Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had 3 Toyotas in my family. 2 had multiple transmission failures.  1 had engine sludge at 60k miles (and yes she took it to the Lexus dealer every 3k miles for service). They all felt cheap, rattled, and rode rough. Carrier bearing problems. Seat belt problems. Rust issues. And probably more that I can't recall.

The biggest thing is how cheap they are built. Everything is flimsy, even on the Tacoma. Compare them to working on other vehicles and the quality of design and parts is just not there.

They do make good Koolaid though

View Quote

As a longtime toyota truck/tacoma owner I have to grudgingly agree with you.

I have three older pickups, owned two first gen tacomas and currently have a 2010 Tacoma.
As a DIY guy who has done everything from oil changes to frame off rebuilds on these things, I have to agree.
From the 2nd gen of Tacoma on, shit has gotten cheap.
Hardware is harbor freight quality
Tons of suicide clips (single use) holding parts on.
Materials are much thinner.
Paint is much thinner and less durable.

Admittedly, they are much more powerful, comfortable and have a lot more creature comforts but..

I have no reference point with other modern trucks but comparing toyota to toyota, stuff sure has changed and not for the better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The people who moan about American made make me laugh. Ford with how many hecho en Mexico parts? The foreign car companies that come here to build like BMW, VW, Toyota,... tend to bring in a huge supply chain of parts mfgs that are also made here by US workers. I've been in and out of domestic and foreign owned car mfgs as well as their supplier plants all my adult life. Your Grandpa's made in the USA GM/Chevy/Ford does not exist any longer. Everything is global. I do not know the exact parts count but I would wager BMW's have more US made stuff in them than Ford or GM. Even though the bumpers and plastic body panels for both are made right up the road from me at a French owned company.
BTW just rolled over 391,000 on my 96 Taco.
View Quote

I'll take that bet, although it's not really that cut and dry.  Yes, the highest domestic parts content BMWs have more than the lowest domestic content Fords, but as for US/North American built vehicles that's not true.  Here's some interesting reading:

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thought they were made in Texas?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like it was totally worth flushing our American manufacturing economy down the toilet over these Japanese cars.

I thought they were made in Texas?

And Mexico.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have been driving a 3rd gen. Taco for the last 97k and still have no issues. Going to sell it when my 2017 Tundra TRD Pro in cement gets delivered next month.
View Quote

97,000 miles on a 3rd Gen?!?!  Damn man, do you live in it full time?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought the same gen truck new in 2010.  TRD Sport CrewCab.  Sold it for the same exact price I paid for it used a year later.  That's the good news.  

Was a beautful truck!  Was a pos in reality.  Paint quality is awful... .lots of dust in the paint and very thin.  Seat fabric is fragile and gets hung up on stuff easily..   My auto transmission shifted awfully.  If you slowed down and re-accelerated it would wind up and do nothing at first; then catch and take off instantly.  Felt awful.  Also, my steering column completely collapsed to it's lowest position.  Will never own another Toyota.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll take that bet, although it's not really that cut and dry.  Yes, the highest domestic parts content BMWs have more than the lowest domestic content Fords, but as for US/North American built vehicles that's not true.  Here's some interesting reading:

http://kogodbusiness.com/reports/auto-index/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The people who moan about American made make me laugh. Ford with how many hecho en Mexico parts? The foreign car companies that come here to build like BMW, VW, Toyota,... tend to bring in a huge supply chain of parts mfgs that are also made here by US workers. I've been in and out of domestic and foreign owned car mfgs as well as their supplier plants all my adult life. Your Grandpa's made in the USA GM/Chevy/Ford does not exist any longer. Everything is global. I do not know the exact parts count but I would wager BMW's have more US made stuff in them than Ford or GM. Even though the bumpers and plastic body panels for both are made right up the road from me at a French owned company.

BTW just rolled over 391,000 on my 96 Taco.

http://kogodbusiness.com/reports/auto-index/

Ya it definitely depends on the model.
My 2007 335 coupe was built in Regensburg, Germany (same plant as M3's) and has majority of its parts from germany.
The X3/X5 on the other hand is built in the states and has less parts from germany.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#7]
This is the second arfcommer this month in a brand new tacoma that went to total shit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm really starting to think a 2017 4Runner is in my future instead of a 2017 Tacoma.
View Quote

Are they still made in Japan?  Non-UAW FTW!  

