Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think someone forced his hand. I suspect what they found is so incredibly bad that his senior career agents told him there's no way they would sit by and let her become POTUS.  My guess is he found proof she was selling classified secrets in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Huma was arranging the deals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hypothetical:

He was indirectly threatened in the summer, knew about this info already, got pissed about being fucked with, and pocketed it until now when she really cant to anything about it?

Something like this plausible? Discuss.

I think someone forced his hand. I suspect what they found is so incredibly bad that his senior career agents told him there's no way they would sit by and let her become POTUS.  My guess is he found proof she was selling classified secrets in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Huma was arranging the deals.
It would make sense if the clients were the Saudis, since Huma is all chummy with them.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc   somebody help me
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
People go to jail everyday for trivial shit like unpaid tickets

I know, I book them

This fucking cunt, this fucking FBI and DOJ coverup over the last 8 years

Banana Republic doesn't even begin to describe it, it's corruption to the very core
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
$675k to mcabe and all he got was the 3rd degree from Trey and chaffetz.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not at all.  They're right. Comey is part of the plan.  Nothing is on the up and up.  Nothing is what it seems.  Just too many coincidental connections?  There is no coincidence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still going with he's a POS.

This is the correct answer. He just happened to work at Lockheed , and Lockheed was a Clinton Foundation sponsor...    The Clintons and Comey have been in bed for a long time.

I hope this place gets less nutty after the election. It's DU 2005 all day every day.

Not at all.  They're right. Comey is part of the plan.  Nothing is on the up and up.  Nothing is what it seems.  Just too many coincidental connections?  There is no coincidence.

Yeah, it's all a giant conspiracy.

Many of you are about two steps away from the homeless-guy-yelling-at-passing-cars stage.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

He was indirectly threatened in the summer, knew about this info or something similar already, got pissed about being fucked with, and pocketed it until now when she really cant to anything about it?

View Quote

I don't think so.

Comey's handling of the FBI's earlier actions needlessly dragged the agency's name through the mud.   He compounded that error with the laughable memos on how impartial his decisions were.

He can't possibly have been unaware of the cash that has changed hands.

This isn't him trying to be clever, this is him trying to save his ass.   Whether he means to actually go through with it remains to be seen.

Quoted:

I know, I book them

Banana Republic doesn't even begin to describe it, it's corruption to the very core
View Quote

When the Dems go for a repeat of the stunts they pulled in Wisconsin - and they'll probably try, whether it's at the state or federal level - a lot of people aren't going to go along with it.   And they shouldn't, because of stuff like this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He publicly acknowledged that HRC had broken the law but declined to pursue it.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.

With the eminent election, their prior decision not to prosecute, and all political pressures to bear, what they have discovered must be so damning that it cannot be ignored, postponed, or delayed.  
View Quote

Or it's being put forth now so if Trump wins, the FBI can pretend to still have some honor and Obama can pardon everyone for everything just before he leaves office.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think so.

Comey's handling of the FBI's earlier actions needlessly dragged the agency's name through the mud.   He compounded that error with the laughable memos on how impartial his decisions were.

This isn't him trying to be clever, this is him trying to save his ass.   Whether he means to actually go through with it remains to be seen.

When the Dems go for a repeat of the stunts they pulled in Wisconsin - and they'll probably try, whether it's at the state or federal level - a lot of people aren't going to go along with it.   And they shouldn't, because of stuff like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

He was indirectly threatened in the summer, knew about this info or something similar already, got pissed about being fucked with, and pocketed it until now when she really cant to anything about it?

I don't think so.

Quoted:

I know, I book them

Yep, if Hillery was going to win, this would have never seen the light of day...

Dental plans --they want to keep them...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't. I think he was in on it from the beginning of this whole charade.

I think one of two things happened

1) total revolt within his FBI compromised his situation, being on the Clinton dollars

Or

2) the evidence that came forth was so damning it literally couldn't be ignored, given the possibility of wiki leaks letting the goods go before it could be spun in a damage control sense.

