Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear about your child.

What the fuck are you on?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't believe this thread is still going.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a guy who spent a decent amount of time working financial crimes, these threads, and the...thinking that seems to be behind some of the opinions expressed therein, always forces me to wonder: what exactly do folks think the point is here?  I mean, really, this would have to be a pretty darn massive and complicated conspiracy, so what's the payoff?  I mean, the costs would have to be astronomical, so...what's the object?  Is it just for grins?

I mean:

Step 1:  Develop vaccines that cause autism.

Step 2:  Adminsiter said vaccines.

Step 3:  Cover it all up with vast conspiracy.

Step 4:  ??????

Step 5:  Profit=???
View Quote

logic and common sense do not belong here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What the fuck are you on?
View Quote

Autism.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Bwahahaha another Trumpie comes out and amazes us all with his intellect, wit, and 2nd grade writing ability.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looking at the list of articles in there tells me everything I need to know without ever opening one of them

"She's a tad tin foilish"?????   Holy fuck that site makes me want to kick puppies.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So to sum up:  We had ad hominem, genetic fallacy, appeal to pity, appeal to ignorance, irrelevant goals, irrelevant thesis, straw man, bifurcation, false analogy and sweeping generalization.  I think there are a few logical fallacies that the anti-vaxers in this thread overlooked, but I have to admire the effort right up until it went all persecuted minority and probable genocide.

Since you guys seem to think tin foil hat...ok, I'll take it there.
This is from an out there site, but the CDC is trying to have the right to round up bunches of people under the guise of communicable disease containment.

All by itself, it's nothing to be paranoid about. But add in the CDC getting a large quantity of ammo, as well as several other branches of govt that you wouldn't normally think needed ammo.
Add in the camps. No one is saying what the camps are for. Everyone seems to have their own special conspiracy theory....but the fact still remains that the camps do exist.
No one from the govt has come out saying, "don't worry, these camps are for X,Y,Z not to lock up large segments of the American public".

Anyway, this lady has been apparently asshole deep in following the vaccine news for a long time.
I read a couple of articles, though she's a tad tin foil hattish, what she's saying is not wrong. She has citations, as well....and things you can google of you don't believe her.

Linky

There's an article on comments happening about the MMR vaccine.
Also an article on the CDC wanting to be able to round people up. All if would take is an executive order that you have some sort of whatever disease.

Looking at the list of articles in there tells me everything I need to know without ever opening one of them

"She's a tad tin foilish"?????   Holy fuck that site makes me want to kick puppies.  

I warned you.
I was looking at vids and that site came up on some REALLY out there dude's video. I had to check it out. Yeah, it's a tad tough to....one of the frikken articles on the side actually says illuminati.

But, if you read the vaccine lady's articles....though a tad bat shit crazy, what she is saying is not wrong.
Kind of in the category of....just because I am paranoid doesn't mean *they* aren't out to get me.

Hey, some of those bat shit crazy people get it right.....and frighten, way more often than what would make a regular person comfortable.
I mean, that BSE thread, I learned about conspiracy theories I've never heard of.

Anything involving the "vaccine debate" (and again, I am not a rabid anti vaxxer, at all) is going to turn up some seriously out there folks and ideas.

No, I don't think the govt planned this. I don't give them that much credit.
I do think it's a fuck up that is now being covered up. It's being covered up for money. Money that the govt and the drug companies don't want to pay out in law suits and continuing money because vaccines are big biz, autie drugs are big biz, so are ADD drugs and the like.
So, do I think some Dr Evil looking guys thought in a lab....let's mess up a bunch of kids. No, that's insane.

Anyway....don't say I didn't warn you. LOL
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would say it is worst than that.  I think it is a eugenics movement by another name.

You all do remember the Tuskegee syphillis experiment, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a guy who spent a decent amount of time working financial crimes, these threads, and the...thinking that seems to be behind some of the opinions expressed therein, always forces me to wonder: what exactly do folks think the point is here?  I mean, really, this would have to be a pretty darn massive and complicated conspiracy, so what's the payoff?  I mean, the costs would have to be astronomical, so...what's the object?  Is it just for grins?

I mean:

Step 1:  Develop vaccines that cause autism.

Step 2:  Adminsiter said vaccines.

Step 3:  Cover it all up with vast conspiracy.

Step 4:  ??????

Step 5:  Profit=???

