Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a modest MG collection (six guns.) They will go to my son, who also loves firearms. He is well off, and doesn't need the "investment."

Both of us would welcome the idea of a new supply of cheap rattle guns. Where's my PKM?

As far as the author of said article, history if full of Quislings.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeeeeaaaaahhh, no.

Kind of funny how a bunch of you are perfectly okay with almost ARocking some guy because of how he voted. Everyone has their interests and reasons to vote for a particular candidate, it's no different than someone in the energy sector voting for Trump despite the fact that he's probably not going to do anything great for the environment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will eventually be discovered who wrote that article.

He will be Zumboed, accordingly.

Fucker definitely should be doxxed.

We need to know who the enemies within are.

Yeeeeaaaaahhh, no.

Kind of funny how a bunch of you are perfectly okay with almost ARocking some guy because of how he voted. Everyone has their interests and reasons to vote for a particular candidate, it's no different than someone in the energy sector voting for Trump despite the fact that he's probably not going to do anything great for the environment.

Yeah, gonna disagree.

Fuck him, and all like him. We need to know who they are, so we can break them through their wallets accordingly. No need to give them money for our firearm needs when there are plenty of other guys out there who offer the same services who aren't traitorous fucking cunts.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If you guys look back at the articles he is written you can tell who it is. It looks like its the owner of Nova Armament LLC.

He says he does transfers for Nick, Nick post pictures of his F4 with Nova on it. Nova website matches much of what he says. Nova is in Va. which voted for that commie cunt.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

As if PLENTY of the gung-ho gun community who have made big money the last few years weren't really hoping for Hillary to become President.

Out of the gun stores, training facilities and manufacturers, I'd honestly believe only 1/3'rd of them actually voted for Trump, and that 2/3'rd wnated Hillary (or any Democrat) - no matter what they tell us or brag about on YouTube videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is this disgusting person?

As if PLENTY of the gung-ho gun community who have made big money the last few years weren't really hoping for Hillary to become President.

Out of the gun stores, training facilities and manufacturers, I'd honestly believe only 1/3'rd of them actually voted for Trump, and that 2/3'rd wnated Hillary (or any Democrat) - no matter what they tell us or brag about on YouTube videos.

Look, I won't lie, I am a little bummed out (around spilt milk level) that my pre-election purchase didn't double in value last week, but I sure as fuck did NOT vote for hillacunt, because I'm not fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#5]
As a reminder, the left doesn't have a monopoly on STUPID!

Also, if she put progressives on the court her executive orders would be unrestricted.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
How do we find out who this guy is?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably beat, but there are members here who don't want the NFA repealed because it would hurt their investments.

And if you are one of them and you're reading this, FUCK YOU, YOU GRAB-ASSTIC PIECES OF AMPHIBIAN SHIT. You should be fucking ashamed to call yourself a gun owner or a 2a supporter and you should get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

For the record - I only one one MG and it is a modest M11/9 so I am not loosing shit

View Quote
If the opposite of win is loose, what is the opposite of tight?

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, gonna disagree.

Fuck him, and all like him. We need to know who they are, so we can break them through their wallets accordingly. No need to give them money for our firearm needs when there are plenty of other guys out there who offer the same services who aren't traitorous fucking cunts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will eventually be discovered who wrote that article.

He will be Zumboed, accordingly.

Fucker definitely should be doxxed.

We need to know who the enemies within are.

Yeeeeaaaaahhh, no.

Yeah, gonna disagree.

This.  I don't want a dime of my money inadvertently going to this guy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I know a guy who actually WORKS for the NRA that told me he voted Hillary because apparently when Democrats are in power, his job is more secure. A little birdie may have let them know they had a traitor in their midst.

View Quote

they all are traitors and out for your money.  

Lobbyist of like that ya know.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have a bunch of NFA stuff and it never once occurred to me to vote for FHRC like this guy.

The unmitigated selfishness is shameful.  Want to know how despots and tyrants get into power? Idiots like this thinking that what affects everyone else doesn't affect you.
View Quote
I

will gladly take the hit for what I have invested in NFA items. The NFA should be repealed or, at least, modified.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
For the life of me I do not understand why the editor in chief of TTAG would allow this to be published.  Do they honestly have zero clue about the firearms industry and the past debacles with people supporting anti-2A people?  Why would they risk everything they have built?  