But what the fuck do I know? This is so deep into uncharted territory I don't even recognize where I am.
View Quote

Apparently, you and I are both sitting in the same boat tonight.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the rank and file have so much on FHRC, and separately has implicating evidence against FBHO, that they used it to force Comey's and Zero's hands.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:36:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh YES it will...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they knew about this shit all along and he is trying to play the middle.
Investigate just enough to say he did it, but do it in a way (timing this time) that it won't really result in anything.
There are millions that have already voted.  Stuff coming out this late, especially after the debates, won't have time to develop to really affect the election.

Oh YES it will...

Two Sunday news show cycles left, that is it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

He was indirectly threatened in the summer, knew about this info already, got pissed about being fucked with, and pocketed it until now when she really cant to anything about it?

I was thinking from the subpoena that Jason Chaffetz gave the FBI regarding the missing emails that were not turned over to congress.  If they included something that would enrage congress, then it would really go bad for Comey, Obama, FBI, etc.  Therefore, they used "parallel construction" to figure out a way (now via Weiners phones) to nail Hillary?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

He's already proven he's a POS.  There's no reason to believe he's changed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Comey was afraid of waking up dead in a pool of blood.  This guarantees his safety until after the election.
View Quote

Good point.  This could be a little insurance policy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
... just perhaps he has a conscience
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:49:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Nope.

I don't think there is anything really on the Emails.

And if there is I don't think Comey wants to touch it with a 10 foot pole. He could have indicted her on the last batch and chose to check swing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]

I'm a criminal defense attorney, let me tell you why Comey did this. (You'll feel better)

Last edited Fri Oct 28, 2016, 09:46 PM - Edit history (6)

Comey knows that Hillary is going to win reelection. He knows that Rs in the House will very likely rake him over the coals in endless Benghazi like hearings. Comey testified under oath to Congress that he would reopen--or at a minimum reconsider--the investigation should he get additional information. He also testified that if there is a referral from Congress regarding Clinton's untruthful disclosure to FBI that he could open an investigation vis her FBI interview.

Somebody in the know dropped some emails in the FBIs lap recently. (Part of the Weiner investigation maybe, I'm not buying it) This puts Comey in a box. He testified under oath that he would relook at things if more information comes to light--so basically he's in legal trouble (perjury allegation) if he doesn't. This is confirmed by Comey's own memo to FBI employees.

Comey said he felt “an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-james-b-comey-under-fire-for-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-inquiry/2016/10/28/fbad009c-9d57-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_comey-810pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Further, if he didn't send the letter he sent today, he would be accused of political collusion with the Clintons. He's covering his ass. Plain and simple. He has bristled at the allegation that he is acting in a partisan way, and this (nothing-burger) letter is his attempt to get back to some type of perceived neutrality in advance of his anticipated testimony to Congress. Imagine if he didn't send the letter. You can just see Gowdy screaming at him, "So you had these additional emails and you kept them a secret until AFTER the election!"

My legal advice to people here is to take a deep breath. This letter is classic CYA. It's designed to protect Comey, and that's it. If he had the goods on Clinton the shoe would have dropped today. Mark Cuban's explanation that Huma was simply printing emails for HRC bears this out. http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512552937

PS, watch for any and all oppo that the Clintons have to be released today and tomorrow in advance of the Sunday shows. Anything they have on Trump will come out now. The best defense is a good offense. Let's all strap in and kick this orange bastard's corpulent ass.

Couple people have asked about what the oppo probably is. Here's my best speculative shot..

Absolutely no way someone as careless as Donald Trump has not been surreptitiously audio recorded. In the modern era, everybody has a smart phone. Odds are its an attractive contract vendor who was not required to sign a non-disclosure contract. You can guess what would be in the recording.

Is that legal, you ask? New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. So, while I'm not licensed in New York, if the party recording was in the room, the answer is pretty much it looks to be legal.

The person with the recording has probably already consulted with an attorney, found out that it wasn't illegal to make the tape, and they are ready to drop it. Now's the time my friend. The address to the Washington Post is --- The Washington Post, 1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071

PPS: Still don't feel better? Take a look at the prediction markets hours after the story dropped. http://predictwise.com/

We're gonna be fine people. We are on the right side of history.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We can only hope.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:14:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Wiener investigation has been going on for a while now so what took so long to find the new evidence?  Being that Wiener was sending dick pictures, I'm sure the first thing they did was go through texts and emails, so I wouldn't think this evidence is really that new.
View Quote

Yup, it's to screen for Hillary.