Step 4 - Create a large pool of developmentally disabled children that are Very Dependent on the Healthcare System.    

Step 4.5 - Destroy the Healthcare System

Step 4.7 - Government takes over Healthcare entirely.  

Step 4.8 - You have no freedoms, as anything  the doctor puts in a report can be used against you at will.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, ut I could see some whacky shit going on.   Especially when seeing the sheer number of overweight or "special" children taking up a few classrooms of their own.

I would say it is worst than that.  I think it is a eugenics movement by another name.

You all do remember the Tuskegee syphillis experiment, right?

That is possible.
We already know that's happened over and over again.
I actually learned about the high rate of black boys effected the other day. Didn't know that link existed. But it was kind of creepy, because we already know govt scientists *have*, as a fact, no tin foil hat stuff....as a fact has purposely experimented on groups of minorities and others.

There's a whole anti vaxxer faction that thinks this was purposeful as a means of population control. If you read the whole leftie slant, population control is the key to fighting global warming.

So all the people screaming, the govt wouldn't do that to us!
Well, yes they would and they have. More than once.
So to think they might be experimenting on us again isn't all that far fetched.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You didn't ask if he believed in man-made climate change, or if anything humans do matter at all.
The climate is changing. No reasonable person disputes that. Smart people look at the science that shows its happened many many many times before, even before hums roamed the planet, and realize it's cyclical, not man made in the last 50 years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, do you believe in Climate Change?
Yes.

So you believe if we all don't start driving electric cars and using solar power, we're going to be covered with water soon due to melting polar ice caps?
How long will it take for this to happen?

You didn't ask if he believed in man-made climate change, or if anything humans do matter at all.
The climate is changing. No reasonable person disputes that. Smart people look at the science that shows its happened many many many times before, even before hums roamed the planet, and realize it's cyclical, not man made in the last 50 years

Yes, I know. But if you read the current "scientific" research on it, global warming is real and we're all going to die if we keep eating steak and driving large deasil pick up trucks. And gins, they cause global warming, too. And Trump....he's doing something bad to make global warming worse, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, the whole "Global Warming debate"....yeah, try to be a scientist right about now and say that it's normal and not something we, as humans, can fix. People will flip out.
"The govt and SCIENCE says it's true!"
But, most of us know it's total bullshit.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How many more kids today have "peanut allergies" compared to 40 years ago? Why, or why not? Immunizations?
View Quote

One theory is that the vaccines contain peanut oil in part of the process (?).
It's hard to get much info on that, but it is something that's been discussed.
If you have one component of a vaccine....the body is supposed to be fighting the virus as an invader, so if peanut oil is used, stands to reason that it may decide to fight peanuts every time it's reintroduced to the body.

I can't get real technical or link stuff because I need to get on the road. But, I'll come back to this because it is an interesting topic that might very easily explain why SO MANY children now have nearly lethal peanut allergies compared to 40 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How many more kids today have "peanut allergies" compared to 40 years ago? Why, or why not? Immunizations?
View Quote

Terrorist activity has increased over the past 40 years.
Airline travel has increased over the past 40 years.
The world's population has increased over the past 40 years.

Conclusion: air travel gets women pregnant with terrorist babies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It would actually be intramuscular.  I am thinking they don't give vaccines directly into veins.

When I give myself my testisterone cypionate shots, it is in cottonseed oil.  But as far as I know, I don't ingest anyting else that contains cotton seeds.

But like I said, it is just a hypothesis.  The only proven way to establish cause and effect is to set up an experiment, to test a hypothesis. That is obviously going to run into ethical roadblocks in terms of having subjects in a test group and a control group.

About the only way I know of to come close to having a "control group" would be to look at other religious communities, like the Amish, who I sm assuming don't vaccinate their kids.  What are autism rates and/or peanut allergy rates like among the Amish?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would posit that peanut oul is used as a carrier fluid for the immunizations is what is causing all the peanut allergies.

If the videos posted a few pages back are correct  about the number of shots going fron say 17 (I think it was) to 70 now, maybe all that peanut oil is causing these allergies.

But that is just a hypothesis.

So intravenous peanut oil in a solution makes some people allergic to peanuts?

It would actually be intramuscular.  I am thinking they don't give vaccines directly into veins.

When I give myself my testisterone cypionate shots, it is in cottonseed oil.  But as far as I know, I don't ingest anyting else that contains cotton seeds.

