Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2016 12:25:32 PM EDT
Asshole could've saved everyone a lot of grief and just killed himself instead.  I can't imagine what the one kid who got away must be going through.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20161026/victims-of-murder-suicide-identified
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Florida Man strikes again...

But in all seriousness that is crazy. I can't believe he shot and killed his children in cold blood. And stabbed his wife to death- that was personal.
What a sicko.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
To bad he didn't try it in reverse order.  Our hearts go out to their loved ones.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a dark and dying world.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
That's awful. Go piss on his grave
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuckin coward.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if it was financial or job related (fired).

We saw quite a few homicides in CA when the 2007 housing bubble bursted.  These guys who overleveraged themselves lost everything and weren't mentally prepared for it. So, they killed their families.  One guy went to work and killed his ex-boss, HR and some exec.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#8]
what the fucking fuck...
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if it was financial or job related (fired).

We saw quite a few homicides in CA when the 2007 housing bubble bursted.  These guys who overleveraged themselves lost everything and weren't mentally prepared for it. So, they killed their families.  One guy went to work and killed his ex-boss, HR and some exec.
View Quote

Or surprise divorce papers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]
The kid who got away has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#11]
That's totally fucked up.  What the fuck is wrong with people? Just off yourself
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#12]
A year ago a woman one street over killed her husband and his adult daughter. Their two young kids were at elementary school. She then drove herself to a psych hospital and checked in.

Not crazy, just mean.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#13]
If the two kids he killed were 14 and 20, I wonder how old the other kid was - 17? That sucks. That really sucks. It would be difficult to recover from such a life event.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#14]
fucking asshole did it backwards
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Hillary suicide or legitimate?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A year ago a woman one street over killed her husband and his adult daughter. Their two young kids were at elementary school. She then drove herself to a psych hospital and checked in.

Not crazy, just mean.
View Quote

Please tell us the kids did not come home from school BEFORE the cops got there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Why not ensure yourself and then make your death look like and accident? Poor family
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I used to live up the street from a lady whose daughter was murdered by her husband in front of their kids. The husband killed himself immediately afterwards. After the murder-suicide, the kids came to live with my neighbor.

Those kids had a very hard time dealing with it. The kids are doing pretty fine now but you can tell it's had a huge impact on who they became.

Best of luck to the surviving kid.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Asshole could've saved everyone a lot of grief and just killed himself instead.  I can't imagine what the one kid who got away must be going through.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20161026/victims-of-murder-suicide-identified
View Quote

People are goddamned crazy.

I remember when a friend of mine's father killed his mom and all his brothers. Was a real WTF moment.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why not ensure yourself and then make your death look like and accident? Poor family
View Quote

"Ensure yourself" of what?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

I understand suicide, but why, WHY TAKE YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU ?

This is one of those times where you wish the suicide wasn't successful, and the idiot ends up with half a head, paralyzed, and stuck inside his mind, to contemplate his decision for the rest of his life.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Florida. I like the Ensure + Milk Chocolate.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would prefer an actual life insurance policy myself.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#24]
This happened in my hometown last year. Total psycho stabbed his whole family, even the dog.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#25]
First, that sucks and I hope the guy rots in he'll.

Second, I hope he sent in his absentee ballot.

Third, Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Why the fuck do people do this?

If you want to kill yourself then do it. Why take other people with you?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#27]
After our family going through this back in 2007, I will just never understand, why a husband or a wife has to take the spouse with them, if you want to die, fine, but leave the other alone and just go do it.  When my brother in law killed my sister, it just about killed my Dad and their kids have never been the same.  My niece and nephews feel the guilt every single day and unfortunately, I don't even talk with my niece and one of my nephews anylonger.

It is a chicken shit way to do things.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#28]
He had a secret. He was living a lie and was convinced he was going to be found out and exposed as a fraud. He was so consumed by the constant pressure of impending doom (that only existed in his head) that sparing his family from finding out his secret made sense.

Murder in the age of the narcissist. We'll see more.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/8_characteristics_of_family_an.html

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/family_annihilators_dont_do_it_1.html

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I will never understand these aggrieved assholes who think they can't take it anymore and they take out everyone else on the way out.   I hope there is a special place in hell for people who hurt kids like that.  I feel awful for the remaining son.  I'm sure that his life will be destroyed as surely as if he'd be shot, just be the sheer mind F of the whole thing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he meant assure yourself.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I understand suicide, .

