Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
They may have expected to be compromised/lose control of various methods of communication. That may be why the pre-commit hashes were sent out last week. Basically saying "if anything purports to be the unencrypted insurance files they better match these hashes (even if it came right from 'us')".
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They may have expected to be compromised/lose control of various methods of communication. That may be why the pre-commit hashes were sent out last week. Basically saying "if anything purports to be the unencrypted insurance files they better match these hashes (even if it came right from 'us')".
View Quote

Aye, I'm now skeptical of wikileaks,

It may be up to OKeefe now
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tweets have definitely changed recently, but that could be simply because a different person is running the twitter (was Assange doing it himself before his internet was cut?) Right now there isn't any proof that anything else has changed. The rumors of compromise could be a disinformation tactic in themselves. Make everyone question the content by spreading rumors that it is compromised. Who knows at this point.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]
DNS outage/attack this morning would have been a good time to set up a man in the middle or redirect for wikileaks.  I would proceed with caution.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm becoming more on the fence about O'Keefe.  

His latest youtube video makes me wonder about his self promotion angle.  From his description of the video:

"During the post debate coverage of the third presidential debate, Sean Hannity interviewed James O'Keefe and Donald Trump Jr. about the Project Veritas Action videos that are shaking up the presidential race."

I watched Hannity that night and it was a longer segment than his clip.  Hannity mentioned O'Keefe had released his videos and was standing near him and Trump Jr.  O'Keefe walks over and listens to the conversation and makes one comment that Trump Jr. acknowledged and that was it.  Yet he gives himself top billing ahead of Trump Jr. and makes it sound like it was a joint interview.

O'Keefe, release stuff time is running out.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

His latest youtube video makes me wonder about his self promotion angle.  From his description of the video:

"During the post debate coverage of the third presidential debate, Sean Hannity interviewed James O'Keefe and Donald Trump Jr. about the Project Veritas Action videos that are shaking up the presidential race."

I watched Hannity that night and it was a longer segment than his clip.  Hannity mentioned O'Keefe had released his videos and was standing near him and Trump Jr.  O'Keefe walks over and listens to the conversation and makes one comment that Trump Jr. acknowledged and that was it.  Yet he gives himself top billing ahead of Trump Jr. and makes it sound like it was a joint interview.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His Twitter says more is coming. I think he got a little in a over his head with the editing/publication side.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rumor on reddit is that he's moving up his timeline

Could be due to obammy fuckin with the internet?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
hmmm
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
DNS outage/attack this morning would have been a good time to set up a man in the middle or redirect for wikileaks.  I would proceed with caution.
View Quote

2016 is playing out like a spy novel. Not gonna lie...I kinda like it because so much of what has come to light are things people have suspected for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Any threads on this yet?  My search seems to be like the internet today, lacking.https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789478372820807680
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

2016 is playing out like a spy novel. Not gonna lie...I kinda like it because so much of what has come to light are things people have suspected for a long time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If things go well, someday this election cycle will be a blockbuster movie.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's already revealed everything. I expect nothing of value to come.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yee of little faith.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Unknown authenticity:

WikiLeaks
11m
WikiLeaks? @wikileaks
Mr. Assange is still alive and WikiLeaks is still publishing. We ask supporters to stop taking down the US  internet. You proved your point.

0HOUR1
53s
0HOUR1? @0HOUR1__
Let today be the warning dont touch a hair on his head
#Anonymous
#FreeJulian
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I was in the middle of reading several posts about the cyber issues when a cat turned my power strip off.
When I fired everything back up....all I could hear was someone speaking russian in the background.
Freaked me out!  
...until I realized it was on restore.
I'd been watching a russian video days ago that was minimized.

I guess I need to mellow out a *little* on all this spy vs spy shit. .
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was in the middle of reading several posts about the cyber issues when a cat turned my power strip off.
When I fired everything back up....all I could hear was someone speaking russian in the background.
Freaked me out!  
...until I realized it was on restore.
I'd been watching a russian video days ago that was minimized.

I guess I need to mellow out a *little* on all this spy vs spy shit. .
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top