BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 43
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:49:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know why? It's because no one freaking dies of this shit anymore. If people with allergies died young, like they were supposed to they wouldn't go around passing all this shit on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why peanut allergies now? It's a real thing but it didn't exist before the late 80's or so.

Or at least it was so rare that no one ever heard about it. I was a kid in the late 60's to 70's and there was no one allergic to legumes.  Shellfish, yeah. But not peanuts.

Is that related to vaccine formulations?

I dont have a peanut allergy kid....but yeah....seriously...WTF is THAT all about??????

Yeah...is it GMOs? Vaccines? Round Up...Fabreeze....WTF? Yeah....that's another side deal. Why are SOOOOOOO many children now life threatening allergic to frikken peanuts?
I am 51....never do I remember even 1 frikken kid that couldnt eat a PBnJ sammich.
You'd *think* that would be alarming....to *someone*?

You know why? It's because no one freaking dies of this shit anymore. If people with allergies died young, like they were supposed to they wouldn't go around passing all this shit on.

No brah, it's the corn causing it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This is all I need to read to know you know exactly nothing about the way things actually work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...you have to ask why...in a country with modern medicine, clean drinking water, proper general hygene....why do we all need to be vaccinated against illnesses we would survive even if we didn't get the vaccine.

This is all I need to read to know you know exactly nothing about the way things actually work.

LOL I could type more than anyone would read here on the subject. LOL

Ok.....CA mandated....FORCED into LAW that EVERY child in California HAD to be vaccinated due to an outbreak of measles at Disneyland.
164 people came down with measles.
No one died.
let me repeat that NO ONE DIED!

It was traced back to an ongoing outbreak in the Philippines....and also was linked to a large out break in Ohio.
With modern medicine and simple hygiene practices....and clean water.....most of these diseases we're vaccinating children for....won't actually kill them...nor will it harm them permanently.

So....why are we still vaccinating children on a large scale?

The most common time a child is MOST vulnerable to death from whooping couch...the children are not actually full vaccinated against it.
By age 5....when the last dose for a long time is given....a child's ability to survive whooping cough is nearly 100%.

...then why are we vaccinating them against an illness that they will survive?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/national/polio-national%20museum%20of%20health%20and%20med.jpg

Come on guys: This kid's smiling.  Surely polio wasn't all that bad...  
View Quote

Meh he will just walk it off. O wait nope.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:51:24 AM EDT
[#4]
In.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:52:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Now I need am American standard toilet and a Fuck load of chicken nuggets
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Might as well toss this in here http://i.imgur.com/u5X9vP4.jpg

I want to know how they settled on 56 chicken nuggets. Did they work their way up from one? Or did they try for a moonshot and try flushing it with 100 before dialing it back?  

Maybe they started at 50 and it fails in 57.

Now I need am American standard toilet and a Fuck load of chicken nuggets

Post video. Toilet reviewers can start making chicken nuggets the standard of flushing capacity.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:53:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want to know how they settled on 56 chicken nuggets. Did they work their way up from one? Or did they try for a moonshot and try flushing it with 100 before dialing it back?  

Average bowel movement is about 1oz per 12oz of weight and the average US adult weighs about 180lbs, so an average bowel movement would work out to about 15oz. Chicken nugget weighs .6 oz, so 1 bowel movement = 25 chicken nuggets.

So I don't know either.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She said she wasn't a crazy anti vaccer so that's ok if she doesn't understand herd immunity and lasting effects of certain diseases.

Eta just for her learning pleasure. I'm sure her kid would be much better off if she had just "survived" rubella or chickenpox during her pregnancy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...you have to ask why...in a country with modern medicine, clean drinking water, proper general hygene....why do we all need to be vaccinated against illnesses we would survive even if we didn't get the vaccine.

She said she wasn't a crazy anti vaccer so that's ok if she doesn't understand herd immunity and lasting effects of certain diseases.

Eta just for her learning pleasure. I'm sure her kid would be much better off if she had just "survived" rubella or chickenpox during her pregnancy.

That happens far less frequently than vaccine damage.

