Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I won't be participating in any more gun bans.

ETA: page two ownage
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even a non felon isn't going to tell me what I can and can not own.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A felon is not going to tell me what I can and cannot have.

Even a non felon isn't going to tell me what I can and can not own.

I'm with you.  The only real problem is the range nazis who rat people out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
sure i'll hand them over
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I won't be participating in any more gun bans.

ETA: page two ownage
View Quote

You know damn well you can't own a page on an edit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
It only takes one bullet and two lost lived to change the world.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She can try.

She can also get fucked.

Vote Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This. Also, I get burying some guns, mags and ammo as part of a tactical cache, but if your plan is to hide all your shit and wait for a better day, you fall in the same category.
Sometimes you just gotta nut up, spit like like Josey Wales and decide if your gonna whistle "Dixie" or pull them pistols.

I'm 52, overweight, got the diabeetus, my kids are all grown and I'm about to be divorced. What do I have to lose?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who surrenders their 30-round magazines because of an illegal order or law signed by an illegitimate felon president does not deserve the freedoms and liberties of the Constitution.

This. Also, I get burying some guns, mags and ammo as part of a tactical cache, but if your plan is to hide all your shit and wait for a better day, you fall in the same category.
Sometimes you just gotta nut up, spit like like Josey Wales and decide if your gonna whistle "Dixie" or pull them pistols.

I'm 52, overweight, got the diabeetus, my kids are all grown and I'm about to be divorced. What do I have to lose?

When you become a real "Fugitive" I offer my home as a safe hideout.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Typical tough guy response:

Will not comply.

Press the fight.

Boat accident.

Go to hell, etc. etc.

View Quote

I bet you are really from CT.....Which sad-sack are you?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm not turning over shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#10]
FHRC can get fucked.  She's not going to walk from all the heinous shit she's done and then expect me to give her the time of day.

Not happening.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I will drop it all off on a corner in the ghetto before I turn a single thing in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will drop it all off on a corner in the ghetto before I turn a single thing in

I have actually never heard of that one before, that is definitely thinking outside the box.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck that cunt!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Anyone who surrenders their 30-round magazines because of an illegal order or law signed by an illegitimate felon president does not deserve the freedoms and liberties of the Constitution.
View Quote

I'ma save that for my next sig line for after the election.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Hold on I think I have a fuck to give!!!!!

Nope just a fart.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Realistically, what can she do?

I am no constitutional scholar but to ban the AR, she would need a law and congress will not pass that law.

Could she do it by executive order? How could the ATF "ban" the AR or magazines?

At the state level, I can see it. My state has been generally hapless in all our bans going on now.

I guess more and more states could ban the sale of AR's then things go to the SCOTUS and the bans are upheld there.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks bro. If you need a refuge, consider MS. Gun friendly as fuck.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#17]
They can try, but I'm pretty handy with my 45/70 lever rifle, and .338LM has that fuck you from afar thing going for it.

In short, banning ARs isn't going to do shit to stop us from defending ourselves. There's enough 80% lowers out there now, that it would take an army the size of China's to search and seize even half of the ARs and parts in this country.

She should remember that folks on this side are at their breaking point, and we remember the words of our forefathers.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am no constitutional scholar but to ban the AR, she would need a law and congress will not pass that law.

Could she do it by executive order? How could the ATF "ban" the AR or magazines?

At the state level, I can see it. My state has been generally hapless in all our bans going on now.

I guess more and more states could ban the sale of AR's then things go to the SCOTUS and the bans are upheld there.
View Quote

If a majority of Supreme Court justices are far left activists, the left can reinterpret he 2a however they want.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

The key is to hold onto Congress.  THAT IS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE EVEN IF THEY DON'T LIKE TRUMP.

If we hold onto Congress, we'll have the same stalemate we've had for the last 8 years, and not much will happen.  Our biggest threat will be the SCOTUS in that case.

If we lose Congress - WE ARE FUCKED.

Been fighting this shit for 30 years and I'm getting tired fellas, but I'll never stop fighting.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If a majority of Supreme Court justices are far left activists, the left can reinterpret he 2a however they want.
View Quote

That is OUR Bill of Rights, not theirs. They can interpret anything they want; the right will not change unless WE let it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Didn't listen to Cuomo, won't listen to Hillary.

Zero fucks given.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Come and get them bitch
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#23]
FHRC RIGHT IN THE ASSHOLE.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is OUR Bill of Rights, not theirs. They can interpret anything they want; the right will not change unless WE let it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree.

However, that wouldn't help the handful of poor bastards that were used as examples if it ever came to that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

why 5 more years?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're fucked. No way Hillary is going to lose this election. Just hope things hold out for at least five more years.

why 5 more years?

Evidently jinxters is under the mistaken notion that she will be a one term president.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You can always tell them to go get fucked along with felon in chief...

fuck'em all
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This shit cost the DNC decades-old majorities in both houses of Congress back in 1994, when there were maybe 2% of the number of ARs and standard capacity magazines in the US as there are now...
View Quote

lol  20 years ago...  Ahhh times were simpler then, weren't they?   Feels like a million years ago.  Compared to today, America was like Mayberry back then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Right after she eats the peanuts out of my Sheeeeeeeit!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not much.  And that makes you a dangerous person, at least from their perspective.  They're afraid, and they should be.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

sigh... you all talk a big game... but..... NY.

Also, Aimless will be along shortly to talk to you about the merits of shooting mini14s.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Make no mistake, BTW, that part of her irrational hatred of guns is her hatred of men.

She sees this as a way to emasculate and humiliate men (as do most femi-nazis).
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"we" will.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Willing to bet certain state governors will tell her to go fuck her self if she pulls this shit out of her ass.
I'm not handing over shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I completely agree.

However, that wouldn't help the handful of poor bastards that were used as examples if it ever came to that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree.

Depends on who gets the upper hand, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Also, Aimless will be along shortly to talk to you about the merits of shooting mini14s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the “high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their “high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

That dog don't hunt in Texas.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Make no mistake, BTW, that part of her irrational hatred of guns is her hatred of men.

View Quote

You really believe that? Then why did Bill ban them?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What will she do that Obama won't?
View Quote

For starters, select Scalia's replacement.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

She can go suck a wet fart outta Huma adin's Ass
View Quote

Hell, I'd do that!

Gotta come up with something substantially more vile than that for Killary to do.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#40]
In essence, she plans to take the NY unsafe act nation wide.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Most will fold, a few will not.
View Quote

The experience in CA is that very few registered their weapons.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I absolutely believe she hates men and wants to symbolically emasculate them, yes.

Bill may have had different motives - probably the usual one about Marxist state control over everything (I'm sure she shares that one too).
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have actually never heard of that one before, that is definitely thinking outside the box.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do that? Dems don't care how many guns are in the hood. They want to disarm the burbs and back country.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Molon Labe ,you pantsuited piece of shit!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

the "high capacity” magazine ban would force law-abiding citizens to hand over their "high capacity” magazines to government officials or to otherwise destroy them.

Destroy government officials?!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#46]
They had a better chance 8 years ago...now we are too pissed off about it........NO!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

lol  20 years ago...  Ahhh times were simpler then, weren't they?   Feels like a million years ago.  Compared to today, America was like Mayberry back then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This shit cost the DNC decades-old majorities in both houses of Congress back in 1994, when there were maybe 2% of the number of ARs and standard capacity magazines in the US as there are now...

Not really, the crime rate was much higher then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I Don't Think So.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense, but most people who truly valued their freedom abandoned places like NY long ago.  Some states won't have many willing to fight, a few states won't have such problems.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#50]
FHRC
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top