively seek out and publish unsubstantiated online activity and distort phone conversations from 16 years ago is victim-blaming at its most egregious. It is our hope that the media will honor their privacy as they work through this difficult time."
Papini, a mother of two who was nicknamed "super mom," went missing on Nov. 2 while jogging in her neighborhood in Redding, California, and was found alive on Thanksgiving Day on the side of a road. Papini told investigators that her abductors dropped her off 150 miles from her home, authorities said.
Bosenko told ABC News in November that Papini had "branding" on her body that contained "a message."
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Except there's really no kidnapping based child sex slave industry in the US. The are plenty of damaged girls and women who enter into that industry without having to be abducted at gunpoint.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#45]
She's coo coo for coco puffs and I'm not buying her story but nothing will ever come of it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Smells like bs. Most likely scenario is Sherri went on a sex or drug bender, or both.  Maybe thats judging her unfairly, but 99% of the time women cry rape it seems like its made up. And now we're suitably suspect of these claims. Frankly it sounds made up.
View Quote
Add my cynical disbelief to yours. Something ain't right about this story...
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#47]
The newspaper also found two other incidents involving Papini, where her father and sister both claimed she damaged their property.
View Quote
In 2000, Richard Graeff said his daughter 'burglarized his residence,' before Sheila Koester, 'alleged her back door had been kicked in and she believed Papini was the suspect', the Bee reports.
View Quote
Three years later, he alleged she made unauthorized withdrawals from his checking account.
View Quote
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article141599034.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4366548/Sherri-Papini-blamed-mom-self-harm-2003.html
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Glad to see the media hasn't forgot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#49]
http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-investigation-update-california-abduction/

POSTED ON APRIL 3, 2017 AT 11:51AM EDT

“We work on this case every day,” says Shasta County Sheriff Lt. Pat Kropholler.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko has said they have “no reason” not to believe Papini’s account.

A detective is assigned full-time to her case, Lt. Kropholler tells PEOPLE: “He works on [it] constantly. He is in constant contact with the Papinis.”
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-investigation-update-california-abduction/

POSTED ON APRIL 3, 2017 AT 11:51AM EDT

“We work on this case every day,” says Shasta County Sheriff Lt. Pat Kropholler.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko has said they have “no reason” not to believe Papini’s account.

A detective is assigned full-time to her case, Lt. Kropholler tells PEOPLE: “He works on [it] constantly. He is in constant contact with the Papinis.”
View Quote
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top