Chicken pox during pregnancy is only an issue if then mother has never had chicken pox.
Modern medicine can take care of German Measles in utero as well as the vaccines used to prevent it.
You're using 1950s medical mentality to explain why everyone should be forced to vaccinate children with multiple vaccines before age 5.
Ok, if that's the scale we're going by...menthol cigarettes are better for smokers with asthma.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ok.....CA mandated....FORCED into LAW that EVERY child in California HAD to be vaccinated due to an outbreak of measles at Disneyland.

No one died.

It was traced back to an ongoing outbreak in the Philippines....and also was linked to a large out break in Ohio.

With modern medicine and simple hygiene practices....and clean water.....most of these diseases we're vaccinating children for....won't actually kill them...nor will it harm them permanently.

The most common time a child is MOST vulnerable to death from whooping couch...the children are not actually full vaccinated against it.

By age 5....when the last dose for a long time is given....a child's ability to survive whooping cough is nearly 100%.

View Quote

Do you know what happens to dieses when they are allowed to spread over a large population unchecked? They mutate when that happens the affects of the mutation can range from meh to oh Fuck we are all going to die.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:54:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No one died.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one died.

Already addressed, but I'm sure you saw that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:55:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You know where you done see a lot of food allergies? Africa
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why peanut allergies now? It's a real thing but it didn't exist before the late 80's or so.

Or at least it was so rare that no one ever heard about it. I was a kid in the late 60's to 70's and there was no one allergic to legumes.  Shellfish, yeah. But not peanuts.

I dont have a peanut allergy kid....but yeah....seriously...WTF is THAT all about??????

Yeah...is it GMOs? Vaccines? Round Up...Fabreeze....WTF? Yeah....that's another side deal. Why are SOOOOOOO many children now life threatening allergic to frikken peanuts?
I am 51....never do I remember even 1 frikken kid that couldnt eat a PBnJ sammich.

Anywhere where they don't have instant access to emergency medical care and people don't carry epi pens around everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not to mention the fact that FBHO has opened the borders to millions of infected contagious never vaccinated shitbags from every third world country to intermingle with your kids.

Glorious welcoming!

Come on down!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention the fact that FBHO has opened the borders to millions of infected contagious never vaccinated shitbags from every third world country to intermingle with your kids.

Glorious welcoming!

Come on down!

So....close the fucking boarders and stop giving my children vaccines to protect them from diseases these people bring in from the 3rd world.
DUH!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Average bowel movement is about 1oz per 12oz of weight and the average US adult weighs about 180lbs, so an average bowel movement would work out to about 15oz. Chicken nugget weighs .6 oz, so 1 bowel movement = 25 chicken nuggets.

So I don't know either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I don't know either.

I think we are creating a new standard for measuring flushing capacity. How much is a 50 piece mcnugget these days?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:01:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So....close the fucking boarders and stop giving my children vaccines to protect them from diseases these people bring in from the 3rd world.

DUH!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glorious welcoming!

Come on down!

DUH!

Yup not like America is a huge tourism destination so there is no way the disease would slip in and spread like wildfire through an unvaccinated population.

Well that's it everyone we got this figured out. Tell those dipshits and their "science" everything is handled.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There is no evidence linking vaccines to autism.  Whether that changes in the future is something we cannot predict. The studies have been done, and they continue to be done, yet the evidence cannot be found.

Fact is that they still do not know what triggers autism.  They do not know why some people develop mild autism and others are on the edge of the spectrum. Nor do they truly know how to treat it.

You have no evidence whatsoever to prove a connection between autism and vaccines, because there isn't any. None.  You have assumptions based on circumstances which you really do not understand yourself.  You are trying to make sense of something by joining dots that may not be really linked.  

If there were evidence to prove a link between vaccines and autism, then it would come from the scientific and medical community, research facilities and other people working on that theory.  It would not come from some suit in a Govt office block.  Furthermore, unless only one or two people know about it, then the chances of it remaining a secret and not being leaked are limited to say the least.

Please stop with the anti-vaccines crap until you have something which constitutes credible evidence that there is a link.

I get that you want something to blame.  I really do.   However going off half cocked and demanding that the Govt cough to some bullshit conspiracy theory to make you feel better isn't going to help you or your kid deal with the challenges you face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is luckier than he realizes.

Thanks to "Weaponized Autism" - he's never met a person with Polio or watched an infant drown in it's own mucus thanks to whooping cough.

