User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds about right. Thought it was too good to be true.

Seems this speech is from the movie or related to it to draw in people, particularly Trump voters

Then he spends the rest of the movie tearing Trump down
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It should be pointed out Moore has a Trump 'documentary' coming out. He needs to talk up Trump for his own promotional purposes as well.

Sounds about right. Thought it was too good to be true.

Seems this speech is from the movie or related to it to draw in people, particularly Trump voters

Then he spends the rest of the movie tearing Trump down

Dude didn't think his cunning plan all the way through did he?

I bet the youtube audio of that excerpt gets more views then his movie will.
And will (albeit out of context) get in the ear of on the fence people.

Oops.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Never expected all that coming from MM.

He's not wrong either.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had lunch with a dyed in the wool Mingo County West by God Virginia Democrat yesterday.  The guy has lived and died Democrat politics as a profession for almost his entire 80 years on Earth.  The topic of Hilary naturally came up as he was reciting media talking points about her and her election.  I asked him a simple question, "Yeah, but what do you think about another Clinton in the White House?".  What came pouring forth was a non stop stream of fear and loathing that was just glorious to see.  When we parted ways I asked him why he was still a Democrat.  "I just don't know.  The Party doesn't particularly love people like me any more."  Even the hard core base knows the writing is on the wall.  The Democrats want to see us all under their boots and making a subsistence wage.

I know how the Hillbilly Nation is going to vote.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fat slob but I gotta say... he's got his pulse on the blue collar. Even he can't deny it at this point. Trump is appealing to the very people that sold their souls to Democrats for a generation.

Hopefully they are waking up.

I had lunch with a dyed in the wool Mingo County West by God Virginia Democrat yesterday.  The guy has lived and died Democrat politics as a profession for almost his entire 80 years on Earth.  The topic of Hilary naturally came up as he was reciting media talking points about her and her election.  I asked him a simple question, "Yeah, but what do you think about another Clinton in the White House?".  What came pouring forth was a non stop stream of fear and loathing that was just glorious to see.  When we parted ways I asked him why he was still a Democrat.  "I just don't know.  The Party doesn't particularly love people like me any more."  Even the hard core base knows the writing is on the wall.  The Democrats want to see us all under their boots and making a subsistence wage.

I know how the Hillbilly Nation is going to vote.  

The left is moving away from coddling the Hillbilly Nation, the unions and to some extent, the black vote.
Hispanic immigrants and the hope of millions of middle eastern refugees are the new hotness.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If somebody told me I would one day be ready to cheer at a Michael Moore speech I would slapped them. Yeah, bizarro world. WTF is going on with our country? This is scary. If things get any weirder and more tense people are going to start building guillotines in the town squares.
View Quote

The day guillotines start going up CNN, ABC and NBC offices are going to look like Saigon in 1975. They would know the writing is on the wall.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]
If this is true I guess I really never got what Trump was selling.

Thank god.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And beck is supporting hillary.
View Quote

Strange days lads!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just listened to this. The crowd laughed a little bit in the beginning but by the end you could hear a pin drop.

Say what you will about the porky SOB, but he knows how angry "working class" Americans think.
View Quote

I believe you are correct sir.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
FMM is wrong about one thing. He said that voting for Trump was going to feel "good". No, in fact, it's going to feel "GLORIOUS!!"
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wanted to point out MM stole the stage play style of story telling from Spalding Grey, who was a master at it.  MM is using it for propaganda.

Swimming to Cambodia.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Liberal friend just sent me a screen shot of MM tweeting about how his words were edited by righties or some bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Liberal friend just sent me a screen shot of MM tweeting about how his words were edited by righties or some bullshit.
View Quote

Michael Moore
 Verified account

?@MMFlint

Righties've doctored clip from my film 2 make it look pro-Trump. 7.9M views! Sending millions 2 iTunes! TrumpLand #1

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cubs are in the World Series....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If somebody told me I would one day be ready to cheer at a Michael Moore speech I would slapped them. Yeah, bizarro world. WTF is going on with our country? This is scary. If things get any weirder and more tense people are going to start building guillotines in the town squares.

