Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 11:23:38 PM EDT
If Trump becomes President, the Fourth Estate will be vigorously vigilant over anything and everything that he would do while in office. His administration would also be under their watchful eye whether justified or not.

If Clinton becomes President, the Fourth Estate will be vigorously defending her and supporting her every move - just as they have been for the past 30 years! Actually, the Fourth Estate would effectively cease to exist and would function as a new Department in the Clinton Administration: the Department of Communication or, more likely, the Department of Administration Public Relations.

Given all her dishonesty, her lies, her deceptions, , her refusal to honor lawful subpoenas and her money-making schemes in return for favors, just imagine how corruption will continue to grow exponentially with Hillary Clinton as President!

I'll vote for Donald Trump with the assurance of knowing the Fourth Estate will faithfully complete its crucial role in our democracy. The alternative choice is completely and totally unacceptable!

I am known as a Trump hater and I still do not like him. I can say I will stick ot my principles and not vote but that would be a  bullshit move. My principles compel me to vote against Hillary. To not vote against her is a sin I cannot forgive myself of.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
They won't have any choice but to defend and support her. If they succeed in destroying the system and give liberals the key to the castle they won't have anyone to actually defend the freedom of the press. Any one of them that writes anything against The Party will be gone.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Drain the swamp
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If he loses the media will become emboldened, knowing they have complete control of public opinion. It will be bad. They will go into higher gear than they are now (hard to believe).
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Nyet. Ministry of Propaganda is correct title, tovarisch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Yawn, too little too late palooka.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been pulling for Trump for awhile and have sent in my ballot voting for him.  At this point though let's be honest, if America is a marriage between red and blue states, it's long past time for conservative states to be retaining a divorce attorney and planning a separation.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yawn, too little too late palooka.
View Quote

I haven't voted yet lol, too late?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:55:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've been pulling for Trump for awhile and have sent in my ballot voting for him.  At this point though let's be honest, if America is a marriage between red and blue states, it's long past time for conservative states to be retaining a divorce attorney and planning a separation.
View Quote

Yeah your right. The time has already past.
Our energies should be best spent on preparing to slow Hillarys damage.  Well I have been doing that for 8 years.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:06:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Wake up, the republic is dead, long live the banana republic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Our energies should be best spent on preparing to slow Hillarys damage.  Well I have been doing that for 8 years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and to think that Eric Holder and Obama will focus on redistricting congressional districts.

So HRC as POTUS, Obama and Holder rigging the system even further for minorities, and a 5/4 USSC.
Oh Joy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If Trump becomes President, the Fourth Estate will be vigorously vigilant over anything and everything that he would do while in office. His administration would also be under their watchful eye whether justified or not.

If Clinton becomes President, the Fourth Estate will be vigorously defending her and supporting her every move - just as they have been for the past 30 years! Actually, the Fourth Estate would effectively cease to exist and would function as a new Department in the Clinton Administration: the Department of Communication or, more likely, the Department of Administration Public Relations.

Given all her dishonesty, her lies, her deceptions, , her refusal to honor lawful subpoenas and her money-making schemes in return for favors, just imagine how corruption will continue to grow exponentially with Hillary Clinton as President!

I'll vote for Donald Trump with the assurance of knowing the Fourth Estate will faithfully complete its crucial role in our democracy. The alternative choice is completely and totally unacceptable!

I am known as a Trump hater and I still do not like him. I can say I will stick ot my principles and not vote but that would be a  bullshit move. My principles compel me to vote against Hillary. To not vote against her is a sin I cannot forgive myself of.
View Quote

How about, The Ministry of Truth.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#12]
If she wins, we (honest, hard working blue collar and middle class Americans) loose .
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If he loses the media will become emboldened, knowing they have complete control of public opinion. It will be bad. They will go into higher gear than they are now (hard to believe).
View Quote

That is an easy fix until they switch to State run media.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Been this way since FDR fired up his propaganda machine.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#15]
The Fourth Estate has been a propaganda apparatus for the Democratic Party since 1932.

So basically what you are telling us is that nothing is new.

Got it.

And in other news, water is wet by the way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:18:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I worry more about the insidious, lesser known fifth estate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#17]
"Fourth Estate"?

Is that some brand of toilet paper or tampon?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Fourth Estate"?

Is that some brand of toilet paper or tampon?
View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Estate

ETA. You got it correct.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:40:13 AM EDT
[#19]
It's all smoke and mirrors. Nothing is as it seems on the surface. It's not the news, it's a propaganda arm for the left. Members of Congress primarily represent themselves and those who give them money. All their public talk is bullshit to sound good to the voters. The left welcomes illegal immigrants for the votes and tells a tale of how that's what made our country great early on in our country's history. Our political system is all about power and money and it's corrupt to the core.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

She and the MSM will probably correctly believe they are untouchable if she is elected.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Saner words have not been spoken.

Vote on November 8th to keep FHRC out of the White House, our Country and our children's future depend on it.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's all smoke and mirrors. Nothing is as it seems on the surface. It's not the news, it's a propaganda arm for the left. Members of Congress primarily represent themselves and those who give them money. All their public talk is bullshit to sound good to the voters. The left welcomes illegal immigrants for the votes and tells a tale of how that's what made our country great early on in our country's history. Our political system is all about power and money and it's corrupt to the core.
View Quote

This. Well said.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#23]
As the saying goes; the fourth estate is the fifth column.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Fourth Estate has been a propaganda apparatus for the Democratic Party since 1932.

Got it.

View Quote

I am telling you that if Trump gets elected, they do their job in a sense. If Hillary gets elected, it goes beyond being the 4th estate and will fully function as a government entity. ALL chains are off.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I am telling you that if Trump gets elected, they do their job in a sense. If Hillary gets elected, it goes beyond being the 4th estate and will fully function as a government entity. ALL chains are off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

No offense to you, but I actually believe the opposite.

If DT is elected, they will absolutely put the propaganda machine into maximum overdrive to ensure he only has 4 years instead of eight, whereas if HRC wins, they won't be "as" motivated to spew propaganda 24/7 (though they'll probably do it anyway).
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#26]
When Trump wins, it'll prove that the tired old lefty propaganda MSM day is waning.

As evidenced by the fact that establishment media and establishment government has pulled out ALL the stops to install Hillacunt in the White House. The FBI, media, etc, is burning whatever nominal credibility they had to do it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Is this the Illuminatty thread?

nevermind, haven't head 'the fourth estate' before
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top