But like I said, it is just a hypothesis.  The only proven way to establish cause and effect is to set up an experiment, to test a hypothesis. That is obviously going to run into ethical roadblocks in terms of having subjects in a test group and a control group.

About the only way I know of to come close to having a "control group" would be to look at other religious communities, like the Amish, who I sm assuming don't vaccinate their kids.  What are autism rates and/or peanut allergy rates like among the Amish?

If I don't answer you in a day or 2, please poke me with this again. I would like to discuss this aspect further. I just have to get out the door and can't screw around on the introwebs for an hour.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Also...

Dr. House vs. ThePatriotNurse

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
But, I'll come back to this because it is an interesting topic that might very easily explain why SO MANY children now have nearly lethal peanut allergies compared to 40 years ago.
View Quote

According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a whopping 0.6% of the population (adults AND children combined) have a peanut allergy.

HOLY SHIT!!! PANIC!!!  

No amount of logic, science, voodoo, or alien probes are going to convince you of anything - but I love watching you stroke out over the things you don't understand.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
tl;dr:  the quality of post, step it up.

Interesting and revealing thread on many levels.  A couple interesting subthreads have spun out (personal freedom vs. govt-mandated vaccinations, for example).

Have to confess, some of the peripheral shit-flinging-monkey comments got me to go out and read the CoC.

I'm surprised at one thing, really.  (But let me differentiate clearly.  I'm not talking about the "because science" posters.)
I am genuinely surprised at the number of "because CDC" opinions.  Really, a government agency is above questioning?  

https://www.google.com/search?q=cdc+scandal

Personally, I'm happy to listen to the conversation.  I might learn something.  I have, actually.

But namecalling?  WTF is that?  Are you Obama supporters or something?  

And just proudly saying "Because science"  C'mon, don't do that.  Point to the science.  (And some posters have, and I appreciate that.  Actual communication of information, huh.)

Carry on.
View Quote

Kind of like the comments section on Huff post, at times, isn't it.
It has been interesting to watch on a forum you would *think* would be....well...not like that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm on the road for the next 12+ hours. But, please....keep the conversation going. We're actually getting some decent discussion through the poo slinging.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

If you have one component of a vaccine....the body is supposed to be fighting the virus as an invader, so if peanut oil is used, stands to reason that it may decide to fight peanuts every time it's reintroduced to the body.

I can't get real technical or link stuff because I need to get on the road. But, I'll come back to this because it is an interesting topic that might very easily explain why SO MANY children now have nearly lethal peanut allergies compared to 40 years ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Less then 1 percent of the population has a peanut allergy. Plus 40 years ago when someone had a peanut allergy they tended to die when they inevitable ingested peanuts somehow so that kept the number down a bit.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Equally astonished here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I like how you pull out the "1 in 56" number when it works for you.

I have a friend whose daughter is diagnosed "on the spectrum" because she's detail-oriented, doesn't like the feel of certain fabrics, and doesn't like loud noises. That's it--she's otherwise unremarkable in any way. Now, maybe that's a diagnosable illness now, but in the past it would have been "Sorry, I know you don't like the feel of wool but we can't afford silk, so you're going to have to deal with it." One of the best employees in my line of work has Asperger's syndrome, which doesn't stop him from being a genius with a great job, even if he's socially awkward. Those are the people you have to lump in with the highly affected people who don't speak, don't make eye contact, and wear diapers their whole lives in order to get to 1 in 56. You're going to have to settle on one definition of "autism" before we can get much further.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#25]
As a parent who has a child who had reactions (fortunately no permanent damage) to two of her vaccinations, I started researching their safety back in 2013.

I was shocked to find out that in 1986 the Federal Government set up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which basically gives qualified immunity from damages to vaccine manufacturers.  If you believe that your child was harmed by a vaccine you must go to this court, presided over by the Federal Government, and the burden of proof is on you to show harm.  Of course, the court does not accept autism as a legal determination, only autism like symptoms. Never the less, they have paid out over 3 billion dollars to families injured by vaccines.

As someone who knows the Government does not have my best interests in mind when it sets up programs like this, I see Government mandated vaccines as just another way for the rich to get richer at the little guys expense, with the collusion of Government.

