Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#1]
McMullin would be irrelevant if he weren't a Mormon.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is 100% true and is 100% the problem here.

That is completely backwards.  Trump and all of his supporters and defenders need to be purged and those who had the foresight, integrity, and moral courage to oppose him need to be put in charge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the time the typical "conservative" is done sitting in a corner biting their fingernails off, locked into a condition of moral perturbation, in a state of utter analysis/paralysis about what to do for the 2016 presidential election, it will all be over. "It" meaning American constitutional liberty.

99% of survival is identifying the enemy, and recognizing when the fight is on.

Quoted:
Agreed.  I was listening to Hannity the other day and was feeling motivated after he said something to the effect of "win, loss, or draw, after this election, the Republican party needs to be purged".

I whole hardedly agree.  The same cucks that gave us #NeverTrump are the ones that handed us Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and all the other impotent losers.  We need people like Cruz, Trump, Ben Carson, Newt, and Sheriff David Clarke carrying the conservative banner.  The Glenn Becks, Hugh Hewitts, Destroyers, and Targets need to be purged.
That is completely backwards.  Trump and all of his supporters and defenders need to be purged and those who had the foresight, integrity, and moral courage to oppose him need to be put in charge.

This.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the time the typical "conservative" is done sitting in a corner biting their fingernails off, locked into a condition of moral perturbation, in a state of utter analysis/paralysis about what to do for the 2016 presidential election, it will all be over. "It" meaning American constitutional liberty.

Quoted:
Agreed.  I was listening to Hannity the other day and was feeling motivated after he said something to the effect of "win, loss, or draw, after this election, the Republican party needs to be purged".

I whole hardedly agree.  The same cucks that gave us #NeverTrump are the ones that handed us Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and all the other impotent losers.  We need people like Cruz, Trump, Ben Carson, Newt, and Sheriff David Clarke carrying the conservative banner.  The Glenn Becks, Hugh Hewitts, Destroyers, and Targets need to be purged.

This.

Lol, those people ARE in charge, which is why Trump won the nomination in the first place, because of fucksticks LIKE YOU!

Depending on the polls I may or may not vote down ticket R. If it looks like Trump won't win, I won't vote for Upton, fuck that asshole. If it looks like it will be close, or a Trump win, I'll vote for him just so he has to deal with him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

So what category do those of us that are voting for Trump only because he has the best chance to defeat the traitorous criminal cunt Illary?

Do you include us in your "should be purged" category?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol, those people ARE in charge, which is why Trump won the nomination in the first place, because of fucksticks LIKE YOU!

Depending on the polls I may or may not vote down ticket R. If it looks like Trump won't win, I won't vote for Upton, fuck that asshole. If it looks like it will be close, or a Trump win, I'll vote for him just so he has to deal with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Well that really gives the lie to the whole line of stopping Hillary now doesn't it. So let me get this straight: if your idol doesn't win, then you'll just help allow Hillary unopposed leeway to do what she wants with a Dem Congress?

Yeah...sure you're all about stopping Hillary. I believe you now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Milo the Destorer
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well that really gives the lie to the whole line of stopping Hillary now doesn't it. So let me get this straight: if your idol doesn't win, then you'll just help allow Hillary unopposed leeway to do what she wants with a Dem Congress?

View Quote

The Paul Ryan surrender caucus shows its Vichy face.

We gave the republicans all of congress.  They have done nothing to stop Obama.  They will do nothing to stop Hillary.

But useful idiots will parrot the lies of how important it is to have republicans in congress to do whatever Hillary says to do.

Hillary is gonna do whatever she wants regardless who has congress.  Just like Obama has.

Because the republican party has proven itself a worthless bauble to distract morons.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
Remind me- who is in charge of Congress now? That's right- Republicans. What have they done to stop Obama? That's right- pretty much nothing. Now, what makes you think they won't continue to roll over for Hillary like they have with Obama?

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So, the destruction of the Republican party?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1890230__ARCHIVED_THREAD____One_way_or_another___.html&page=1#i60943495

Quoted:

I'm never posting about Trump (except in the NeverTrump thread) ever again.

View Quote

I was looking for that the other day. Nice.

ETA

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Reince Priebus is head of the RNC and has threatened to rig future elections against those who refused to endorse.  That one example is more than sufficient.  How can you be so disingenuous as to claim that anti-Trump forces are in charge?

How did I cause someone worse than the status quo to be nominated and send the Republican Party spiraling in the wrong direction?

Quoted:
So what category do those of us that are voting for Trump only because he has the best chance to defeat the traitorous criminal cunt Illary?

