if my wife doesn't put out, then i'm going to go on the prowl for dick
View Quote

...wait, WHAT?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Trying to get some now but wife is to tired
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Sex is the price that woman pay for marriage.
Marriage is the price that men pay for sex.

Men want sex from women without responsibility.
Woman want responsibility from men without sex.

Guess who won?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:39:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sorry to hear the issues some of you all have. That sucks. Full stop.

My wife would be more than happy if I was slamming it 25/8. Since I stopped working out and kind of let myself go a bit, I've noticed a definite change in sex drive. When we work out regularly we turn into teenagers again. I need to stop being a lazy pile of shit...

I saw a comedian one time and the only thing I remember from his set was this, "if you don't freak your woman, someone else will." Always thought that was pretty solid advice. Sometimes, instead of "hinting" that you want sex, you just have to grab her by the pussy. But seriously, toss her on the bed or couch, start eating her out like she's got some 'tussin in there, then slam it on home.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:20:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not having sex is abnormal. The name Mixnmatch24 reminded me of a prostitute who was being interviewed on TV. She said all people crave sex, and a lot of it. And that if two people, any sex, are in a room long enough they will have sex. And that if a single woman lived alone with a dog over 100 pounds she was absolutely having sex with it.

So mixnmatch fits the prostitutes profile. He just wants to get off. Doesn't matter if its female, male or canine. Its all good, hence the name, mixnmatch.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:48:58 AM EDT
[#6]
ED...low T...bad back...meds...age...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:57:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know marriages like this and usually one or both partners are poking someone else outside of the marriage.
View Quote

I have a co-worker that's mentioned he's in one of these. His wife is a part-time substitute teacher, which means she spends a lot of time not working at home while he's off at work. I get the vibe that she's probably banging some unemployed neighbor or some dude while he's not there.

Definitely would not want to put myself in his situation.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some of you guys better hope you die young, since you seem to think that when you can't use your dick any more your life is over.
View Quote

A friend...yes, a friend,  currently uses Trimix injections in his dick to get it hard enough to penetrate his wife's vagina.

Although, for some reason, and I don't quite get this....he says he hasn't had sex with his wife in 2 years.  He says he is looking at getting a penis implant.

I tried to offer him some of my PT-141, but he didn't seem interested.  PT-141 is a peptide that you mix with bacteriostatic water and then inject subcutaneously  into your abdomen.  Then go take a nap.  Four to six hours later, it's party time.  It is an aphrodisiac that works on both men and women.  Just google PT-141.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:33:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

WAT, wat? Like in da butt?
To each his own I guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wat?

WAT, wat? Like in da butt?
To each his own I guess.

I just spit monster all over my fucking patrol car...

It's too early for this shit

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A friend...yes, a friend,  currently uses Trimix injections in his dick to get it hard enough to penetrate his wife's vagina.

Although, for some reason, and I don't quite get this....he says he hasn't had sex with his wife in 2 years.  He says he is looking at getting a penis implant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you guys better hope you die young, since you seem to think that when you can't use your dick any more your life is over.

I don't get it either. Only a frigid woman wouldn't be flattered and completely aroused by a guys artificial chemically induced Popsicle stick implanted erection!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Some couples don't like each other, one is disgusted by the other. Not having sex is a symptom of a deeper problem.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#12]
One of my best friends went several years leading up to the present without sex in a 20+ year marriage. He suspected his wife was gay because she hung out with lesbians. He's in the middle of an amicable divorce now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Life might not be over, but the quality of it will decline by a huge margin.

Based on what I hear from my dad and grandpa however, it doesn't seem to be a problem that runs in our family.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Based on what I hear from my dad and grandpa however, it doesn't seem to be a problem that runs in our family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you realize you won't be getting any anymore, the desire, the drive fades away.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm surprised by this thread. Especially from 800 credit score, 14" hanging thing, submoa, 700lb bench pressing, high post count gawds...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:13:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Did a post count vs. sexual satisfaction review on the first three pages:

Satisfied: n=21 m=7365
Unsatisfied: n=14 m= 9566

With that small sample size I'd say spending hours and hours on ARF likely has no significant difference in sexual satisfaction. Honestly, I thought the guys/gals not enjoying their sex life we're spending more time online. Or...the people always staring at a blue screen instead of working out were simply not desirable to their partners.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ages?