When you look at the SV40 contaminated polio virus debacle, and then read this in The Federal Register from June 1, 1984 "... any possible doubts, whether or not well founded, about the safety of the vaccine cannot be allowed to exist in view of the need to assure that the vaccine will continue to be used to the maximum extent consistent with the nation's public health objectives."  To paraphrase, they don't give a shit about how safe or effective a vaccine is, the party line will always be that they are safe and effective.  Funny, that this was published in 1984.

For the record, I am not anti all vaccines.  I am concerned with the number of vaccines given, the spacing or lack thereof of the shots, the chemicals (aluminum, thimerosal) in the shots, and the actual efficacy of these vaccines given what we now know about the microbial connection to our immune systems and these vaccines bypassing those microbes due to direct injection in the bloodstream.

I find it amusing that the same people who gnash their teeth about any kind of gun control because the Government can't be trusted with our guns will roll over and play dead just because the CDC cays vaccines are good and that anyone who opposes vaccines or tries to determine exactly what effect they have on the body is immediately called out as loons.  It is the same thing non-gun people call us for opposing stupid (in their mind) gun regulation.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So the reason that the numbers are increasing  have nothing to do with the much larger definition of what is considered autism and an increased awareness of what to look for in the medical community?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is, more and more parents are getting the "pure chance" "shitty roll of the dice"....and people are starting to take notice.
The "generation" my son was dxed with autism, we were beaten down with shame because it *must* have been *something we did that caused this.

Now there's more and move evidence coming out that there is a link to vaccines and many different kinds of neurological problems.

At this point, in this country, we are now to assume that 1 in 56 children with Autism have it because of "the luck of the draw"....or because the parents *must* have done something wrong?
That is insane to think that is the case.
1 in 56 children.
That is NOT a "shitty roll of a dice".

So the reason that the numbers are increasing  have nothing to do with the much larger definition of what is considered autism and an increased awareness of what to look for in the medical community?

There is no credible evidence that Hillary is the enemy of the second amendment either. I heard that on Anderson Cooper.
My child's pediatric neurologist has testified in court that he was witnessed cases where vaccines have lead to autism. A few years the head of the CDC admitted vaccines can cause autism on live TV on a CNN interview. Blames it on mitochondrial disorder. Her name is Julie Gerberding or something like that, then later took a multi million dollar job at Merck. Then there is Frank Defastano in a recorded interview with Sharyl Attkisson admitted that vaccines possibly can rarely cause autism but it is hard to predict  who will be affected.

So 3 people on the top at the CDC on the record have admitted that it's possible, or that they've seen it. But somehow ARF GD can't fathom it?

To check for mitochondrial disorder is about a $50K test in case any of you were curious.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I showed my wife this thread when it started and we both suspected the bolded as the causal link. It's natural to search for an answer to a difficult situation, but there's still no credible evidence for a causal link between vaccines and autism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem is, more and more parents are getting the "pure chance" "shitty roll of the dice"....and people are starting to take notice.

The "generation" my son was dxed with autism, we were beaten down with shame because it *must* have been *something we did that caused this.

Now there's more and move evidence coming out that there is a link to vaccines and many different kinds of neurological problems.

At this point, in this country, we are now to assume that 1 in 56 children with Autism have it because of "the luck of the draw"....or because the parents *must* have done something wrong?

1 in 56 children.

I showed my wife this thread when it started and we both suspected the bolded as the causal link. It's natural to search for an answer to a difficult situation, but there's still no credible evidence for a causal link between vaccines and autism.
Actually a roll of a die is 1 in 6, so 1 in 56 is much slimmer odds than rolling a six sided die.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
There are literally infinite variables....so why aren't we looking into them. With this huge increase, you would think that it's warranted more investigation than simply trying to disprove that there is no link with vaccines.

Ok, I'll take your ljne...maybe it isn't vaccines. Then WHAT is it? Why isn't some sort of cause being looked into? Most of the studies that have been done have been done with the specific purpose of disproving the vaccine link.

So, when will the CDC et al stop trying to disprove the link and start getting on it to find the link to *something* other than vaccines.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*snip*

1 in 56 children.

I really feel for you and your situation, but there are literally nearly infinite variables that you have not accounted for, let alone eliminated.  To firmly say that vaccines are causing autism with no evidence at all (that's right, anecdotal evidence is not real evidence) and without even examining other environmental or genetic factors sounds a bit insane.  To then demand that others leap to the same conclusion is nearly beyond belief.

There is every bit as much evidence that the proliferation of cellular phones caused the increase in autism.  Is anyone demanding that the government give credence to that theory?

