Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 3:09:41 PM EDT
What will I do with all my money?  Maybe a new AR or a new pair of boots?  I just got the good news today!  I will share my new wealth with you if you post this to your FB page and share with all your friends.  And print Amen.  Chakam.

Hello my beloved in the Lord.
Good day Dear friend,
My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to McCauley Scott Williams a South Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32 years before we move down to South Africa in 1985 after my husband retirement in 1974, I am 76 years old by the grace of God, I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than Three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line web site. Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm ) 40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank. The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Two months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I made this decision after listing to the news line about 100 years old woman who secretly donate her fortune upon her death.http://www.myfoxspokane.com/dpps/news/dpgoh-woman-donates-secret-millions-upon-her- death-fc-20100305_6410207\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8o-e-ilsum I choose you after viewing your profile and I have confident in you because I have prayed. I am willing to donate the sum of $20.5million U.S Dollars, to the less privileged.
YOU WILL ALSO GET 30% OF THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE; SIX MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($6,100,000) AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR HELPING ME FUFIL THIS DESIRE OF DONOATION.
Please I want you to note that this fund is still in the bank where my husband deposited it. I am going to advice my lawyer to change my last will to your name and file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name. lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I am late then or alive, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God is vanity according to the wisest king in Israeli Solomon, and I made the promise to God that the fund will be use to help the needy and the less privilege.
May the grace of our lord the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family? Please further discussion contact me with my Email Address: [email protected]?I await urgent reply. Remain blessed,?Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man you are so lucky!!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems legit

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
So..... Do I send dick pics or not?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Dammit.  Should I raise my hand or not?  Are these just generic dick pics harvested from the web?  So many variables!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Take this guy's advice and have some fun with it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dammit.  Should I raise my hand or not?  Are these just generic dick pics harvested from the web?  So many variables!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people have all the luck

I keep checking my email but nothing, no Nigerian prince either
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/_QdPW8JrYzQ

Take this guy's advice and have some fun with it.
View Quote

I wish I had a link, but there was a good article about a guy who trolled them hard, kept sending old bs crap with their prepaid shipping.

I think it involved computers or something that he sent or they requested. I can't recall

Btw, that video was hilarious!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#9]
That plane crash really happened in 2000, but the details are from another crash in 2007
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Psh, my dick pics are better.

Unless it's Prince Mandingo.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Man you hit the jackpot! I never get that lucky You should reply to that ASAP!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cause you glitter your balls?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I won the lottery and inherited millions in several foreign countries that I've never even visited (nor would want to).

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I'm not sending you or prince Mandingo my email!

And don't you dare say IM sent

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glitter balls seems...  itchy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top