This.

It's never because just genetics. No, that can't be.

So...why aren't there any govt sponsored studies to figure out why "just genetics"....is causing such a huge increase of autism and autism spectrum disorders?
If it was "just genetics"....at some point....wouldn't we want to bust out all "Master race" about the whole thing.

I mean...my son, and most of my friends whole have Autistic children...the "children" are now of legal *voting* age. LOL Why are their still children being diagnosed?
In 20+ years....if it's *not* vaccines....then what is it?

Tell me the "Scientifics" of how a child can appear perfectly normal, typically developing child....then all of the sudden after vaccines...some "genetic" thing happens and the child regresses.
Tell me.....scientific person...then how does that happen....exactly.

There is no evidence linking vaccines to autism.  Whether that changes in the future is something we cannot predict. The studies have been done, and they continue to be done, yet the evidence cannot be found.

Fact is that they still do not know what triggers autism.  They do not know why some people develop mild autism and others are on the edge of the spectrum. Nor do they truly know how to treat it.

You have no evidence whatsoever to prove a connection between autism and vaccines, because there isn't any. None.  You have assumptions based on circumstances which you really do not understand yourself.  You are trying to make sense of something by joining dots that may not be really linked.  

If there were evidence to prove a link between vaccines and autism, then it would come from the scientific and medical community, research facilities and other people working on that theory.  It would not come from some suit in a Govt office block.  Furthermore, unless only one or two people know about it, then the chances of it remaining a secret and not being leaked are limited to say the least.

Please stop with the anti-vaccines crap until you have something which constitutes credible evidence that there is a link.

I get that you want something to blame.  I really do.   However going off half cocked and demanding that the Govt cough to some bullshit conspiracy theory to make you feel better isn't going to help you or your kid deal with the challenges you face.

I am going to answer just this first sentence with this post.

There is no evidence Hillary's camp committed election fraud.
If you look at WhiteHouse.org or Hillary.org....you won't find any such evidence that the campaign committed fraud of any kind.
Well, dam....must means it's true. Cuz the govt said so, right there in fluent sheeple.
Go look at CDC.gov....there's nothing on there that says vaccines cause autism.
....oh...until you read the ACTUAL vaccine inserts....which state that autism can be a side effect.

But....if it makes you feel better...you can search MSNBC or Huff post for more "facts" to prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:03:06 AM EDT
[#15]
A fun little tidbit from the CDC about proven causalities of measles:

Severe Complications

Some people may suffer from severe complications, such as pneumonia (infection of the lungs) and encephalitis (swelling of the brain). They may need to be hospitalized and could die.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.
   About one child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with     intellectual disability.
   For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

Couldn't find the probability of blindness but it is non-zero.  So, even if there were one single shred of evidence linking vaccines to autism, as a society we would still be better off vaccinating.  Of course, there isn't even one bit of objective evidence linking them, so cost/benefit ratio looks pretty good to me...
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:03:19 AM EDT
[#16]
FBHO
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:05:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is luckier than he realizes.

Thanks to "Weaponized Autism" - he's never met a person with Polio or watched an infant drown in it's own mucus thanks to whooping cough.

This.

So...why aren't there any govt sponsored studies to figure out why "just genetics"....is causing such a huge increase of autism and autism spectrum disorders?
If it was "just genetics"....at some point....wouldn't we want to bust out all "Master race" about the whole thing.

I mean...my son, and most of my friends whole have Autistic children...the "children" are now of legal *voting* age. LOL Why are their still children being diagnosed?

Tell me the "Scientifics" of how a child can appear perfectly normal, typically developing child....then all of the sudden after vaccines...some "genetic" thing happens and the child regresses.

Have a nice big cup of KoolAid.

I think you need to take a deeper look at all this "evidence" that proves vaccines are safe at the doses, amounts, and schedule they currently are requiring.
You apparently do not know a vaccine affected child, so I wouldn't expect you to have the desire to look at it in depth.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...that's funny as fuck.

Rock on!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:07:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/national/polio-national%20museum%20of%20health%20and%20med.jpg

Come on guys: This kid's smiling.  Surely polio wasn't all that bad...  
View Quote

Read about polio at the time. It was in the process of being naturally wiped out.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:08:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you look at WhiteHouse.org or Hillary.org....you won't find any such evidence that the campaign committed fraud of any kind.
Well, dam....must means it's true. Cuz the govt said so, right there in fluent sheeple.
....oh...until you read the ACTUAL vaccine inserts....which state that autism can be a side effect.

