View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

How can you NOT like this man

https://youtu.be/s9xokE0fRok

How can you like this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Obeu_VYY4
Really, that is the best you got.  He doesn't hate Hillary as a person.

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!

WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON TO NOT PERSONALLY HATE SOMEONE!!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]

The #alwayshillary  shills will be here momentarily.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And since Trump IS part of the Establishment machine, I hope he loses. Then we will finally realize that this is no longer a government of and for the people.

The election of Trump would have a chilling effect on any discontent until everyone realized he was exactly the same as everyone else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If REAL Libertarians OR REAL Conservatives want to EVER have a shot at getting a POTUS elected they need to ensure Trump IS elected....

If Trump loses, the deck will be so fucking stacked against non establishment candidates that no one will ever get traction....you WILL be shut out.

If Trump wins it will show the machine CAN be beat and it will further embolden good people to run for office and us to support them...

If Trump cannot do it with his balls and his money....I'm not sure anyone can

And since Trump IS part of the Establishment machine, I hope he loses. Then we will finally realize that this is no longer a government of and for the people.

The election of Trump would have a chilling effect on any discontent until everyone realized he was exactly the same as everyone else.

I've heard a lot of stupid shit on this site, but saying Trump is part of the Establishment is the dumbest yet.  You win the award.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
True, but the framework is still there.

Also, you people seem to have forgotten that the supposedly spineless GOP Senate is RIGHT NOW sitting on an Obama SCOTUS nominee. So much for "not standing up to the Dems" huh!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't believe some of the people thinking that we're voting for lifelong pope, king, or dictator. If Hillery wins, she takes down all 3 branches of the government. That's what this is about.

And how exactly would she do that? You people are idiots with no understanding of the way our government works. She's not a dictator. Why do you think she'll be able to do any more than Obama did? Is she like some special kind of superpower or something?

You all should have more faith in the government the Founders gave you.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441181/hillary-clinton-american-constitution-checks-balances
No, I suggest YOU look into how our government HAS worked for the last 100 years, now, let her nominate 3 Supreme Court Justices.

Who will stop here, the Republicans!!

Don't make me laugh!

What we have IS NOT the government the Founder gave us.

Also, you people seem to have forgotten that the supposedly spineless GOP Senate is RIGHT NOW sitting on an Obama SCOTUS nominee. So much for "not standing up to the Dems" huh!
No, the framework is not there.  The 17th amendment killed the Republic.

BUT, let's say it is there. THAT is even MORE reason to break the back of the GOPe and get a real opposition party into power to try and take the country back.

That is the best you got for the GOPe, they won't cave UNTIL after they get re-elected.  Same old stuff from them. The best they do, is nothing, until they get re-elected, then they screw us.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The worst part is once again showing support for a candidate that totally sucks, sending the message that we want more like this.
View Quote

Big difference between McCain/Romney and Trump. Those two were the establishment candidates, and Jeb was supposed to follow in 2016. Trump won because people are sick of the establishment candidates. It's much less about Trump himself and more about giving the finger to the RNC elites.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OMG,OMG,OMG!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!

"Bill Clinton was a good President; Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman"

'nuff said.

And you all say that he's not a politician and doesn't change his tune to play his audience. That's literally all he does!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've heard a lot of stupid shit on this site, but saying Trump is part of the Establishment is the dumbest yet.  You win the award.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If REAL Libertarians OR REAL Conservatives want to EVER have a shot at getting a POTUS elected they need to ensure Trump IS elected....

If Trump loses, the deck will be so fucking stacked against non establishment candidates that no one will ever get traction....you WILL be shut out.

If Trump wins it will show the machine CAN be beat and it will further embolden good people to run for office and us to support them...

If Trump cannot do it with his balls and his money....I'm not sure anyone can

Endorsed and protected by the GOP party machine (look at what happened during the convention) and he's got Newt Gingrich campaigning with him. GOPe all the way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"Bill Clinton was a good President; Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman"

'nuff said.

And you all say that he's not a politician and doesn't change his tune to play his audience. That's literally all he does!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!

'nuff said.

I didn't say he was a conservative, he isn't. But he is there to break the back of the corrupt GOPe and give us an in to MAYBE, just mayb start to take the country back, maybe.

Clinton was not as bad (economically, which would be Trumps main concern) compared to Carter and Obama. I didn't care for Clinton, but he was not that horrible.