Do you include us in your "should be purged" category?
Squishy followers that will vote for anything wearing an R can be useful so long as the stupid wing of the party doesn't screw up the nomination.

Quoted:
Remind me- who is in charge of Congress now? That's right- Republicans. What have they done to stop Obama? That's right- pretty much nothing. Now, what makes you think they won't continue to roll over for Hillary like they have with Obama?
Despite a slim majority and Obama as President federal spending was cut in real dollars for two years in a row for the first time since 1955.  Obama hasn't gotten through any gun control.  Congress' performance has been disappointing, but they still deserve far more credit than they are getting.  A Democratic Congress would have been far worse.

Quoted:
So, the destruction of the Republican party?
No, the destuction.

Quoted:
It's clear that the Establishment does NOT understand why Trump is ascendant.  

Until they get religion about the fact that the voters really DO expect them to fight and "die on that hill," they're going to continue to lose.  The republicans will never again become more than a regional party if they don't get their heads out of their asses, grow a spine, and do what the voters expect.

People like Trump because he punches back.
Unless Trump gets squashed like a bug the Establishment will learn that previous candidates were not liberal enough, were too knowledgeable, too honest, too experienced, too sane, too hard working, and that character doesn't matter at all.

Trump is absolutely terrible at defending himself.  As an example he defended himself against one accuser by claiming she is too ugly to molest.  That's how you shoot yourself in the foot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

ETA

http://i.imgur.com/ZX4lGnu.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1890230__ARCHIVED_THREAD____One_way_or_another___.html&page=1#i60943495

Quoted:

I'm never posting about Trump (except in the NeverTrump thread) ever again.

ETA

http://i.imgur.com/ZX4lGnu.png

I'm guessing if he stopped posting about Trump he'd be out of a job
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

If Trump doesn't win, it won't be because of me. If he loses, it doesn't matter if the Republicans hold the house and senate, just like with Obama. May as well punish them for not supporting our guy when it counted. If Trump loses, the Republican party deserves to die.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Reince Priebus is head of the RNC and has threatened to rig future elections against those who refused to endorse.  That one example is more than sufficient.  How can you be so disingenuous as to claim that anti-Trump forces are in charge?

How did I cause someone worse than the status quo to be nominated and send the Republican Party spiraling in the wrong direction?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By supporting the R party no matter what, even when they lied to our faces about stopping Obama, and have bent over backwards to do just enough to sort of look like an oppositional party, without actually being an oppositional party.

Fuck the Republican Party, they haven't done a goddamn thing they promised, other than sort of hold the line on guns, and quite frankly, that isn't enough.

Too bad that they're going to take America with them when they go down, but them's the breaks.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Milo is just an attention-whoring flagrant queer with a British accent and a Greek name. How can anyone take him seriously? His lifestyle is the very antithesis of (social) conservatism.

He's playing conservatives for suckers.

It's not surprising that one clown (Milo) would be supporting another clown (Trump).
View Quote

You are a self admitted communist.

Your views mean fuck all to actual Americans.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Until they get religion about the fact that the voters really DO expect them to fight and "die on that hill," they're going to continue to lose.  The republicans will never again become more than a regional party if they don't get their heads out of their asses, grow a spine, and do what the voters expect.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We gave the republicans all of congress.  They have done nothing to stop Obama.  They will do nothing to stop Hillary.

But useful idiots will parrot the lies of how important it is to have republicans in congress to do whatever Hillary says to do.

Hillary is gonna do whatever she wants regardless who has congress.  Just like Obama has.

Because the republican party has proven itself a worthless bauble to distract morons.

Its never that someone doesn't get it...

They get it, they just don't care because they have no fear of consequences.  

The nevertrump crowd gets it...as does the GOPe.  They just don't care.  

Stop trying to educate people who just don't care.  They are not on your side and never will be.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
By supporting the R party no matter what, even when they lied to our faces about stopping Obama, and have bent over backwards to do just enough to sort of look like an oppositional party, without actually being an oppositional party.

Fuck the Republican Party, they haven't done a goddamn thing they promised, other than sort of hold the line on guns, and quite frankly, that isn't enough.