He'll drag it on until the 8th.

Her supporters don't care about her corruption. What they do care about is Ocare premiums and the economy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm a criminal defense attorney, let me tell you why Comey did this. (You'll feel better)

Comey knows that Hillary is going to win reelection. He knows that Rs in the House will very likely rake him over the coals in endless Benghazi like hearings. Comey testified under oath to Congress that he would reopen--or at a minimum reconsider--the investigation should he get additional information. He also testified that if there is a referral from Congress regarding Clinton's untruthful disclosure to FBI that he could open an investigation vis her FBI interview.

Somebody in the know dropped some emails in the FBIs lap recently. (Part of the Weiner investigation maybe, I'm not buying it) This puts Comey in a box. He testified under oath that he would relook at things if more information comes to light--so basically he's in legal trouble (perjury allegation) if he doesn't. This is confirmed by Comey's own memo to FBI employees.

Comey said he felt “an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-james-b-comey-under-fire-for-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-inquiry/2016/10/28/fbad009c-9d57-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_comey-810pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Further, if he didn't send the letter he sent today, he would be accused of political collusion with the Clintons. He's covering his ass. Plain and simple. He has bristled at the allegation that he is acting in a partisan way, and this (nothing-burger) letter is his attempt to get back to some type of perceived neutrality in advance of his anticipated testimony to Congress. Imagine if he didn't send the letter. You can just see Gowdy screaming at him, "So you had these additional emails and you kept them a secret until AFTER the election!"

My legal advice to people here is to take a deep breath. This letter is classic CYA. It's designed to protect Comey, and that's it. If he had the goods on Clinton the shoe would have dropped today. Mark Cuban's explanation that Huma was simply printing emails for HRC bears this out. http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512552937

PS, watch for any and all oppo that the Clintons have to be released today and tomorrow in advance of the Sunday shows. Anything they have on Trump will come out now. The best defense is a good offense. Let's all strap in and kick this orange bastard's corpulent ass.

Couple people have asked about what the oppo probably is. Here's my best speculative shot..

Absolutely no way someone as careless as Donald Trump has not been surreptitiously audio recorded. In the modern era, everybody has a smart phone. Odds are its an attractive contract vendor who was not required to sign a non-disclosure contract. You can guess what would be in the recording.

Is that legal, you ask? New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. So, while I'm not licensed in New York, if the party recording was in the room, the answer is pretty much it looks to be legal.

The person with the recording has probably already consulted with an attorney, found out that it wasn't illegal to make the tape, and they are ready to drop it. Now's the time my friend. The address to the Washington Post is --- The Washington Post, 1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071

PPS: Still don't feel better? Take a look at the prediction markets hours after the story dropped. http://predictwise.com/

View Quote

Your BIAS IS

GLARING...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Comey's wife got $675K

almost 3/4 Million $$ of hard money.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I think that he knows that Trump is going to win and he(Comey) needs to work out a deal.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#25]
My guess is they've found a stash of emails Huma has been saving as blackmail just in case she ever got screwed by Hitlery.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#26]
What would J. Edgar Hoover do?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Very, very plausible.

Think about it: Comey and the FBI probably had Hillary nailed.  Sure-fire indictments.  They were going take her down hard this time.

Then Lynch tells them it doesn't matter what they do or say, she won't ever bring charges against Hillary, and Obama backs her up.

If you are a lifetime agent who prides yourself on upholding the law, that has to really, really infuriate you.  So you play along for now, but keep the big stuff in reserve for a politically opportune time to unleash it on the Clintons.  Even if they never get charged you've effectively ruined her presidency, and ensured that her victory will always be tainted.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My guess is they've found a stash of emails Huma has been saving as blackmail just in case she ever got screwed by Hitlery.
View Quote

I think it could be pictures...
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think that he knows that Trump is going to win and he(Comey) needs to work out a deal.
View Quote

This and the $675,000

Bribe

Tell the story...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Your BIAS IS

GLARING...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your BIAS IS

GLARING...

