Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
30 years ago, what Wikileaks uncovered would have sunk not just a presidential candidate but an entire party.  Now, it doesn't mean a damn thing to roughly half the voters in this country, not to mention the millions that don't care enough to vote.  The USA is dead, there's no going back, hopefully we can salvage part of the country and start the Republic over.
View Quote

There can be no salvage. There must be a divorce.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:41:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It ain't over till it's over
View Quote

It's over
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It would be if the other candidate wasn't a complete fucktard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assange said the emails would be "interesting". They certainly are interesting.

However not powerful enough to kill Hillary's campaign.

Every time he had her on the ropes last night he'd back off, do the repetition bullshit or swerve off in another direction.  He'd have a kills hot lined up, then fuck it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Every time he had her on the ropes last night he'd back off, do the repetition bullshit or swerve off in another direction.  He'd have a kills hot lined up, then fuck it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did a better job than McCain and Romney did against Obama.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:56:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow comparing it to the two lowest common denominators then yes, he should get a gold star.  All I've heard for months is how she would be crushed at the debates, and Trump did slightly better than McCain and Romney.  Pop the champagne, time to celebrate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Bunch of defeatist quiters on this site.

It's sickening.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:02:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meh! WikiLeaks is now WikiPussy

Traitors!
View Quote

It's not possible for "them" to be traitors.

Wikileaks isn't an American institution, or run by Americans. They're not playing for Trump's team, they're not republican, and they're not vested in the United States beyond trying to steer people to seeing the truth in their elected officials.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:02:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:03:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
30 years ago, what Wikileaks uncovered would have sunk not just a presidential candidate but an entire party.  Now, it doesn't mean a damn thing to roughly half the voters in this country, not to mention the millions that don't care enough to vote.  The USA is dead, there's no going back, hopefully we can salvage part of the country and start the Republic over.
View Quote

It's the media, not the people, who are the problem.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:04:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully the American voter will do what wikileaks couldnt/wouldnt.

The American voter now decides whether the western world lives or dies.

http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Typical+bernie+supporter_e6e04a_5844359.jpg

Bet that ends up on the Goodbye America blog.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Undercover panic thread
View Quote

I don't think you know what that word means..
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lest we forget, Brexit!  Despite all the vote rigging warning by the politicinans and media outcry, Brexit passed.
View Quote

I'm in this camp! IMO I think the movement is bigger than most think.  We shall see....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb would have been no different than Clinton, perhaps a slightly slower death for traditional America, but still a death, and Igor had zero fucking chance. None. And Rubio's comments on Wikileaks shows you exactly where his loyalties are.

Remember, it was supposed to be Clinton vs Jeb = zero difference. One or the other, America becomes a 3rd world ghetto.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:10:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's sickening.
View Quote

$$$$

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:18:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's sickening.
View Quote

I mean, I agree but honestly, at some point you have to realize it's not the people but the EC that decides this. I hate clinton with a PASSION but I'm trying to remain realistic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:29:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama got the shit kicked out of him with his first debate against Romney, tied the second, and won the third. Trump has gotten the shit kicked out of him three times running, no contest.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Shes in already. Its not being a defeatest. This is the way things are now. After shes doing in eight years, if there is still an America, then the next president will probably be transgendered. We had our first African American, woman, why not a transgender, then maybe a gay, then maybe an illegal alien?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:32:55 AM EDT
[#18]

FHRC
FBHO

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:35:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Watergate took down a sitting president and had huge ramifications for the Republican party.  Even today many "scandals" get "-gate" added to them end of them.

But the actions of the Clintons in comparison make Watergate look like a kindergarten party, and yet NOTHING has happened.  It really is unbelievable.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watergate took down a sitting president and had huge ramifications for the Republican party.  Even today many "scandals" get "-gate" added to them end of them.

But the actions of the Clintons in comparison make Watergate look like a kindergarten party, and yet NOTHING has happened.  It really is unbelievable.......