Low T is real.
View Quote

FPNI

I could have gone without sex before I started on the Axiron for low T. Total turnaround in how I feel--especially the sex drive.

Hormones work the same in women. Plus, I know a few whose ex husband's idea of sex was to plug it in, shoot their load then roll over. No foreplay, no thanks for playing--zip. They get tired of being a semen receptacle and quit participating.

Oh well, more for me.

TC
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have GOT to ask you:

If these things are all true HOW IN THE FUCK did you get married in the first place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hard to have any type of relationship when you don't want to be in the same room with them or even listen to their voice.

We don't have anything in common. She:
  • didn't like my friends and has run them off,
  • doesn't like the movies I want to watch,
  • doesn't like the music I listen to,
  • doesn't like the types of food I like,
  • doesn't want to be around my family and has announced she only tolerates them now at best,
  • doesn't like the way I have the heater/AC in the car(I like to keep the windshield clear so I can see),
  • doesn't like the way I drive,
  • doesn't like the clothes I wear,
  • I don't exercise correctly,
  • I don't know how to take a vacation and relax correctly,
  • complains if I spend anything out of my 6 figure income on myself(ok, bought some $35 Holga cameras), and
  • runs around sulled up like a possum if she thinks I spent anything firearm related.

The only thing we got in common is the physical address of the house where we sleep(in different rooms) and the account&bank numbers on the checking account. You reach a point when everything you do is wrong, you just say fuck it, cut your losses where you can, and go live a separate life.

Counting down until the kiddo is 18 & graduated from high school.

I have GOT to ask you:

If these things are all true HOW IN THE FUCK did you get married in the first place?

I wondered that too, but wasn't sure I really wanted to know.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Does the "wife" have a dick?
View Quote

M. Butterfly
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
From my first marriage, Its one thing not having sex. Lack of sex can be from hormones, age and physical problems or mental issues. After all, we did say for better or worse and if you really love someone there are other ways to satisfy your needs.
Its quite another not any having affection or touching. Even men need this in my humble opinion. some sort of affirmation that the person still loves them. Its the shits without it. Especially when you realize she gives the dog or cat more hugs and affection than you.
View Quote

This was my ex-girlfriend to a T ... new gf puts out multiple times a day and we don't even live together

She actually texted me the other night and told me that it's hard for her to resist doing it so much.

I told her I'm enjoying it while it lasts she didn't like that comment too much
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My dog learned to beg by watching me in the bedroom.

View Quote

If I was an ARFCOM member, this would be my signature.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My wife and I are really into S&M.  She sleeps and I masturbate.
View Quote

Damn so many signatures I'm missing out on
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
After a guy is turned down enough times, he stops fucking asking..
View Quote

Probably +1'd repeatedly over the following 8 pages.  

But I'll +1 it again.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'd bet a paycheck that it's 98% men as the victim of a sexless marriage. The reasons are obvious.
View Quote

And you would lose it.  Happens a lot to women, for reason already posted.  Say "no" to someone enough, they stop asking, and then usually make other arrangements.  Once other arrangements are made, there's no reason to go back to Mr or Mrs "no" for more emotional punishment.  First, Mr or Mrs "no" are relived they aren't being hassled for sex.  One day, they wake up and realize their spouse is no longer interested.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I just want Mixnmatch to come back to this thread so we can find out if he:

a. is trolling
b. is serious
c. had a Freudian slip, which leads us back to b
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just want Mixnmatch to come back to this thread so we can find out if he:

a. is trolling
b. is serious
c. had a Freudian slip, which leads us back to b
View Quote

Look about 64 posts up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Story from a stone cold gorgeous girl i used to know.  Her first marriage was basically sexless. He was from a really devout Baptist family.  They both agreed on no premarital in-out.  They got after it on the honeymoon, then once the next month.  Got more sporadic from then on.  This went on two years.  She loved him dearly and just did without.