He's copy-pasting from a thread in DU.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#31]
He fucked up and believed Hildabeast, so he let her go.

The Podesta emails made him look crooked or incompetent.

The $700,000 payoff to McCabe made his team look corrupt.

Hillary's lead in the polls has vanished. He sees the trend and thinks she is weak.

He knows that Anon is about to drop 31k emails. He wants to beat that drop. He know he will look even more idiotic.

He was lied (and stupid) to, looks like an idiot and he is pissed. He wants to save some legacy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hillary's lead in the polls has vanished. He sees the trend and thinks she is weak.

He knows that Anon is about to drop 31k emails. He wants to beat that drop. He know he will look even more idiotic.

He was lied (and stupid) to, looks like an idiot and he is pissed. He wants to save some legacy.
View Quote

You give him too much credit...  

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Comey's wife got $675K

View Quote

Different guy. Doug McCabe is a deputy director.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. I think this is a push from below.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Comey's wife got $675K

correct, my bad.
you know Comey about stroked out when he found out about that pay off.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:33:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

correct, my bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Comey's wife got $675K

correct, my bad.

sure he did...

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

except that trumps gonna win.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

View Quote

no.  he's just trying to put on a show so he isn't indicted himself by the next administration.  it's a dog and pony show.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hillary had and does have Comey in her pocket. Its a distraction
View Quote

If that was the case, her "press conference" would not have gone the way it did.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:58:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not exactly... he was appointed by Obama!  He reports to Obama!

Hillary's only connection is what Obama allows via Obama!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary had and does have Comey in her pocket. Its a distraction

Not exactly... he was appointed by Obama!  He reports to Obama!

Hillary's only connection is what Obama allows via Obama!

His brother is connected to the Clinton foundation directly. He did a private audit of the foundation and somehow found it to be all on the up and up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:05:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think the rank and file have so much on FHRC, and separately has implicating evidence against FBHO, that they used it to force Comey's and Zero's hands.
View Quote

I would love for this to come back to Obama's evil lap as well....

that one e-mail that shows him receiving e-mails from Hillary from a none .gov computer has me hoping.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:06:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a copy/paste from DU, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't. I think he was in on it from the beginning of this whole charade.

I think one of two things happened

1) total revolt within his FBI compromised his situation, being on the Clinton dollars
Or

2) the evidence that came forth was so damning it literally couldn't be ignored, given the possibility of wiki leaks letting the goods go before it could be spun in a damage control sense.

But what the fuck do I know? This is so deep into uncharted territory I don't even recognize where I am.
View Quote

Aint that the fuckin' truth.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:11:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm with you, but I bet it was probably Anthony Weiner's stash of "shit that will keep Huma and Hillary from killing me" material. There has always been something a little flaky about that whole marriage--She's the daughter of a family high up in the Muslim radical community, and married to a New York Jew? WTF? And, hanging out with Hillary like her minion (or, Svengali?)? Again, WTF?

If you start counting up all the little "weird, out-of-character" things going on with just that one relationship, you really start to wonder what the hell is going on with all of them. Huma is the nexus, the center--With Valerie Jarrett, the whole shift to the Muslim Brotherhood and Iranians starts to make sense, and you have to wonder how stupid the Clintons are, to have been manipulated this openly.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:27:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think what happened was Comey knew of these emails since shortly after the electronic devices were seized a couple months ago but in the last few days some FBI agents leaked the existence of the emails to Congress and/or the press and Comey found out abou the leaks. Comey knowing his covering for Clinton was about to blow up in his face decided that his best bet was to announce the existence of the emails to Congress himself.

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Anybody who thinks this is over does not know the Clintons.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:31:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I wouldn't bet on Comey.
View Quote

I am betting The Clinton Foundation gave a donation to the Comey Foundation and shits starting to come around.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:32:11 AM EDT
[#48]
U.S. attorney Preet was prosecuting wiener.

He found the emails.

His integrity forced comeys hand.

Would love a Rico conviction of the foundation.

Txl

https://archive.is/haNM2
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:33:20 AM EDT
[#49]
No.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:34:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's dirty!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top