Add to that the fact that Obama has had several scandals much worse than Watergate, and Hilary is just a more corrupt version of him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:45:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shes in already. Its not being a defeatest. This is the way things are now. After shes doing in eight years, if there is still an America, then the next president will probably be transgendered. We had our first African American, woman, why not a transgender, then maybe a gay, then maybe an illegal alien?
View Quote

And your guns will be illegal,  single payer system and free education for all!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:47:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I mean, I agree but honestly, at some point you have to realize it's not the people but the EC that decides this. I hate clinton with a PASSION but I'm trying to remain realistic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's sickening.

Remaining realistic would be coming to terms with that fact that Clinton may win, there is nothing realistic about defeatism.

All it does is keep people from taking the time to go vote, thereby making your fear a reality by your own doing.

ETA:
Quoted:

This is exactly what I'm taking about here, the 2016 election isn't even here yet and people are already falling into that defeatism over the 2020 and 2024 elections.

It's beyond retarded.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:19:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Lots of sHillarys in here trying to lower morale.
There is a reason that courage is the most important battlefield characteristic.

Muster your courage and cast your vote for Trump and let's defeat the globalists!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:21:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter what they have at this point. I've witnessed Democrates looking into cameras and denying the validity of emails, stating they weren't real, and that it was a crime to read them. The MSM has echoed those talking points and barely reported any of the allegations of corruption and cronyism found within them.
The colusion between the Clinton campaign, Obama administration, the MSM media along with the passivity or outright betrayal of the RINOS have conspired on a truly epic level to derail the Trump train. Our only hope is that enough people realize it and will vote accordingly.
View Quote

link for the bolded?  I believe you , just want to see it for myself.  I've seen the CNN clip where that was said but wasn't aware that others have said it.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:27:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is a reason that courage is the most important battlefield characteristic.

Muster your courage and cast your vote for Trump and let's defeat the globalists!
View Quote

If morale keeps one from voting, they probably shouldn't be part of the process to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:28:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Something isn't right with the Twitter. Posting too often, direct replies.  Either the person JA handed it over to is a rookie or they got hacked.
View Quote

The change was pretty obvious. No one is really sure what is going on.

ETA - Some of you are just born quitters. It's ok, we still need to have you around. For a punch line.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:32:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If morale keeps one from voting, they probably shouldn't be part of the process to begin with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go back to the nevertrump thread snake.

Nov8 is the date we send your kind into political exile forever.

Let's  go men! TRUMP2016!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:35:23 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully the American voter will do what wikileaks couldnt/wouldnt.

The American voter now decides whether the western world lives or dies.

http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Typical+bernie+supporter_e6e04a_5844359.jpg
She's got over half f female voters
http://newsfrompolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/clinton-supporters.jpg

When the media pushes that narrative they conveniently leave out that she has less of the female vote than Obama got in the last election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:57:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Ghost in the machine late doubletap.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Remaining realistic would be coming to terms with that fact that Clinton may win, there is nothing realistic about defeatism.

All it does is keep people from taking the time to go vote, thereby making your fear a reality by your own doing.

ETA:

This is exactly what I'm taking about here, the 2016 election isn't even here yet and people are already falling into that defeatism over the 2020 and 2024 elections.

It's beyond retarded.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's sickening.

ETA:
Quoted:

It's beyond retarded.

Kindly explain your perception of how the country swings back to the right please?

HRC is the next president. She will likely serve two terms unless age kills her first. By then the boomers will dying off by the millions.  The Greatest generation will all be dead. Generation X will be running the country while Generation Y and the millenials will be the bulk of the voting pool. And yet you believe that the country will reverse course and elect a republican as president?  We will be lucky the party survives into the next decade after this fucking train wreck.

By the end of her first term we will have a permanent and horrible AWB. There will be an all out attack on guns and gun owners as well as manufacturers.  Expect a lead ban for hunting and fishing as powers of the EPA are ever expanded. Outdoor shooting ranges will be closed up due to lead problems cited by the EPA and their junk science.   Coal is on life support and will be dead in a decade. I mean the mining of it in any form will be outlawed.
Fossil fuel production will be attacked next. Mind this, that the goal is not renewable energy but to create a new energy product for the left to take advantage of and create another conglomerate of power. But the old energy conglomerate has to be dismantled first, thus the push for green energy and all the climate change BS.