Cubs AND Indians. Last time the Indians won, Charlie Sheen was the pitcher.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#14]
It turns out the clip is an excerpt from his movie Michael Moore in Trumpland.

It is the only good thing he says about Trump.  The majority of the film is about how Hillary is actually a wonderful person and is his attempt to dispel the notion that she is an evil b!tch.

One of the very first lessons I learned in debate was that if you want to opposition to open up and listen to you, you must first acknowledge where the opponent is correct before the "however....." portion of your diatribe.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Strange days lads!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange days lads!

Roseanne Barr of all people is supporting Trump.

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/790146436851568640

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

<a href="https://twitter.com/MMFlint" target="_blank">    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/440557378027520000/DTvD2bbr_bigger.jpeg    Michael Moore  Verified account    ?@MMFlint      </a>                                  

Righties've doctored clip from my film 2 make it look pro-Trump. 7.9M views! Sending millions 2 iTunes! TrumpLand #1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="https://twitter.com/MMFlint" target="_blank">    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/440557378027520000/DTvD2bbr_bigger.jpeg    Michael Moore  Verified account    ?@MMFlint      </a>                                  

I think that's called poetic justice

Well, I hope he knows the best speech he's made in his life was (in his words) edited by righties.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#17]
What the fuck...

I like how he called out Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Pennsylvania as the Brexit states. "Trump's election will be the biggest fuck you in the history of mankind."
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy sheetz.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange days lads!

Roseanne Barr of all people is supporting Trump.

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/790146436851568640

http://i.imgur.com/DtslU3c.jpg

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:21:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If this is true I guess I really never got what Trump was selling.

Thank god.

View Quote

People have explained it many times. Protest vote is not a difficult concept.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

Ironically R.E.M. is participating in an Anti-Trump fundraiser.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Did this video get posted yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Hopefully that vid has the sentence that follows that speech.

He says it will only feel good for a day,  week, month, maybe even a few months, and then goes on to how awesome hildog is.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#24]
May the Silent Majority wake up and take America back to its greatness once again!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#25]
(Posted this in the latest dupe thread, may as well put it here too.)

I heard an interview with Moore this morning on the drive to work. The media is jumping through their ass now to set the record straight that Moore is supporting Clinton and that clip was taken out of context. He did say again in the interview that he thinks Trump will win, he just doesn't want him to.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm assuming (if this is really a recording of that fat 'tard) that it was either taken out of context or part of a larger, mocking "why all Trump voters are redneck/racist/ignorant" type speech.
View Quote

Nope,
While he doesn't support Trump,  he also hates Hillary because she represents exactly what he is talking about.
This is his analysis about why Trump even exists as a candidate and has the support he has.

Go to his website and read what he writes on this. It is a view into the mind of a libtard who sees the forest for the  trees

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/440557378027520000/DTvD2bbr_bigger.jpeg    Michael Moore  Verified account    ?@MMFlint                                        

Watched it on Youtube for free. Fuck you, you fat fucking slob bastard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Unofficial ad version to share and up the confusion  

https://youtu.be/Ud1tWx_im8w
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shared to facebook. its going to make my lib relatives so confused.

Unofficial ad version to share and up the confusion  

https://youtu.be/Ud1tWx_im8w

That one is fucking brilliant.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/IoKHeto2Z3Q

Did this video get posted yet.
View Quote

Here's a version with high quality audio:

Spread it around.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I dislike that fat fuck so much I'm not watching it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just listened to this. The crowd laughed a little bit in the beginning but by the end you could hear a pin drop.

Say what you will about the porky SOB, but he knows how angry "working class" Americans think.

Agreed. I watched his entire movie from where this speech comes from. Thats his pro Trump point of view. Granted he spends the rest of the film on the pro Hillary side but even then, he doesnt sound or look nearly as convinced as you would expect MM to be about voting dem/HRC.
Ironically he sounds much more passionate making the Trump points than making the Clinton ones. He just doesnt seem very convinced.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Taken way out of context. He HATES Trump.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#33]
I can't help but wonder if this is the election I will be telling my kids about in 20 years.

This election is charged with "future history" potential.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top