Look, Trump was not my choice, at all. BUt he is standing up to the corrupt, he DOES believe in and love America, compared to what we have had, that is one damn large step in the right direction.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BUT, let's say it is there. THAT is even MORE reason to break the back of the GOPe and get a real opposition party into power to try and take the country back.
That is the best you got for the GOPe, they won't cave UNTIL after they get re-elected.  Same old stuff from them. The best they do, is nothing, until they get re-elected, then they screw us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't believe some of the people thinking that we're voting for lifelong pope, king, or dictator. If Hillery wins, she takes down all 3 branches of the government. That's what this is about.

And how exactly would she do that? You people are idiots with no understanding of the way our government works. She's not a dictator. Why do you think she'll be able to do any more than Obama did? Is she like some special kind of superpower or something?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441181/hillary-clinton-american-constitution-checks-balances
No, I suggest YOU look into how our government HAS worked for the last 100 years, now, let her nominate 3 Supreme Court Justices.
Don't make me laugh!

Yeah, and voting for their candidate, donating to their campaigns, and supporting their cause is the way to do that? Color me skeptical.

I agree we need to break the GOP. That's why I'm voting third party. If more of us did that we wouldn't get such nutty candidates.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I VOTED FOR TRUMP...........AND I LIKED IT!

GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN, AND LETS KICK SOME CLINTON ASS

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Not really about wanting more like him. Sends the message that we don't want the fucksticks they have been giving us.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I agree we need to break the GOP. That's why I'm voting third party. If more of us did that we wouldn't get such nutty candidates.
View Quote

That's nice dear.

You go on with breaking the GOP while Clinton nominates supreme court justices which then destroy the 2A and this Republic

You take the moral high ground and shout, this is not right! to the nice ATF people as they load your illegal firearms into the van.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yeah, and voting for their candidate, donating to their campaigns, and supporting their cause is the way to do that? Color me skeptical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't make me laugh!

I considered that, and I would be voting 3rd as well this election, if it were not for the 3 Supreme Court Justices hanging in the balance.  I just can't stand there and fuck the country like that, knowing that is what it would do in the end.  Not trying to pressure you, just telling you my thought process.  If we could go back to 2000, and we could get enough folks to stand up there and make a stand, we wouldn't be where we are, and I was there telling every just that back then.  But this time, it actually is true (IMO), that we just can't afford to send the GOPe a message by voting 3rd party, which is why it is so great that Trump really is not the GOPe.

Best of luck to all of us!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I like to look at it like this.  The GOP has fucked its base so hard we put Trump as the nominee over any one else.  That to me is as big a FUCK YOU to the GOP as it is to the DEMS.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I considered that, and I would be voting 3rd as well this election, if it were not for the 3 Supreme Court Justices hanging in the balance.  I just can't stand there and fuck the country like that, knowing that is what it would do in the end.  Not trying to pressure you, just telling you my thought process.  If we could go back to 2000, and we could get enough folks to stand up there and make a stand, we wouldn't be where we are, and I was there telling every just that back then.  But this time, it actually is true (IMO), that we just can't afford to send the GOPe a message by voting 3rd party, which is why it is so great that Trump really is not the GOPe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't make me laugh!

You certainly make a valid point. My issue is more a moral one (my faith prohibits me from voting for a candidate as reprehensible as him) but I understand that few people share that conviction. So...vote your conscience, as Cruz said. I only hope that if he wins, which I think is highly unlikely, he sticks to his word. I find little reason to believe he will and think he is actually mentally unstable, but there are reasons to hope he could govern well. The quality of his kids is the brightest hope there...I wish I was voting for Donald Trump Jr instead.

And I do appreciate your civilized approach to this.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Never Hillary.

I am by far a Trump fan but the more stuff that comes out, the better I feel about casting my vote for him.  I held my nose on "H's" second term. Same for Dole, "W's" second, Romney and McCain.  I'm not saying that can't change, but I'm looking forward to voting for him on the 8th.
View Quote

+1 This
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Explain why it is bull shit.

How was Trump the catalyst for Project Veritas and Wikileaks?  

Do you honestly believe that Trump is the reason they gathered the information that they did?  or that it was only because of Trump that they released it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if Marco Rubio were the nominee, then Wikileaks and Veritas would have just stayed silent?

Exactly.

More bullshit from Trumpers. It's getting to where they rival Hillary in outright lies.

More bullshit from Hillary shills.

CTR'n till the bitter end.

Explain why it is bull shit.

How was Trump the catalyst for Project Veritas and Wikileaks?  

