Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2016 11:36:18 AM EDT
....and I've heard some Democrats talk about voting for Trump to save America....

Country before party
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
The DC Unity Party will always look after itself first.  It doesn't matter if they are from the D or R wing of it.

Americans will always look after their Nation and it's future before themselves.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Just want to save the R party for the big gov loving , bribe taking, go along to get along , political class.

Fuck em
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Talk about sticking your head in the microwave. Maybe they'll hear that and then go do it.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
At the cost of the Republic.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just want to save the R party for the big gov loving , bribe taking, go along to get along , political class.

Fuck em
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Career political insiders will do whatever it takes to keep their seat on easy street.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#7]
The Republicans saying they want to "save the Party" aren't talking about the whole party and everyone in it, they are only talking about the establishment elites who are in control of it.  Otherwise why would those Republicans be stabbing the official nominee of the party in the back if they cared about the entire party?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone that votes for Hillary is a cunt
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#9]
This election is all fuxked up.
Our govenor candidates have both swapped parties and the NRA endorses the democrat candidate who used to be a repub but not the R candidate Machinegun Grieten who used to be a dem.
Fuck.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Career political insiders will do whatever it takes to keep their seat on easy street.
View Quote

This post and Swire's post right under it both hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fuck em
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Republicans saying they want to "save the Party" aren't talking about the whole party and everyone in it, they are only talking about the establishment elites who are in control of it.  Otherwise why would those Republicans be stabbing the official nominee of the party in the back if they cared about the entire party?
View Quote

you know this....I know this.....I have boiled it down into an easy to share phrase that will get people to think.

Now go forth and preach it....  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
....and I've heard some Democrats talk about voting for Trump to save America....
Country before party
View Quote

QFTT
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Those are what we call RINOs
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

you know this....I know this.....I have boiled it down into an easy to share phrase that will get people to think.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to be careful with your preaching. Remember how weak minded most people are.  For example, this "vote for Hillary to save the Republican party" thing was talked about by Rush yesterday (I think. Could have been the day before).  According to him, it was one dude that said this, and the MSM is doing their best to run this until it gets traction. One guy.

As far as the danger of your sermon, weak people would subconsciously see this as the Democrats always want what's best for the country, and those evil Republicans just want personal gain.  While it would be great for this battle, it could have lasting effects in the long term war. Just something to think about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I would add that they're spineless, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Drain the swamp
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The DC Unity Party will always look after itself first.  It doesn't matter if they are from the D or R wing of it.

Americans will always look after their Nation and it's future before themselves.
View Quote

FIFY

Reference any thread where we discuss crushing entitlement liabilities and the "rugged individualist Conservatives" of Arfcom scream about their "fair share" of SSI and how they can't live without Medicare\aid.

Crabs in a bucket. None of us are interested in getting out .... or letting anyone else out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#21]
If Hillary is elected there will be no Republican party, and we will be down to a one party government.  

The democrats want this and will do anything to achieve their goal, including election fraud.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:11:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck them.
View Quote

You seem to think there is a republic worth saving.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them.

If we were willing to do what it took to save it, it would *become* something worth having.

Light poles and rope would be in short supply for a bit but, after that, it'd get better pretty quick.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#24]
The ONLY kinds of Republicans that want to save the party are RINOs and Dem lites anyway. I hope the GOP dies in a conflagration of fire mixed with sharknado, AIDS, giant spiders, and open herpes sores. A pox upon them!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#25]
The Republicans that say they are voting for Hillary to save the Republican party or either weapons grade stupid, or Democrats.

But I repeat myself.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Country before party
View Quote

Some should not vote.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Country before party
View Quote

The Republican party needs to save itself.

To do that it needs to stand for something that appeals to the majority of decent people, and to be able to demonstrate that convincingly and sustainably by actions that show its resolve.

Right now it does neither.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

To do that it needs to stand for something that appeals to the majority of decent people, and to be able to demonstrate that convincingly and sustainably by actions that show it's resolve.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Country before party

To do that it needs to stand for something that appeals to the majority of decent people, and to be able to demonstrate that convincingly and sustainably by actions that show it's resolve.

Oh what the hell do you know British subject person?