My ex and I had a 2011 4Runner Limited.  Loved it.  No problems at all as of yet with >100k on it.  I have a 2005 Tacoma TRD OffRoad that I ordered from Toyota.  >200k on it now and it's near flawless.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes this... I think if I ever traded in my 2nd gen taco it would be for a 4Runner TRD Pro.  Those are made in Japan and they kept the 4.0L V6 in them.  (THat is all 4Runners that is... I just want the TRD Pro for the nice interior and upgraded suspension)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a reason I bought a 2015 just before the run ended.  Wasn't impressed with a lot of the 2016s ''improvements'' to include the engine and double OD transmission. [that honestly, the engine doesn't have enough oomph to pull 6th in]

I think that ANYTHING Toyota builds in Japan is 10 times better then a US or Mexican made one. Build difference between even my FJ [Japan] and Taco is quite noticeable.

Yes this... I think if I ever traded in my 2nd gen taco it would be for a 4Runner TRD Pro.  Those are made in Japan and they kept the 4.0L V6 in them.  (THat is all 4Runners that is... I just want the TRD Pro for the nice interior and upgraded suspension)

Yup.  Considered a Tacoma.  Bought a 4Runner TRD PRO this year instead.  Very happy with it.  Sorry about your luck OP.  Nothing worse than buying what you hope is going to be a solid vehicle only to have issues right off the lot.  That's where customer service comes into play...because first time brand buyers tend to never buy a vehicle again after this shit happens.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The Toyota Tacoma is built in the U.S. as are many of their vehicles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like it was totally worth flushing our American manufacturing economy down the toilet over these Japanese cars.

Are you saying Toyotas built in this country or Mexico are NOT built to Toyota specs?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My ex and I had a 2011 4Runner Limited.  Loved it.  No problems at all as of yet with >100k on it.  I have a 2005 Tacoma TRD OffRoad that I ordered from Toyota.  >200k on it now and it's near flawless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm really starting to think a 2017 4Runner is in my future instead of a 2017 Tacoma.

Yes, they are still made in Japan (thank god).
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No shit? I thought Americans were too lazy and stoned all the time to build decent vehicles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if it's made here, and americans own stock in toyota, how is it "supporting japan"?

No shit? I thought Americans were too lazy and stoned all the time to build decent vehicles?

I may or may not know a guy that tosses back a few beers and burns some wacky tobaccy before going to work at the F-150 plant.

He does quality control.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm a construction superintendent. A truck is "better" for the job, but a mustang will work. Did I NEED a TRD? Probably not, but they had a great reputation and I don't like having to park on the street and walk to all my sites. Knowing what I know now, walking is worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.  I love my 2nd gen tacoma.  I've heard there are some other issues with the 3rd gens.  Sorry that this has happened to you.  I don't think I'll ever trade in my 2nd gen for a 3rd.... I'd be down grading.

I'd be inclined to agree - but the interior is SO much nicer on the third gen. Only reason I ended up getting one, then my issues came up. Oh well, my new Mustang is tits and even better since I got it for $10k off sticker.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5822/30520918141_329e455d13_b.jpg

Why did you buy a TRD if a mustang can do what you need?

Because America?  I get that.  But geez sounds like you didn't or don't have any idea what kind of car is best for your lifestyle.

I'm a construction superintendent. A truck is "better" for the job, but a mustang will work. Did I NEED a TRD? Probably not, but they had a great reputation and I don't like having to park on the street and walk to all my sites. Knowing what I know now, walking is worth it.

Why didn't you buy another pickup from a different brand?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#14]
About 10 years ago, I was talking to this construction contractor, he actually bent the axle to his Japanese truck, and he told me that is sticking wiht US-built trucks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Enjoying y '13 TRD Offroad, and my wife loves her '11 TRD Offroad. The dealership tried and tried to buy them back last summer. Offered good money too!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've gotta say I was disappointed with the mpg of it too. I didn't buy it for better mileage, but I thought it would do better than 17 on my daily commute (85% highway). It actually did better in the city than the highway because of the retarded cruise control. Meanwhile my Mustang with a 435hp V8 managed to get 24.
View Quote

I've read that... it's also .5sec slower than the Gen2. I know it's sort off Apples to Oranges; but compare most of Toyota's power/mpg in their truck line to the Audi Q5 or 7, the damn things get MPG in the 20's and do 0-60 in under 6sec, can tow 7,500lbs too. Audi is now the most reliable producer too. I'd be all over an Audi Q7, but you can't put A/T tires on it.

I am a problemless Gen4 4R with 230k on it, Toyota has jumped the shark, I cannot wait to see how bad they screw up the Gen6 4R.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Just googled "mustang crash"  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I've owed a gen I, two gen II's (in a 2014 now)...do not plan to get a gen III.
Will get a 4-Runner.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Honestly. If it weren't for the Japanese imports, the American car companies would probably still be offering 12K mile 12 month warranties.  Honda and Toyota forced improvement in the products.  In the 60's and 70's a lot of domestic cars were junk.  Not many could make it over 100K.
View Quote

That is probably not the best comparison to make.  If you were alive and old enough to drive in the 1960's and 1970's, you would know that Japanese cars were notorious for being a big POS.  They had cheap interiors, and rusted faster than you could wash one if you lived in a cold climate.  And durability of the drivetrain was no better than an American car of the time.  In fact, ANY car with over 100K on the clock was considered a miracle of sorts.