Do you honestly believe that Trump is the reason they gathered the information that they did?  or that it was only because of Trump that they released it?

That wasn't my disagreement. It was Minion's last sentence. Trump isn't the catalyst, corruption is. Trump is the product of an angry nation, and rightfully so.

I just hope it's well placed and he makes good on the opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You certainly make a valid point. My issue is more a moral one (my faith prohibits me from voting for a candidate as reprehensible as him) but I understand that few people share that conviction. So...vote your conscience, as Cruz said. I only hope that if he wins, which I think is highly unlikely, he sticks to his word. I find little reason to believe he will and think he is actually mentally unstable, but there are reasons to hope he could govern well. The quality of his kids is the brightest hope there...I wish I was voting for Donald Trump Jr instead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I appreciate the debate. If I cannot articulate my thought process, then I am just parroting what I heard.

I appreciate your conviction, and I would never want anyone to vote against what they believe is best.  We must convince more that what is right is what is best. Being honest is the only way to do that.

I have three hopes:

1) If Hillary wins, we survive her term(s) and still have a chance to save the country.

2) If Trump wins, he does as he says, and starts a movement against the elitists that have stolen our Nation from us.

3) That we never face two choices like this again, EVER!

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My wife told me this morning that she is voting for Trump no matter how much she hates his third grade vocabulary and how much of an asshole he is.  Pretty sure he won't do anything he says, but it's better than Hillary.  The worst part is once again showing support for a candidate that totally sucks, sending the message that we want more like this.

I found it hard to argue with her logic.

With no one on the ballot worth voting for, (Hillary, Jill Stien or the Liberal-tarian not going to happen) the write in is the only other option.  As an election judge in my precinct, I know the write ins are not counted.

Trump it is.  Has nothing to do with him.

Our country is screwed.
View Quote

Fair enough, I'm happy to count you and your wife as Trump voters!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's nice dear.

You go on with breaking the GOP while Clinton nominates supreme court justices which then destroy the 2A and this Republic

You take the moral high ground and shout, this is not right! to the nice ATF people as they load your illegal firearms into the van.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice dear.

This.

He at best just doesn't get "it", or at worst is an actual Hillary shill.

Either way, same outcome.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I appreciate the debate. If I cannot articulate my thought process, then I am just parroting what I heard.
I appreciate your conviction, and I would never want anyone to vote against what they believe is best.  We must convince more that what is right is what is best. Being honest is the only way to do that.
I have three hopes:
1) If Hillary wins, we survive her term(s) and still have a chance to save the country.
2) If Trump wins, he does as he says, and starts a movement against the elitists that have stolen our Nation from us.
3) That we never face two choices like this again, EVER!

View Quote

Agreed, particularly on point #3. We have to remember and take responsibility for the fact that we elected the politicians we hate. If we the people would take elections seriously - every election - we wouldn't be in this mess. The issue is that for most people, as long as they get their handout, keep their job, can retire early, and stay comfortable they don't care what goes on in the swamp.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone not voting Trump can EFF right off, especially gun owners
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Trump runs Wikileaks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say what you want about Trump, but at least he's exposing the entire corrupt machine (both Republican and Democrat) and getting more people to wake up than ever before

Trump runs Wikileaks?

He's exposed the Republican establishment for what they are, look how many of them openly support Hillary. It means they want to keep stealing the money, and they're afraid of Trump getting in the way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone other than trump is a vote for for Hillary, if you can't see that your retarded, and if your a gun owner you should be ashamed. Don't give me that moral vote bs either
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone other than trump is a vote for for Hillary, if you can't see that your retarded, and if your a gun owner you should be ashamed. Don't give me that moral vote bs either
View Quote

But Hillary's campaign says that a vote for anyone but Hillary is a vote for Trump! So who determines what my vote really is a "vote" for? Can you connect me with them? I'd appreciate it...somehow I always thought a vote for somebody was a vote for them.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Eff right off to Canada
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My wife told me this morning that she is voting for Trump no matter how much she hates his third grade vocabulary and how much of an asshole he is.  Pretty sure he won't do anything he says, but it's better than Hillary.  The worst part is once again showing support for a candidate that totally sucks, sending the message that we want more like this.