Too bad that they're going to take America with them when they go down, but them's the breaks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's more fair than I really want to admit.  I was wrong to vote for McCain and Romney in their general elections and I'm not going to make the same mistake this time.  By standing with the Republican Party and endorsing those men with my vote I encouraged the primary voters responsible for their nominations to fall even farther left and nominate even more liberal and anti-free market and anti-prosperity positions from the next nominee.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Stop trying to educate people who just don't care.  They are not on your side and never will be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We get it. You thought nominating a loudmouth douchebag Hillary Clinton donor to the left of any previous Republican candidate was somehow "sticking it to the establishment." Instead it's going to result in Hillary winning. Hope your temper tantrum was worth it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We get it. You thought nominating a loudmouth douchebag Hillary Clinton donor to the left of any previous Republican candidate was somehow "sticking it to the establishment." Instead it's going to result in Hillary winning. Hope your temper tantrum was worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want to talk temper tantums? Take a look at your fellow "#nevertrump"ers

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's more fair than I really want to admit.  I was wrong to vote for McCain and Romney in their general elections and I'm not going to make the same mistake this time.  By standing with the Republican Party and endorsing those men with my vote I encouraged the primary voters responsible for their nominations to fall even farther left and nominate even more liberal and anti-free market and anti-prosperity positions from the next nominee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't pay attention in the primary.
Trump wasn't nominated because he was left of Romney / McCain. His support was based on his strong opposition to the establishment represented by Romney / McCain. They talked a good game but did nothing to fight for us in DC. They did nothing to fight Obama after we gave them back the power to do so in 2014. You are delusional or an outright shill if you think Trump's supporters are farther left than the Romney / McCain support. Romney has campaigned harder against the nominee than he did for himself in 2012. What a shame on the republican establishment to actively support the election of a gun-grabbing liberal democrat!!!!

Try again.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You aren't part of the team fighting the fight.

You are the guy in the stands who thinks he knows better than the QB, how he should throw the ball.

You and your ilk are a joke at this stage, a sad pathetic joke, the definition of "that guy" who likes to be loud and pretend he knows more than everyone else, while not understanding why he is a failure.

You failed during the primary.  You failed at the convention.  You fail now.  Yet, you still talk.  Learn when to STFU and not be that guy.

Team America will somehow get by without your amazing wisdom from the cheap seats.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"Knobgobblers"

Lol.

So go charge the hill.

But you won't.

You do realize the why everyone is voting Trump, right?

Because we crossed the Rubicon a long time ago, we should be shooting, but we retain hope that we can "vote our way out", instead of making Syria or Fallujah look like a bunch of kindergarteners playing tag.

After all, we're a nation born of war. And we are at an insane crossroads in history were the "average American" has the means, and knowledge to wreak devastating havoc in a manner that our forefathers never imagined, but would bring tears to their eyes.

Maybe think about that before running your dicksucker and projecting on others next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still like Milo, but like all of you Trump knobgobblers, he's gone off the fucking rails here lately.

Conservatism is about VALUES and PRINCIPLES -- not one man, and CERTAINLY not about Don fucking Trump.

You've let a 'big city thinking' liberal from NY that has #NYValues hijack conservatism.

Congratulations.

"Knobgobblers"

Lol.

So go charge the hill.

But you won't.

You do realize the why everyone is voting Trump, right?

Because we crossed the Rubicon a long time ago, we should be shooting, but we retain hope that we can "vote our way out", instead of making Syria or Fallujah look like a bunch of kindergarteners playing tag.

After all, we're a nation born of war. And we are at an insane crossroads in history were the "average American" has the means, and knowledge to wreak devastating havoc in a manner that our forefathers never imagined, but would bring tears to their eyes.

Maybe think about that before running your dicksucker and projecting on others next time.

There's a smoking crater in Canada somewhere
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh, I considered voting 3rd party just for the lulz since my state is going blue. (Voted Trump despite reservations)

"Strategically" speaking, if you aren't in a swing state I don't see the problem. How much he gets for the popular vote doesn't matter, don't care how you slice it.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:38:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2True.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump wasn't nominated because he was left of Romney / McCain. His support was based on his strong opposition to the establishment represented by Romney / McCain. They talked a good game but did nothing to fight for us in DC. They did nothing to fight Obama after we gave them back the power to do so in 2014. You are delusional or an outright shill if you think Trump's supporters are farther left than the Romney / McCain support. Romney has campaigned harder against the nominee than he did for himself in 2012. What a shame on the republican establishment to actively support the election of a gun-grabbing liberal democrat!!!!

Try again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.
Trump's nature was obvious 7-8 months ago.  (I didn't start paying attention until the primary was already down to Trump vs. Cruz.  Not knowing what stupidity was coming was probably good for my blood pressure.)

If people didn't want a pro-establishment liberal scumbag that was going to lose to Clinton then why did they vote for Trump?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:55:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Trump's nature was obvious 7-8 months ago.  (I didn't start paying attention until the primary was already down to Trump vs. Cruz.  Not knowing what stupidity was coming was probably good for my blood pressure.)