Then came the 1980's, and the Japanese cars began to get the reputation they have today.  They learned from their mistakes.  It took the domestics (and the Europeans for that matter) a while to see that the Japanese formula for success was the way of the future for automobile sales.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This is the second arfcommer this month in a brand new tacoma that went to total shit.
View Quote

Isolated incident to the Toyota fanboys.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Some are Mexico, some Texas. My 2015 is Texas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, assembled in Mexico.
Some are Mexico, some Texas. My 2015 is Texas.

If the first number of the VIN is a 3, its Mexican, if its a 5, its Texas. There are a LOT more 5xxxxxxx VINs than 3xxxxxxxx out there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

which is why I don't buy Japanese cars made in the US, I only buy Japanese cars made in Japan. The QC and engineering isn't even close.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

which is why I don't buy Japanese cars made in the US, I only buy Japanese cars made in Japan. The QC and engineering isn't even close.

Current generation 4Runners are still made in Japan, I believe. Rumor has it they are going to redesign it for 2018, and will probably shift manufacture to North America.

I picked up one of the last 2012 RAV4s before they redesigned it and it was made in Japan. Not a rattle, noise, anything in that vehicle in almost five years.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Current generation 4Runners are still made in Japan, I believe. Rumor has it they are going to redesign it for 2018, and will probably shift manufacture to North America.

I picked up one of the last 2012 RAV4s before they redesigned it and it was made in Japan. Not a rattle, noise, anything in that vehicle in almost five years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rumor I heard on the new 4Runner is it will be a unibody vehicle. If true that is a real bummer.

CAFE standards.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah. It's unfortunate. Hopefully Toyota gets it dialed in.

I see a ton of 3rd gems driving around my town.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#25]
It's pretty obvious that the 2017's were focused on cost savings for Toyota vs. improvements for the customer.

Long term I suspect they'll be fine (teething issues) but they are still resting on their reputation, right or wrong.  Segment competition is back, and the next gen Tacoma will likely be the one to buy.  Basically they got caught a little flat footed like Honda did with the last Civic.  Nissan, Ford, MB, and maybe Hyundai will be in consideration as they plan their update.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Im really glad i got the frontier pro 4x.

Just wish there was better aftermarket support.
View Quote

Might not be your gig but if you put nice tires on that Frontier its ride and handling balance will be better than anything on the current market.  Despite being 10 years old those things still actually drive nicer than all the new stuff.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

pretty sure all Toyota engines and transmissions are made in japan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love Toyotas, but I'll only buy one that's 100% made in Japan i.e. engine components (especially), parts, and assembly. The Japanese workers care more about their product than anyone else. The only exception I made was for my Lotus, Toyota engine, but put together by British turnip farmers Its worked out so far.  

Tacoma engines are made in Alabama; transmissions in North Carolina.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love Toyotas, but I'll only buy one that's 100% made in Japan i.e. engine components (especially), parts, and assembly. The Japanese workers care more about their product than anyone else. The only exception I made was for my Lotus, Toyota engine, but put together by British turnip farmers Its worked out so far.  

Welp, there's the problem/s

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

See, you can tell people who buy Jap shit feel guilty about it because they always get this angry when you call them out on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah cause GM and UAW really gave a fuck about me turning out pieces of shits for 30 years while waving the flag and pumping money into the DNC coffers.

like a rock?

suck my cock.

See, you can tell people who buy Jap shit feel guilty about it because they always get this angry when you call them out on it.

Naw, been driving Toyota 4x4s for  25 years.
No guilt.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

No guilt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah cause GM and UAW really gave a fuck about me turning out pieces of shits for 30 years while waving the flag and pumping money into the DNC coffers.

like a rock?

suck my cock.

No guilt.

I'm never surprised by peoples ignorance anymore. No one bothers to challenge their own mindset/biases.

In addition to my families positive history with Toyota vehicles, we've had a great history with Chevy work vans and family vans too. We have both brands still, crazy huh?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#31]
2nd gen for the win.

I did some research before buying - everyone said not to buy the 2016 and go for the 2012-2015.

Glad I did.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

2nd gen for the win.

I did some research before buying - everyone said not to buy the 2016 and go for the 2012-2015.