About killed her when she came home early to surprise him with a cool gift.  She opens the door and sees another guy had her good Baptist boy bowed over the couch.  

This girl was fine as anyone you'd see in Playboy.  She didn't date anyone for like two years after she divorced butt boy.

In my observation, if the lack of interest is coming from the man and he is healthy, he is screwing somebody.
View Quote

Holy frick.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There's the angle of the women having major psyc/phys abuse in her past and sex is the trigger back to her time of abuse. Her man knows all about the trauma but stays in the marriage because she's a good women in every other aspect.

Ask me how I know this.

Yes, she's working on it.
View Quote

This is a lot more prevalent than most dudes realize.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Holy frick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Story from a stone cold gorgeous girl i used to know.  Her first marriage was basically sexless. He was from a really devout Baptist family.  They both agreed on no premarital in-out.  They got after it on the honeymoon, then once the next month.  Got more sporadic from then on.  This went on two years.  She loved him dearly and just did without.

About killed her when she came home early to surprise him with a cool gift.  She opens the door and sees another guy had her good Baptist boy bowed over the couch.  

This girl was fine as anyone you'd see in Playboy.  She didn't date anyone for like two years after she divorced butt boy.

In my observation, if the lack of interest is coming from the man and he is healthy, he is screwing somebody.

Holy frick.

Former coworker of mine (female) was oddly very open about her situation.  Her and her husband raised two kids, together about 23 years, and one day her husband said it is divorce time.  He showed up the next time with his boyfriend and this coworker about lost it.  She did like to joke that she was so hard to deal with she turned her husband gay.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I saw a comedian one time and the only thing I remember from his set was this, "if you don't freak your woman, someone else will."
View Quote

Wasn't that one of Howie Mandel's bits?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Former coworker of mine (female) was oddly very open about her situation.  Her and her husband raised two kids, together about 23 years, and one day her husband said it is divorce time.  He showed up the next time with his boyfriend and this coworker about lost it.  She did like to joke that she was so hard to deal with she turned her husband gay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy frick.

My wife works with a guy who one day came home and told his wife he was divorcing her to live with several men downtown.

We see them from time to time when we're out...  he's the most masculine of the bunch but always was a bit of a dandy so it wasn't a huge surprise, I guess.

Still, it's BS to be gay, but fool a woman into having children with you then leave her once they're 18.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Two things I'd be interested in finding out:

Not counting medical conditions, obviously.

What the ratio of frequent sex v. infrequent/no sex is to eating pussy v. not eating/poor technique.

What the ratio of frequent sex v. infrequent/no sex is to working out and/or staying in shape v. out of shape/ "dad bod"

Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw a comedian one time and the only thing I remember from his set was this, "if you don't freak your woman, someone else will."
View Quote

Wasn't that one of Howie Mandel's bits?
View Quote

I'm not saying Mandel didn't do it, but that's not who I saw do it. Guy I saw was an older white guy from Louisiana.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What the ratio of frequent sex v. infrequent/no sex is to eating pussy v. not eating/poor technique.

What the ratio of frequent sex v. infrequent/no sex is to working out and/or staying in shape v. out of shape/ "dad bod"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Like that dude last week who said he lost women because he refused to go down on them. He didn't want to do anything he would later regret.

Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha ok, whatever you say bro.

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "
That's where you said it. Right there.

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is a really metro comment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some men are no longer attracted to their wives.

You mentioned she's hot, so may not be relevant to this situation.

That is a really metro comment.

These threads are so depressing and I really feel bad for our members who are in such situations.

Personally, me and my wife of 7 years have sex every other day....it usually ends with her twitching on the bed followed by promptly passing out asleep.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Like that dude last week who said he lost women because he refused to go down on them. He didn't want to do anything he would later regret.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Eating pussy is the nastiest thing one can do, it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. Some of ya'll are some nasty mofo.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha ok, whatever you say bro.