But....if it makes you feel better...you can search MSNBC or Huff post for more "facts" to prove me wrong.
View Quote

Please tell me which ones say this. I'd love to see it. I thought your whole rant was against a cover up by govt and big pharma, wouldn't such clear evidence on a vaccine insert blow it up?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No one died.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one died.

Because there is a long treads record of people not surviving measles, or experiencing sever short term and long term complications.

Measles complications and risks

You are demanding someone admit to an unproven theory about vaccines while pretending that a long history of proven risk from diseases we can treat does not exist.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:10:01 AM EDT
[#22]
This thread gave me autism. And made me hungry for chicken nuggets.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:10:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, right.

Lil Umbutuwanna....might have a peanut allergy....but Unicef is giving free PBnJs....eh...whatever. I can make another Umbutuwanna, if need be.
Free food!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

It's Allah's will.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:10:23 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

You proposed the hypothesis it is your job to prove it. I look forward to your sources  from places like " imright.com" and "holistic bullshit monthly" or my favorite "the doctor who did this study was payed by a lawyer who wanted to sue pharmaceutical companies quarterly"  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:11:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get me started in the GMO corn syrup in damn near every fucking thing we eat, these days.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:12:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Don't get me started in the GMO corn syrup in damn near every fucking thing we eat, these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please don't.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:14:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do you know what happens to dieses when they are allowed to spread over a large population unchecked? They mutate when that happens the affects of the mutation can range from meh to oh Fuck we are all going to die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one died.

They tend to mutate much faster and must more virulently when they become resistant to vaccines and/or antibiotics.

But hey....Huff Post still stands by that explanation on why we should continue to vaccinate wide spread.
So...like...of course we should listen. <thumbs up>
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, do. I went on a mission today to find stuff that was specifically made from genetically modified foods.

Wanna know how long man has been genetically modifying things? As long as we've had domesticated animals, and agriculture.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:16:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that HFCS is in every prepared food crap.

But corn is a grass, not a legume. It has no relation to peanut allergies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:17:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

But corn is a grass, not a legume. It has no relation to peanut allergies.
View Quote

There you go with your bullshit science again
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Um, no you're not.

Sorry to hear that your child has autism though. I cannot imagine the struggle it must be.

Prayers sent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!

I am the parent of a vaccine damaged child.

Want to know why I don't want MORE of the fucking SAME!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Govt BULLSHIT!!!!!!

I would be SOOOOO much better dealing with my personal hardships....if the govt didn't DENY, DENY, DENY.

If my kid....and MANY others were all for "the greater good"....I would be so much more able to deal with his disabilities.
Just fucking ADMIT it you elected pieces of shit!

....and if the "hacks" end up being high functioning autistics.......WOW! MORE power to them!!!!!!!
The govt CREATED this shit....it'd be pretty awesome if they made the very mechanism that ultimately took "them" down.

Mother fuckers should have admitted it and helped us with these children rather then push us to the side.

Yeah...I needed to get that off my chest. <middle finger smilie>

"Weaponized Autism" is funny as hell to most people here.
A select few....it touches a nerve.
Not like we need a safe space....but it still touches a nerve!
"Our" safe space is way scarier than most of you can imagine.
Just sayin'.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!
...just in case anyone was confused about my choice.
Just like those that loose loved ones to war....at least tell us the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Um, no you're not.

Sorry to hear that your child has autism though. I cannot imagine the struggle it must be.

Prayers sent.

I can tell you it is a fact that when my 10 year old son was born the cases of,autism in children that began after the age of like 2 yrs old I think was 1 in 83 I believe. Now I saw a few months back it was over double that.

Whether it's vaccines or not something is causing the uptake.

I will tell you from decades of experience with the medical field if they did tie vaccines to causing autism they would not admit it and they would definately bury it. It would be such a massive law suit it would most like destroy the health care and pharmaceutical industry for good. Period point blank.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:18:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Please don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please don't.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:18:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Solid defense of your ideas OP, I can't imagine there is anyone you wont sway with such impressive rhetoric.

