Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 6:57:10 AM EDT
Anyone heard this one, yet?  Sounds like an adaptation from the movie.

Subject: Be Careful When Getting Into Your Vehicle

PLEASE READ AND PASS ON

A friend stopped at a pay-at-the-pump gas station to get gas.  Once she filled her gas tank after paying at the pump and started to leave the attendant inside came over the
speaker.  He told her that something  happened  with her card and that she needed to come inside to pay. The lady was confused because the
transaction showed complete and approved.  She told him that and was getting ready to leave but the attendant once again urged her to come in to pay or  else. She proceeded to go inside and started arguing with the attendant about his threat.  He told her to calm down and listen carefully: He told her that while she
was pumping gas, a guy slipped into the back seat of her car on the other side and he had called the police. She immediately became scared and looked out there in time to see her car door open and the guy slip out. The report is that the new gang initiation thing is to
bring back a woman's body part. One way they are doing this is crawling under girls/women's
cars while they're pumping gas or at grocery stores in the night time. Then they are cutting the lady's ankles to disable them in order
to kidnap them, kill and dismember them. The other way is slipping into unattended cars and
kidnapping the women to kill and dismember them. Please pass this on to other women, young and old alike. Be extra careful going to and from your car at night. If at all possible, don't go alone! This is real!!

Send this to many girls so your friend will not be the next one.
Thanks,
Barbara Baker,
Secretary Directorate of Training
U.S. Army Military Police School
(573) 563-8043

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Urban legend.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Strange, I just received my girlfriends left ear and uterus in the mail, and the return address was the "Crips Headquarters" in Compton CA. Coincedence.....you make the call.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Man that is scary and really real [:o]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#5]
The Crips urban legend I like is they drive around w/o lights on. When you flash your brights to them, they shoot your vehicle full of holes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Has anybody seen Imbrog|io?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, he said he was going out to get some gas for his Pinto.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Has anybody seen Imbrog|io?
View Quote

Ohhh, that's not niiiiice...[:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Very Nice.. that is great It just give those gang something to try out if they ever get bored.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Urban legend? I sure hope so!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#11]
One time at summer camp this chick was "doin' it" with a hotdog, and it broke off.  She had to go to the hospital to get it removed.  No kidding!  It happened when my friend's cousin's neighbor was a camp.  Ask him! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#12]
It is from the Movie URBAN LEGANDS but the ending is slightly changed .if I remember correctly in the movie the attendant freaks her out and she gets back in the car and drives away and gets killed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Many of these urban legends are described as a "Gang Initiation".

In 8 years of dealing with street and prison gangs the only "initiation" i am aware of is being "jumped in" & geting tattooed. Of course the new guy is going to do any of the work that comes up, but he is already in. So robberies & murder are never the "initiation".
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#14]
In 8 years of dealing with street and prison gangs the only "initiation" i am aware of is being "jumped in" & geting tattooed.
View Quote

A close friend and her husband were attacked in their home by gang members.  The husband was fighting with one punk while two others attempted to rape my friend.  The husband broke free and ran them off with a ball bat.  The police later caught them at a hospital.  One had a broken arm, one a broken collar bone and the third was fast runner.  Cops told my friend they "suspected" gang initiation.  

Friend's husband still had a knife in his chest when the cops arrived.  Tough dude.

Eddie
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#15]
There was a take-off of the gas station attendant--women pumping gas scenario on an episode of "Homocide Life on the street".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top