"it bleeds every months, drain fluids throughout the day while so called cleaning itself and ass is right next door with fecal matter. "
That's where you said it. Right there.

We both know the implication of "a woman you know very well". You can pretend otherwise to stay within the CoC though, that's cool.

I'll continue to use my tongue as I see fit, and I'll continue to be thanked loudly and repeatedly for my efforts  ....maybe by a woman who previously had a guy that was too grossed out to go down on her....

I've lost more than a few girls like that, i refuse to compromise myself, and do something i'll regret in the future.

There used to be another guy here who either hadn't ever done it or tried it and didn't like it but I remember him comparing it to licking runny eggs.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dude, I don't have time to do some stupid poll, I got legs today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To me, sex was so long ago, it's like dinosaurs. I keep hearing about it, but, I'm not convinced it ever really existed.

That's cause you're not an alpha lifter bruh

Go ask any woman if they would rather fuck a fat slob who can't see his dick or get it up, or a fit guy full of testosterone.

I'll wait to hear back on the results of your polling.

Dude, I don't have time to do some stupid poll, I got legs today.

While I'm fit, I don't crosstrain every day and scope out my wife's friends to see if they're looking at my massive AlphaMan bulge. I do have a really heavy wallet though. Does that count?

I'd love to scope out my wife's friends to see if they notice that huge bulge in my back pocket, but I'm too busy going out and having fun with my wife to look into that.

I wonder... Maybe I should ask my wife, "Hey Honey, I've decided to go hang out at the gym instead of with you. I don't think that your friends are noticing my massive wallet, so I need to go get cut.".

Meh. She'd probably say, "Why don't you buy a gym?". I'd want one with lots and lots of mirrors, so that I can admire myself and then come post on an Arfcom thread about how mighty I am, because that's the brotherly thing to do when guys are feeling down and are looking for some empathy. I'd tell them, "You're all fucking slobs. Look at my massive toned body! My wife's friends want to fuck me! I'm going to stuff my mighty body into my ride and cruise for some ass, you worthless freaks!".

Damn. That idea is already taken. Back to the drawing board.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

There used to be another guy here who either hadn't ever done it or tried it and didn't like it but I remember him comparing it to licking runny eggs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

{snip}

lmfao, what was the original post of that thread that lead it to, what I presume, is the thread going wildly off track.

More for guys like me. I love eating pussy! When she turns into a BJJ expert and starts wrapping her legs around your head, you know your shit is wired tight!

For the record, runny eggs are best eggs!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, that guy should just give up on women then.  I wonder what he would think of eating ass.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After a guys is turned down enough times, he stops fucking asking.

Half the humans on the planet have vaginas, finding one to stick your dick into isn't all that hard.

This

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

lmfao, what was the original post of that thread that lead it to, what I presume, is the thread going wildly off track.

More for guys like me. I love eating pussy! When she turns into a BJJ expert and starts wrapping her legs around your head, you know your shit is wired tight!

https://averyteoda.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/goat-tongue.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

{snip}

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1916964_Can_you_really_get_throat_cancer_from_oral_sex_.html
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After a guys is turned down enough times, he stops fucking asking.

Half the humans on the planet have vaginas, finding one to stick your dick into isn't all that hard.

This

Slightly more than half actually
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was a thread asking if oral sex really caused cancer.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wow, that guy should just give up on women then.  I wonder what he would think of eating ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was super cute too.  Had nice dimples.  I like dimples.  Shame.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty on topic then. Very UnGDlike.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't get it either. Only a frigid woman wouldn't be flattered and completely aroused by a guys artificial chemically induced Popsicle stick implanted erection!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His wife has had two back surgeries, a broken foot, breast reduction, and some other health issues in those two years.

If you have watched any kind of internet porn, congratulations, you have watched an artificial chemically induced Popcicle stick implanted erection.  Trimix and bimix use is rampant in the porn industry:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5949030

Link left cold on purpose.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was your husband, wasn't it?

If so, please don't answer. We don't need to know any more about your runny eggs. It's just too much.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#48]
I feel like i'm on the cusp of my sex life going belly up.  

