Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Good
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Not according to this site. He's winning by mail in ballots but losing based on early voting in person. Only up ~7k votes in total which is hardly anything to judge off of. Unsure the validity of any of this but there it is

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
It's currently neck and neck but it looks promising for Trump with Republicans up by almost 7k so far. Up to date tallies of both mail-in and early voting ballots by party are available here:

https://countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

As of Tuesday Morning:

Republicans: 556,058 mail-in + 109,034 early = 665,092
Democrats: 525,076 mail-in + 133,041 early = 658,117
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I voted early in Texas yesterday..............he is looking very good in this state.
Everybody in the line said they were for him/scared of the witch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#6]
If I'm correct I believe more Republicans actually vote on election day.  you know after they get out of work or before work.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not according to this site. He's winning by mail in ballots but losing based on early voting in person. Only up ~7k votes in total which is hardly anything to judge off of. Unsure the validity of any of this but there it is

https://countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

View Quote

Well that's depressing if true

She's winning over twice the amount of votes in my county which seemed very pro-Trump
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Republicans always lead in mail in. But does not always equate to a victory.

Sorry OP. Anyways do your part and vote trump regardless of the outcome
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She's winning over twice the amount of votes in my county which seemed very pro-Trump
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering probably 10-20K Trump votes were discarded or thrown away I think that is pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Republicans always lead in mail in. But does not always equate to a victory.

Sorry OP. Anyways do your part and vote trump regardless of the outcome
View Quote

No, but it brings validity of the media poles into question.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Up or down, it's not worth getting worked up over.  The real numbers don't come until late on the 8th/early on the 9th.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#12]
We don't know who is winning, but rather who is VOTING and how they're registered. They're ASSUMING voters vote party affiliation. (Safe bet, but...)
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Good start but it's not a good enough lead.  That's an easy amount of votes for fraud to overcome.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not according to this site. He's winning by mail in ballots but losing based on early voting in person DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINE "PROGRAMMING ERRORS" IN KEY COUNTIES. Only up ~7k votes in total which is hardly anything to judge off of. Unsure the validity of any of this but there it is

View Quote

I made some adjustments to your post.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good start but it's not a good enough lead.  That's an easy amount of votes for fraud to overcome.
View Quote

He's going to need at least a 15-20% lead IMO to overcome the fraud
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Wonderful
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Three counties decide Florida, and he will win none of them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#18]
The DEAD haven't voted yet give them a chance.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just out of curiosity, is this mainly due to the senior citizen population in those counties?

Or other factors?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, is this mainly due to the senior citizen population in those counties?

Or other factors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or other factors?

Liberal shitholes.

Hopefully with the new registrations in the majority of the state going to T, he hold on to his lead.

From the sound of it, he will get most of the senior vote, it's the "Latino" that he will have some trouble with.

Which is odd, given that most legal ones hate illegal, and Rick Perry said that has mexican texicans  gain wealth etc. they switch to voting R.

So who the fuck knows

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Wait, did the dead voters get counted yet?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hillsborough, Orange and Miami-dade?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Or other factors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or other factors?

Huge latin vote in Tampa and Orlando too.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#24]
The democrats really shouldn't count their chickens before they hatch with regards to the urban votes.

I listen sometimes to an urban station I catch on the radio and they aren't pro hillary and seem to not dog pile up on Trump like they would do with other R candidates in the past.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If I'm correct I believe more Republicans actually vote on election day.  you know after they get out of work or before work.
View Quote

are you implying the DNC does not have a similar voting trend I would like to know more
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't call them dead.  It offends them, they preferred to be called Undead Americans.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You can't call them dead.  It offends them, they preferred to be called Undead Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Metabolic process challenged."
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zombies
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#29]
How do these vote numbers compare to '08 and '12?  Or even '04 for that matter?

-K
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#30]
The biggest issue with this kind of "count" is that the democrats find out approximately how many ballots they need to "find in the trunk of a car" and how many busloads of people need to be ferried around.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#31]
That would explain Clinton speech today trying to get out the vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The biggest issue with this kind of "count" is that the democrats find out approximately how many ballots they need to "find in the trunk of a car" and how many busloads of people need to be ferried around.
View Quote

Wont work here. They know if you voted already or not and if you had a mail in ballot or not and whether it was received or not. ID also required.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

If the 4chan rumors are true, the leaks and tapes to come are big - they are trying to get early vote points on the board before the shit hits the fan.
IIRC dems need to straight up win bigly in early voting to win states like that, and they aren't.

Good news for us changes the whole tone of this ballgame, and emboldens our turnout.
They can't hide behind "muh pollls" anymore.

Fingers crossed guys, thusfar it does not look like the blue-blowout they have been promising us.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe those are the mail in ballots.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#35]
All the sites show is which party the registered voters belong to.  No data about Trump vs Clinton is there, so we have no way of knowing who is winning especially with over 15% of the voters being independents.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I sense that a groundswell of fat, lazy Americans have finally had enough.

Just voted in my heavily Republican central NC precinct.

The entire two weeks of early voting in 2012, there was a total of 1550 early votes in this precinct.

Today at 3PM, I was voter number 1836, on only the 2nd day of early voting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Unpossible!  I just saw Schlep Smith on Faux newz crowing on and on about how the evil Trump was 6 points behind her majesty.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I sense that a groundswell of fat, lazy Americans have finally had enough.

Just voted in my heavily Republican central NC precinct.

The entire two weeks of early voting in 2012, there was a total of 1550 early votes in this precinct.

Today at 3PM, I was voter number 1836, on only the 2nd day of early voting.
View Quote

They all hate Trump.

That's why Clinton looked like she ate a shit sandwich during the last debate.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Nothing is real until 7:00 pm local on the 8th. Until then they know how many votes have been cast but not for who. Everything else is pure speculation !
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#41]
If it's even close it'll be something of a victory.   Apparently hispanics are coming out in record numbers.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.

If the 4chan rumors are true, the leaks and tapes to come are big - they are trying to get early vote points on the board before the shit hits the fan.
IIRC dems need to straight up win bigly in early voting to win states like that, and they aren't.

Good news for us changes the whole tone of this ballgame, and emboldens our turnout.

Fingers crossed guys, thusfar it does not look like the blue-blowout they have been promising us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I got my mom to switch her vote based on the leaks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#43]
You don't know if he's leading or not.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing he's talking about Dade, Broward, Palm Beach. I think Trump will do pretty well in Orange/Hillasborough counties.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If it's even close it'll be something of a victory.   Apparently hispanics are coming out in record numbers.  

View Quote

For the first time ever the Brigade 2506th Assn. ( Bay of Pigs) is endorsing a Presidential candidate. They've come out for Trump which should garner a bunch of Cuban votes !
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Need a flyover dropping Anti-Hillary/Pro Trump bumper stickers....

I figure $50,000 worth of bumper stickers from a drop could really impact the whole state.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, you mean yard signs aren't indicative of votes?

Ya dont say
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

This year, Clinton and Trump were tied at 41 percent among Cubans in Florida, according to a Univision poll. The numbers from 2012 and now show the political implication of the changing demographics of Florida's Latinos -- who comprise 15 percent of the state's registered voters.

From 3hrs ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

But he also should get the majority of Independents, and who knows how many Ds switch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Killary Cunton....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top