Go ahead and keep your head in the sand but this republic is done. It has terminal cancer and there is nothing that can cure it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:38:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:49:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:53:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Pretty obvious the GOPe is in the tank against Trump
View Quote

Because it he does win the gravy train is over.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it very well may not be over in November 9.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:04:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How long until members of the media start getting killed off?
View Quote

Why do you think they are toeing the line?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:35:13 AM EDT
[#35]
If I were Wikileaks and really did have the smoking gun on voter fraud, most likely obtained from Seth Rich, I have two choices:

A. Hold on to the specific info. until after the election and see if the fraud plays out. Release it afterward and watch the ensuing chaos that we just witnessed a rigged election.
B. Release the specific info. before the election to charge up voters to vote for Trump.

I would choose B. You have the damning info. to show the world and it is highly likely any investigation into voter fraud by an Obama or Hillary admin yields nothing.  Option A could lead to bloodshed and chaos and the elite may come out ahead.  Even if the fraud was known before the election and still worked to get Hillary elected, at least we had a chance and then things could be taken to the next level.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Voter fraud is hard to beat
View Quote
Who says they are trying to beat anyone? Wikileaks said that Trump is the pied piper anyway, and he himself is part of the rigging.

So its gotta be true.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who says they are trying to beat anyone? Wikileaks said that Trump is the pied piper anyway, and he himself is part of the rigging.

So its gotta be true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Voter fraud is hard to beat

So its gotta be true.

I understand the pied Piper comment to mean the Democrats wanted Trump, Cruz and Carson to fuck up the Republican party prior to Jeb being nominated.

Also, when I wrote Jeb it was autocorrected to Meh.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:56:55 AM EDT
[#38]
How does Wikileaks lose. They wanted to expose the corruption and graft, they did.

The fact that the media in this country is so corrupt that such information does not totally sway the election does not make it a loss.

In fact, many eyes have been opened. There are many more that see today, who did not yesterday.  The seed has been planted, we can only hope now that it grows.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:04:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're not getting enough attention to kill her campaign. If they railed on her it would have been over with before it started.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No, he isn't.

And there were just 60,000 new registrations in FL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is already taking Florida via early voting.
No, he isn't.

And there were just 60,000 new registrations in FL.

One of those 60k new registrations right here, I'm not voting for Hillary.  Registered here vs. voting absentee in my home of record state (GA).  Might be just a drop in the bucket, but every vote counts, right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much nails it. I've my Trump friends he isn't going to be good in the general election. They are now seeing the light. Maybe Trump will win but I'm not betting the farm.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is mind boggling.  Nixon did nothing as bad as the emails have revealed yet he got the boot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#43]

So you'd either of the candidates are fine with you
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#44]
We better cross our fingers that Ginsburg hangs on to her dear life for another 4 years.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
At this point, all I can do is vote and get other out to.
I personally have been distracting myself with Fallout 4 because staying plugged in to this election 24/7 has just been depressing
View Quote

I'll be using BF1 for that when it gets delivered later today.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quit being pussies and go vote.

If you stay at home and don't vote.

You are a loser.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:49:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

We better cross our fingers that Ginsburg hangs on to her dear life for another 4 years.
View Quote
You think anything will be better in 4 years?

4 more years of Progressive brainwashing, media shills, young voters, FSA dependence, new citizens, and lets not forget growing rebellion within the republican party?

In my view its either trump or doom. There is no "4 years from now". Orange Jesus is our only hope. You may not like it, but there is no alternative.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

ETA - Some of you are just born quitters. It's ok, we still need to have you around. For a punch line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something isn't right with the Twitter. Posting too often, direct replies.  Either the person JA handed it over to is a rookie or they got hacked.

6h
0HOUR1? @0HOUR1__
@qwerty91231 @wikileaks their tweeting and deleting something is not right.and the amount of tweets is off base,

0HOUR1? @0HOUR1__
WIKILEAKS may now be a HONEYPOT upload at your own risk #Anonymous
Dont say we didnt warn you

0HOUR1? @0HOUR1__
Hillary Clinton team goated wikileaks like they know something something again is not right PODESTA did the same thing
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#50]
No election-power consolidation.

Sounds about right....but we will see.  

With only 4 minutes to launch nuclear missiles someone wake her majesty up from her nap would ya?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top