Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
.....sucks big balls....on pg 2!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But he also should get the majority of Independents, and who knows how many Ds switch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not according to this site. He's winning by mail in ballots but losing based on early voting in person. Only up ~7k votes in total which is hardly anything to judge off of. Unsure the validity of any of this but there it is

https://countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

But he also should get the majority of Independents, and who knows how many Ds switch.

This.  We don't know how many are Bernie supporters voting 3rd party or possibly trump?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm guessing he's talking about Dade, Broward, Palm Beach. I think Trump will do pretty well in Orange/Hillasborough counties.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Three counties decide Florida, and he will win none of them.

Hillsborough, Orange and Miami-dade?

I'm guessing he's talking about Dade, Broward, Palm Beach. I think Trump will do pretty well in Orange/Hillasborough counties.

Orange County went blue a ways back. Huge Dem voter presence there now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Orange County went blue a ways back. Huge Dem voter presence there now.
View Quote

Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Orange are all Libtarded and have the populations to swing the state.

you guys out there in bumpkinville make sure and offer rides to folks that want to vote. Get them to the polls. Doing all I can here in little NY but all the old folks that need rides LOVE Hillary. Fucktm, they can walk.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top