I found it hard to argue with her logic.
View Quote

I'd rather be in the position to expect Trump to break his campaign promises, than to expect HIllary to keep hers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I must of dozed off, I was dreaming that I was on a gun forum and people were talking about contributing to a Hillary win
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I must of dozed off, I was dreaming that I was on a gun forum and people were talking about contributing to a Hillary win
View Quote

Wow...I feel for you. Were they supporting a thin-skinned, obnoxious tangerine to do it?

*shudder* That must have been awful!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Johnson is a fucking moron and anyone that votes for him is retarded.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Johnson is a fucking moron and anyone that votes for him is retarded.
View Quote

Now this I can agree with.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But Hillary's campaign says that a vote for anyone but Hillary is a vote for Trump! So who determines what my vote really is a "vote" for? Can you connect me with them? I'd appreciate it...somehow I always thought a vote for somebody was a vote for them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't truly be that obtuse.

Can you?

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

needed a couple small edits, but yeah, this
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This country is playing Russian roulette.

Trump is one round in the cylinder.

Hillary is six.
Put more literally, would you rather have an ignorant, unscrupulous piece of shit who's only mandate would be based on promises to cement some conservative principles in the SCOTUS and Executive and is surrounded on all sides by people who dislike and distrust him...

OR a clever, unscrupulous lifelong socialist utterly corrupt fascist piece of shit with half 95% the legislature, all the mainstream media, a majority of the emerging adult generation of useful idiots, and an 8 year headwind of appointed bureaucratic establishment all in behind her as she attempts to, in effect, permanently skew the SCOTUS against any semblance of rule of law and judicial restraint?

needed a couple small edits, but yeah, this
You forgot to change "headwind" to "tailwind," 'cause that's what I meant.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our current Goverment is nothing close to what our FF gave us...And you are on a fools errand if you think that evil cunt can't further pervert it to meet her desires as she wishes..
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Can you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you?

It's called sarcasm, but it's a serious question. I'm sick of the whole thing where apparently somehow some mystical force determines who I really voted for. I voted for who I voted for dammit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#39]
So Boys, where is the meeting?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said earlier that "my faith" would not allow you to vote for Trump.  I don't know what your faith is but please realize that this woman has nothing but contempt & disdain for religious people.  She is a religion unto herself and considers Catholics, evangelicals and probably everyone else as unenlightened, weak people living in the Dark Ages.    Trump might be a carnal/vain sinner but the serpent Hillary is pure evil.    Anyone you could possibly think of to write in on the ballot is a sinner.  I will not dog you on your choice but please remember that if you don't choose Trump, you will have made a decision to not pick up the ONLY wooden stake left in the house, because it is soiled. Pick up that stake and pound it straight through that bitch's evil heart.      You can wash your hands afterwards.  

The Supreme Court, our children's children and our country thank you.   And God will forgive you, you know it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's called sarcasm, but it's a serious question. I'm sick of the whole thing where apparently somehow some mystical force determines who I really voted for. I voted for who I voted for dammit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you?

Actually, if you didn't vote for either of the two front runners in a largely two candidate race, your vote is merely symbolic and for all intents and purposes doesn't amount to anything. Like it never even happened.

You, by all measures of potency, are throwing your vote away. You are allowing others the opportunity to decide on your behalf, and with the sacrificing of your vote, your inaction assures the worst possible outcome.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol.

He is ensuring that republicans lose political power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say what you want about Trump, but at least he's exposing the entire corrupt machine (both Republican and Democrat) and getting more people to wake up than ever before

Lol.

He is ensuring that republicans lose political power.

The republicans lost their true political power years ago.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Your wife sounds smarter than you OP.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Not voting for trump, voting against cunt Hillary.

Voting for the supreme court.
View Quote

And why these #nevertrump simpletons can't grasp this is beyond me.

The stakes are extraordinarily high.....primarily the SCOTUS, yet these idiots would cut off their noses to spite their faces.

They either can't think 2+2 to its logical conclusion, or they're progressive shills.....both of which are worthy of contempt.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Neverhillary.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's nice dear.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice dear.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

1/10
View Quote
-87/10

fixed

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Hillary thanks you all for your support.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is professional shit talking at its finest.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
blah blah blah...

With no one on the ballot worth voting for, (Hillary, Jill Stien or the Liberal-tarian not going to happen) the write in is the only other option.  As an election judge in my precinct, I know the write ins are not counted.

Trump it is.  Has nothing to do with him.

Our country is screwed.
View Quote

There is someone worth voting for. Trump.

Seriously. why the hell did you make this thread, OP? Either you're voting for Trump or not. If you are, great. If not, STFU.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top