Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 10:33:07 PM EDT
Well?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I was hesitant to open it, but it is safe.

What are the odds that he'll hurt himself somehow.  With the opened box knife, the fork, the extended tape measure, the breakable plate, the beer can, and the pistol, somehow, I have the strange feeling that he is going to find someway to injure himself.

Possibilities:
***Cut himself with the box knife
***Stab himself with the fork
***Drop the plate and break it and step on the broken pieces
***Try to crush the beer can on his forehead and sustain a concussion
***Drop the pistol on his toe (since it looks like it doesn't have a magazine in it)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:48:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well?
View Quote

He didn't have a spare mag!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:55:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, but I did like a dumb ass and now I could be jinxed. His fugging posts carry a curse. The last time I open one of his posts and read it, I rolled my 2002 Ford Explorer the following day. Today I am going to a FDCC shoot. So help me God, I've got a bad feeling, if I or someone gets hurt today, it's because of CG and his curse of the Black Cloud. Do not open his posts, it's bad fugging Juju, a virus that Norton can't intercept, damn, I've got to find some Holy Water before I leave for the shoot......
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.lil-abner.com/images/joealb.gif[/img]

Alias: Computerguy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top