Glad I did.
View Quote
 Yup the more issues these new trucks have the higher my resale value if I change my mind and don't drive this truck for 10-20 years.  Sorry to hear you had issues though op that sucks.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aisin produces transmissions in N.C. for multiple OEMs.
Aisin is partly owned by Toyota.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Might not be your gig but if you put nice tires on that Frontier its ride and handling balance will be better than anything on the current market.  Despite being 10 years old those things still actually drive nicer than all the new stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im really glad i got the frontier pro 4x.

Just wish there was better aftermarket support.

Really? Anything Nissan is a joke except GT-R.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But it's not actual Japanese workers touching them right?

As others have said, you'll generally have a better experience when the cars are 100% Japanese. Their workers just care more, don't know if its cultural or what, but that's been my experience. When Lotus dropped their locally produced Rover series engines in their cars and went the Toyota/Yamaha route, their reliability went through the roof. The only problems I have in my Lotus are from the British parts

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As others have said, you'll generally have a better experience when the cars are 100% Japanese. Their workers just care more, don't know if its cultural or what, but that's been my experience. When Lotus dropped their locally produced Rover series engines in their cars and went the Toyota/Yamaha route, their reliability went through the roof. The only problems I have in my Lotus are from the British parts

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh...
Americans piss for distance; Japs piss for accuracy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Meh...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.  I love my 2nd gen tacoma.  I've heard there are some other issues with the 3rd gens.  Sorry that this has happened to you.  I don't think I'll ever trade in my 2nd gen for a 3rd.... I'd be down grading.

I'd be inclined to agree - but the interior is SO much nicer on the third gen. Only reason I ended up getting one, then my issues came up. Oh well, my new Mustang is tits and even better since I got it for $10k off sticker.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5822/30520918141_329e455d13_b.jpg

Why did you buy a TRD if a mustang can do what you need?

Because America?  I get that.  But geez sounds like you didn't or don't have any idea what kind of car is best for your lifestyle.

Because I missed the Mustang. Daily drive various mustangs since I turned 16.  As mentioned, I don't NEED a truck, but it's nice to have sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Dealer gave me $1500 less than I paid for it in trade in value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so you lost like what 30% depreciation?

Here in WA state you would have also lost the $4000 or so sales tax on the original purchase also ( unsure of sales tax in TX ? )
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I have a 2006 RAV4.  The transmission died at just over 60,000 and  2 months past warranty.  I just received my 8th factory safety RECALL last week.  I haven't even hit 140,000 miles yet.  I doubt I will make it to 200,000.

Going back to Honda.  I made it to 270,000 before the transmission died.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There aren't any more trannies in North Carolina. They passed a law. Upset a lot of people. Didn't you hear?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Meh...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh...

Okay as much as I hate their cars, you gave me a good laugh with that one and I might even have to agree. Not sure how that works when we have longer barrels than they do, but whatever...
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I may or may not know a guy that tosses back a few beers and burns some wacky tobaccy before going to work at the F-150 plant.

He does quality control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if it's made here, and americans own stock in toyota, how is it "supporting japan"?

He does quality control.

I know a guy who works for one of the foreign plants in Michigan (Hyundai IIRC) among other places, he gets stoned daily, and he works in fucking safety!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn, glad I got the second gen. TRD Offroad 4x4.
I have had ZERO problems, great truck.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Mid-August I purchased a brand new 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4. It was a decent truck, but had too many issues in too short of a time period. I've already traded it in (thank you great resale value) and picked up Mustang number 6.
View Quote

Do you have another truck you're using instead?

I have a hard time taking complaints seriously if you actually swapped a Taco for a Mustang as a daily driver.

I'm not saying Toyota doesn't have issues, but the paint at least is the government's fault.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Here in WA state you would have also lost the $4000 or so sales tax on the original purchase also ( unsure of sales tax in TX ? )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so you lost like what 30% depreciation?

Trade in value is deducted from the vehicle price in Texas (for tax purposes). So a $10k trade in on a $20k vehicle you'd only pay taxes on $10k. I didn't have to pay any taxes on the mustang since the truck was actually worth more.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I have a hard time taking complaints seriously if you actually swapped a Taco for a Mustang as a daily driver.
I'm not saying Toyota doesn't have issues, but the paint at least is the government's fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mid-August I purchased a brand new 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4. It was a decent truck, but had too many issues in too short of a time period. I've already traded it in (thank you great resale value) and picked up Mustang number 6.

Why do you say that? Some issues (like the ones he had) shouldn't be acceptable regardless of whether the owner must have a truck or not.  In fact, what percentage of people who buy a Tacoma do you think actually need a truck as a daily driver?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why does it matter? I've had a number of vehicles including 5 Mustangs before the taco. I wanted to try something. Different - got the taco and it had major issues. Simple as that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#50]
my Ram doesnt have these issues.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top