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I understand suicide, .

in the case where someone is slowly dying of a terminal disease, with no hope, that I can understand why someone would off themselves,  to end their suffering.

but,  for stupid temporary set backs , like money woes, unemployment etc... can't understand the stupidity of that

but why, WHY TAKE YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU ?

who knows?  in their fucked up mind it could be anything like, "they won't be able to  live with me being gone" all the way to "fuck em, I'm taking them with me because__________________  

you fill in the blank
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#33]
shit's weak
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, that's gotta put the zap on your head.

The Japanese have a word for it, when you kill your family and then yourself. If forget what it is, but it doesn't mean "murder".

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The son that survived is 17.  Poor kid.

The rumors / speculation going around the neighborhood is that the daughter tried to get help about her abusive father multiple times before, but the police and social services "didn't do anything".

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Prayers for the surviving son.

I saw something similar across the street from my old house back in the late 90's. The difference was that it was an adult son who was hearing voices and turned away from the hospital. He killed his father in the basement about 6am and when his mother came down the steps and saw what he was doing she ran back up the steps and was shot in the back with a 12 gauge. She made it to the front porch and he shot her in the head then suck started the shotgun. His sister had been in front of the mom running out the door and made it to the neighbor's house and was the only one to survive. Later she pulled away from the deputy's and ran down the street to see her mother laying in the front yard. The pain in her scream when she saw her mother dead on the front lawn still haunts me today.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Prayers for the surviving son.

I saw something similar across the street from my old house back in the late 90's. The difference was that it was an adult son who was hearing voices and turned away from the hospital. He killed his father in the basement about 6am and when his mother came down the steps and saw what he was doing she ran back up the steps and was shot in the back with a 12 gauge. She made it to the front porch and he shot her in the head then suck started the shotgun. His sister had been in front of the mom running out the door and made it to the neighbor's house and was the only one to survive. Later she pulled away from the deputy's and ran down the street to see her mother laying in the front yard. The pain in her scream when she saw her mother dead on the front lawn still haunts me today.

View Quote

that poor woman.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Don't worry about the kid, hell grow up to be a bass player in a metal band.. A very well know one..
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok I'll be the asshole.  Maybe the kid did it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#40]
holy shit
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad you cleared that up. I was thinkin' he meant 'insure'. Silly me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He had a secret. He was living a lie and was convinced he was going to be found out and exposed as a fraud. He was so consumed by the constant pressure of impending doom (that only existed in his head) that sparing his family from finding out his secret made sense.

Murder in the age of the narcissist. We'll see more.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/8_characteristics_of_family_an.html

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/family_annihilators_dont_do_it_1.html

View Quote

I was watching something about a month ago about John List, an infamous killer who killed his entire family after a job loss/financial difficulty, and then hid under an assumed identity for many years, until he was finally caught as a result of the AMERICA'S MOST WANTED television program (1989 I think).

He would seem to fit exactly into the second category of killer the author discusses in your second linked article.

List died in prison some years ago.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why the fuck do people do this?

If you want to kill yourself then do it. Why take other people with you?
View Quote

Blame.
They blame other people for the miserable state they find themselves in and won't come to grips that the problem is all on themselves.
Sad story.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah I had a bad one once. Quiet Sunday afternoon, Im reading the paper in the squad and a disturbance call comes out.

I pull up and see an old guy has a gun with two younger guys kneeling in front of him. Before I can do anything he shoots the two in the face and then shoots himself in the head.

The bad part was they were both his sons who had come by to get Dad out of the house because he had just lost the house in a divorce and his ex wanted him out. Even worse one of his sons had his own son, the shooters 12yo grandson, in a car right in front watching the entire thing. This Lunatic shot both his sons with his own grandson watching. Who knows? If we hadnt pulled up he might have killed the kid too.

To this day I think about that kid and what kind of life he's going to have after seeing that. Most dont bother me but a few do and that was one. WTF was that guy thinking to do something like that?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#45]
There are some attractive medical examiners/detectives.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#46]
several years ago I had lunch with a guy... then a few weeks later over the holidays he slayed his wife and 2 teenaged daughters as well as 3 other relatives before turning the gun on himself, WTF man
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There are some attractive medical examiners/detectives.
View Quote

2 are cute, the rest are mutants.

FWB has some trash in that area where this took place.

Very sad
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Happened here about three years ago. Old guy killed his wife, daughter and granddaughter before offing himself.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Go sit in family court and see what a vindictive hateful bitch can do to a man with the help of the system.

I'm surprised we don't see this weekly.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Go sit in family court and see what a vindictive hateful bitch can do to a man with the help of the system.

I'm surprised we don't see this weekly.
View Quote

So why would any of that lead to murdering your children?

I'll be damned if there aren't three posts in this thread already that sure seem like they're looking for excuses for this evil coward's actions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top