If people didn't want a pro-establishment liberal scumbag that was going to lose to Clinton then why did they vote for Trump?
View Quote

The "pro-establishment liberal scumbag" in the race is Hillary.

That's why they voted for Trump and you should do the same for the general election.

Take care, and have a good evening! Call your friends and relatives and tell them to vote Trump.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's why they voted for Trump and you should do the same for the general election.

Take care, and have a good evening! Call your friends and relatives and tell them to vote Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're both pro-establishment liberal scumbags and it was obvious even then that Trump was going to lose the general so you didn't answer my question.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Meh, I considered voting 3rd party just for the lulz since my state is going blue. (Voted Trump despite reservations)

"Strategically" speaking, if you aren't in a swing state I don't see the problem. How much he gets for the popular vote doesn't matter, don't care how you slice it.
View Quote

I was thinking about doing that too. Said fuck it after this statement: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1923381_Libertarian_VP_Candidate_Admits_Defeat__Tells_Voters_To_Pick_Clinton_Over_Trump.html
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:57:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

"destored"????
View Quote

It's like deplane.

"We'd like all passengers with disabilities to deplane first."

So in this instance, destore, Milo rips the ignorance stored in this fella out through his asshole and then crams it down his throat.

Destored.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Excellent work because the results of this election will be post-gamed for a long time; it is important that we do as well as possible in every area
TRUMP2016!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:11:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are the guy in the stands who thinks he knows better than the QB, how he should throw the ball.

You and your ilk are a joke at this stage, a sad pathetic joke, the definition of "that guy" who likes to be loud and pretend he knows more than everyone else, while not understanding why he is a failure.

You failed during the primary.  You failed at the convention.  You fail now.  Yet, you still talk.  Learn when to STFU and not be that guy.

Team America will somehow get by without your amazing wisdom from the cheap seats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daaammnnn, Fed!  Spank that ass!

The stuff that is happening around Trump is a thousand times more powerful than the original TEA party but in the same vein.  It's OUR Constitution and .gov better rein it's ass in because a certain segment of the country has found its voice and are going to finally flex. One is either with this movement or against it.  A or B.  MAGA
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:23:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#35]
This thread is proof that the Trumpsters are incapable of introspection and rational analysis. If Trump doesn't win Nov 8th, they won't learn a damn thing from the experience.

Be honest, look at the state of this race, look at the past 3 debates, look at the polls. Is what is currently happening what you had hoped would happen when you voted for Trump a year ago? How did you anticipate the race going? Trump putting formerly blue states into play? Trump easily beating Hillary in the debates? Trump winning 47 states? If what you thought would happen doesn't happen, will you revisit your decision making process and try to figure out where you went wrong?

I hope Trump wins, I really do. Hillary is corrupt and evil. However, if Trump doesn't win, I sincerely hope that it's a kick in the butt to all the Trumpists out there. I hope they are motivated to get smarter, learn how politics and public policy work, learn what really wins elections, learn how to discern between a good sound bite and a good idea, and most importantly stop looking for a superman. There is nobody that we can elect who can swoop in and fix everything. You, Mr. John Q Public, have to become engaged in politics, and stay engaged.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:56:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes or no:  Does anyone who is a conservative owe their vote to the Republican party regardless of who is their nominee?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't mind Milo, but holy fuck has he ever gone full-totalitarian over the last number of months.

If the guy was half as politically astute as he thinks he is he would have immediately noticed the folly of nominating Don Trump for President in the first place.  

And once Trump was nomninated, the goddamn #nevertrumpers should have realized that #neverhillary was the most importatnt thing at that point and worked to achieve that goal.

Yes or no:  Does anyone who is a conservative owe their vote to the Republican party regardless of who is their nominee?

I owe my vote to whomever is opposing Hillary with a chance to win. That would always be the other major party's nominee. Even if I disagreed with Trump on 50% of what he stands for, I agree with absofuckinglutely notadamnthing that Hillary stands for.

I would rather get a win and get half of what I want than get a loss and get 100% of what I don't want.

FWIW, I think Trump will give us at least 80% of what we want.

At this point, you are either actively working to get Trump elected, or you are actively working to get Hillary elected. Negativity and cowardice are contagious. You guys never start threads about Hillary , but you point out every damn foible of Trump, just like the MSM faggots, Dem concern trolls etc. Either you are gullible, stupid, have a severe cognitive dysfunction , or you are working to get her elected.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:16:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:03:47 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

2True.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2True.

Yep.

We need the Senate!  They will stop Hillary!

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:11:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2True.
Yep.