Oh wait,

He's right you know?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Country before party
View Quote

I've heard some Republicans talk about how they can't vote for Trump when it's politically expedient to do so. . . . Those same Republicans are now coming out and saying the will in fact vote for Trump. . . . slimy fucks.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/withdrawing-support-lewd-comments-republican-rep-jason-chaffetz/story?id=43090067

Fuck these fair weather "conservative" pieces of shit. . . . Shows the band-wagon mentality of these dim witted fuck-tards. Same fuckers on this board who now start out their posts with "well let me just say I voted for Trump but,"

These are the people who just can't fucking wait to lecture you on true conservatism if Trump doesn't win the election while simultaneously pretending they were in on the movement all along if Trump wins. Worst type of people who make even worse politicians.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh wait,
He's right you know?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

Oh wait,
He's right you know?  

Except I buggered up with an unnecessary apostrophe.

The butchering of the Queen's English in such a heinous manner is an unacceptable transgression on my part.

I shall retire to my gun room and instruct one of my concubines to flagellate me with a belt of 7.62 until I bleed in penance.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've heard some Republicans talk about how they can't vote for Trump when it's politically expedient to do so. . . . Those same Republicans are now coming out and saying the will in fact vote for Trump.

Fuck these fair weather "conservative" pieces of shit. . . . Shows the band-wagon mentality of these dim witted fuck-tards. Same fuckers on this board who now start out their posts with "well let me just say I voted for Trump but,"

These are the people who just can't fucking want to lecture you on true conservatism if Trump doesn't win the election while simultaneously pretending they were in on the movement all along if Trump wins. Worst type of people who make even worse politicians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

I've heard some Republicans talk about how they can't vote for Trump when it's politically expedient to do so. . . . Those same Republicans are now coming out and saying the will in fact vote for Trump.

These are the people who just can't fucking want to lecture you on true conservatism if Trump doesn't win the election while simultaneously pretending they were in on the movement all along if Trump wins. Worst type of people who make even worse politicians.

It's human nature. Everybody want to be on the winning team. Even if they started on the opposing side.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Pour a a large pitcher full of ice water down the back of their shirts, it will desensitize them to what Hillary's has planned for her first 100 days!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The butchering of the Queen's English in such a heinous manner is an unacceptable transgression on my part.

I shall retire to my gun room to flagellate myself with a belt of 7.62 until I bleed in penance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

Oh wait,
He's right you know?  

I shall retire to my gun room to flagellate myself with a belt of 7.62 until I bleed in penance.

You limeys have a funny way of saying "jerk off."
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

Oh wait,
He's right you know?  

The blue veined porridge gun of self appreciation.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's human nature. Everybody want to be on the winning team. Even if they started on the opposing side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

I just added a link, but for the most part I'm referencing the senators and congressman who came out and said they "couldn't look their daughter in the eye" . . . . and now it's a simple, "well yea I'll probably vote for him"

grandstanding at the expense of your party.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Country before party
View Quote

Those talking about "saving their party" really are talking about their party, not the party of most present here in GD.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#37]
The big money that the Clintons are hauling in is just the tip of the iceberg.  Of course the establishment is going to go full Honey Badger to preserve that income stream.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them.

The republic is worth saving...the Republican party is not.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Trolls or cucks
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I just added a link, but for the most part I'm referencing the senators and congressman who came out and said they "couldn't look their daughter in the eye" . . . . and now it's a simple, "well yea I'll probably vote for him"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Country before party

Your clarification doesn't alter my point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FIFY

Reference any thread where we discuss crushing entitlement liabilities and the "rugged individualist Conservatives" of Arfcom scream about their "fair share" of SSI and how they can't live without Medicare\aid.

Crabs in a bucket. None of us are interested in getting out .... or letting anyone else out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Not all of us.

I got kicked around GD during W's second term  because I had the gall to call him our first European style Democratic Socialist POTUS.
This was all long before he himself said that he destroyed capitalism to save Wall Street.

People around here were all for the Patriot Act too, right up until they realized that it allowed Barry to call them terrorists for owning a gun and have the NSA monitor every American.

-------------------------------------

Never forget that the term 3%er comes from the fact that only a very small group was willing to actually fight the British at the start of the Revolution.
Only after the Rebels started winning did the rest of the population come out and pretend they were for it all along.

To expect more from people today is to deny the reality of human nature and bathe in empty moral narcissism, like Liberals do.

I fight the good fight and won't let negative nancys or concern trolls discourage me.
Once the me-too band wagoneers start following you, be happy and say nice things to them. It means you're winning.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or the rank and file voter who put Trump there.  Like him or not he got the most votes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#43]
lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fuck them.
View Quote

Only because their true loyalty lies with their NWO Global Union
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Some Republicans? SOME??

Check out Washington Post. "Conservative" columnists are making repeated arguments for it. It's sick. The braying for the political status quo is at a deafening level.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Is that like cutting off your nose to save your face?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top