This just absolutely baffles and confuses me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Edited
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For the life of me I do not understand why the editor in chief of TTAG would allow this to be published.  Do they honestly have zero clue about the firearms industry and the past debacles with people supporting anti-2A people?  Why would they risk everything they have built?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's full goddamn retard.

I can't stop fucking swearing. I didn't I think could get this fucking mad over this shit again after a Trump win, but that guy is a selfish fucking asshole and people like that just fucking set me off.

Fuck.

ETA:
Quoted:
His name is...[/url]

That isn't confirmed, there are conflicting reports and I'm fairly sure that isn't the guy. If we're gonna fry this fucker, we gotta be 100% sure it's the RIGHT guy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
His name is Zev Nadler. Scottsdale Arizona area.

http://www.firearmsconcierge.com
View Quote

No, not the same guy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How do we find out who this guy is?
View Quote

ETA:

Since it's on the other page....

Quoted:

Jorge Amselle probably.....

He was already outed

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
His name is [deleted]. Scottsdale Arizona area.

View Quote

There's been several posts that this isn't the guy.

ETA: beaten like a red-headed step-child....  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What the fuck? Who actually wrote that?
View Quote

http://www.firearmsconcierge.com

This guy. Zev something.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck him.

I somewhat agree with him that with a divided government Clinton's threat was not as great as many thought, but that is not something I'd bank on. Plus it's pretty clear the courts would have eventually whittled down the 2nd Amendment over time with her picks.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this him?

http://www.firearmsconcierge.com/home.html

I strongly suggest before shootngvoff emails and such, we confirm that it is him.
View Quote

Yes thats him. REMEMBER: NEVER TRAIN YOUR LOVED ONES (PAY US TO TRAIN THEM FOR YOU)! (From his webpage).

Guys a douche.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Wow, that is some weapons grade derp. I'm getting to the point where I'm unable to keep track of all the traitors, whether among us our outside us. Wish there was a way to block these people as we go from digital existence and not have to just "remember"...
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I voted Trump to protect my NFA and non-NFA guns
View Quote

Fixed it for you

Anyone who thinks that any of their guns is safe under a democrap president, is a fool.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes thats him. REMEMBER: NEVER TRAIN YOUR LOVED ONES (PAY US TO TRAIN THEM FOR YOU)! (From his webpage).

Guys a douche.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this him?

I strongly suggest before shootngvoff emails and such, we confirm that it is him.

Guys a douche.

As stated above, that is not him
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Guys a douche.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this him?

Guys a douche.

No it's not, read the damn thread.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow.
What an ignoramus with fulfilled Oedipul tendencies!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That guy is something special.

http://www.motherjones.com/files/tweet.jpg
View Quote

He has to be a leftist troll.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Fucking douche bag.

And this is why I think many people with MGs don't want them legal. Because they spent a shitload of their investments, and if they become legal, they won't be worth anywhere near what they paid.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm not one who is quick to throw down calls for boycott, but here is a situation where it totally is legitimately required.

ANYONE who writes, advertises on, or has their products promoted on TTAG is fucking dead to me.

ANYONE.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a guy who actually WORKS for the NRA that told me he voted Hillary because apparently when Democrats are in power, his job is more secure. A little birdie may have let them know they had a traitor in their midst.

My contact at the NRA seemed VERY interested to know who he was.

Hopefully he's looking for work soon.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Fucking douche bag.

And this is why I think many people with MGs don't want them legal. Because they spent a shitload of their investments, and if they become legal, they won't be worth anywhere near what they paid.

View Quote
There are also a lot of owners that would gladly take the loss. Most of us are shooters.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Looked like a click bait trolling to me.
View Quote

The article isn't the only example of click bait trolling here...

Will their be any punishment for the OP MaverickCowboy for the completely inaccurate thread title that started this shitstorm of a thread where members attack other members simply because they happen to own transferables???

Notice the OP hasn't returned to post in this thread or correct the misleading thread title...looks to me like he's either an idiot who couldn't bother to read the article he linked or he's a fucking troll.

Please clean this shit up before someone tells the OP to "GO FUCK HIMSELF"!!!

Thanks...
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#34]
What a treasonous, selfish, Fuckstick.