There are literally infinite variables....so why aren't we looking into them. With this huge increase, you would think that it's warranted more investigation than simply trying to disprove that there is no link with vaccines.

Ok, I'll take your ljne...maybe it isn't vaccines. Then WHAT is it? Why isn't some sort of cause being looked into? Most of the studies that have been done have been done with the specific purpose of disproving the vaccine link.

So, when will the CDC et al stop trying to disprove the link and start getting on it to find the link to *something* other than vaccines.

In your case, I'll tell you exactly what it was. You said your child had multiple seizures as a baby, and you had to perform CPR.

That means oxygen to the brain was reduced during critical times in development. That is why your child has autism.

What caused the seizures? Dunno.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Ok, then what is it?

What has changed in the environment over the last 40 years that turned a rare 1 in 500,000 illness to become 1 in 56?

The "credible" evidence that there is no link has now been proven to not be so credible.

We now have 1 doctor from a major study that says the study was falsified.

We have another that is being indicted for fraud for stealing the money that he was supposed to use for a study he fraudulently published. His findings are one of the major studies often sited to "debunk" the vaccine link.

So, yes, the is good reason to question the credibility of all of it, at this point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1 in 56 children.

Ok, then what is it?

What has changed in the environment over the last 40 years that turned a rare 1 in 500,000 illness to become 1 in 56?

The "credible" evidence that there is no link has now been proven to not be so credible.

We now have 1 doctor from a major study that says the study was falsified.

We have another that is being indicted for fraud for stealing the money that he was supposed to use for a study he fraudulently published. His findings are one of the major studies often sited to "debunk" the vaccine link.

So, yes, the is good reason to question the credibility of all of it, at this point.

Where are you getting these numbers? 1 in 500k? People that are now diagnosed with autism used to simply be "odd" or sent to a mental institution, or kept at home. It's not like there's a new epidemic.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Actually a roll of a die is 1 in 6, so 1 in 56 is much slimmer odds than rolling a six sided die.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1 in 56 children.

Not if you have autism

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
Fucking gluten "allergies" are rampant!

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Check the infant/child death rate in the us in 1900 vs today and you'll  figure out why we have problems today with allergies, autism etc that we didn't have back then

View Quote
Yep, or even just mortality rate in general.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

As a parent who has a child who had reactions (fortunately no permanent damage) to two of her vaccinations, I started researching their safety back in 2013.

I was shocked to find out that in 1986 the Federal Government set up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which basically gives qualified immunity from damages to vaccine manufacturers.  If you believe that your child was harmed by a vaccine you must go to this court, presided over by the Federal Government, and the burden of proof is on you to show harm.  Of course, the court does not accept autism as a legal determination, only autism like symptoms. Never the less, they have paid out over 3 billion dollars to families injured by vaccines.

As someone who knows the Government does not have my best interests in mind when it sets up programs like this, I see Government mandated vaccines as just another way for the rich to get richer at the little guys expense, with the collusion of Government.

When you look at the SV40 contaminated polio virus debacle, and then read this in The Federal Register from June 1, 1984 "... any possible doubts, whether or not well founded, about the safety of the vaccine cannot be allowed to exist in view of the need to assure that the vaccine will continue to be used to the maximum extent consistent with the nation's public health objectives."  To paraphrase, they don't give a shit about how safe or effective a vaccine is, the party line will always be that they are safe and effective.  Funny, that this was published in 1984.

For the record, I am not anti all vaccines.  I am concerned with the number of vaccines given, the spacing or lack thereof of the shots, the chemicals (aluminum, thimerosal) in the shots, and the actual efficacy of these vaccines given what we now know about the microbial connection to our immune systems and these vaccines bypassing those microbes due to direct injection in the bloodstream.

I find it amusing that the same people who gnash their teeth about any kind of gun control because the Government can't be trusted with our guns will roll over and play dead just because the CDC cays vaccines are good and that anyone who opposes vaccines or tries to determine exactly what effect they have on the body is immediately called out as loons.  It is the same thing non-gun people call us for opposing stupid (in their mind) gun regulation.
View Quote
Thats why those god damn pharmaceutical company's give away vaccines in 3rd world countries it turns them a huge profit!

