Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 9:15:20 PM EDT
Yes I revolver. haha, had to point out how stupid they are. (Liberals)
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s an insult to revolvers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yea I hear the news before call a 9mm handgun a high powered weapon and a pellet gun more powerful and dangerous than a 38 special because it has more velocity??????? Their stupidity dosnt suprise me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
That's OK, according to my local paper a
local police dept. will now be carrying
a 40 mm Sig.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
just like they can pass through metal detectors, black rhino, ect. I'm waitting for the shotgun thing- It can kill up to nine people with one shot! BAN BAN BAN
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
In Fox's defense, a Glock has ver many similarities to a revolver. C'mon, they both shoot bullets, and umm...ahh they f*cked up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
That's OK, according to my local paper a
local police dept. will now be carrying
a 40 mm Sig.
View Quote

HAHAHA! So is Sig making MK19's now? Damn, I'd like to see one of them mounted up on a crown vic! [;D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In Fox's defense, a Glock has ver many similarities to a revolver. C'mon, they both shoot bullets, and umm...ahh they f*cked up.
View Quote

Fox has NO DEFENSE for making such an outragous and stupid remark. Even if their source was the
creator of this error they should have caught it. Who is their source? They should be made aware of their error and tell the world they made a mistake and provide a apology.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top