Well, it's not like the current alternative is better.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2True.
Yep.

Don't me wrong, noone wants to see Democrats in any office, but there is too much nut hugging here for those assclowns in D.C. who refuse to play dirty and stop Obama and his agenda.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:06:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They're both pro-establishment liberal scumbags and it was obvious even then that Trump was going to lose the general so you didn't answer my question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your question doesn't have an answer because it has a flawed premise. Trump is not a pro-establishment liberal scumbag; he is quite the opposite. Have you been living under a rock for the past six months without the benefit of radio or TV?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is FAR Bigger than emotions hurt because your favorite guy didn't turn out to be The Guy.  

We have to play the hand we are given, and right now it's a choice between a guy that seems to have given up Everything (friends, business, etc) to maybe help America limp along to fixing some major issues, and the most Evil, Corrupt, Vindictive, Manipulative, Criminal, Treasonous, Anti-Gun BITCH ever to run for presidency.

It's a binary solution set now:  Trump or Hillary WILL be the next president of the US.   You need to FULLY integrate that into your head and realize that anything that involves not voting for Trump is essentially promoting Treason by enabling The Bitch.  

Her winning will be laid at your feet, along with the other #NT crybabies, and you will not hear the end of it.  I can promise you that.   You are acting as a traitor to the constitution with your whining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is FAR Bigger than emotions hurt because your favorite guy didn't turn out to be The Guy.  

We have to play the hand we are given, and right now it's a choice between a guy that seems to have given up Everything (friends, business, etc) to maybe help America limp along to fixing some major issues, and the most Evil, Corrupt, Vindictive, Manipulative, Criminal, Treasonous, Anti-Gun BITCH ever to run for presidency.

It's a binary solution set now:  Trump or Hillary WILL be the next president of the US.   You need to FULLY integrate that into your head and realize that anything that involves not voting for Trump is essentially promoting Treason by enabling The Bitch.  

Her winning will be laid at your feet, along with the other #NT crybabies, and you will not hear the end of it.  I can promise you that.   You are acting as a traitor to the constitution with your whining.

Already blaming us for this loser candidate that Trumpkins hoisted upon us.

You want a safe space and everyone to shut up about how terrible Trump is as if that's going to overcome the fact that 70% of the people in the country can't stand him. It's not a binary solution at this point. It hasn't been for months. Trumpkins gave Hillary Clinton the one candidate she wanted. Her winning is at their feet because they couldn't see how ridiculously obvious it was he would lose.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When will the Trumpists realize that conservatives are not the enemy?
View Quote

When they stop claiming to be conservative while electing communists like obama and Hillary?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Why should I help an anti-liberty moron?
View Quote

If you think Trump will be as bad as the criminally insane lunatic bitch running against him I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You will never get it, even if a Mac Truck runs your ass over. You guys are all part of Hillary's Army of Useful Idiots.

You guys are nothing more than DU Trolls, fluffing the Hillary. How much is CTR paying you guys?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If you think Trump will be as bad as the criminally insane lunatic bitch running against him I don't know what to tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why should I help an anti-liberty moron?

This is really the only thing anyone should be thinking about at this point.  The fucking primaries are of interest only to historians now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you do not vote for trump, you ar assisting Hillary.    I understand the polls are against us, that doesn't mean you roll over and whine so you can stink up every thread with useless whining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:It's not a binary solution at this point. It hasn't been for months. Trumpkins gave Hillary Clinton the one candidate she wanted. Her winning is at their feet because they couldn't see how ridiculously obvious it was he would lose.

If you do not vote for trump, you ar assisting Hillary.    I understand the polls are against us, that doesn't mean you roll over and whine so you can stink up every thread with useless whining.

Then why did Milo tell this guy to never vote again?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Didn't you elect a progressive socialist?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ted Cruz was a failed candidate who made bad decisions.

I'm not defending Ted Cruz at this point.

Of course not, because there is no defense for his campaign..nor for any of the 16 other candidates, which puts us right back where we are right now..reality..Trump or Cunt...nothing else will affect the outcome in two weeks....

There's no defense for 98% of the stupid bullshit your guy has done over the last year and a half.

Trump is a flawed, soon to be failed candidate.

Trump will be blown out worse than Romney or McStain.

The Republicans will lose the Senate and maybe the House.

Trump will be seen as the biggest political choker in America history.

Just watch.

And all you had to do to avoid ALL of this shit was nominate someone with half a fucking brain in their heads, and you people couldn't even manage to do that.  

Didn't you elect a progressive socialist?

Seriously, when the fuck did we start taking political advice from Canadians

all hail the queen, amirite

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top