You know what else aluminum is in? Pretty much Everything. Thiomersal isnt in American or European vaccines anymore.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thiomersal isnt in American or European vaccines anymore. [/span]
View Quote

Yes, thimerosal is still in a few like the flu shot. They changed the law to call it trace amounts so it can be removed from the ingredients list. VOC free paint still has VOC in it, and lead free ammo still has lead in it.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (= 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Any I'm pretty sure pharma isn't giving away those vaccines in Africa, someone is paying for them like the gates foundation and others.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Any I'm pretty sure pharma isn't giving away those vaccines in Africa, someone is paying for them like the gates foundation and others.
View Quote

the amount of money pharmaceutical companies make off vaccines is so small it could be a rounding error
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yes, thimerosal is still in a few like the flu shot. They changed the law to call it trace amounts so it can be removed from the ingredients list. VOC free paint still has VOC in it, and lead free ammo still has lead in it.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (= 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

which is essentially nothing. Tattoo inks have it in higher amounts but people dont go ape shit over that

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

the amount of money pharmaceutical companies make off vaccines is so small it could be a rounding error
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paul Offit sold his patent for one vaccine for 186 million plus royalties.
It's absurd to think pharma doesn't make money off of vaccines or they wouldn't need to to lobby politicians to get their vaccine onto that state's mandatory schedule.
Do you think they are vaccinating babies for STDs for any reason outside of profit?
If the AIDs vaccine would come out today, and there is a 2% chance something can go wrong but your kid gets kicked out of school what would you do? Do you give him aids vax or not? If your son isn't gay he might not be in the risk group for aids.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

which is essentially nothing. Tattoo inks have it in higher amounts but people dont go ape shit over that  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last time I checked the Government was not forcing us to get tattoos (well, at least not yet.)

Paradoxically, they evacuate entire schools over a broken thermometer with mercury, even though there is almost zero chance of liquid mercury on your skin causing any medical problems, yet mandate that it be injected in your veins.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

It's absurd to think pharma doesn't make money off of vaccines or they wouldn't need to to lobby politicians to get their vaccine onto that state's mandatory schedule.

Do you think they are vaccinating babies for STDs for any reason outside of profit?

If the AIDs vaccine would come out today, and there is a 2% chance something can go wrong but your kid gets kicked out of school what would you do? Do you give him aids vax or not? If your son isn't gay he might not be in the risk group for aids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A whole 180 million? omg that is insane o wait never mind that is nothing. worldwide pharmaceutical companys generate over a trillion dollars a year less then 2 percent of that from vaccines.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Last time I checked the Government was not forcing us to get tattoos (well, at least not yet.)

Paradoxically, they evacuate entire schools over a broken thermometer with mercury, even though there is almost zero chance of liquid mercury on your skin causing any medical problems, yet mandate that it be injected in your veins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal have 1 microgram or less of mercury. For comparison A can of tuna has about 11 micro grams and Breast milk contains  around 1.5 micro grams of mercury per liter.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!

I am the parent of a vaccine damaged child.

Want to know why I don't want MORE of the fucking SAME!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Govt BULLSHIT!!!!!!

I would be SOOOOO much better dealing with my personal hardships....if the govt didn't DENY, DENY, DENY.

If my kid....and MANY others were all for "the greater good"....I would be so much more able to deal with his disabilities.
Just fucking ADMIT it you elected pieces of shit!

....and if the "hacks" end up being high functioning autistics.......WOW! MORE power to them!!!!!!!
The govt CREATED this shit....it'd be pretty awesome if they made the very mechanism that ultimately took "them" down.

Mother fuckers should have admitted it and helped us with these children rather then push us to the side.

Yeah...I needed to get that off my chest. <middle finger smilie>

"Weaponized Autism" is funny as hell to most people here.
A select few....it touches a nerve.
Not like we need a safe space....but it still touches a nerve!
"Our" safe space is way scarier than most of you can imagine.
Just sayin'.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!
...just in case anyone was confused about my choice.
Just like those that loose loved ones to war....at least tell us the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Edited title ~ medicmandan
View Quote

I'm on board. Go TRUMP!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal have 1 microgram or less of mercury. For comparison A can of tuna has about 11 micro grams and Breast milk contains  around 1.5 micro grams of mercury per liter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you injecting breast milk or tuna into your newborn babies veins?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:Are you injecting breast milk or tuna into your newborn babies veins?

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why does breast milk have mercury in it at all? Where did that mercury come from? As I recall, they didn't take mercury out of vaccines until around 1990? Some time around then. Women who were kids before then would have been vaccinated with mercury-containing serum. There are other possible sources: tuna, food, exposure to chemicals from work, etc. I don't know the answer, just some correlations.