We'll eventually find out who he is and boycott accordingly.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don't worry I'm sure someone will be along soon to explain to us that the mg owners would never do anything like that
View Quote

OK, let's see how many people read the article because he doesn't mention anything about machine guns

But don't let that stop you from hating this asshole.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OK, let's see how many people read the article because he doesn't mention anything about machine guns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't worry I'm sure someone will be along soon to explain to us that the mg owners would never do anything like that

Looking at how the election impacts me and my bottom line, there was only one logical thing to do: vote for Hillary Clinton. She was the candidate who would increase my personal bottom line, probably wouldn’t have done any lasting damage to my Constitutionally protected civil rights, and would have increased the number of gun owners in the United States.

Hillary Clinton would have been great for business — even while trying with every fiber of her being to put me out of a job. I’m with her. Well, I was.    

He thought it would be good for gun sales.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey OP, fuck your clickbait lie. He never mentions what you're saying in the article. Ban this fucking troll.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hey OP, fuck your clickbait lie. He never mentions what you're saying in the article. Ban this fucking troll.
View Quote

Yeah, what's worse is the twitter account pretending to be him is misspelled...

Need to find this false flagger and destroy him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Why would any of us buy from him again?

I hope his business fails.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they are.  The NRA needs to protect its brand.  Just remember, the NRA is a for profit lobbyist group.  Many tend to forget that.  They are in it to make a buck and there are a lot of bucks to be made.  Yes they wield a great deal of power in DC because they have a great deal of money and money always talks.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#41]
250,000 rounds of .22?! Take note folks, THAT'S how to neckbeard.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#42]
The first people to ban should be all those in this thread wrongly accusing others.

Simply doing a google search of "Firearms Concierge" doesn't necessarily take you to the nitwit who posts on TTAG.
Making that assumption shows you have zero investigative ability.

The guy in Arizona (Zev) isn't a licensed dealer......that ought to be hint that panic sales of firearms don't affect him.
The TTAG Firearm Concierge isn't in Louisiana, either.......he's in Florida.
David Tom of Going Quiet in Melbourne, Florida is the nitwit. He posts regularly on FFLsOnly, and admits he is Firearms Concierge on TTAG/Twitter

Mods need to delete those posts that wrongly identify anyone else.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The first people to ban should be all those in this thread wrongly accusing others.

Simply doing a google search of "Firearms Concierge" doesn't necessarily take you to the nitwit who posts on TTAG.
Making that assumption shows you have zero investigative ability.

The guy in Arizona (Zev) isn't a licensed dealer......that ought to be hint that panic sales of firearms don't affect him.
The TTAG Firearm Concierge isn't in Louisiana, either.......he's in Florida.
David Tom of Going Quiet in Melbourne, Florida is the nitwit. He posts regularly on FFLsOnly, and admits he is Firearms Concierge on TTAG/Twitter

Mods need to delete those posts that wrongly identify anyone else.
View Quote

Ok. So we are 100% it's him?  Because if it is let's bury him. Slowly and painfully. As in, the one movie with Jason Statham where anyone he talked to, even strangers, were killed(I mean not do exactly this obviously, but on this level). Make this guy suffer.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#44]
How is this thread still going when the OP's title is about a machine gun owner who voted for Hillary to protect the value of his machine guns, when the article is about a douchebag FFL who voted for Hillary to boost his profits from panic buyers? Do moderators not care that the OP is blatantly lying and trolling everyone?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
FUCK him. I'm done with TTAG.
View Quote

They have a couple good guys but publishing that was inexcusable.

Especially anonymously.  Very disconcerting.  I stopped looking at TFB for less
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#47]
They need to ban that little shit from writing.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How is this thread still going when the OP's title is about a machine gun owner who voted for Hillary to protect the value of his machine guns, when the article is about a douchebag FFL who voted for Hillary to boost his profits from panic buyers? Do moderators not care that the OP is blatantly lying and trolling everyone?
View Quote

Because it is important to expose both feckless turds because they are enemies of the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#49]
did he play the mayor in wolverines
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

You need to reread the actual title of this thread....."Gun writer voted HILLARY to protect NFA investments". Nothing in the thread title mentions a machine gun owner or machine guns.

In the article on TTAG, Firearms Concierge wrote:

"...A perceived impending ban on firearms is an excellent driver to get people to try out firearms for the first time and start investing in my products. Their business not only provides an immediate cash infusion, it also gives me a larger pool of clients to market my wares to in the future...".  

Being that Firearms Concierge on TTAG/Twitter is David Tom of Going Quiet (an FFL/SOT)............Investing in his products means investing in NFA firearms.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top