Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/25/2016 9:49:13 PM EDT
Funny to watch. Idiot is a Millennial yet says he is conservative and gets put in his place. Young kid who says he is voting for evan mcmullin which is first time I have heard that name.

Just reminds me of this video Millennials
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Holy spelling op. You drunk?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, your title went full retard.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Wat?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy spelling op. You drunk?
View Quote

Or didn't lurn ingrish
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Milo distort me. Derp.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn you sobered up pretty quick after your typed the title.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The OP seems a little drunk.

Video was good. Milo went balls-deep
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Milo is fun to watch
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:01:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:02:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Best thread title ever!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Hucked on fonix werkd fer me!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#13]
That dude was so happy to be put in his place.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I love that guy. (no homo.)
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#15]
While your title, made me think of this video my wife just showed me of people trying to spell "pregnant" the content was great.

That was a murderous answer, and It made me smile. So A+ would read again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Turmp destored your title
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Screen name?  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#18]
He got stored, then destored.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Ah, Milo the neo-fascist and his mob booing and shaming a guy for voting his convictions.

So brave.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Love me some Milo.   (No gay)
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:15:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ah, Milo the neo-fascist and his mob booing and shaming a guy for voting his convictions.

So brave.
View Quote

The "guy" is a fucking idiot and got called for it.  Yes, I define putting Hillary in the Whitehouse as being a fucking idiot.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He got stored, then destored.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Idiots should be shamed.

Shame is a valid teaching tool.  Don't be an idiot.  Understand reality and long term goals.  Know how to win.  Know that if you can't win, you can take the opponent down with you.  Trump may not be a 100% victory for his brand of conservatives but it takes HRC down.  That is a victory, even if it isn't a 100% victory.  

He should stay silent if he can't handle defending his position.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Deplort the summbitch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The "guy" is a fucking idiot and got called for it.  Yes, I define putting Hillary in the Whitehouse as being a fucking idiot.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So brave.

If my vote matters to not put Hillary in the white house. You should be voting with me, not against me!

BTW FDJT I ain't voting for the democrat piece of liberal shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Milo is a neo-fascist huh?  Thank goodness we have people like you out there "correcting the record"  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#28]
"destored"????
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If my vote matters to not put Hillary in the white house. You should be voting with me, not against me!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So brave.

Ok then HRC will be in the White House.  Election Fail.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Milo is fun to watch
View Quote

He is fun to watch, but I have to say it's easy taking in college brats.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#31]

I watched him speak earlier, that part wss pretty good.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Idiots should be shamed.

Shame is a valid teaching tool.  Don't be an idiot.  Understand reality and long term goals.  Know how to win.  Know that if you can't win, you can take the opponent down with you.  Trump may not be a 100% victory for his brand of conservatives but it takes HRC down.  That is a victory, even if it isn't a 100% victory.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So brave.

Idiots should be shamed.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't mind Milo, but holy fuck has he ever gone full-totalitarian over the last number of months.

If the guy was half as politically astute as he thinks he is he would have immediately noticed the folly of nominating Don Trump for President in the first place.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I love that guy. (no homo.)
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't mind Milo, but holy fuck has he ever gone full-totalitarian over the last number of months.

If the guy was half as politically astute as he thinks he is he would have immediately noticed the folly of nominating Don Trump for President in the first place.  
View Quote

Why do you even care about our election?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#36]
LOL NeverTrumper logic.

Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

"Voting his convictions" = voting for the Romney muppet. Yeah that makes sense.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Turmp?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Fuck the spelling Nazi's Yarael, how many NASCAR thread titles have I fucked up since getting that duty?

Aside from that, Milo is the shit!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Here they are taking the hi road

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

And once Trump was nomninated, the goddamn #nevertrumpers should have realized that #neverhillary was the most importatnt thing at that point and worked to achieve that goal.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And once Trump was nomninated, the goddamn #nevertrumpers should have realized that #neverhillary was the most importatnt thing at that point and worked to achieve that goal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Maddona called, your herpes laden blow job is waiting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:07:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Milo should listen to your expertise on politics right?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So brave.

lulz
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
I liked the video
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So brave.
View Quote

Said the nevertrumper.  WTF is wrong with you people.

I really hope Trump wins, not just because HRC is so awful, but so I can see you nevertrumpers in an autistic fit of rage on election night.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an idea... maybe we could ask the primary candidates to take a pledge to support the party nominee. Maybe they could raise their hands in a public commitment to support the eventual nominee. We all know that conservative candidates keep their word and if they abandoned (or even opposed) the party nominee they would certainly be railroaded out of public service.

Let's try that next time! I'm sure some of those based, ethical candidates will think twice about lying to us.

FHRC! >>> some still haven't gotten the message!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes or no:  Does anyone who is a conservative owe their vote to the Republican party regardless of who is their nominee?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:49:19 PM EDT
[#49]
When will the Trumpists realize that conservatives are not the enemy?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When will the Trumpists realize that conservatives are not the enemy?
View Quote

When the moral puritan, "conservatives", pick up anchor and  start paddling the boat too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top