I'm surprised the Cutter Incident isn't being discussed more here. It's a huge scandal in the history of vaccines. I'll go one step further and wager that 99% of those on here saying the equivalent of "Derp, vaccines are 100% safe derp" have NO IDEA about the history of vaccines or of epidemiology in general. Here's a hint: Childhood illnesses declined sharply around the time that indoor and citywide plumbing and better nutrition appeared. They were already well on the decline by the time vaccines became widely injected in the 1950s. Doctors also changed their diagnostic criteria for whooping cough, polio, measles, etc. around that time, so it is hard to claim that vaccines alone caused this drop in illness when A) the rates were already declining, and B) doctors made their diagnostic criteria more stringent.

Has anyone thought about why autoimmune disorders, allergies (not just peanuts), and autism are on the rise - even beyond controlling for better screening methods? As for autoimmune disorders, some doctors think that this is due to vaccines. The immune system of a baby is relatively weak on purpose: it is still finding out what is the enemy and what isn't, and learning that its own tissues are not to be attacked. Vaccinating a baby or young child - but especially a baby - puts the immune system immediately on the defensive and makes the body extremely reactive. In those whose immune systems are more reactive than usual, it is theorized that the injection of foreign bodies at so young an age makes the body start attacking everything, not just the vaccine. The MMR vaccine is DIRECTLY LINKED to connective tissue disease later in life.

Why is it that most outbreaks of whooping cough / measles / etc. are caused by vaccinated - NOT unvaccinated - children? And that unvaccinated children tend to recover faster than vaccinated children? Scientists don't even know the answer to this.

Here's what scares me: Mothers who were vaccinated are not passing along the same antibodies for common illnesses as mothers who had the illness(es) and developed lifelong immunity. Doctors are seeing that vaccinated children are more susceptible, and react more strongly, to these common illnesses than even children before vaccines are documented to have done, because the antigens developed in response to a vaccine are not the same as the ones you develop when you naturally encounter the illness and are not vaccinated. The implications of this are enormous and frightening.

So many people are going "SCIENCE, YAY!" Except scientists DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM FULLY - which means they shouldn't be fucking with it. And they are often wrong about all kinds of things. I have no earthly idea why people who are normally logical suddenly slam their minds shut and just parrot, "Vaccines don't cause autism, vaccines are safe, you are stupid, read science." I don't think most laypeople realize the extent to which peer-reviewed material is compromised. If it doesn't fit the mainstream agenda, it usually isn't published - there is a huge swath of discrimination bearing down on conservatives in US colleges and universities, and this extends to the "science," if you can call it that. Don't believe me? Research the peer-review system and its bias against conservatives; it's creating a rotten research foundation. Vaccines are a topic that actually unites the left and the right, with the mainstream view being that vaccines are totally safe and totally necessary.

Go ahead and label me a loon. I don't give a shit. I used to be in lockstep with the pro-vaccine people, but I finally bothered to do some reading beyond a mainstream media "debunking" of Andrew Wakefield. The reactions on this thread are like leftists with gun control: Completely ignoring sources that contradict your view, and a lot of ad hominem attacks. Instead of reading the links or watching the videos posted by the other side, you simply dismiss it on principle and don't bother to increase your body of knowledge. Logic goes out the window when parents of vaccinated children can lord their perceived moral superiority over other people. Another data point for my misanthropy.

Do you honestly know the content of your child's vaccines? Even the trace ingredients that aren't mandated by law to be listed? I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Just by the way OP types, I can tell she's not very educated.

Probably explains alot of this actually...  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm on board. Go TRUMP!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!
Vote TRUMP!!!!!!

I am the parent of a vaccine damaged child.

Want to know why I don't want MORE of the fucking SAME!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Govt BULLSHIT!!!!!!

I would be SOOOOO much better dealing with my personal hardships....if the govt didn't DENY, DENY, DENY.

If my kid....and MANY others were all for "the greater good"....I would be so much more able to deal with his disabilities.
Just fucking ADMIT it you elected pieces of shit!

....and if the "hacks" end up being high functioning autistics.......WOW! MORE power to them!!!!!!!
The govt CREATED this shit....it'd be pretty awesome if they made the very mechanism that ultimately took "them" down.

