Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/28/2016 10:45:13 AM EDT
I will start: (the "how many magazines" thread reminded me of this incident).

I hate thieves. I like to think I would never steal.

But when I was a young lad, I was taking care of the neighbor's cat while he was on vacation..

He had a whole stack of playboys from at least a decade under the living room table.

I took one. It was leaps and bounds and loads better than the Victoria Secret catalogue I had pilfered from the mail.

I always felt bad about taking it. To this day, I think the guy probaby tried to sell a complete collection some day and got nothing because he's missing an issue.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate your posts
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate your posts
View Quote

That is a sin.

I absolve you. Go in peace to love and serve me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not listing my crimes on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I have done a shit ton of bad things.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

We can just delete them like hillary
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have done a shit ton of bad things.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is a sin.

I absolve you. Go in peace to love and serve me
That makes you perfectly normal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate your posts

That is a sin.

I absolve you. Go in peace to love and serve me
That makes you perfectly normal.

fixed it
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Poured an entire bottle of Liquid Ass in the elevator at work. They could not get the smell out so they removed the carpet. They replaced the carpet a week later.

I imagine it cost them money to do this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I did so much bad shit as a kid I can't really remember any single thing like you. I never stole anything other than some road signs but I did alot of bad shit. The one thing I do kind of feel bad about is that when I was in Highschool we used to get drunk and go flip porta potty's every friday and saturday night. Well they were building a house on the top of this huge mountain and a porta potty was right on the side of the road so we would flip that one off the mountain and you could listen to it roll and crash throught he trees for a good minute. We flipped that porta potty everynight for a month. Finally they thought they were gonna get smart and chained it to a telephone poll. We just took bolt cutters and flipped it off there. I have thought a lot about the poor bastard that had to climb down the bank and get that vault of filth back to the top.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I touched myself.
And I liked it!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I unpinned a FH before the ban expired

(just kidding, I would never do something so egregiously illegal)
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I touched myself.

And I liked it!
View Quote

I just read the articles.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I did a spread in Playgirl magazine as Mike Honcho. I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I rarely carry

I've had a 22lr can for months but still haven't bought a 22 rifle with a threaded barrel (mostly because I want to catch a sale on a FV SR)

I like my burgers medium well
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I rarely carry

I've had a 22lr can for months but still haven't bought a 22 rifle with a threaded barrel (mostly because I want to catch a sale on a FV SR)

I like my burgers medium well
View Quote

BAN HAMMER!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Patchouli thread.

Now it may be a sin but I think 87% of the OP's post are crap.  Plus he didn't like the CZ SP-01 so he is an utter irredeemable fool and needs to get his own life in line before he can think of counseling others.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I left a crater in the high school football field with a massive sparkler bomb.

Now I realize that wasn't a prank on the football team, it was a dick move making the grounds keeper repair the field.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#19]
I once told someone that "I had never sinned".
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Statute of limitations.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I fucked your wife .
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#22]
I try to live as good as possible. When I was younger I did some questionable things that were not really that bad in the grand scheme of things.
But I still think about them.

an example of how I am today was yesterday.
Walking back to my office I was going to get something to drink from the pop machine. $1.50.

I had $2 but I saw 50 cents laying on the ground. I could have picked up that 50 cents and not had to bust another dollar.
But that was not my money, someone dropped it.

Granted somebody else probably walked by and picked it up, but the point im getting at is it did not belong to me so I left it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hate your posts
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#24]
I banged a chick other than my wife about a week ago.

My wife was there too but the other chick wasnt that great looking.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#26]
It was time to paint our tanks.

Apparently first sergeant was having issues getting the paint from supply

Top yells at me and my buddy, "hey dsteelman gtf over here....listen to me...tonight after dark you and your buddy are going to take this here jeep w trailer and head to the supply building in the motorpool....there you will use the bolt cutters in the jeep and break into the supply building and take every can of paint in the building ......if youre caught , i dont know you or wtf youre doing.

We stole enough 5 gallon cans of paint to paint the whole companies tanks

Fuck you supply guy

I loved that guy, no homo.

He also "appropriated " a whole truck full of small fridges for the barracks rooms . one for everybody.

They were like fight club, we werent allowed to talk about them

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#27]
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.
In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.
In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog.
When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#28]
I like you Op, your posts are funny.
You should be made a real member.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#29]
OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out! ...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm guilty of being an awesome guy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I fucked your wife .
View Quote

Definitely a sin.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.
In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog.
When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

View Quote

Thats glorious
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#33]
I purchased two Chinese keymod handguards this month.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Definitely a sin.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I fucked your wife .

Definitely a sin.

I think you are handsome.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I purchased two Chinese keymod handguards this month.
View Quote

Ewww
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#36]
I enjoy some naughty things.
That's it, nothing too exciting.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Mattress tag removal.  It's a compulsion.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mattress tag removal.  It's a compulsion.
View Quote

Like, you go to stores and creepily cut them off of displays?

Weird, but absolved.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy fook. you are all powerful.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out! ...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!
View Quote

I'm starting to like this kid
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Stole my dads truck at 11 and a bottle of Crown. Then went fishing . What I still remember to this day is being bruised from my belt line to my ankles.

Stole as in hot wired.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Great idea, what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#46]
I have resorted to physical violence to solve my problems.

I have used my intellect to get away with it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#47]
What really ruins my sleep, and my opinion of myself in the times that I'm alone and introspective, are all the little things that I've said to people that were unthinkingly  cruel, or worse, thoughtfully cruel and said anyway. Nothing major, just small moments of hurt.

I'd pay a lot for a chance to u say some things I've said to some really good people.

No funny stories, sorry.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#48]
sometimes, I grab my girlfriend by the pussy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#49]
I clipped a CD from some people, because I thought they clipped one from me.  Revenge nick.  Turns out a friend had borrowed it, then returned it later.  

I wanted to return it secretly, but I think they knew I took it.  Felt like shit about it.  Finally gave it to a guy that knew them, and told him to give it to them and explain it.  I was too embarrassed.  I should have manned up.  Felt like shit about that too.  It was Edie Brickell.  Felt like shit about that too.  

Crossed paths with one of them later, he didn't give a shit about it.  I did though.  Crappy feeling.  Lesson learned.

eta: I was young, dumb, and full of rum at the time.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I banged a chick other than my wife about a week ago.

My wife was there too but the other chick wasnt that great looking.
View Quote

This deserves its own thread
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top