Me and the wife get intimate 1-2 times a month lately.  Three kids ages 5 years to 8 months.  After our first kid sex declined from 3-4 times a week to the present rate.  For a while I asked for it regularly and she would say yes 5-6 times a month.  After being accused of only wanting her for sex and being rejected 3x or more a week I stopped asking, and I told her why.  

She has more sexual issues now than ever.  She won't allow me to go down on her.  Only acceptable positions are missionary and spooning.  I haven't had a bj in years.  When I complain about the frequency and quality of sex she said I shouldn't be pressuring her into doing things she isn't comfortable with.  

This is the same woman that would bow me in a Dunkin donuts parking lot and give me random road Head before kids, and whose screams would shake the windows when I would give her oral.  I'm staying in it for the kids, but it's a miserable existence.  

Schedule is part of the issue, I work nights about 10 days a month.  Lately I've been picking up on the clues she gives about being in the mood, and I find ways to avoid her making any advances ( stay out of the bedroom, exercising or watching a game on TV until after she falls asleep).  I've basically become resentful enough that I just don't want it any more.  Even the times I give it up are unfulfilling for me.  

Not really sure where things may go from here, it doesn't seem like a brought future though.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Your opinion won't be a popular one here, but can respect that. Pages now of many guys saying, "Suck'et good, or I'm gone."

But usually the lack of sex (for an otherwise healthy couple) is showing much greater underlying problems in the relationship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will be 11 year January without sex.  In 03 she had a total hysterectomy, and the hospital stay led to a DVT in her left leg.  After her recovery, which took time, we may have been intimate 6x until our last romp in Jan of 06.  She has absolutely no desire.  She cannot take any kind of hormone replacement because of the risk of more clots.  Unfortunately, there have been other health issues to deal with to include a lobectomy of the left lung and some back and neck surgeries.  She just lost interest.  

But through all of that, she is still my wife.  And it has no bearing on our recent split.  We now want different things out of life, but we remain close, and I will continue to care for her as needed.  

Obviously, that puts a damper on my plans to meet someone else, but that is the path I have chosen.

The lack of sex, especially when one party has suffered illness and injury, should not be grounds for divorce.  Just my humble opinion.

Your opinion won't be a popular one here, but can respect that. Pages now of many guys saying, "Suck'et good, or I'm gone."

But usually the lack of sex (for an otherwise healthy couple) is showing much greater underlying problems in the relationship.

Yup. I could be in a full body cast with my jaw wired shut, if you're not getting a passionate handy on a regular basis, it's because I don't like you. If I don't find some way to get things going somehow, we've got real problems with everything outside the bedroom.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hard to have any type of relationship when you don't want to be in the same room with them or even listen to their voice.

We don't have anything in common. She:
  • didn't like my friends and has run them off,
  • doesn't like the movies I want to watch,
  • doesn't like the music I listen to,
  • doesn't like the types of food I like,
  • doesn't want to be around my family and has announced she only tolerates them now at best,
  • doesn't like the way I have the heater/AC in the car(I like to keep the windshield clear so I can see),
  • doesn't like the way I drive,
  • doesn't like the clothes I wear,
  • I don't exercise correctly,
  • I don't know how to take a vacation and relax correctly,
  • complains if I spend anything out of my 6 figure income on myself(ok, bought some $35 Holga cameras), and
  • runs around sulled up like a possum if she thinks I spent anything firearm related.

The only thing we got in common is the physical address of the house where we sleep(in different rooms) and the account&bank numbers on the checking account. You reach a point when everything you do is wrong, you just say fuck it, cut your losses where you can, and go live a separate life.

Counting down until the kiddo is 18 & graduated from high school.

I have GOT to ask you:

First 5 years were great. Did everything together. Then I got evidence of her abusing our daughter. Really suspicious marks of where it looked like she was slapped in the face. Shit went downhill fast. Got really tense the day when I walked in and she had her high heel shoe off and was pulling back to hit her when she was 11.

Been through the fiasco/travesty of divorce court already.

Got 567 days to go.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top