Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I see Trump vetoing alot of bills. He has the spine and testicles to do it and use the bully pulpit to achieve better outcomes of bills passed by Congress.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I do hope that trump can assist in the push for a constitutional convention, better than Reagan did. We need a line item veto power for the executive branch amendment, term limits for congress amendment, balanced budget amendment, and flat tax amendment.

Congress will only filibuster trump to fix the country being the establishment that they are.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump writes more EOs than Obama could have imagined.  Then he goes on a tear to root the leftists out of every corner of government.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wouldn't put it past them.

Hell, even if we keep the senate and trump wins, I think they will filibuster anyone trump puts forward.

One of the brilliant things trump did was publish the list of justices he will pick from.  So if dems cry about the pick, trump can say, "I promised I would choose from this list so I have to pick from this list."   keeps the souter/kennedy/warren/roberts etc etc etc effect
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chuck The Schmuck Schumer and his ilk block every USSC Justice appointment that Trumps put up.
When the right cries foul, the left says the court has operated with 8 and less Justices in the past so it is not an issue.
For four years?

I wouldn't put it past them.

Hell, even if we keep the senate and trump wins, I think they will filibuster anyone trump puts forward.

One of the brilliant things trump did was publish the list of justices he will pick from.  So if dems cry about the pick, trump can say, "I promised I would choose from this list so I have to pick from this list."   keeps the souter/kennedy/warren/roberts etc etc etc effect

FYI Chuck The Schmuck Schumer who will succeed Reid said if they take the Senate he will have to figure it all out. Harry Reid said if they control the Senate he would change the rules again to make USSC Justices a simply majority aka 51 like he did with lower court justices.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every shred of evidence points to Trump losing.
View Quote

Horse
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She's going to win. She had large leads in key states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as clinton loses I'm good. Everything will sort its self out. hillary wins it's game over man, game over

Crap
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Crap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as clinton loses I'm good. Everything will sort its self out. hillary wins it's game over man, game over

Crap

so did carter in october.  and britain will remain brexit.  dems will keep the senate in 2014 and MASSIVE loses for republicans in the house.

eric cantor is up 38% in his primary.

etc etc etc.

ignore the naysayers.  just vote.  get your friends to vote.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#9]
So how would this play out regarding healthcare?
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#10]
A Democratic president (pretending to be a Republican) with a Democratic congress means the country gets screwed horribly.  The GOP takes the blame because Trump has that "R" next to his name causing big losses in 2018, 2020, 2022, and beyond turning the screwing up to eleven.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top