A solid 5/7
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:18:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Anywhere where they don't have instant access to emergency medical care and people don't carry epi pens around everywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck poor assed starving African has a goddamn epi pen?
No, sorry....you're going to die.
[insert old joke about a snake bite on a penis]

If a 5 year old is allergic to peanuts in Africa....that 5 year old is going to die.

But last I checked....neither me, nor my children nor grand children live in continental Africa.
So why do my grandkids need to be MANDATED to be vaccinated as though they *live* in *Africa*?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:20:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I can tell you it is a fact that when my 10 year old son was born the cases of,autism in children that began after the age of like 2 yrs old I think was 1 in 83 I believe. Now I saw a few months back it was over double that

Whether it's vaccines or not something is causing the uptake.

I will tell you from decades of experience with the medical field if they did tie vaccines to causing autism they would not admit it and they would definately bury it. It would be such a massive law suit it would most like destroy the health care and pharmaceutical industry for good. Period point blank.
View Quote

Maybe we have expanded or improved diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:21:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Join date, location, post content. This is an interesting meltdown.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:22:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Don't lump me in with this bullshit based on location

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:22:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

*snip*

They tend to mutate much faster and must more virulently when they become resistant to vaccines and/or antibiotics.

But hey....Huff Post still stands by that explanation on why we should continue to vaccinate wide spread.
So...like...of course we should listen. <thumbs up>
View Quote

Pro tip: Antibiotics and vaccines aren't even remotely related.  Things can't become resistant to vaccines.  They can mutate to where the immune system doesn't recognize it and react efficiently, but they don't become resistant.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yup not like America is a huge tourism destination so there is no way the disease would slip in and spread like wildfire through an unvaccinated population.

Well that's it everyone we got this figured out. Tell those dipshits and their "science" everything is handled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glorious welcoming!

Come on down!

DUH!

My oldest daughter went to Thailand as an exchange student. She was required to get certain vaccines before she could get a Visa to go there.
So...why would it be bad for us...ya know...homeland security and all...why can't we require people in areas with KNOWN outbreaks of certain diseases be required to have vaccines for those diseases before getting a Visa to come here.

Oh, no...too hard....much easier to pay the pharmaceutical companies to vaccinate EVERY child in this country instead.
Yeah, yeah...makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#40]
But last I checked....neither me, nor my children nor grand children live in continental Africa.
So why do my grandkids need to be MANDATED to be vaccinated as though they *live* in *Africa*?
View Quote

Global trade, much? How was the plague introduced to Europe? Small Pox to North America? But yeah, why should we all be vaccinated for a disease that runs rampant thousands of miles away?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:23:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not, but this sort of rant is not surprising coming from a California resident. Trends and all that jazz
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My oldest daughter went to Thailand as an exchange student. She was required to get certain vaccines before she could get a Visa to go there.
So...why would it be bad for us...ya know...homeland security and all...why can't we require people in areas with KNOWN outbreaks of certain diseases be required to have vaccines for those diseases before getting a Visa to come here.

Oh, no...too hard....much easier to pay the pharmaceutical companies to vaccinate EVERY child in this country instead.
Yeah, yeah...makes perfect sense.
View Quote

Join us here in reality please. Do you honestly think that our government is capable of that level of oversight, not to mention the flood of illegals that cross our borders daily?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Global trade, much? How was the plague introduced to Europe? Small Pox to North America? But yeah, why should we all be vaccinated for a disease that runs rampant thousands of miles away?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

History and science are witchcraft. They'll turn you into a newt.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I get a choice? I'd rather be a Komodo Dragon.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:29:18 AM EDT
[#45]
You have taxi cab drivers in your city? Take a look at that demographic.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Do I get a choice? I'd rather be a Komodo Dragon.
View Quote

Dibs on eagle
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Op gone?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't even....
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Your response is to say that because nobody can find any evidence, there must be evidence and the govt must admit it?

Nobody has evidence of this.  Not even the anti-vaccine lunatics who would give their right arm to be proven right can find a single link.

Why must the Govt admit to something at your insistence, when there is no credible evidence to even suggest that there is a link between vaccines and autism?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Page 4 says this thread gives you autism

ETA damn
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top