Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 4:43:19 PM EDT
This should be good, he's one of my favorite comedians. The commercial for it he was shown on stage at a performance saying some anti-gun stuff. Surely he's not one of [b][i]them[/i][/b] is he, he was joking right? and FN was just playing that to attract viewers right? please tell me it ain't so..Oh well we'll see in a few.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure he is an anti.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he is. I saw one of his acts on hbo or some such and he made fun of the founders. Calling them racists and some such. Seemed pretty liberal to me
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm so old that I remember Carlin when he used to do his comedy shtick in a SUIT AND TIE!!!

Of course the cretin's an anti-gun nut! He's from the entertainment industry ain't he?[:D]

Eric The(anti-hippy-dippy-Weatherman)Hun
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep he's an anti...but still is a pretty funny guy. Most of his social commentary is pretty much on the mark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top