Mother fuckers should have admitted it and helped us with these children rather then push us to the side.

Yeah...I needed to get that off my chest. <middle finger smilie>

"Weaponized Autism" is funny as hell to most people here.
A select few....it touches a nerve.
Not like we need a safe space....but it still touches a nerve!
"Our" safe space is way scarier than most of you can imagine.
Just sayin'.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!
...just in case anyone was confused about my choice.
Just like those that loose loved ones to war....at least tell us the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Edited title ~ medicmandan

I'm on board. Go TRUMP!

Go Trump!!! If you betas really like forced mandates just vote for HRC.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why does breast milk have mercury in it at all? Where did that mercury come from? As I recall, they didn't take mercury out of vaccines until around 1990? Some time around then. Women who were kids before then would have been vaccinated with mercury-containing serum. There are other possible sources: tuna, food, exposure to chemicals from work, etc. I don't know the answer, just some correlations.

I'm surprised the Cutter Incident isn't being discussed more here. It's a huge scandal in the history of vaccines. I'll go one step further and wager that 99% of those on here saying the equivalent of "Derp, vaccines are 100% safe derp" have NO IDEA about the history of vaccines or of epidemiology in general. Here's a hint: Childhood illnesses declined sharply around the time that indoor and citywide plumbing and better nutrition appeared. They were already well on the decline by the time vaccines became widely injected in the 1950s. Doctors also changed their diagnostic criteria for whooping cough, polio, measles, etc. around that time, so it is hard to claim that vaccines alone caused this drop in illness when A) the rates were already declining, and B) doctors made their diagnostic criteria more stringent.

Has anyone thought about why autoimmune disorders, allergies (not just peanuts), and autism are on the rise - even beyond controlling for better screening methods? As for autoimmune disorders, some doctors think that this is due to vaccines. The immune system of a baby is relatively weak on purpose: it is still finding out what is the enemy and what isn't, and learning that its own tissues are not to be attacked. Vaccinating a baby or young child - but especially a baby - puts the immune system immediately on the defensive and makes the body extremely reactive. In those whose immune systems are more reactive than usual, it is theorized that the injection of foreign bodies at so young an age makes the body start attacking everything, not just the vaccine. The MMR vaccine is DIRECTLY LINKED to connective tissue disease later in life.

Why is it that most outbreaks of whooping cough / measles / etc. are caused by vaccinated - NOT unvaccinated - children? And that unvaccinated children tend to recover faster than vaccinated children? Scientists don't even know the answer to this.

Here's what scares me: Mothers who were vaccinated are not passing along the same antibodies for common illnesses as mothers who had the illness(es) and developed lifelong immunity. Doctors are seeing that vaccinated children are more susceptible, and react more strongly, to these common illnesses than even children before vaccines are documented to have done, because the antigens developed in response to a vaccine are not the same as the ones you develop when you naturally encounter the illness and are not vaccinated. The implications of this are enormous and frightening.

So many people are going "SCIENCE, YAY!" Except scientists DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM FULLY - which means they shouldn't be fucking with it. And they are often wrong about all kinds of things. I have no earthly idea why people who are normally logical suddenly slam their minds shut and just parrot, "Vaccines don't cause autism, vaccines are safe, you are stupid, read science." I don't think most laypeople realize the extent to which peer-reviewed material is compromised. If it doesn't fit the mainstream agenda, it usually isn't published - there is a huge swath of discrimination bearing down on conservatives in US colleges and universities, and this extends to the "science," if you can call it that. Don't believe me? Research the peer-review system and its bias against conservatives; it's creating a rotten research foundation. Vaccines are a topic that actually unites the left and the right, with the mainstream view being that vaccines are totally safe and totally necessary.

Go ahead and label me a loon. I don't give a shit. I used to be in lockstep with the pro-vaccine people, but I finally bothered to do some reading beyond a mainstream media "debunking" of Andrew Wakefield. The reactions on this thread are like leftists with gun control: Completely ignoring sources that contradict your view, and a lot of ad hominem attacks. Instead of reading the links or watching the videos posted by the other side, you simply dismiss it on principle and don't bother to increase your body of knowledge. Logic goes out the window when parents of vaccinated children can lord their perceived moral superiority over other people. Another data point for my misanthropy.

Do you honestly know the content of your child's vaccines? Even the trace ingredients that aren't mandated by law to be listed? I didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, holy shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top